Pepsi ad controversy

SJWs are currently chimping out on twatter over some new Pepsi ad Kendall Jenner made. The thing they're mad about is that it shows police officers as not being evil psychopaths. This will probably push some normalfags toward the right if it gets enough traction.

Jewtube link: youtu.be/dA5Yq1DLSmQ
no webm cause i cant into webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MqnE7TPcRw
rb.com/brands/
jacobsdouweegberts.com/
coty.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2708080/
youtu.be/tJYCytJAsWY
youtube.com/watch?v=VXIJlyxCQyE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turning on their handlers I see
its funny because pepsi is pretty anti-white

Holy shit how much diversity was in that advertisement (muh stronk mudslime wimmin), how blatant can it get, yet SJWs still manage to complain about it. Good thing I never watch television anymore, that was cancer. Pepsi are definitely pushing a blatant anti-white agenda, yet we are called conspiracy theorists by the MSM.

They are a competitive, cannibalistic breed, and in the game of Oppression Olympics, you win or you die get triggered.

meanwhile in reality, they're rioting, looting, and beating up whites and the elderly

That explains all the fucking Pepsi shit I'm seeing on twitter today.

Fuck Pepsi but this is gudd

Yeah I was confused about that too. Someones page got linked in a news article I was looking at today and people were posting all kinds of shit with Pepsi cans edited into it.

Gee, it'd be a real shame if SJW and libs were to try and boycott PEPSI and EVERYTHING PEPSI'. Look at how much they'd have to give up. They'll still be contributing to Pepsico one way or another.

I guess lefties are mad because this ad made them realize how uncool and mainstream they all are?

I saw the comments on the video and it says that both the Left and the Right hate the Pepsi commercial. I not even mad. It's just your typical corporate, Jewish, pozzed commercial, it reminds me of the "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" commercial. Nothing new that's all.

What a wonderfully diverse commercial. Thank you, Pepsi!

Speaking of twatter I saw King Jew posted this picture. "Haux" is just asking to be turned into Holohaux/Holohoax and for him to be looking at a happy merchant or something of the like.
I've tried but failed miserably. I can't into shit like this on a technical level.

This would be a good time to remind SJW that Pepsi owns Aunt Jemima.

Kek, as time progresses the more normies realize how insane SJWs are.

Why the fuck do they even have to make political statements and shit?
IT'S A FUCKING SODA
Show that it's tasty, not that it's part of some revolution, Jesus Christ

>drinking the sugary Jew

This is only the beginning

"Politicize everything" is their battle cry

then fuck off to 4cuck you sugary jew advertising kike

That is where you are wrong user.
Soda multicult revolution circa 1970.

SensibleChuckle.webm

Curse you, bubbly jew!

and with soda, I can sort of understand that, because they're trying to sell that poison to all people

That entire commercial was pretty (((diverse))) and starred a mystery meat model. I'd say your pepsi is anti-white assessment still holds true.

Commercial breakdown
>Cop drinks coolaid sip not bad

It's funny that SJW's are still complaining but the entire commercial was pozzed kiked-up globalist nonsense. It was still singing the same old tune of racial diversity and equality. It was still promoting a multi-culti hellhole. Change was the theme of the commercial, not "we love cops".

I also refuse to believe that the ad execs at Pepsi didn't know exactly what they were doing. It was most likely a ploy to get people rattled up than an honest misjudgment or goof. I'll even take it a step further and say that the "outrage" was started by Pepsi hired shills to get more commercial views and some media write-ups on HuffPo and Buzzfeed.

FAKE AND GAY
POZZED AND KIKED

If this is what it takes to get rid of the Kardashians then so be it.

not a single frame without diversity, yet they revolt

Have to respect your masonic digits friend. So it's not because jews are satanic arrogant elitists they championed race mixing for every race except theirs, it was just to save money on advertising… I see.

This is great. With this type of mental instability the communist wont be able to vote in 2018 on the senate elections. Demoshits have 23 seats to defend next year compared to the repubs 9. I smell a 60+ far right majority next year.

kyz
WEBM HERE

Not very mysterious, the nose and upper lip-nose area are Irish, but the dark brown eyes and hair say white genocide. Its the product of miscegenation, and some poor Irish girl never existed.

No fizzy drinks, no Coffee, Tea ONLY. If you're still drinking Sodas/colas/tonics after knowing how bad they are for you then you're beyond saving.

sry, can't find the smuggie atm

I'll help get you started, it's a good idea.

Mid video
((( We are the chosen )))

Fuck your heritage and people. Live for the now and forget about the future.
Stomp out whiteness! Racemix and end white people!
Seriously, if people can't see this as anti white propaganda then I don't know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MqnE7TPcRw

Pewdiepie is getting closer and closer to /ourguy/

join my anarchist facebook group tbh

more like prepsi

They are NOT the lions.

