Are there more movies like this where there is no happy ending for normies?

Are there more movies like this where there is no happy ending for normies?

it's normalfag, normalfag

t. normiefag

Why are you trying to intervene in the free marketplace of memes?

What are you implying here? At the end, the problem guy gets the rich girl, the sports guy gets the weird girl, and the glasses guy is forever alone, but he has found some cool friends. What's the bad ending here?

Sure thing normie.

normalcuck tbh

the bad ending is the normies getting girls

the movie is shit

What normies? Those people are not normies, that's what the movie is about.

nigga what

>>>/reddit/

I dunno I got a pretty happy ending when Jenifer Connely went ass to ass with the other hoe

sympathy for mr vengeance, everyone gets BTFO.

also kill list.

The point is that Estevez's character looks like that, but he has a personality that doesn't match this style. And Bender isn't a fake rebel, he has a shitty family background, he has every reason to be like this. These guys don't pretend to be something, I think what you want to say would only be true if they'd pretend to be like this, because it's trendy or edgy.

what's the deal w/ the funny games remake? It has the same director

Reality.

Edgy bad endings are for normalfags that A: Think that makes something "deep" and impactful just cause it has a Saturday ending or B: People who want to avoid their own life problems but want to vicariously live out being a victim by attaching to some fictional tragedy.

Shit OP, I was thinking of something like that the other day.
Is there a movie where the villains ruins people's life through madness and gets away with it?

Is that weird Austrian movie in the OP as disturbing as it looks? Also pic related

That was a solid 9/10.

This. Any more recommendations for koreaboo movies aside from the ones in pic related?

no cuckime please