Vaccines

I'm about to have my first kid, (no, it's not my wife's son) and we're trying to figure out what to do with vaccines. All of the pro-vaccine people bear the hallmarks of radical leftists and indoctrination with their insanely emotional response to anyone who even questions the issue. On the other hand, most of the anti-vaccination literature out there is GLP style and smacks of dis-info. In addition, lots of previously eradicated diseases that vaccines protect against are coming back because of the mass influx of subhumans bearing gifts. Does anyone have any real information as to the vaccine autism link, and also why vaccines are pushed so hard?

I have two theories, myself.

1) The autism increase is due to women waiting longer to have kids. This association has been shown pretty conclusively, but by playing up the vaccine/anti-vaccine drama they can prevent any criticism or debate on that issue.

2) Ensuring that their good goys all vaccinate and the bad goys are afraid to means that at any time they want to wipe out a generation of bad goys, they can just release polio or mumps, which would only rip through the kids whose parents were doing their best to protect them from the Jew's clutches.

If there are any medfags out there who have good info on this, you'll be helping the next generation of fashy goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CzYIW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refrigerator_mother_theory
archive.is/FZ5dm
archive.is/MFpG6
archive.is/3l9rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q62DcaNs_0M
archive.fo/RpKzb
archive.is/7Iqu1
archive.is/0uYA4
midwife.org/find-a-midwife
archive.is/7OoMI
archive.is/VyC8R
archive.is/8nilx
archive.is/lbXyd
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21157018
archive.is/ceScO
webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-swine-flu#1
cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/
sharylattkisson.com/hundreds-claim-swine-flu-vaccine-injury-from-2009-push/
ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572
archive.is/h2c22
archive.is/FC6Ja
archive.is/UVpw3
archive.is/Mmb2U
archive.is/yXZmi
archive.is/yWdTc
youtube.com/watch?v=5n2L-pAem2k
youtube.com/watch?v=_KrpK0rbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=3D-tgODFtNI
reddit.com/r/reptiliandata/comments/3za5e7/mercury_vaxx_known_toxic_since_500bc/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8115006
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8669539
yout
jpands.org/vol21no4/miller.pdf
vaxxedthemovie.com/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187
youtu.be/aNKcaWp3Sf4
npr.org/2013/09/01/217746942/texas-megachurch-at-center-of-measles-outbreak
forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2015/02/01/anti-vaccine-movement-causes-worst-measles-epidemic-in-20-years/#27ec46ce6069
time.com/27308/4-diseases-making-a-comeback-thanks-to-anti-vaxxers/
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/03/25/unsurprisingly_the_children_of_anti_vaxxers_are_the_biggest_victims_of_measles.html
healthline.com/health-news/children-anti-vaccination-movement-leads-to-disease-outbreaks-120312
ohgodmywifeisgerman.com/2016/10/24/dont-trust-the-rabbit-an-interview-with-german-youtube-star-trixi-rabbit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then who is the mom?

Joking aside - Outside of a few anecdotes and minor examples, there are no real links between vaccination and autism within children. Indeed, autism as a whole is one of the things that the medical community has had trouble with tracing. There's definitely genetic factors in there, but it's more complex than someone like downs syndrome.

Consider this - There are more examples of parents who performed vaccinations having children with no autism or other mental defects, than there are of the opposite. On the other hand - as your first theory points out - women waiting longer to have children has been directly linked to this problem. So on the one hand, you have a very fragment correlation. On the other, you have a direct one. Does that necessitate causation? No. But in the latter case, it at least it heavily implies it, to the point that nobody debates the issue (again, outside of anecdotes).

I've read a lot about vaccines, and honestly - big Pharma is Jewish enough that I would caution against vaccinating. The metals and other chemicals used in vaccines tend to pass the blood brain barrier and end up lodged in the brain for life, disrupting neurotransmitters and making your kid dumber.

