Nivea ran this ad on Faceberg yesterday

In case you missed it, this ad was ran on Jewish social media yesterday.
I'm posting this from my bathtub which is filled with Nivea lotion.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
onlinestatbook.com/2/calculators/normal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that has to be a fucking joke.

No shit?

There's no way this was ran by ad executives and they didn't notice it. This is intentional, which is why I find it important.

It's too perfect. It has to be someone from here.

Lest we forget pic related

ok buck rogers top kek.

Sublime Keks.

wew

Best fucking timeline.

I'd just like to say that the first shitpost in response to nivea is a masterful one

topfuckingkek

I ALWAYS USED NIVEA, SO GLAD LADS.

Amen

Top kek

We need to press our advantage.

Nivea is a German based company and has had ads before that people called racist.

Basically

Nigga did they actually post that?

No, but you should.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 52.2% of all murders and 56.4% of all robberies. Even with these pozzed FBI stats that include hispanics as "white" blacks still commit more than half the murders and robberies in the country. And don't forget that niggers are only 13% of the population.

Fucking newfag.

They cucked out

wew

hahahaha nivea "le white mastur race lotion of alt-right" cucked out, as you cucks say it.

hahahahaha back to reddit 4cucks.

You must be so happy, Carl. Go give your wife's son 20$ as a celebration, you've finally won a small victory!

It's a nice propaganda idea, but the data is actually wrong. If you take US Whites and compare with US niggers, the White average is 105, not 100. So it's the top 6% niggers who are smarter than 50% Whites. Even with a 100 average, it'd be the top 12% niggers, not 20%.
onlinestatbook.com/2/calculators/normal.html

I see no issue with this. Can you imagine some sjw or nigger looking up stats to disprove this and finding it's even worse than the picture states?

You know, like any smart company trying to signal to whites and stay in business would do.

Trump does this pretty often. Remember when he did this same exact thing by posting the NYC crime stats, only to have the reporter try to pull a "gotcha!"

you're making true white nationalists look bad, shill.

As another user pointed out, they've already ran other "racist" ads.

These tricks are pleasing.

I know. Holla Forums went down for 3 days and it's like I forgot standing operating procedures.

Thank god

Is the joke in that pic the fact that only 20% of blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites, and that if blacks were equal it would be 50/50?

It's more like niggers who are in the top 20% should be smarter than 8/10 whites.

Yes, it means that four of five negros are dumber than the average white person.

52% of murders are mostly done by men black women sometimes kill but it skeews the stats in blacks favor when skeewed by their females.

I love this so much

That means we are winning. Before the whole thing went down I was arguing with leftypol and told them, we are the real opposition to the capital, because they are refusing to monetize our symbols and the moment they start doing so will mean that the overtone window has shifted.

I don't think that meme should be altered, and here's why: The actual numbers are far scarier. Not all nogs have criminal records (but usually it's only a matter of time), but the statistics don't lie. If you were to take the number of nogs in the country and get a percentage from the number of convicted felons among them, that percentage would be much smaller, and I think it would get people's attention more.

*do think

Our tonal spectrum is broadening!

It's the last unpozzed corp in Germany, unfortunately.

are you retarded nigger? they fixed their jewitter and apologized saying that they're tolerant goys

But then they pulled "white is purity" ad. They are closeted, but not pozzed.

What should they have done?
Kek.

lel, first time seeing this.

welp, guess I'm not masturbating with their lotions anymore…

You could at least correct the image, 14%.

Many people would actually buy that. Fashion and beauty products are meant to be provocative.

No, black girl, you are doing it wrong. The pieces on the other side are not yours. Stop it.

I can't say I wouldn't be lining up at my nearest salon/boutique to get my hands on some of that soap.

Sweet mother of Kek user I lost it at Heinz Guderian perfume.

Time to start a National Association for the Advancement of Colored Products!

Now I get to feel like a white supremacist while doing so, thanks black people.

Sometimes the good guys do wear black hats, you brain damaged nigger.

Even so, as a brain damaged nigger, he still knew that race mixing was very bad to both whites and blacks.

Here we go again.

Trying to d/c there schlomo? Trying to say that race mixing is okay?

Where the fuck does this come from?
I started seeing it a few weeks ago out of nowhere.

So are you a legitimate newfag, a cuckchan refugee nigger or just a straight up shill?

YOU ANTISEMITE! ANN FRANK DIED OF TYPHOID

I came here during the first exodus like most other anons, I have no fucking clue what this shit is about

Checked.

I'm saying that stupid niggers are right occasionally, but are still otherwise stupid niggers.

That's what I'm saying too, where's the problem?

D;

Your problem is thinking niggers have any redeeming qualities.
We had a bit of a squabble when based nationalist Nation of Islam "no Chinese ever called me a nigger" nigger died. Lots of the TRS cucks came rushing to explain why he was a great man because he didn't like race mixing.
I, for one, understand that he was a retarded nigger who was paid to take punches to the face and his only reason for thinking that race mixing was bad was because he was a negro supremacist.
What defenders of Ali never take into account what that he chose to live in a white country despite having more than enough money to move to Africa to be with his fellow niggers but chose to stay in a white country and just bitch about black supremacy.
And for that, I will not tolerate any nigger lovers defending Cassius Clay.

Rockwell is an idiot. He was just telling the wrong sneaky lies. He should've tried going full Hitler, while claiming their party is only an anime club with funny frog pictures.

