Tony Stark back as Iron Man in April 2018

I'M BACK BITCHES!

WHERE'S MY LIQUOR?

but muh RIRETARD! This whole diversity train wreck keeps getting funnier.

They didn't even have the balls to actually kill him. They knew Riri would go over like a wet fart, so they put Tony into a mystery coma after Captain Dyke beat him in the most anti-climactic fight of Civil War II, which essentially guaranteed he'd be back and alive right away.

What? I thought he jumped ship for DC. Don't tell me he's double-dipping now.

You do know comics are made months in advance, right?

I don't know about that simply because there was nothing to really compare it to. The entirety of Civil War II was an anti-climactic shitshow. The only thing they managed to do was make Hydra-Cap into more of a hero.

quiet, autismo

user you power button is broken.

go ahead, test it.

Thanks user, I am pretty powerful.

user, your mum is broken. I know because I gave her a hard fuck last night

I think I'm more impressed at this anons dedication to shitposting such a small board.

They wouldn't have to go through the trouble of bringing characters back if they stopped "killing" or otherwise removing them in the first place. Boy, these comic book writers sure are stupid.

But if they didn't do that, you wouldn't give a shit.

Why should we fucking care and why do you guys act like this will be different? I thought Holla Forums Holla Forums was smart enough to see through the lies of capeshit?

Has anyone bitched about ReeRee on Twitter/Tumblr yet?

Out on April 25

maybe he was just frozen, like the last time tony stark died (and rhodey became iron man for like less than a year)

oh wait, tony stark died a couple other times since then. there was that time he turned evil and they replaced him with a teenaged version from another dimension. then there was that time he died to keep Iron Patriot Green Goblin from stealing his memories and came back somehow. there's probably others.

somehow none of these were as dumb as anything that Iron You Go Girl did, though

Not yet, because the character is not gone yet. She is gonna be featured in Champions, but she will surely slowly be phased out until nobody remembers her anymore just like what they did to Angela. Remember her? Exactly…

Hey Holla Forums

Too many newfags who dont lurk.

shit I forgot that existed. I've reached the point where tony kidnap the faggot profiler and captain dyke almost kill the GotG with a punch…what happen after that?

user, your shift key is broken.