You owe it to your kid to do your own research though - and make sure you find out EXACTLY which vaccine your kid is being given so that you can research the specific ingredients in it.

read the inserts

Here's an archived thread for you:
archive.is/CzYIW
The abstract concept of vaccination holds water, but it's essentially being used as an cover for poisoning children. If you can find mercury-free vaccines, go for it.

fyi
autism isnt the only condition to worry about from vaccines

ie: type 1 diabetes, asthma, other autoimmune diseases that are on the rise

if your child is injured you cant get compensated

Currently there are two black and white opinions. They are:
1. All vaccines are bad.
2. All vaccines are good.
It doesn’t take much to realize with such an important medical related issue that those opinions are equally dangerous. If one is to properly evaluate the safety of vaccines, one must remember there are thousands of different vaccines around the world today. They are developed and made by dozens of different companies and researchers in dozens of different countries with thousands of different rules and regulations regarding to vaccine manufacturing.
Each vaccine is made for a different purpose, for dozens of diseases, and for different patients. It is impossible for all vaccines to be either good or bad. Due to statistical probability, it is fair to say some vaccines are definitely good and some are definitely bad. Some are made with noble intentions, others with sinister intentions (profit being an example). Some are made to combat genuine threats, others made when they don’t really need to be. Some are made under the best conditions, others made on the bottom dollar. If we can all accept these basic truths, we may be able to start having a decent conversation about vaccines.

*as a cover

If you don't vaccinate them, then you should probably homeschool them. Which may be a good option considering the amount of leftist indoctrination that public schools have. And religious schools will turn your kid into a faggoty christcuck.

Reported for intl.

You can report people? I just get "403 Forbidden".

I'm of the opinion that the majority of the rise in autism rates is more from women having kids in their late thirties, then it is from vaccines.

Shit, maybe I have autism.

My kids aren't going to a nigger school, I'll say that much. Christcucks are for a different thread.

I don't think that's the whole story, there's most certainly a psychological component as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refrigerator_mother_theory

While I have zero proof to back that up aside from my own experience, I'm fairly certain shit mothers play a crucial role in kids turning autistic. Shit mothers who don't pay attention to their kids' emotional needs because they work, have shit husbands and a shitty outlook on life.

The finger family generation will be a wreck.

Seconding homeschooling - vaccines or no vaccines. Religious schools certainly are not bad though, and if you have the money but not the time to raise children at home, are a strong second choice.

If you are a LARPagan or an atheist then I guess you're fucked on that option (not that you don't deserve it, you dirty heathen). Other private schools exist, but they are almost universally breeding pits for alternate forms of leftist indoctrination. Assuming that you do look into a religious school, the denomination is incredibly important. Lutheran schools will not teach the same as Catholic schools, will not teach the same as non-denominational, will not teach the same as others. And even within a denomination, read the fine print. Is that Lutheran school Missouri Synod? Great, that's a traditional group. Evangelical? You may as well move to Sweden, because that's where you just put your kids.

Whatever the case - public schools should be your last resort.

Pumping your infant with vaccines is dangerous regardless of autism. kids get severely ill from vaccines all the time, but that's not something the (((media))) likes to mention.

Congrats OP, I wish your family the best! Help me how do I find white girls I'm surrounded by Asians in engineering uni

Ask for the VIP version without tiomersal (red mercury ) and watch the doctors face

Homeschooling == good, though I'd expect vaccines more likely of carrying a delayed killswitch than autism.
Autism isn't super fucking difficult to understand: it's lack of social attention to kids during developmental years, pregnant women, just like the females of any other species when pregnant, will pass along cues to the offspring at a physiological level to better attune them to the environment they are entering. Lack of attention is very probably correlated with other things leading to that, and in itself means an individual must be more introverted and self-directed to learn anything at all. Sometimes it works perfectly like in the case of Asperger's, most of the time it ends up with a tard screaming REEEEEEEEE instead. Generation of self-indulgent boomers = more autists. Generation of self-indulgent millennials = even more autists.
Autism is the future, embrace the Asperger master race and cull the tards, it's evolution.