You'd make a terrible Jew. Take that as you will.

Literally nothing. It's all shit only niggers and NEETs eat.

How do you even know this?

Image should include Reckitt Benckister/Coty/jacobs douwe egberts.. :>
Shitloads of brand

rb.com/brands/
jacobsdouweegberts.com/
coty.com/
beside that also krispy kreme doughnuts, einstein noah, bally, jimmy choo, belstaff, ..
All owned by the "Reimann" family

Should we be concerned that the soda companys also own most of the water brands?

It kills me inside that so muh money went into this because it actually works on the young minds

btw, I just found out about this embarrassment for my country

but the revolution (AKA writing signs) is tasty user.
Protesting over shit and being multicultu is the thrill of their lives.
My thrill is watching a livestream fo a flag, so I can't really talk shit about anybody

and this

(check'd)

Yo me acuerdo de esto.En realidad, fue una campaña que ponía en competencia a las personas que pronunciaban Pepsi y PecsiAlgunos envases decían Pecsi y otras Pepsi.No todos los Argentinos dicen Pecsi.

wtf i love pepsi now?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2708080/

ACTIVATE IT

Literally subhuman.

I'm sorry, I don't speak burrito.

This is standard Marxist tactics, pretty much every "peaceful" movement in the general conscience are actually violent thugs.

the cola war never ended

IT'S ALWAYS A BLONDE!

That's hilarious. Not that they're using faggots in drag, but that your thumbnail makes the one on the left look like he has little baby arms.

They pulled the ad due to offended niggers.

lol why the fuck are commies upset at this? This is a blatantly anti White commercial depicting a multi racial hell hole and the only blonde woman mixing with a negro. This is exactly what they want. It must be because they don't show cops being evil murderers that they are upset

Soros again trying his color revolution again.

The beauty of leading people with mental illness and heading the policy of safe spaces at the same time.

Permanent Revolution.

>Guess what the world of 2070 looks like. Hint: 90% white, even in Congo

Here.

He is white

This video gave me cancer

I actually have to puke now

This is some blatant miscegenation promoting poison, and they're chimping out over it?

This is what pol has been saying for years faggot.

The (((capitalists))) want to turn everyone into an impotent isolated wageslave consumer to generate shekels. Cultural marxism is their tool to accomplish this end.

Correct.

because the the drink is already sold, literally everyone has bought some, so now they use the drink to sell something else.

Massive corporation promoting "peace and love" anti-capitalist protests by woman in hijab.

Nice control you got there, Schlomo. But, for how long?

the types behind the marketing companies doing this must be purged

You know who's daughter that is right?

Think this contrived image has something to do with it. Too many people are just looking for something to offend them. Does no harm in the long run, just more of the left tearing itself apart

What's that book?

Well, he's not wrong.

You are gonna need to adjust your monitor, user.

From what I've seen, libshits are crying because the protest signs are "tame" and that "evil racist white cop" became "evil less racist white cop" because someone gave him a pepsi can. Because enforcing the law is racism, oy vey.

or what said because I'm late to the thread

I'm confused. Why does Kendall give the Asian man the eye? I thought it was understood that the Kardashians were all black dick worshipers?

Yeah and they made a point to give her a really gaudy nose-ring to make her appear more liberal, as though she's not a taqiyya-practicing, sharia-supporting invader.

I loved the part when she lost her shit because she couldn't create anything. I could see in her eyes the deep desire to strap on a bomb vest and spread Allah's message.

Normalfags need to be reminded that BLM is a terrorist organisation and that multiculturalism kills. Someone add pepsi cans coming out of the niggers gun can't into video editing

Does anyone else find it funny that this ad managed to piss off literally everyone?

How do you even fuck up so bad that Nazis, Communists, and moderates all hate your guts?

The guy is literally a Holla Forumsack and the most high profile public user in the world. He fucking browses /gif/ to make YLYL videos.

Felix is an oldfag from Holla Forums that ended up on Holla Forums and let the Sweden memes get to him.

Doesn't the cop being handed the pepsi look kind of brown skinned?

For all we know he could just be tanned.

he's a chicano born in east LA

Coca-Cola will always be the soda of choice for the master race.

Coke has been making racemixing propaganda for over half a century, Pierces "Our Cause" speech actually uses a coke commercial as the example for a huge argument about the globalist world view, and children not understanding why its important to preserve white peoples existence. "The happy coke drinkers of the world" - pretty much the same thing as Rockwell talking about comic book readers etc.

