Shia LaBeouf Thriller ‘Man Down’ Sells Just One Ticket at U.K. Box Office

Man Down, a war thriller with Shia LaBeouf, grossed just £7 $8.70
$8.70
MY SIDES HAVE FAILED ME
Poor Shia, can't cop a break at the moment and his shit is about to get wrecked again in the next season of HWNDU. I'm calling an hero within the next 12 months. It will be his final art piece, you watch.
archive.is/bFuUw
variety.com/2017/film/news/shia-labeouf-man-down-box-office-1202022472/

that's one too many

Laughing my ass off.

"Cuck Down, the story of my life in the shed."
t. Shit Beef

Poor chia it pains me to see his failing and shortcomings.
not

He bought it himself.

someone showed me this earlier today, I have never laughed harder in my life

He could have made more money by selling tickets so people can see the latest HWNDU raid.

How?

I mean if this fucker can shell out shekels to rent space at a museum for 4-8 years, he could buy a few ticktes himselfe.

Shows that not even he belives in the shit he is talking.

Unlikable kike fails at life. Story at 11.

Shia BTFO again. When will it end for him?

it's safe to say he does a lot of crying on and off the screen.

MAN UP SHIA

when he pulls the trigger :^)

I'm happy with the direction of this meme

checked

UK citizen just don't go to movies anymore. Same happened to Emma's Watson movie. Not like i protect LeBeef or something, its just a fact its not the first time.
Why you need movies if you are stuck to your computer, tablet or phone? Especially cinema? Sluts don't value going to cinema anymore. Especially on shit movies.

Actually it was likely Turner
Same shit I guess though

£7 worth of keks.

Considering that Liverpool happened a week or two back, I honestly would buy that theory

Someone please shoop Shia into this poster

THIS

Best I can do with paint.net and next to no skill.

Remember when this guy did a comedic role in Even Stevens? His true calling is to be laughed at, he should try comedy again.

Wait, this movie has something to do with the HWNDU cuck? Please tell me more, I haven't payed attention to this.

8,70?

man you could buy something useful with that. damn jews stole 8.70 of euro contries, when will that stop.

bretty gud

He's the man down

Sheer le BTFO should have memed more responsibly.

Its a total lie, the jews are against shia lebeouf and have tried to end his career.

They raped him and aborted his kid, and now Nige's kid will be ritually aborted by Valerie Fox.

The figures are total bullshit and are made up just to bolster the freemasonic entertainment industry's demands to push certain shows,movies,tv channels and so forth.

Its all done by computer so one phonecall and it is changed.

according to the official stats of the broadcasting authority in the UK, the biggest viewing figures for a tv show outside of the main tv channels is for the big bang theory.

This is clearly untrue, when have you ever heard of your friends or family watching the big bang theory?

Yet Mr Bazinga man and friends is the most popular underground show in the uk according to official stats.

This is just another attempt to kill his career, he is only doing HWNDU because he has been brainwashed/told his only chance to have a career again is through it.

The gallery he was raped in is owned by a cohen, his father is a registered sex offender.

Do the math people.

figures

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

We need to meme libs as universal chronic failures.

Maybe like a twitter campaign or something highlighting once again the shit that has happened to europe thanks to libcucks

Wew, old media is dead.

No one watches reality tv shows.

when was the last time someone said to you they watched a reality tv show or remarked that it was good?

Its fixed, don't be upset about me telling the truth.

liberal when (((they))) choose to be, conservative when (((they))) choose to be.

this crap they are pulling on shia, they pulled on me when i was trying to get an education.

Do you think Shia will do the Robin Williams?

The Man Who Smelled Like Cheese

ps the guy next to him looks at least half jewish himself

Nobody but us believes in memes. Even jews. But we have clearly mastered this strange autistcraft. Now, we have hordes of idiots trying to mock us and become destroyer of their own lives. Truly this bernstein universe is best universe.

Die now.

Good

Shit, I live 10 or so miles away, I could go see it tomorrow.

What shall I do chaps?

sneak in

don't.

YOU THINK HE WILL DIVIDE US?
CAUSE HE WILL NOT!!

sounds like some shit zero dollars spent marketing ploy to make an indi film bigger than it has any business being, like that one movie with the cia and killing kim jung ill(or something)

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW
JUST DO IT
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

WISH GRANTED MORTAL

gods work user.

I did it muhshelfz

His life's been shit ever since he converted to Christianity. The Jews won't let him win anymore.

Top kek.

It would be sad if news wasn't a cesspool of lies and propaganda.

Remember when Shia was just that slightly annoying kid on Even Steven.
How times have changed.

Yeah, nah. Keanu's movies send Shia's straight to the cuckshed.

Someone's definitely been getting THE BEST Shia edits.

"Hitler did nothing wrong" - Shia LaBeouf

actually you are stupid and incorrect.

my sister and mother both watching from their houses, all my best friends too and I never asked by I bet my neighboor as well. you are just out of touch man the big treblinka jewery is easily a very oftenly watched tv show.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, and I used to have a soft spot in my heart for Shia, but our 'tough love' is the best way for Shia to learn of the forces that he's fighting against, if that were even possible.
(((Bobby Fischer))) learned of Jewish treachery through his dealings with Soviet Jewish chess players, but he never sucked up to them to try and make it (he got banished to Japan and Iceland as a result, but still).
If Shia did something similar, I might respect him a bit more.

beat me to it

(of You)

*Celebrate Shia Fail Intensifies*

I can't wait to hear about how alt-right milk Nazis made his movie fail

4D cuckoldry! Shia is truly a visionary.

So Shia is a crazy fucker, BUT I think he is an ok actor because he can use that crazy for his roles.

