This is the future you chose

This is the future you chose.

China loves it. They'll make five more.

Jesus christ the more I see of this shit the worse it looks.

Fuck off.
I'd rather have clipping than reduced anything else.

Just
fucking
rape me to death or whatever, I don't even care

So Orc's hate niggers too?

That dude cutting a jig in front of the orc instead of helping his mate.

Dafuq that guy in the right corner is doing?
Playing dance dance revolution or something?

what ami suppose to see here?

Lucky get is accurate

What the fuck is his hand doing? Just clipping through the neck?

He's having a dance off with the other orc behind the big one. He's just having problems since the big orc's in the way and he's not sure if he wants to get the guy to move or to keep dancing.

holy fak is this fucking amateur animation from the warcraft movie?

I can actually see it now

only thing that can redeem this movie now is if it ends with a "reconnecting to server" screen

What's the deal with putting racial minorities in the middle-age & fantasy settings? After watching Merlin and this horrible new Beowulf show when they actually added African tribes and empowered female blacksmith that happened to be arab for some reason I thought it's a British thing. Blacks don't belong there, with swords and armors, they should be running naked and throwing spears at the orcs or something… Well actually I guess you don't need blacks if you already have orcs so there is no purpose at all.

You racist fuck think of the children

Blizzdrones are already on full damage control.

Nobody cares about Lineage anymore , go away

well, its fantasy after all

the orc's hand so blatantly clips through the human's head, the "break neck" animation is so awkward and unnatural, orc's shoulder armor also blatantly clips into the body, this is absolutely embarrassing, this isn't really from the movie is it? the fuck

HAHAHA IM DYING

This. Should this happen, the nigs head would've popped.

ahahaha nice

As I understand it, this is early Warcraft with WoW-style writing. So of course you're going to have random minorities in the movie.

I don't who's the bigger idiot here , Blizzdrones for defending this or you for not understanding why there isn't any blood in it to begin with

Who in the production team actually thought a wow movie would be a good idea.

The lead producer must wake up ever night screaming with cold sweat running down his forehead realizing that this project is essentially stillborn.

You might be retarded, better get checked.

5 minutes in MS paint later…

fucking shit

Fucking hell.

more like
>the visuals are like this because of age rating
They can't show blood and the sceneis framed in such a way that an off screen kill would render it obsolete (anongside with the rest of the movie)
But i can understand why you would come to a conclusion like you did

by the way , this board is 18+ fam

Stop acting like a faggot user, are restriction shouldn't induce into shitty, physics bending animations

10/10

user, check your reading comprehension.

They're talking about blood and gore.

I'm fuckin' dead. Thank you, user.

You are still excusing shit visuals with the age rating, as if they had to include the scene even though it doesn't work.

Get euthanized, smarmy faggot.

Spending 5 minutes in a contested area in a private server can more or less confirm this is how WPvP usually works.

user, are you fucking blind or is English not your first language?

The only thing they're "excusing" is why the visuals exclude blood and gore- the shitty neck snap is because they can't do anything better.

It's not an excuse.

make up your mind

This is what it feels like now, isn't it?

I think I want to have sex with the Orc in the middle.

I mean yeah I thought it was a shitty movie, but at least they portray the orcs properly. "To orcs, war solves everything."
Now we just have to wait for Warcraft 2: No, not the video game, when Thrall gentrifies the shit out of them.

I honestly enjoyed it, but I can see why people, particularly critics, hated it.

The characters were given minimal introduction at most. A number of plot points were basically unexplained, effectively requiring some degree of knowledge of the game's universe going in. They failed miserably at watering down the movie enough to be understandable to people who know nothing of the franchise.

And why the fuck were boomsticks not only mass produced by the end of the movie, despite implications of them taking time to craft at the beginning, but also heavily used by the human forces in the last battle?

I just came from the movie, some friend of mine who played wow a lot wanted to celebrate his birthday by inviting some his friends to the movie, so at least I didn't give the director my shekels. I think it was decent, certainly not a 3 but a 6 or a 7. It was funny bad, instead of boring bad. The effects were ok for the most part especially if you aren't paying attention constantly to see all the fuck ups. I don't know why there were green orcs as well as red ones, I also don't know what that fel magic was(shouldn't they be using demon blood instead?). Also quite disappointed that they used the teleportation spell the most, instead of other spells. The biggest fuck ups where the plans of Duratan and the king.

Duratan's plan:
So he fights him one on one, the warlock cheats by using magic, the orcs start attacking him, but he kills three of them and now the orcs listen to him again. I guess life is more important than honor. Seriously why is he still alive at the end of the movie? They all know that he consorts with demons and is not to be trusted, why doesn't the girl just exile him or something?

The king's plan:
So she stabs him in the back, she becomes the new chieftain, our hero comes on a griffon, kills that muthafucka in two hits, IN TWO HITS, I guess the fel isn't all that powerful. So now he thinks that the she orc betrayed them so it's WAR against the orcs. The warlock again shows how little he cares about tradition, and again they don't kill him. Why didn't she come and explain the plan to him, send a letter or organize a new meeting in secret, why?

And one more thing that I didn't really understand: So the guardian was possessed by the fel/a demon, so the mage enters the fel pools, exorcises him and is ok. Why isn't he corrupted as well? What the fuck did that in darkness there is light and in light is darkness bullshit even mean?

/blog

What made me the angriest was that the movie had one warlock, two wizards, and warriors.
And that's all. No priests or paladins or hunters or druids or rogues or shamen.

fucking faggot, i also like big strong orcs with fat cocks

This movie is not for underage.

Woah, shit, thought I hadn't left Holla Forums for a second there.

What's with the orc behind him doing hip thrusts?