The "Argentina is white" meme came from a coke commercial from Argentina, where they were trying to promote importing Africans etc. You dont even need to understand the words to see what the message is.

That's actually interesting and embarrassingly something I've never thought about. Coca Cola is a huge multinational corporation that slides it's tentacles to every far corner of the Earth. It's sold every. fucking. where.

Of course it would have vested interest in pushing globalism. It's in the business of hopping borders.

Fanta was afterall made specifically because the ingredients were not available to make Coca-Cola during the war in Germany.

Also, is anyone else annoyed at seeing the repeated use of 'white' to describe Kendall Jenner and similar? These SJW are plain stupid.

The Jews were able to continue hammering away at White Americans — probing, prying, asking more questions, raising more doubts — until we had lost all faith in what we had earlier known intuitively was right. Our ethics, our code of behavior, our values, our feelings, and our aspirations all went down the drain. What they gave us instead was the new “morality” of ‘if it feels good, do it.’ Our children are taught in school that progress means more happiness for more people. And happiness, of course, means feeling good. The whole thing is summed up in a Coca-Cola commercial. I’m sure you have all seen it on TV: a ring of twenty people or so, of all colors and both sexes, obviously as happy and care-free as they could possibly be, are all holding hands and singing, “I’d like to give the world a Coke.” Now who but the meanest and most narrow-minded racist is going to criticize something like that?
The average American — even one who does not approve of racial mixing — doesn’t know how to respond to a clever appeal like the Coca-Cola commercial, certainly the average White kid in our schools today doesn’t. And once he has unconsciously accepted the hidden premises in that commercial — and the entire attitude toward life from which it is sprung — the question I was asked at the Indian Spring Friends’ School naturally follows. Since people of all races are equal and essentially the same — Whites, Negroes, Jews, Gypsies, Chinamen, Mulattoes — and since they can all be happy doing the same sorts of things, why should we worry about what a person’s race is, or even about our own? Wouldn’t sex be just as pleasurable for us if we were Black instead of White? Wouldn’t a Coke taste just as good? What difference does it make if our grandchildren are Mulattoes so long as the economy is still strong and they can all afford nice cars and 25-inch color TV sets?
Now, one can attack this Jewish fantasy world with facts. One can point out that although Jews are clever, they haven’t done everything worthwhile in the world. White people have done a few things besides kill other people. And one can point out that racial differences are more than skin deep. One can talk about IQ scores; one can cite historical examples in which civilization after civilization has declined and crumbled when the race that built that civilization began intermarrying with its slaves. But none of that is really going to convince the kid whose main concern is whether the consumers of the world — whether the happy Coke drinkers — will be any less happy in a world without Whites.

What we failed to do in the past was to understand the deep inner source from which our feelings and intuition about race and other matters sprang. We had no really sound and healthy worldview to offer that White kid in place of the slick, plastic, Jewish worldview of the Coca-Cola commercial. And so we couldn’t really answer his question about the survival of the White race any more than we could give him a really convincing reason about why he shouldn’t do just anything that feels good — whether it is taking dope, or sleeping with Blacks, or experimenting with homosexuality.
You may think of that kid as an extreme liberal case, but he is really no different than the average — and I mean the average — businessman in this country. He used to be a segregationist a few years ago, but he became an integrationist when the Blacks started rioting and burning things in the late 1960′s. After all, riots are bad for business. Their individual views of the world may be a little different, but the businessman and the kid in Maryland both base their thinking on one and the same thing — egoistic Jewish materialism. The kid who believes that the purpose of life is happiness, knows that there are not many things on this earth happier than a bunch of pickaninnies splashing in a mud puddle. And the businessman who believes that the purpose of life is to make money knows that a Black customer’s money is just as green as a White customer’s.
A person who accepts that sort of basis, indeed, cannot see any really convincing reason why the White race should survive. His aim is to live a “good life.” And for him that means a life with lots of money, lots to eat and drink, plenty of sex, new cars, big houses, and constant diversions. Entertainment: that is all he lives for, all he cares about, and all he understands. Talk about purpose to him and his eyes go blank. Talk about eternity and he laughs at you. He knows that he won’t live forever, although he doesn’t like to think about that. He intends to get as much out of life as he can. Anything beyond that means nothing to him. What a difference that is from the attitude toward life that our ancestors in northern Europe had a few hundred years ago. They were greedy for money like we are, of course, and they liked to enjoy themselves when they could, but that was not the meaning of life for them. Their attitude toward life and death was perhaps best summed up in a stanza from one of the old Norse sagas. It goes like this:

Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

It goes on further, excerpts from his famous speech (which was done towards the start, I believe in the 60s) about coke specifically,and its racemixing commercial from the time.

