Talking with coworkers about the presidential debates during break

and then break was over

it's not full on class consciousness but it's a pretty good start

Since when is anyone going out in Europe to Riot?

They got fucked by rapefugees lel, Merkel is still sitting comfortably along with the rest of politicians. Besides that violent takeover will always result in authoritarianism which leads to overall worse living conditions and even more of a gap between those favoured by the authoritarian regime and those who are not.

Meditate on this pic very carefully.

let's see how it goes in the US shall we?

Amazing photo.
Although I'd argue that riots are as much part of the spectacle. They simulate resistance in a spectacular and public but ineffective manner so that people engaged and watching don't do anything clandestine and serious that might actually damage the system.

don't you have an Invasion Story to go jack off to?

rapefugees do exist though.
believe it or not, 90% of refugees act like apes.

Well, are you going to give statistics and facts with credible sources or are you just going to sit there and virtue signal?

Most of the criminal ones don't even commit sex crimes. Any crime increase is bad for the natives, but everyone is suffering.

Terror is justice, tbh

i live among refugees
source is me

wasn't talking about sex crimes. they just act like retarded apes. i blame islam and islamic culture for this. they are spooked as fuck.

forgot pic

> Besides that violent takeover will always result in authoritarianism which leads to overall worse living conditions and even more of a gap between those favoured by the authoritarian regime and those who are not.
And anyone who doubts this is a dogmatic tankie brainwashed by pre-WWII propaganda.

You already thought of them as retarded apes and thus view all of their actions through this lens.

Police is still better armed and you need AUTHORITARIAN TOTALITARIAN HIERARCHY (aka organization+discipline) to handle them.

As opposed to what? 90% of people act like retarded apes.

that is called war communism
trotsky however engineered this in a way, that you can actually get rid of war authoritarians once the bourgies are in their mass graveyard

WTF where do you work OP?

Honestly a lot of people think like this, they just don't have the knowledge to discuss the solutions (or the right problems).

One of the big box hardware stores.

That seems to be the case, yeah. Everyone is dissatisfied and angry, but they don't seem to really know what to be angry about or who exactly to be angry at. Alot of the talk was Obama this, Liberals that, Republicans this, Trump that. I've had some productive conversations with them and they're generally willing to hear me out, but despooking them is a laborious, intensive process.

usf people's front is ready for the revolution

Pic is spooky Christian sacrifice shit

First, don't worry about sperging out. Talking with people is something that you get better at the more you do it, so the only thing is to do it.

Second, don't launch right into your marxist rhetoric. Normalfags need to be eased into it.

What seems to be a good place to start is just asking your coworkers what they think about something. "Hey, did you catch the debate last night? What did you think?" "Have you heard about what's going on in Greece? Crazy, right?" Things like that.

In my experience having anything like a productive conversation with spooked people involves alot of meeting-the-other-person half way. Knowing your theory and history and the workings of modern capitalism is a big help, though.