Things that anger you

At this point university is useless neoliberalism outside of sciences. Just take what's easiest like business and educate yourself on economics and philosophy.

Anyways
>no commie gf to talk about books with, tie up and spank, and hold hands with

All worth it.

No better place to try to look intelligent than a community of morons.

lel

Anthropology and sociology is easiest but the future prospects for those degrees are so bad you're better off just doing the stuff that interests you from it in your own spare time.

Really? From what I see its the biggest politically correct nation there is and has lost most of its patriotism (and things that made it a super power in the first place). Affirmative action and diversity quotas are everywhere and the most likely next president, Clinton, wants to even manually take in thousands of refugees.

It will still remain a super power though since EU and ECB are complete retards when it comes to getting anything done.

I don't live in America but d-do you really have gender issue classes over there? It always baffles me when I get told gender studies is an actual degree. So pointless.

two words:
Job Interviews

PC or not, Burgers will always chestpound about their country:

nice spooks nerds

Yeah it's a massive "field" actually. They have a lot of power in universities. For example my university changed all of its science and engineering programs to require a special gender studies class (you can't fill it with any other humanities or art general). Why? Because we are charged per credit hour and the department recieves funding depending on the number of students enrolled in individual classes in their department. So they're able to hold every degree seeking student engineering degree for a ransom of 2000 dollars so they can prop up their burgeoning department of old ladies with useless degrees .

In university? Absolutely. Everywhere else, not so much. If anything the college socjus fad is so infamous because it stands in stark contrast against the rest of the country. The notion that America is magical still lingers in most people's minds.

It's pretty much a sick joke, though, and everyone knows it, race regardless. Actually discriminating against whites is also illegal and has been successfully sued against (you can probably guess where it happened).

The refugee controversy is a much different debate in the US because we are a) mostly responsible for it and b) extremely better equipped to handle it.

These aren't "women in technology" courses or anything that could incidentally tie into your major either. They are apparently random courses that I would guess they could not find enough student interest to support.

A is irrelevant to us but b matters. Mostly in that we have an ocean between us and them so they only way you are coming here is through border control. We can do "string vetting" (Clinton) or the apparently deplorable and racist "extreme vetting" (Trump) for literally every single refugee.

Vetting is purely a common sense solution. Border police are not stupid, they know what a dangerous person looks like. It's pure paranoia; watching entrants after they enter is far more important than checking them at the gate.

They are not all stupid, but they do preach a lot of stupidity. Fortunately, there are still some professors left who are actually interested in teaching history.

Oh yeah. They are fucking everywhere, and when people do not take them they make them into prerequisites and call them shit like "historiography."

This bothered my a lot when I was in engineering. It was more about the product than the science. Thankfully I switched to mathematics. Algebraic geometry is the high point of human intellectual achievement

>useful, practical lifeskills such as driving, cooking, shop, etc.

This pissed me off enough to kill a decade-and-a-half-long pizza habit. If you ever think you're spending too much on take-out, just pick up an application from wherever you order from.

Pretty good tbh.

>the reason why I think that

niguh, this is inside of "sciences"

tell that to my ancom aesthetics teacher

tfw biopolitics

too real

Even to this day the only useful info I learned in school was in home ec.

Because the US government needs any kind of excuse for this?

This webm perfectly describes all the social interaction I get.

To be fair, most of the men in engineering school are there to make money so that they can afford to have a healthy and prosperous family. Not everyone can be an aloof homosexual with no biological responsibilities.

Jesus thats ridiculous. University is already expensive as it is in America (though looking at stats from salaries it does pay off eventually). It's nonsense to waste students their time on courses that they won't ever use, and are not even doing a degree in.

I'm doing a 3 year Bsc in Netherlands, year 2, I have half a year worth of credit I need to fill in with choice subjects that can be anything.

I just thought the gender studies thing was a meme from like 8-10 or so universities who offered it as a way to extract clueless students from their lended or parents their money.

A proper society would not need affirmative action, instead it would judge an individual by its personal ability. In my opinion, affirmative action prevents people from being judged based on their skillset, rather their skin colour. It's racist regardless of who it favours. Though I must admit I don't know the extent to which affirmative action goes in the United States.

A country that does not force assimilation into their country can't possibly handle large streams of immigration (legal or illegal or even refugees) without the immigration bringing with them social and economical issues. What you do see in Europe, areas where Islam increases become unstable, unrest follows and eventually the original inhabitants leave the city and more Muslims will come as they will pressure the local government to build Mosques. A good example of this would be Gouda in the Netherlands where exactly this happened.

The economical problems these people bring with them is that they lack degrees and do not speak the local language in Europe. This pretty much dooms these people to low paid work with low social economic mobility.

