The laughs begin in 11 days

The laughs begin in 11 days

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328
4gamer.net/games/231/G023154/20160223081/
archive.is/MMnoZ
nintendoeverything.com/inafune-apologizes-for-mighty-no-9-delays-anime-and-film-still-happening-thinking-about-a-sequel/
archive.is/zE7O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they don't postpone it again.

I can't wait for all the damage control regarding all the glitches

4 million US dollars.

A masterclass in how not to do PR.

4 MILLION DOLLARYDOOS?

A SMALL SUM OF 4 MILLION DOLLARS

FOUR WHOLE DRAGON'S CROWNS

DID YOU KNOW MIGHTY NUMBER 9 TOOK 4 MILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE?

They didn't remove the trailer so they're going on the "no such thing as bad publicity" route.

Let's see how it works out.

Can someone do a picture of Mega Man just killing Mighty and just sent it to everyone working on the game.
Thanks.

This thread seems like the best place for this,
How long did it take you guys to realize the new CAPTCHA uses no spacing even though it shows spaces.

A woman made this
You can tell, it has a woman's sense of humor
As in none at all

Instantly tbh

Wake up user
Wake up, and smell the salt

Guess I'm retarded then, I thought I was banned since it got implemented and just now realized I can post today.

why not start laughing now?

BURN BU- BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN BURN BURN TO THE BURN TO THE GROUND

I literally can not wait for this game to come out.

This one will be felt for years and will kill the crowdfunding scam for good.

Nigga please, crowdfunding won't die until drones are dead.

Look at how Mr.Shitface got Psychonauts 2 funded after the broken age shit show

That's not a crowdfund, that was a crowd investment which is totally different. I will make so much money when Psychonauts 2 comes out and becomes the major success it's destined to be.

Fanboys will lay their lives for their favorite things, and will never grow up due to nostalgia.

Crowdfunding itself is not a bad thing.
It becomes a scam when people don't make their homework, and because of the silly way Kickstarter works.
Kickstarter doesn't give a fuck if the thing ends up getting done, they just want that juicy 5% of funds. And they endorse this by basically giving you no covering whatsoever, there is just no control.
Even then, I think crowdfunding allowed some good games to exist, and also uncovered the biggest faggots like Shitface or Inafune which is also a good thing, we do not need more false idols.

I didn't realize Tim posted here

The great thing about smelling salt is it will put you right back to sleep.

Taking advantage of consumers by treating them as investors and requiring them to assume all risks with an interest-free, royalty-free loan is not inherently bad? When they see all of the risks of investing and absolutely none of the benefits?

Not to mention when any video game kickstarter is going to be either in the idea stage or not worth funding at all?

Bullshit.

I haven't really paid attention, at all, so this Mighty No.9 game was crowdfunded 4 million fucking dollars and the final product looks like Gearbox made a megaman-ish 10$ mobile game?

Jesus christ.

Would you anons say MN9 looks and sounds worse than Ares Extinction Agenda?

Reminder that he's responsible for convincing Capcom on westernizing Devil May Cry.

It's just a thing Vanillaware do. They really don't like sequels. I'm kind of OK with that.

But OP i have been laughing since this thing launched on kikestarter

Me too, I just wish somebody could just make more games like that.

PEW PEW PEW
PEWPEWPEWPEPWEPWPEW
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEPWEPWPEWPEPWPEWPEWEPWPEWPEWPEEPWEPW
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW

/r/ing sonic the hedgehog tweet about this

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328

PIJAMA
who wrote this shit?!

Some people try but fail. There are some cool beat'em ups in the market right now, but the bar went too high after Dragon's Crown.

You know your game is complete shit when a pizza brand joins Sanic tor the bantz.

Go away Christian

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life, somebody please give that man a medal.

Okay maybe I was wrong about twitter…
Who am I kidding, Twitter is fucking awful

post yfw Capcom are the good guys

oops, wrong gif

mfw both capcom and inafune are the bad guys

I hope this was intentional

He drew up a list of Western studios Capcom could use. Ninja Theory happened to be on that list. That is it. Capcom were the ones who allowed them to bastardize the series all while thinking it would sell 10 mirrion copies. is right

Not Cream

The side benefit is getting game that chances are you wouldn't get otherwise or would get altered by the publisher. Regardless, crowdfunding is not an investment, people need to stop calling it that. It's a glorified donation, nothing less, nothing more. They put a carrot on a stick to get people to donate more, that's it.