STEM jobs are a meme nowadays. There are so many people involved in a firm and so much is learned on the job that the degree is a glorified ticket. You're honestly better off going into something like Econ. More potential for profit in the long run, unless you get really lucky in CompSci or go into petroleum engineering.

I'm not so certain if that's the only thing. While most special needs children do come from difficult households, I've seen examples where this was far from being the case. While environment does affect how the child can turn out, and how well they develop, it is far from being the only cause. Genetics are certainly involved.

Wait until he is a teenager for any vaccinations, consequences of getting vaccines when he's a baby or young child can never be taken back.

Mine was unironically a gift from Kek. I owe her to two lucky draws on a RNG. The best advice I have is get involved in something in your community, or find a decent, wholesome church regardless of your religious beliefs, and then be ready to put your family before all else. There are good girls out there, they're just hiding because it's not cool to want to be a stay at home mom and have lots of kids.

Sure, you could get him vaccinated. You could also have him swim through raw sewage until his immune system can kill Ebola and AIDs upon contact.

It's entirely possible for a child to have kind wealthy parents who simply think of them as a pet rather than a person in need of an education up through the first few years of life. It typically seems to stem from a high intellect, demanding job and generally lower social aptitude and/or self-indulgence. That combination lands on the side of small business owners as often as it does trailer parks.

Get a stem degree and read business books in your free time. Stem is only a meme for autists with no social skills, and a businessman with an engineering degree is taken more seriously than an engineer with a business degree.

Thanks Pajeet, but I can't afford a trip to India with a new kid.

Yeah, an autistic newfag.

Don't vaccinate. Vaccines have no benefit, are unnecessary and can be nothing but harmful.

Yeah at this point I'm aware it's just a fancy piece of paper to impress normalfags with but I'm two months away from graduating so can't really drop out and go to trade school.

The idea behind vaccines is that you give your child a weakened form of a particular disease-causing pathogen so your child's immune system learns how to fight it and can successfully fight off those pathogens and not get sick.

That said, if you give your child too many vaccines within a short timespan, you are basically giving your child too many (weakened) pathogens to fight off within that timespan and your child's immune system may not be capable of successfully fighting off all those pathogens – that, combined with the fact that the child is so young and still developing, in some instances may result in severe, life-long damage.

You likely want your child to have a healthy & strong immune system, which the correct vaccines – applied in the correct dosages with AMPLE time for your child to recover from each one – can help provide. That said, you might endanger/damage/cripple your child if you give him/her the wrong vaccine, or the wrong dose, or too many vaccines in a short time interval.

The "Goldilocks principle" may apply here: not too much, not too little – just right!

https:// twitter .com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

http:// www .cbsnews .com/pictures/wild-donald-trump-quotes/21/

"I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump–I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me. … [in which] a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back and a week later had a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic."

Read the fucking side effect warnings. The worst anti-vacc literature are the legal inserts printed by the vaccine corporations themselves.

President Trump cares about American children. Unlike Bernie.

OC

here some headlines for you
"SHOCK: Toxic vaccines are now being produced by supporters of Jihad"
archive.is/FZ5dm
"What's really in vaccines? Proof of MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury "
archive.is/MFpG6
"Top doctors reveal that vaccines can trigger autoimmunity, turning our immune systems against us"
archive.is/3l9rQ

There is no strong evidence that vaccines substantially increase autism risk, but there is very strong evidence that *not* getting vaccines exposes your child to substantially increased risk of fatal or permanently debilitating disease.

This is one of the things that generic American leftists lucked out and happen to be correct on.

Some people will say shit like "Oh yeah, then why have autism rates increased so much?" There are tons of other causes, but the single biggest cause is that mothers are giving birth later in life.

just fuck off back to lefty twitter or whatever hellhole you leftists go to when your shitty board is down

fuck off you retard australia made vaccines non mandatory and autism has fallen substantially south korea however gives the most vaccines and has the highest autism rate

The problem with autism rates is they have greatly expanded what it means to be autistic.

