WE WUZ SMRAT

NJ teen accepted to all 8 Ivy League Schools
Darla Miles, Tuesday, April 04, 2017 03:17PM

Source: abc7ny.com/education/nj-teen-accepted-into-all-8-ivy-league-schools/1834018/
Archive: archive.is/L0MjK

Say it with me, folks! Affirmative action

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IOEte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AYO HOL AP

Is this what you burgers call your student reps so that the most useless segment of society can feel slightly less useless?

What was her score?

"Black."

She wuz so smart, she didn't even have to write #blacklivesmatter a hundred or so times to get in.

Big deal. The system in the US is fucked. It counts more how black you are than how well you perform.

Who the fuck goes to Harvard to study biology? Going to an Ivy for an undergraduate degree is a criminal waste of money. Shit, going to college is a criminal waste of money.

Is she too fucking stupid to play universities against one another? She got into the most prestigious universities in the nation and she doesn't have the common sense to email admissions and ask them to sweeten the deal?

Go to Harvard major in black studies.
Go to class and see this.
Another sheeboon success story.

SAGE

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

Reminder that ticking the box that says 'nigger' on your form instantly improves your chances of entry by around 50%.

I've seen this happen before, what normies (whites) don't realize is that these niggers get in with much lower scores. It just cements that blacks are factually less intelligent on average than whites or else why would this even need to exist.

Fuck college, and fuck the offshoring of middle class labor jobs which at most need a specialization degree that can be done in 12 months.

Top fucking kek.
African immigrants to the US are, provided they aren't rapefugee trash, the cream of the crop of their societies can still take advantage of every affirmative action program because they too suffer from the legacy of racism ;^)

Its hilarious in that we've totally had this thread before because they've already done this several times, and each time, the media hops on it like "SEE! SEE! BLACKS AREN'T DUMB! SEE!", except that assumes you know nothing about how colleges work.

DAILY REMINDER
THERE ARE TEN TIMES (10x) MORE IQ >130 NON-HISPANIC WHITES IN THE US THAN THERE ARE IQ >130 JEWS.
Yet… Pic related.

Hah, no.

DAILY REMINDER PART II: THE REVENGENANCE

THERE ARE NEARLY A THOUSAND TIMES (1,000x) AS MANY IQ >130 NON-HISPANIC WHITES IN THE US AS THERE ARE IQ >130 BLACKS IN THE US.

This woman is, if this isn't a total handout, part of the 0.03% of the US Black population which is high-cog, a population of about 12,000 nationwide.
The White equivalent of that population constitutes 5% of the White population nationwide, a population of nearly 10,000,000.

The kikes will accept anyone as long as the bill is paid for. Whites aren't bothering so guaranteed federal money is a no brainer. They will collect interest on the debt until the government shut them down for usery.

is this a coincidence or did you hear about the little mudslime kid who actually did this?

But I aced all my classes too, all I took was AP too, I did extracurriculuars too. Where did I go wrong? Oh wait, I'm not a token black person/minority who needs to be accepeted by all 8 Ivy Leagues every so often in order to virtue signal.
If she had done something like, say, IMO or USACO I would say "alright, makes sense". However, just "muh APs", "muh ACING" makes me know this is B.S.

Didn't last year or in 2015 the washington times interviewed some nigress who scored abysmally on the SATs but got into harvard or some other ivy league school?

In other words, this is just more of the same.

scores are racist goy, her vibrant personality was all she needed #feelthebarn

First question: What were her stats?
Second question: Did she repeat #BLM one hundred times?

GIBS

This is what pisses me off about people who ignore the reality of race.
They thing when we say that nigs are dumb that we're talking about the individual level. No, we're talking about the collective average, and the likelyhood of particular qualities among the race.
When these assholes trot some smart black person out there thinking they've proven a point, it pisses me off. Nobody is saying that every single nigger is dumb. There's clearly some very intelligent blacks out there. Whites on average are more intelligent and there will be a higher number of intelligent whites/productive/non violent whites. fuck

She's pretty hot, considering she's intelligent (for a nigger), it's likely that she's going to crave being colonized by white cock.

Enjoy your ban ugly fag. 1/10.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!

kek, I wonder how pissed chinks will be if they found they weren't getting any of diversity brownie points they shill for

Whites are a minority in ivy league schools. The whites in ivy league schools are also catholics. There are no WASP students in ivy league schools. If you're a WASP it doesn't matter how good your CV is you're not going to get into an ivy league school. The only WASPs left are some professors with tenure that got tenure before the WASP purge. That's 30% of the population of America that's not even given consideration of admission to these schools. And among that 30% are most of the highest achieving whites in America.

These schools are coasting on the fumes of their past prestige. They need to be destroyed.

Race traitors hang on The Day of the Rope.

Does that include all the brown people who post on Holla Forums?