Never said so. Where did I ever say that? You're making up all this shit. And as for why Clay never went back to Africa, he did stay there for a couple of weeks or months, but realized that the cultures were way too fucking different. Same thing that would happen if we sent the niggers back, they would clash with the natives and probably enslave them, Liberia 2.0 Electric Boogaloo. Not that I would care though.

Don't get this wrong, niggers can develop some human qualities, and even be based sometimes, but they are still niggers and belong to sub-Saharan Africa and only there. And no one should ever help them survive or multiply.

They will either go extinct or will have to develop some human features and culture. And that's the best thing we can do for niggers and for europeans alike.

Giving them too much credit there.

He did go full Hitler, you fucking retarded shill.

>>>/oven/

Truly the best cover ever.

Then you see the MSM embarrass themselves by telling boomers about the evil white supremacist anime nazi frogs

I don't remember him being called a childless anime masturbator by GOP strategist, so he was clearly doing it wrong.

Forrest was raped. I've had to explain this several times now.

Forrest was retarded and didn't understand sex. Jenny gave a retard a handjob, which would be sexual assault if a man was masturbating a retarded girl.
And thus, Jenny feeling the guilt of having basically raped Forrest was why she kept running away from him. Since Jenny herself was raped, she felt as if she had done the same thing to Forrest - taking advantage of someone who didn't know any better.

Yeah, well, can you really blame them? They would have lost TONS of revenue from a boycott by all the social justice warriors who take…such good… care of their…

Oh, wait, no. They not only DON'T buy beauty products, they're usually found bitching and moaning at the companies and the women who use their products.

Nivea, you fucking retards.

Oh they've done it now.

classic fucking anthony

Yeah I can tell.

That's an interesting way of saying nigger countries are violent and retarded and thus, the nigger had no reason to feel that niggers are in any way superior.
If you're a nigger complaining about whites, then either shit the fuck up and assimilate (impossible for niggers) or accept your shitty "superior" African culture and move in with them.

*shut the fuck up, not shit

I can't even

Never said that isn't true. Your making conflict that's not there, like a schizophrenic. And niggers can't assimilate to a white culture, how can they? The IQ gap is too large. They could always do what they did before and just go back and enslave the natives, but they're never going to do that willingly, they know that, no matter how much they hate whitey, that white countries are way fucking better than shitty African countries. Same with beaners, muzzies, any non-white outside of some Asians. They all complain how much whites are racist, etc etc, but they sure love that fucking welfare we provide them.

always used Nivea, this makes me happy

Jamal comment
2.6k likes

IS IT REAL?

ARE PEOPLE UPVOTING SARCASTIC COMMENTS THINKING ITS SINCERE

IS POE'S LAW IN ACTION?

Kek'd.

Wew lads.

No, those must be friendlies. It wasn't veiled enough for it to be otherwise. For plenty of people racist skincare products are just plain fun!

I can't read non-english,translate faggot

Tchibo sells shoes with an 18 on them and gets called a nazi corp because 18 equals hitler in 2017.
Tchibo advertises Coffee with the slogan "Jedem den Seinen", a variation of "Jedem das Seine" which translates to "to each his own". "Jedem das Seine" was written on the entrance to (((concentration camp))) Buchenwald and is therefore forever tainted and may not be used ever again in our wunderbaren Land.
tl;dr Lefties with a guilt complex get triggered by literally nothing and chimp out

git gud fgt

Kek, that shit's a bit overboard.

Why would you buy a product based on marketing? Are you people retarded? How about buying it if it's a quality product and relevant to you.

that's not racist, that's just solid fatherly advice.

And that's why they are an anagram of naive.

Ah, Moreno is my good friend. Funny guy.

Pick one.

Telling a nigger to get a job is racist, goy. They shouldn't have to get a job since they are owed for reparations!
Telling a savage to get a haircut is racist, goy. Why should they have to assimilate? They should be able to lay around naked and unbathed with 30 kids.
That ad is very problematic.

They should have issued a non-apology while keeping the ad.

Oh, this too.

What?!

OP, pull the plug in yer tub! You're bathing in DIVERSITY!

look at it this way
a sarcastic redpilled racist comment gives the opportunity to acknowledge truth, while giving plausible deniability to sarcastic virtue signaling, because you can fake missunderstanding if a conformism-enforcing SJW decides to call you up on it
this gives an outlet for bluepills to express long-repressed forbidden thoughts while still maintaining their normal standing in their social circles

this is why totalitarian regimes never tolerated humor, it's the undoing of the lies

Did anyone happen to cap the comments? Should be an entertaining read.

Anons, remember to undersell the truth a bit. When the numbers are this bad, a few percent doesn't change peoples minds. When people look up the actual numbers to prove them wrong and find out that they are worse it has a much more profound psychological impact. Remember that with something like this the people that believe the stats at first glance are not the ones you're trying to redpill.

Found the jew goys

I wonder if it's possible to get the total number of murders and robberies in the US, so we can apply those statistical rates to get the numbers of black murders and robberies, add them together then divide that number by total dindu-americans to get an average number of crimes per nigger. That will scare the normies since they love to refute stats with outlier exceptions.

I bet if you put a Hispanish column in that table they would OWN the DUI line.

And if there's one thing we understand, it's spectrums.

Literally REEEEEEEEEE

Somehow this looks like a troll post to me?

THIS.
Undersell and undersell the truth. Everything we do must be understatements. Let them see.