However, it seems like this movie pulls a stupid Jacob's Ladder plot twist that just fucked it up and it won't even have critics being able to shill it, except for Shia's acting.

But Shia is so messed up that he was not able to realize how shitty that end twist made the movie.

Basically, he needs to have a caretaker make all of his decisions for movies and let him emote like the nutcase he is.

Crystal Skull ayylmao

I have only seen Disturbia and Eagle Eye and he is passable in them. But I am not too picky.

according to this IMBD reviewer, Shia was losing it back in December at the US screening:

Made me feel like garbage. Like, come on man.. Only plus side was that Shia came to the same theater and watched it with us. Great guy, sheds lots of tears. He yelled at himself on the screen a couple times which made us a little worried but other than that no complaints. Don't waste your money and emotions and watch "Alvin and the Chipmunks" instead. I wish they would've talked about the theme of PTSD before the movie started because I don't think people will stay in the movie all the way through to find out. The characters are dry and the plot is pretty much unknown until the end. Shia gets way too serious in scenes that don't need all of that intensity. Went from saying "I love you son" (Calmly) to "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" in a split second. I won't complain about that part as much though, because, I had a good laugh for 5 minutes. Seriously, don't watch this movie. You'll leave with your emotions drained and mentally, you'll become real life Shia.

Well congratulations, he faild. Now what's the next step in his master plan?

Stop falling for Jewish marketing tactics. Man Down is supposed to be a VOD/internet movie and never really was intended as a cinema release (except as a marketing trick to be spread virally by foolish goys)

the fuck are you talking about. Shia is the jew

What are you on about everybody likes Robin Williams.

to be perfectly honest I always wonder about one thing. If he hadn't been an insufferable kike irl and just focused on doing his job (as an actor, not a political activist) would he have done better in the last few years?

mein sides

s a y t h e f u c k i n g l i n e s h i l l

((( H O N E Y B O Y )))

there is definitely a cultural shift happening, every movie that has someone attached who has been outspokenly liberal (apart from SW, but thats really not surprising) or pushed a leftist agenda has flopped in the past 12-18 months. how long till (((hollywood))) wakes up and either tones it down or gives us 8 years of Mel Gibson epics?

Whoever watched that movie probably knows what it's like to die, because they were obviously alone and afraid.

you mean "ovenly" watched?

They're doing a pretty good job of it themselves.

THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST THE WORST

To be honest, nobody i know remember this ruined loser life anymore, Shia is now only know and celebrity between people who mock him now.

He is so pathetic that he will never have any job again since his image is destroyed by the people of world and not by who control the media.

The people of world still like Mel Gibson and the media tried to destroy his life but his image is not destroyed with the main target.

The people of the world don't like and think that Shia is a joke, shit and loser, so his image is destroyed with the main target.

The life of some actors and people who make propaganda for Hillary Clinton would be destroyed too but so many people around the world don't viewed their partisan corrupt propaganda for the garbage piece of shit HIllary Clinton of the garbage piece of shit DNC and all garbage pathetic shit joke media like buzzfeed, cnn, these pathetic low end shit.

CNN have low rates, it's not like corrupt left-wing media of other countries who have big rates even being corrupt leftist, the CNN is a piece of shit who have low rates but still being forced and other countries pretend that CNN is not a fucking mediocre piece of shit since the American DNC establshment wanted to sell this garbage before wikileaks destroyed them and we had thousands of videos, lies, manipulations, everything in the election of 2016 to all the smartest real hacker people in the world see, watch, the anonymous aren't real hackers, the anonymous died and is used by american agencies today since nobody would defend the DNC, nobody who is hacker never would read the wikileaks, never would see all videos, don't matter how the corrupt media manipulate because the more cynical and the more they try to manipulate the people feel more disgust of them and these hackers of internet will work more against them just to destroy their cynical corrupt liar faces and narratives.

And every partisan, corrupt industry, always will be related to DNC and will be worse for them.

I think the some people who in today world watch some old transformer movie and go to search about him, would feel deep ashamed of look at this pathetic loser and all his loser historic today and even the obscure bizarre and disgusting movie or shit made by him.

Basically, his image is destroyed, and the regular people in my country don't like left-wings, don't like and don't read the comics and nothing anymore since they know they become disgusting and DNC garbage and ruined, this is why the people who enjoyed some movies of heros were because of their childhood when these things were less disgusting and less manipulated.

But of course some people who viewed some actors of avengers making partisan corrupt DNC political propaganda for bizarre garbage Hillary Clinton will feel some disgust of these loser actors who make this, but many people don't even know that they make propaganda for Hillary Clinton, that the director of avengers called Ivanka Trump a dog, that the SNL attacked the young son of trump barron, everything made by corrupt media and corporations owned and sell out sluts for DNC.

I was extreme, maybe Shia will have some jobs, and CNN is not so much known and in 2016 CNN become a joke on internet and the left-wing media in my country is viewed like pathetic out of touch fake forced narrative and propaganda garbage, and anyone who usaes CNN as a source become a joke.

It's like CNN is in the same pathetic DNC disgusting level of Buzzfeed, huffington post but all the media of DNC/DemocratsParty were corrupt, are on wikileaks, lied, manipulated, edited for years and race baited everyone, promoted lies, created death of people with their race baiting manipulation, lies, narrative, everything made for years by Democrats Party manipulation to keep narrative, propaganda, manipulation and lies.

And even today we have few trash who want to be sell outs for DNC and become pathetic.

does this mean he was demoted to being an e-celeb?

>>>/auschwitz/

First time I've seen it in months

Way to go Shia and Dito, another flop.

Now THIS is what I wanted to see from the get-go. Absolute perfection.

Bravo user, you win this thread.