Part of the problem in Europe is that the living standards for refugees in many countries was too high, which attracted a lot of economic migrants who are there mostly to abuse the social system that European countries have to the point healthcare costs goes up. Health insurance next year is going to be more expensive in the Netherlands and refugees are to blame for that.

You don't want refugees in your country because of the social (Islam) and economical problems that they bring with them that eventually cause despair. There's a reason why Stalin wanted to get rid of the Chechens, who are very much like these refugees.

tl;dr: fuck capitalism

this is basically a wall of text and turned into "a day in the life", oops

intro:

act 1 (the shit lord):

act 2 (a terrible celebration):

(intermission)

act 3 (the melancholy of upper management):

act 4 (the frown singularity):

At least 3 of my friends are fucking Elon drones

At least they agree with me on the root, he's a fucking awful human being with awful labour practices. But they are absolutely fascinated by his "progress", even calling it the "next big step of humanity".

What about we fix this planet first jackasses

Goddamn man that story makes me want to eat a bullet for you

Will i end up like this too?

Nothing bad with entrepreneurship and innovation in itself, it's just the cult around it that pisses me off

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

thanks fam

the greentext was probably a bit more melodramatic than it could have been, but life sucks ever since i got into communism

before, when capitalism was all i knew, all those things i could look at and say "oh well, shit happens, that's life". now that i know it's a social problem, feeling mostly powerless to stop it is depressing as fuck

i don't want to come off like a emotional wreck though. getting that off of my chest helped, and most of the time i can keep a stiff upper lip about it, but that's not what this thread is about

Having conversations with co-workers and planting some seeds of workplace democracy helps me hate myself less.

But still :(

Theory really does pay off, autists

Make no mistake, they were doomed to economic inferiority regardless of their ability to speak the language. Bosses do not scale their pay to immigrants based on skill. They always pay them as little as they can get away with.

Classcucks, all of them.

I know this feel to well.

I thought marx wanted to abolish religion?

He must be a cross poster from pol

What sort of tankie doesn't like patriotism?

thanks comrade

i lol'd
Hope you get something decent on your horizon, comrade.

Is this all from anti-duhring?

No, it's from Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right, I posted it because of the question about Marx's views on religion.

so Marx viewed religion from his theory of history and that it would've just withered away, along with other societal constructs?

patriotism is good in small-medium doses but getting overly patriotic causes shit to go bad

Essentially, yes.

thanks, the communist manifesto really twisted my view of his stance on religion.

UAGHH YOU LIBERAL NSA DICKRIDING SCUMFUCK JUST CALL IT WHAT IS IS, MASS SURVEILLANCE

the include their "New focus of entreprenureship"
on "muh leadership" in engineering class,

now a story of my dad and capitalism
out of 80 kids in his class only 20 graduated at this school

dosen't have savings to retire.

i bet if i go downtown and throw a rock into a
crowd, it ill hit some one who
a) worked on some frivolous bullshit
b) is more secure in retiring that my dad

no you have to be lying this c-can't be ,
no no i-it can't be

>she praises my work and gives me a perfect grade
everything went better than exceptions
the TA in question is pretty qt too

Holy shit

A singular exception doesn't disprove the rule, else Papa Wolff would be proof Economics courses in Burgerland isn't neoliberal shit.

The fact is most of that shit you can, and should, learn on your own by reading so you'd be better off taking something easy and grabbing the degree. Or avoiding college all together if you can find decent survival without it.

Best thread on Holla Forums right now

That feeling when you find a real historian in the history department is truly glorious.

lol this

I don't mind you, nazbol, so long as you're serious about workers owning the MoP. I believe strongly enough in our theories that I think that, if you were to succeed, your society would stop being racist after a point anyway simply because of the change in material circumstances.

HOW COULD I BE SO GROSSLY INCANDESCENT

No don't worry, we want to kill porky more.

Old miserable classcucks that live in the suburbs and have it out for anybody that doesn't live the exact same mindless lifestyle that they do

Fucking haram

I am cool with all y'all niggers, provided you are about that shit.

The problem I have is that you want to kill me for things I didn't chose :^(

This

What does this have to do with engineering ?

You don't understand, Apple was built because of LOVE and INNOVATION

Capital accumulation ? Brainwashing through ads ? What's that ?

Blame Tim O'Reilly

This is why I fucking hate all of them.

published in Nature and that far in debt? did he spend his life on nonprofit work?

We need to have an special squad of nazbos to kill all black/gay porkies and then execute the nazbols.

t. el CHIcano

Hardly the same thing. Proprietary software is the landownership of information technology.

I know, I just thought it was a funny pasta.

If they all want to be their own bosses so bad then tell them to form a co-op.

wew