I'm going to advance a theory that will be unpopular, but isn't it possible that (her retarded politics aside) she actually worked hard and studied? Not all of them want to end up pregnant with 15 children by 12 dads by the time they're 25. A lot do, but not all of them.

Haha what a fucking joke. Affirmative action was enacted to help the descendants of SLAVES not fucking new immigrants.

I'm really done with this shit. I'm done.

Yes. She undoubtedly did. Not many niggers are smart or hardworking enough to get into even one Ivy, even with the diversity boost. She probably is in the top 1% or so of black girls applying to these schools. However, there are many whites who worked as hard as her, had higher test scores, and didn't get in to any of these schools.
This is what some people seem not to get about AA–you're still not going to see an IQ 85 Shaniqua getting into Harvard, just like you'd probably never see a white guy with IQ 100 get in. You will, however, see IQ 130 whites passed over in favor of IQ 115 niggers.

user made such a specific statement, did you really have to ask?

Reminds me of video related. Anyone remember that shitshow?

Chinks and pajeets often get what looks like a reverse AA effect, but is actually a result of them being notorious cheaters. Everyone who has spent time in a program with lots of Asian students knows this, though few talk about it because they don't want to be called racist.

It's the feminine version of 'Ifheoweme'. A common name in the masculine line of the Gibsmedats.

Its such a fucking joke. The Jews never quit.

Fucking Affirmative action

>Ifeoma White-Thorpe
Seems like White Privilege exists afterall

Nigger read the turner diaries, the day of the rope is for all whites who betray their race, kikes, spics, niggers, and mongrels are dealt with separately.

This also creates a class filter, upper-class blacks pass over lower class but smarter whites, thus the upper echelons never encounter the lower classes. thus why they can say blacks are normal.

someone post the extra 250 points niggers get when applying to (((ivy league))) schools.

that's what I've heard.

only idiots believe this

I'll bet she's Nigerian. Smartest Africans around. The rest are generally niggers.

Holla Forums these are the kind of Africans you want in your country.

Say it with me, "Africans not niggers."

The kinds we want!?

We don't want any! Fuck off leftypol.

uhh
no.

it's irrelevant. No functioning society can exist with a high number of nigs.

Nobody on Holla Forums wants africans in their fucking country. The best of the niggers are still niggers and FAR FAR below us.

I agree.

where do you think we are?

Some similarly related college retardation.

CBS: Teen repeats #BlackLivesMatter 100 times on Stanford application, gets in

archive.is/IOEte

More "White Privilege".

Apparently y'all niggas don't know how to discriminate.

dis·crim·i·nate
/dəˈskriməˌnāt/

recognize a distinction; differentiate.

Okay. One big difference is I'm white and I want my countrymen to all be white. Nigerians are black, not white. There is some discrimination.

Obligatory.

If y'all read about this on non Holla Forums sources, the normal people out there are calling this for what it is, absolute bullshit. One comment I saw went something like this:

spoiler are should be our.

Fucked up spoiler, every time, shit.

Yes, that truly sounds like the dialogue of an intellectual fit for formerly prestigious institutions.

STOP TALKING LIKE A NIGGER

I am and not sure how I was talking as if a nigger.

y'all got a problem with that, pardner?

Y'all is nigger speak now? As if whites in this country haven't been using it for over 200 years due to their accent, it's now "nigger speak", are you serious?

You piece of filth, Nigerians are the fucking worst of all Niggers, they are trash, hated through Africa and Europe.

Go back to 4chan with the Nigger/black people difference.

You're a God damn moron! Oh, and just so you know, you've been reported.

There are two teens (pic releated)

Too bad for the son, but he should know that the work done by a darkie is evermore valuable and treasured than others of equal deeds or even greater.

Makes sense from an economic perspective that high performing black are valued more than high performing whites or Asians. Reason being, high performing blacks are much rarer than whites or Asians and are thus valued more by lefty cucks. That which is rare fetches a higher price than that which isn't.

not all nigerians are hunky dorey. lot's of different tribes/religions there.

Make a guess about what all the successful ones here(USA) have in common…they're usually christian and raised with western values.

False. Just over 50 percent of the country is christian. They are actively being Jihadded by sunni's from the north. It's been going on for decades.

Old Money dropped the ball with alumni donations. They could have stopped this.

WE WUZ POETS

You're thinking of Somalis.

This - they use the language barrier as a coded communications method to cheat at all opportunities.

Yes, they call it a student government and vote for not just a president, but also a vice president, a treasurer, a student court and basically everything else. As you can imagine, everyone but the student court holds no authority over anything except the decorations for school dances, fundraisers and stupid shit like that. The student court was a terrible idea in my school because our town was small and everyone knew everyone else. If someone was accused of something, the verdict was almost always contingent on whether the members of the court liked the defendant, lol.