Look out for USGamer heavily shilling this game when the date for reviews hit.

It'll either be unabashed glowing praise or damage control.

They were probably referring to Sega's competiton, not precisely Comcept in particular. The statement is still valid.

That reminds me, those people behind "Alisson Road" literally ran away with the money, right?

Wasn't Shovel Knight one of the few actually successful Kikestarter games?

yes. in my mind probably the most successful video game kickstarter has put out in my mind. the game came out less than 2 yrs after the campaign ended, the devs actually almost went hungry making it because they didnt want to ask for more money or delay it, and theyre still providing free updates for all the stretch goals, which are basically entirely new campaigns.

oh and the game itself was somewhat good as well.

Absolutely brutal

AM ICE GLAD TO SEE YOU

We're already promised a "Making of" documentary expecting them to try and justify this shitshow.

Wait, you're saying that game might have been updated under my nose since I played it over half a year ago?

Plague Knights campaign is already out. I'm not sure if King Knight and Specter Knight are out yet though.

And they might have released battle mode or some other mini updates as well. I havent been paying attention since the Plague Knight update.

F

Wasn't it delayed to December?

I had unlocked Plague Knight and there was another silhouette I assumed was King Knight. I figured they would be the only ones because of the body types being similar though. Neat stuff, I'll research the rest.

Yeah I thought it got delayed as well. Maybe it was a different game, I can't keep track of all these disappointments.

IT'S 20XX WE IN DA FUTURE NOW

An F press is just a press. You can't say it's only half.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

thas enough time to summon the meteor

It was supposed to "come out" around December, but the drama behind this game has been so bad Inafune is finally releasing it.

No amount of work will free them from their shame!

Holy fuck I can't believe it the game practically starts saying:
IT'S THE PRESENT YEAR

War For the Overworld was good to. It's also the only Kickstarter I ever backed, before I said, "Kickstarter is a scam, I'll never back one again!"

And then latter it came out and was exactly what I was expecting, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Is that thing supposed to be a baby or a woman

Effect, not benefit. Most creative minds need someone to keep them focused, in check, and on track. It works both ways, but the end result is that the consumer is the one being taken advantage of.
Very true, but I'm not calling crowdfunding an investment per se, I'm comparing the reality of what you're doing to the reality of legitimate business. A developer would typically and traditionally need to secure funding and would then owe it to that publisher to release their product and make a return on that investment.
Instead of that now, they can simply trick a bunch of people into a donation, meaning they get all of the benefits of funding with NONE of the responsibilities.

Well, he's still got that other game that was at last E3. Core I think it was called. Also, looks like that Red Ash anime has got it's government grant to train young animators to make the promised anime longer. Though it comes with a restriction that they have to show it before at the held event before the backers see the complete version first though.

4 million shekels

that's 4 million that could have saved endangered elephants, could have fed hungry ethiopian children or even made two or three new actual megaman games for 3DS.

Instead Inafune spent less than a million to make an 8.99 Steam game and probably spent the rest on JAV.

I suppose Kamiya was right in that Con Man was a businessman, but fucking christ he's not even a remotely good one. I should be smug at this game's failure, but I can't help but think about how those 4 million could have gone to fund several actually good games.

Memories of car-user immediately come back.

We need something like this, but with all the successful indie kikestarter characters pissing on No. 9's grave.

guess ill go with 5

1 looks like she'd stab you in the dick if you tried to break up with her.

Did anyone see this yet?
4gamer.net/games/231/G023154/20160223081/
archive.is/MMnoZ
nintendoeverything.com/inafune-apologizes-for-mighty-no-9-delays-anime-and-film-still-happening-thinking-about-a-sequel/
archive.is/zE7O4

tl;dr: Inafune is making an ass of himself on that interview, while citing the true reasons for his delay, but not being consistent on anything he says.

My only thought is the same as always:

OK, that's how he'll try to punch reality this time around then: he'll try to keep projects around to artificially inflate the notion it's successful.

my body is ready

it wouldn't be the first time he did it. tons of Mega Man games that sold like shit got sequels.

Mostly Legends, seeing how it didn't sell well but a sequel and a spinoff came out, and then they were ported to the PSP in Japan.

And also didn't sell. Again