Your kid doesn't like talking to others right away? Autism

Your kid doesn't want to share? Autism

Your boy can't it still and pay attention in class? Modern learning environments designed for girls by the way. Autism

You don't really want to parent your child? They have Autism.

Various diseases once thought eradicated in the west are returning because of the anti-vaccination mindset. Consider this in your research about vaccination.

You don't have to get the yearly flu vaccine, I don't and never have, but do make sure to get the ones that will prevent your kid from dying early or being disabled.

Also

Jews are playing you if you are anti-vaccine. Jews get vaccines, why would their hurt themselves?

What's this anti-college thing going around? I've been seeing it for a while but never really investigated. I know colleges are filled with kikes and leftist scumbags, but are diplomas really worthless?
Polite sage for off topic.

No your kid gets a shot then never talks again -that autism.

Jews are changing tactics. Now anyone that doesn't inject mercury into babies is a "jew".

CDC Whistle Blower admits MMR Vaccine causes Autism
youtube.com/watch?v=q62DcaNs_0M
Italian courts rule vaccines cause autism
archive.fo/RpKzb

second link is dead
archive.is/7Iqu1

You're right about the definition of autism being rather flexible and the word generally being misused, but I'd wager that most people on Holla Forums are aware of this concern. I'm definitely curious about the side effects of vaccines, with or without autism as one.

Newborns [neonates] vaccinated with Hep B vaccine were 3 times more likely to receive an autism diagnosis
archive.is/0uYA4

Is that really such good advice? Are good churches accepting of other religions? That sounds like something a shit church would do tbh.

Don't vaccinate your children. Just feed them well and keep them out of public school and at least 100 feet away from third worlders at all times. When they are adults and their body and brain are fully formed if they want to travel to a third world country then maybe they can decide for themselves if they want to be injected with nigger diseases in order to get immune to them.

Here is how to find a midwife (so you don't get the hospital breathing down your neck)
midwife.org/find-a-midwife

Already set on that, but good advice for lurkers.

If you can LARP on Holla Forums you can LARP in a church. Most of the people there treat it as social hour and a community anyway, and Christianity isn't too bad as far as exoteric traditions go.

Sage for eceleb. Youtube Aaron Clarey on worthless degrees. Sorry, if you guys don't like him, but on this topic he's right.

Jews are schizophrenic nuts, so the illusion that they aren't hurt by vaccines is false. Only makes them double nuts, maybe that's why they're so lazy and easier to defeat now in certain environments.

That shit was funny, but in an awful kind of way. Did the parents expect Bernie to take care of the baby too?

Those compounds are used for a very specific reason. To cause damage in the injection site so the immune response is triggered.

OP. I would just space em out a bit and make sure you know the possible side effects. Discuss your concerns with your doctor.

If you choose to vaccinate, get them done as spaced out as possible. Do ONE inoculation and wait a few weeks before going for the next. I heard this news out of Japan, that the more vaccines you get in a short amount of time, the more they may interact with each other, taint each other so to say, and this has unstudied consequences. So please, whatever you do, do not innoc bomb your kid and get a bunch of shots done at the same time. Always space them out by weeks, months if possible.

All I heave to say is be open-minded and do your own research. Some vaccines are necessary, but on the other hand some are not necessary at all.

If I was having more kids, I myself would ration the amount of vaccines given – and what kinds were given, and I would not have them loaded them up with dozens of vaccines at too young an age either.

Also, the strength of the immune system relies mostly on your partner's (the mother's) health condition and her diet. If she eats crap junk and fast food all day, she won't have a very healthy kid. Just do your research user and don't make any rash decisions.

clarification: I'm NOT saying that "everything in moderation is great!" or "a little bit of poison is good!" or "a little amount of third worlders in the first world is good!"

