TOP FUCKING HAH

TOP FUCKING HAH

So Americucks got btfo by their own master.
Trollolololol.

All your data are belong to ((them))

Jewsuits colors finally showing up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SP8Zj
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170404232715/https://betanews.com/2017/04/04/trump-ends-isp-privacy-rules
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you got a fucking brain you'd understand that all your data was being sold ever before this fucking bill and nothing could be done about it, now you can do something about it. Fucking retard, go back to kikebook and cry to your other leftyniggers about it.

Trump was never perfect. Most of us Holla Forums wouldn't support internet privacy anyway. If the internet was around during Adolf's time, you can bet your ass he'd censor and monitor it all.

Shill
Reminder that they pay shills by the reply even saged so just let this thread die

If you ever looked into things, you'd know President Trump had nothing to do with this, it was all the Congress shills.

Censor, no. Monitor, yes.
If uncle Adolf were still around, I'm sure he'd encourage the creation of some sort of german only chan type board.
This is in a way similar to a thing.

Fuck off

FPBP

damage control? Trumb is also doing damage control now that wikileaks'd become agressive

I bet you faggets don't even use linux. Have fun with your zero days.

Sageru negated fakkubois
I have my right to freedom of speech over the Internet so kindly put your foot in your mouth. Ban me if you can Long Live Holla Forums!s, I'm DHCP.

Traditionalists were never good. They just rot and drag everything they can in hell.
The only people who can really change the world are the iNtuitives.

1. nothing changes, the overturning overturns something Obama put into place just before he left which had not even gone into effect yet
2. no, your personal privacy is not impacted… that's fear mongering to get people to hate trump more and buy vpn subscriptions – this is only blocking something which would change things to restrict businesses even more

archive.is/SP8Zj

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170404232715/https://betanews.com/2017/04/04/trump-ends-isp-privacy-rules

(You)
here's your (You)

nice word filter ᎡuᏝeᏨucks

God you're like that faggot from HF.

I remember when shills put a little effort in. This shit is just sad.

Yeah yeah, call me a faggot, leftist or any derogatory term you can think of. Idgaf and nothing will happen.

Now lets discuss and solve the problem. I bet you can't because you think the problem are shills (cry?)

Here's your (you) if that's your fetish.

He will start to cement their police state and they will find themselves waking up in 1984.

That's what happens when you bring a coward and a windbag to power.
Everyone in the world knows that burgers cant into politics, that was their downfall from the beginning of this century. The (((cucked racemixing))) of theirs now does the rest. multiculturalism never works, it breeds war and mass genocide just as intended by the eternal meddlers.

Holla Forums doesn't even care at this point. Or maybe you fags stopped caring about the issues. Or maybe you're all MAGA neofags from halfchan and reddit. Holla Forums is dead. No one even knows opsec. What a disappointment you are.

ruIecuck is still filtered?

What's with the sudden demoralizing and Holla Forums buzzwords?
Can we get an actual thread discussing facts and beneficial outcomes instead of demoralizing?
MODS?
HELLO?

and to be fucking HONEST
i'm the only person who shilled about the usage of archive.org/.is and breaking links to avoid HTTP referrer shit.
I'm disappointed on you faggots.

I'm a shill - does that make Holla Forums happy now?

lol wow nigger

Where are the fucking mods?

ok chaim

I klnow it doesn't matter much, since with Sunshine fullchan is compromised to the bone, but holy flying fuck, it's still fun how badly you try to damage control for your new employer.

I'm fucking out.
Holla Forums is dead. Nothing good ever comes out here.

It's become 'brainlets hangout' master masochist echochamber.

Disgusted.

This is my last post on Holla Forums

You're all on your own.

freech shill

no user, come back, this board will not live without your stellar input!

Well hell, now this is fucking rotten. Just what we needed, more power handed over to the bloated ISPs who make bank while their fucking infrastructure is trapped in the goddamn past. Yes I know there are tonnes of examples of this happening currently but I expected at the very least the Trump administration to not condone this.

they already had it

No you retards, we are the only part of Holla Forums that counts, the wise one's the disciples of kek, those who side with no one but their own knowledge of things and the universe, those who saw this coming 5 years ago, those who aren't a bunch of stupid ameriturds too stupid to know intelectual value and you are but a bunch of hillbilly hicks toting your useless guns around which will get you shot by the very nazi police you are putting in power.

THAT is what's going on here.
Now fuck off this board and never come back.

We are taking over your Trump circlejerk with the power of truth and the entire world and no jew of kkk fuck will stop us.

you mean lies like OP posted, right?

Anyone who paid attention knows it was a law that was put in by Obama in 2016, and its redundant. If they sell your information, they get sued in a class action lawsuit. Its still illegal.
It was just another landmine Obama set up.

Did… did the mods die?

Were being raided by lefty/shills/ because their board was put up last.

> 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Oh, look - still just even more shilling.

This kike again.

Meritocracy is like bacon to these fuckers.

Whoops my seasoning fell off.

This belongs on lefty pol you moron.

And this is about a week old news.

Wtf I love the alphabet soup now!

Hysterical cuck

Is this the new retarded state of Holla Forums?

We all knew something like this was likely. There's a reason why we voted for Trump anyway:
Immigration is the only issue.
America is hovering between 60-70% White, and declining fast. Trump is the only person who has both the means and the will to do anything about it, in the form of reactivating ICE and building the wall.

Does it suck to lose internet privacy? Sure, not that we had much of that to begin with. But if that's a side effect of electing the guy who might just save us from extinction, then I'll begrudgingly take it, and you'd better to if you don't want to live to see the day when the brown hordes bust into your grandchildren's home looking for whiteys to rape.

What a cuckshed this place has become.

Trump is a means to an end. Not the end.

Yea but they all die out. They won't be around long.

We should continue fighting regardless of what Trump does. Apathy means death.

For fuck sake. We actually have a president that's open to listening to his base, and all these fanboy cucks with daddy issues do is keep whining we aren't allowed to do something because "muh D&C!".

ALL these issues are important.
We shouldn't settle for one step forward it it means two steps back. This isn't a case of "The kikes can have their panopticon and gibsmedat, and we get the wall". We need to fight for all of it.

I want the wall built yesterday! No fence all wall, I didn't vote for a fence.