Nope, was this:

Lives of great men remind us
We may make our life sublime
And departing leave behind us
Footprints in the sands of time

Nope you're wrong

Go read Propaganda by Edward Bernays or watch the doc 'Century of the Self' and learn how this shit works newfriend.

Well, if you really want to break it down, they send a mostly white argentinian to Lesotho, Africa, where he distributes a bunch of Argentina jerseys, and shares cokes with them. At one point, an African says "You have coke in Argentina too?" which is a hidden globalist message that every country is basically the same, even if its actually an African shithole. Everyone is smiling, everyone is happy.. did you notice that? Globalism is awesome, and Africans LOVE Argentina, they would never put a flaming tire around your neck for being white or anything. Blacks and whites, they go together like peas and carrots, according to coke.
They all chant for Argentina, and get on a bus.. one of them starts going absolutely nuts, and for Argentina! Wow, Africans are great, aren't they? Clearly friends of Argentina, coke would have you believe. They ride this bus, apparently across the ocean, and now they actually appear to be in Argentina, still losing their shit for this soccer team. Both the Argentinians, and the niggers from Lesotho party, and the hidden message (to children, which is the target, because people mostly form their world view in childhood - "get em while they're young!") is that racially mixed societies are awesome, and Africans are just like you, and its fine if they flood the country, etc etc. The whole thing is one big globalist propaganda piece.

Spot on.

Also

Well written. Good analysis. But I have nothing of value to add to that.

Ya'll user are so interesting and intelligent that it consistently blows my mind.

Entire mob managed to scrounge together money enough to buy that cop a Pepsi so he could let them through.

Welp,pretty sure I have stage four kansa now… What the hell did that pozzfest have to do with pepsi anyway?

Fucking lefties. I hope they Shoah themselves. They get triggered when the police are presented as human beings, but not when Pepsi is presented as revolutionary. They are beyond retarded.

We're literally the last people on earth who still care about consequences.

Just goes to show that they exist only to be offended and there is no possible closure. When they cease to have anything to complain about their non-profit hurt feefee organizations cease to exist.

All chock full of plant matter and starch, which is poison for carnivorous animals, such as cats and dogs. This, I guess, explains that. My kitten only get fed Carny by Animonda, and I don't see that on here.

pepsi wanted to become a meme
now everyone laugh at them
They could of brought back Pepsiman instead

All communist revolutions are sponsored by capitalists.
Look into who funded the bolsheviks in russia.

crucify it

Blessed be his aryan soul.

It's like they already know the helicopters are coming.

no

They don't make commercials like they used to.

Thanks user, couldn't have done it without you.
How's this?

I swear to god, that woman looks exactly like Ben Shapiro, especially looking at her eyes. It's something in her gaze. Is she white or (((white)))?

no……

Goyim. Chill Out.

youtu.be/tJYCytJAsWY

I don't get what's the point of this at all. I guess they wanted to do some
kind of shit but forgot halfway and had no idea about how to end it except that bebis had to save the day. I expected poz and of course there's some but there's something deeper that makes it hillarious. Like some level of cowardice where they want to present themselves as true allies but are too pussy to go all the way so they turn protesting into a fashionable joke that's better served with a lot of ice. Rainbow coalition wins when the cop enjoys a refreshing ZOGcola.

I think the important issue people should be focusing on here is the fact that (((advertisers))) are basically blackmailing YouTube because they want more control over the content.

Forget about the Pepsi ad. They are doing it again.

What does youtube have to do with this?

Pepsi pulled their adds off youtube because of 'controversy'.
But their badly thought out add is causing controversy anyway.

I agree its only slightly related.

Yes, it probably should have its own thread, but my point was that this "controversy" is just a distraction, as always. When the dust settles the mainstream media will have strengthened their grip on YouTube.

They want you talking about that stupid ad.

Of course not to mention a distraction from everything that's going on with the Syria situation.

Why do you think (((they))) would want to better control the content on YouTube?

youtube.com/watch?v=VXIJlyxCQyE&feature=youtu.be

I think you have it backwards. Google always was part of the poz and all that's left is to see at what speed they can remodel things but their goal hasn't really changed. They're an advertisment company tracking its users to sell targeted ads. What I mean is that if you want to consider them a victim, so is facebook.

(half?) Armenian half tranny tbh

Perhaps Google wants to restrict youtube content even further, but wants to dilute their share of the blame so they're having advertisers give them a pretext to do so. Or maybe the advertisers are doing it on their own.

Either way, the effect is the same.

I remember this. In fact, it was a campaign that put in competition the people who pronounced Pepsi and Pecsi. Some containers said Pecsi and other Pepsi. Not all Argentines say Pecsi.