What matters is doing the right thing. (it would be nice if there was a better/best way to say this idea)

There is a difference between injecting your child with a weakened version of smallpox at the correct dose at the correct time and injecting your child with weapons-grade plutonium.

yeah aluminum and fucking mercury will cause a goddamn autoimmune response

"Top 9 vaccines you NEVER need and exactly why the CDC has to scare everybody into getting them"
archive.is/7OoMI
"Report: Toxic heavy metal debris found in vaccines"
archive.is/VyC8R
"
#SurveillanceGate bombshell: Prison time for Obama officials?
Health Basics: What if you found out that most vaccines have never been shown to actually work?"
archive.is/8nilx
"Autism, mercury, thimerosal and vaccines: Natural News releases large collection of scientific knowledge that’s been suppressed by the FDA, CDC and pharma-controlled media"
archive.is/lbXyd

The dosages are tiny and are almost entirely passed out the body sooner or later.
You'll be exposed to greater amounts of aluminium by your antiperspirant/deodorant if you use one.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21157018

Aluminum and Alzheimer's disease: after a century of controversy, is there a plausible link?

Aluminum (Al) is the most abundant neurotoxic metal on earth, widely bioavailable to humans and repeatedly shown to accumulate in AD-susceptible neuronal foci.

Research, however, reveals that: 1) very small amounts of Al are needed to produce neurotoxicity and this criterion is satisfied through dietary Al intake, 2) Al sequesters different transport mechanisms to actively traverse brain barriers, 3) incremental acquisition of small amounts of Al over a lifetime favors its selective accumulation in brain tissues, and 4) since 1911, experimental evidence has repeatedly demonstrated that chronic Al intoxication reproduces neuropathological hallmarks of AD.

The hypothesis that Al significantly contributes to AD is built upon very solid experimental evidence and should not be dismissed. Immediate steps should be taken to lessen human exposure to Al, which may be the single most aggravating and avoidable factor related to AD.

do the math retard
THIMEROSAL IS 1.0% OF THE VACCINE
THIMEROSAL IS 0.5 MERCURY
0.5% IS ABOVE THE (((SAFE))) DOSAGE
#1. Gardasil HPV – Forget for a moment the fact that many girls who get the HPV vaccine beginning at age 9 for a sexually transmitted disease (diseases they don’t have) go into immediate anaphylactic shock and some into comas and die, and let’s just talk about the insane boatload of chemicals the manufacturers put in this concoction that belong nowhere in medicine, ever, especially that which is injected directly into muscle tissue and that which can penetrate the blood/brain barrier. Plus, remember to triple the amounts of these carcinogenic, dangerous, ludicrous chemical ingredients of Gardasil, because there are 3 of these toxic jabs required.

First we have sodium borate at 35mcg. Also known as “borax,” this is the main poisonous ingredient in boric acid that’s used to kill cockroaches. Is your little girl a cockroach? Is it coincidence that the side effects listed and reported with the Gardasil vaccine match those of sodium borate poisoning? No, it’s not a coincidence. Did you know that anything imported into the European Union that contains borax must carry a warning label stating, “May damage fertility” and “May damage the unborn child.” This is what America “recommends” for preteen and teenage girls who are just reaching the age of fertility. Unbelievable!

Then, Gardasil HPV contains aluminum at 225mcg, which causes nerve cell death and helps the vaccine chemicals enter the brain. Let’s not forget that Gardasil HPV contains polysorbate 80 at 50mcg. Polysorbate 80 is used as an emulsifier in foods, but when injected into animals (such as humans), causes rapid, unnatural growth of reproductive organs, causing sterility. This is population control through vaccines, just as Bill Gates once said at a TED conference would be ideal for reducing the world’s population by a few billion. Polysorbate 80 is what causes the anaphylactic shock and also causes cancer and birth defects, while we’re on that topic. Sorry, but there’s not enough time to talk about the sodium chloride at nearly 10mcg.

