North Korea fires missile into sea

North Korea fires missile into sea off east coast: South Korea

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT! Who will protect the sea from nork projectiles?

archive.fo/hbUj1

How many nork chinks starved so they could propel a firework into the sea?

Why are you saging nigger.

They've been doing this shit for years.

Stop acting like babby's first happening.

Because it's an off-topic post.
Sage isn't a downvote.

How many norks were inside the rocket, pedaling it Gilligan isle style.

Yes? Stop saging plebbitor not everything applies in absolutes.

IT'S HAPPENING

Or what faggot? You'll stay true to autism keep replying just to get the last word in? You'll keep making yourself look like an idiot trying to cover his mistake?

holly shit you have to go back

wait dose that mean "thats the final straw" or "we really dont care anymore"

You're more retarded than I thought. Fuck off you autist, goddamn.

u mad bro?

Hey let's talk about this, it's pretty interesting. Why is this thread so quiet?

BUMP

Wake me up when they fire a missile into their endemic famine.

The United States must protect marine wildlife, and the Sea

Would Trump actually sneak attack the Norks? I kinda want him to do it, but then I kinda don't want him to because I think we should be isolationist. Like he should just pull out of Korea entirely and let the South deal with it. The South Koreans fucking hate us anyway, so fuck them all.

let's see if they keep launching them into the sea indefinitely until they get gibsmedat
also "NK is totally Natsoc guise" shills need to leave, is china or cuba natsoc because they are communist ethnostates?

I only like NK because they have 0 niggers, 0 spics and 0 mudslimes. I'd be willing to live under a dictator for a setup like that Emperor Trump perhaps.

Also some people are saying China directed NK to launch the missile to test Trump. The chinks wanted a response to the tough talk coming from Trump the last week or so.