#2. Anthrax vaccine (biothrax) – The dreaded anthrax jab contains aluminum hydroxide, formaldehyde (yes, embalming fluid for the dead), and benzethonium chloride. In 2009, a study published in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry stated that aluminum hydroxide could be the primary cause of Gulf War Syndrome. Aluminum hydroxide causes apoptosis of motor neurons, leading to dementia. Go figure. Thousands of US soldiers given the mandatory anthrax jab are still sick or have died. It was never approved by the FDA, yet any soldier refusing it got dishonorably discharged, fines, and possible prison time. President Clinton’s executive order 13139 gave the DoD permission to experiment on the US military with the highly dangerous anthrax concoction.

#3. MMR II – Under Appendix B, listed on the CDC website, you can find the ingredients for the MMR (MMR-II), the combination vaccines that contain recombinant human albumin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin, chick (egg) embryo cell culture, human diploid lung fibroblasts, and fetal bovine serum, among other certain preservatives and chemical adjuvants. In the “ProQuad” version, or MMRV (w/vericella for chicken pox), they’ve added monosodium L-glutamate, neomycin, and MRC-5 cells. And although measles is a respiratory disease accompanied by an uncomfortable rash and fever illness that anyone with a normal immune system will likely survive, the media scares the public
archive.is/ceScO

into getting jabbed with neurotoxins.

Sorbitol is a synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues. Fetal bovine cow serum is extracted from cow skin and when injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions. Sodium chloride raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth. Human albumin is the protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma and when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate. Injecting “pooled blood” can result in a loss of body cell mass and cause immunodeficiency virus infection, or contain SV40, AIDS, cancer or Hepatitis B from drug addicts. Still want that MMR vaccine? Didn’t think so.

#4. Swine Flu – This loaded nightmare hoax vaccine contains inactivated H1N1 virus propagated in embryonated chicken eggs. The multi-dose vials contain over 24mcg of mercury per .5 ml dose! The jab also contains antibiotics polymyxin and neomycin that annihilate good gut bacteria, making the immune system highly vulnerable to infection. Add in some fluid from chicken eggs and you have one of the most experimental jabs ever created and a hoax perpetuated by WHO, GSK and the CDC to profit in the billions.

#5. Polio – This psycho-jab contains inactivated monkey kidney cells, newborn calf serum, embalming fluid, antibiotics, and bovine albumin. Salk didn’t invent the cure for polio–he invented new strains of it by haphazardly combining several. Get the facts!

#6. Influenza vaccine (a.k.a. the flu shot) – Specifically, the “FluLaval” flu shot contains 25 mcg of mercury in one jab. The EPA safety limit for drinking water? Just 5 mcg. Do the math, then consider that shots bypass digestion, breathing, and skin filters. Common flu jabs also contain formaldehyde and polysorbate 80.

#7. RotaTeq for Rotavirus – Three oral doses of this Merck-made horror story cost about $200 and are mandated for about four million infants every year. Rotavirus vaccine contains 5 live strains, plus some fetal bovine serum and porcine circovirus–a volatile and dangerous virus that infects pigs. Side effects of RotaTeq? Difficulty breathing, vomiting and ear infection, followed by bloody stool. Then the intestines get blocked and twisted (known as intussusception) which can be deadly and requires surgery on infant’s intestines. Be sure and call your doctor right away if your child dies from RotaTeq.
archive.is/ceScO

Can I dose you with lead? Don't worry. It's good for you. The lead will pass out the body sooner or later.

Here's a breakdown of the swine flu vaccine.

1. Check on WebMD today - swine flu was real.
WebMD November 12, 2009
Nov. 12, 2009 – H1N1 swine flu has killed more than 4,000 Americans – perhaps as many as 6,000, the CDC now estimates.

webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-swine-flu#1

2. Proof that swine flu was hyped or a narrative.
CBS October 21, 2009
If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn't have H1N1 flu.

cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

3. Some in-depth on the swine flu "hoax".
CBS Reporter Sheryl Attkinsson April 20, 2015
I exclusively obtained lab test results from 50 states when the Centers for Disease Control refused to produce them. The results showed that most of the supposed cases of swine flu were not swine flu at all. In fact, they weren’t any type of flu.
That reality makes it all the more difficult for those who were brain damaged by the vaccine they took to try to prevent swine flu.

sharylattkisson.com/hundreds-claim-swine-flu-vaccine-injury-from-2009-push/

5. Swine flu vaccine was hurting people.
International Business Times March 2, 2014
Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation

ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572

it contained over 24mcg of mercury per .5 ml
"Mercury is a highly toxic element; there is no known safe level of exposure"
archive.is/h2c22

Morde important than the vaccine thing is the electric jew. Make it read books but dont force it, set an example. Dont teach about the race thing in the first 12 years or maybe it will turn a dull hater. We want intelligent empathic wizards.

Man there's some deep shilling going on in this thread

nu-males should not make memes

The immune system can be effected by a whole lot of consumer goods on the markets user, that includes the kind of food we eat too.

The thing is to be careful what you put into your body. Never underestimate the dangers of some of the chemicals that are perfectly legal for us to consume.

Interesting note: do you know why pregnant mothers crave so much different kinds of strange foods? Because its natural for their bodies to crave proper nutrients and vitamins for their breast milk to feed their child. A child's immune system depends largely on the quality of breast milk. Make sure the mother has a healthy diet and breast feeds and that will go a long way!

I know a guy who is a millionaire hedge fund trader he listened to talk radio and read encyclopedias.

A child also gets most of it's brain growth from the breast milk (it is genetically unique for each mother and child) and most of its immune system from both breast milk and the microbiotia in the vaginal birth canal, that is why so many hospitals are pushing cesareans now
archive.is/FC6Ja
archive.is/UVpw3

Don't worry, the wife and I are on the same page with that. Neither of us wants to own a TV, and we're probably going to torrent all of the original Walt Disney cartoons from when he was still alive to let the kid watch as a treat or on special occasions.

Redpills on the Jew will wait until he is old enough to hear about what the USSR did to his ancestors…

Research the fuck out of everything. My conclusion was that most vaccines are bullshit (rotovirus? give me a fucking break) and given far too young. But I'm also healthy and don't leave the kid with disease-filled shitskins all day (daycare). I wouldn't under any circumstances give any vaccine to a kid under two.

Results:
No Vaccines
Healthiest baby we've known
Counts to 10 in three languages by 18 mo
Working on world capitals and constellations at 2
No regrets

It's not about whether to vaccinate or not. Vaccines have a proven history of eliminating diseases within populations and if you don't want to try a 1600s approach of losing the child to have another then you should get your child all the major vaccinations into their teens. The question is whether or not to trust the sources which make these vaccines. Before you have the doctor hit your kid with an injection find out where he sourced it from. Is that company reputable? Or is it some company own by Jews in the Philippines

Vaccinations can't give your child Austim or Down-Syndrome since those are neurodevelopmental diseases something in the vaccine would have to break the blood-brain barrier to damage the brain. A lot of these claims of vaccinations causing problems could be real but it looks more like the vaccine caused a seizure that has damaged the brain, possibly by containing an allergen or bloodclot. Don't skimp on your child's health unless you want to have 5 kids and find out which one survives until adulthood.

Gee you mean like this retard?
"Scientists Discover A New Link Between The Brain And The Immune System"
archive.is/Mmb2U

also we wouldn't have any of these fucking diseases if you goddamn communists would stop opening our borders

Day one of school, your child will die. Oh, home school? Day one of college, your child will die. Oh, no college? Day one of trade school, your child will die. Oh, just get married? Day one of marriage, your child will die.

Also, all it takes is one bout of rubella from your non-vaccinated kid and your grandkids will be blind, deaf, retarded and deformed. Enjoy changing a 40 year old's diapers.

im sorry but thats too funny

That is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard. In April 2015 the World Health Organization declared the Americas free of rubella transmission.

The same rubella that everyone used to get and lived through. Yeah, pretty terrifying. Measles is actually the most contagious but it's no worse than chicken pox in terms of death rate. I'm old enough to remember when everyone got chicken pox and weren't faggos about it.

Would you rather your kid die or have autism? Most people who get vaccinated don't have autism.

Vaccines fucked me up when I was a Kid, also hurt my uncle.

I would not inject my kids with that shit for any reason what-so-ever.

Bottom line is this, there are clean vaccines but they are really expensive like 5k a pop.

You can find some doctors that will just inject your kid with salt water and claim it was a vaccine, this is what the upper crust liberals do, think Angelina Jolie types.

Never get a Flue vaccine. Avoid niggers. You kids gets passed down immunity from breast feeding. Its a natural vaccine.

1979 - Last case of Polio in the US

Mercury salts are highly toxic and bio absorbable
even more so to a child with a developing brain.

Metallic mercury on the other hand is not that dangerous as the mainstream want us to believe
you can drink it and nothing will happen.

So reality is the complete opposite of what they want us to believe.

This is my personal experience with vaccines,
never again, never again, never again, especially since I've read all of the medical papers that I have.

The "refugees" are re-introducing it into the USA.

Wear a hazmat suit

The autism increase could also be misdiagnosis or better diagnosis. Or autism is the next step in evolution.

Why you don't you drink it you massive fucking shilling faggot
burn in hell
"Neurotoxicity and renotoxicity were compared in rats given by gastric gavage five daily doses of 8.0 mg Hg/kg methyl- or ethylmercuric chloride or 9.6 mg Hg/kg ethylmercuric chloride. Three or 10 days after the last treatment day rats treated with either 8.0 or 9.6 mg Hg/kg ethylmercury had higher total or organic mercury concentrations in blood and lower concentrations in kidneys and brain than methylmercury-treated rats. In each of these tissues the inorganic mercury concentration was higher after ethyl- than after methylmercury. Weight loss relative to the expected body weight and renal damage was higher in ethylmercury-treated rats than in rats given equimolar doses of methylmercury. These effects became more severe when the dose of ethylmercury was increased by 20%. Thus in renotoxicity the renal concentration of inorganic mercury seems to be more important than the concentration of organic or total mercury. In methylmercury-treated rats damage and inorganic mercury deposits were restricted to the P2 region of the proximal tubules, while in ethylmercury-treated rats the distribution of mercury and damage was more widespread. There was little difference in the neurotoxicities of methylmercury and ethylmercury when effects on the dorsal root ganglia or coordination disorders were compared. Based on both criteria, an equimolar dose of ethylmercury was less neurotoxic than methylmercury, but a 20% increase in the dose of ethylmercury was enough to raise the sum of coordination disorder scores slightly and ganglion damage significantly above those in methylmercury-treated rats."
archive.is/yXZmi

And if Polio were still a major problem in first world countries it'd be a pretty easy choice, Chaim. The most recent cases of polio in a white country were in Ukraine, and they were caused by a vaccine.

I think you misunderstood the user, or the chemistry mate. He means the silver shiny mercury in its pure form, rather than mercury compounds.

this subject just pisses me off, they call it 'polio like symptons' after they get the polio vaccine
archive.is/yWdTc

Your paste confirms what i said - they are giving the rats a mercury salt - a compound

here have some other guy drinking pure mercury instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=5n2L-pAem2k

shame there's no vaccine for stupid

Not sure which side of this argument is more retarded, here.

this thread reminds me, sinead wrote about sonograms cooking children or some such shit recently

Did this really warrant a vaccine? It's not dangerous at all.

Alright folks, here is the truth about vaccines.
They did nothing to stop the diseases.

Looking at graphs and timelines, its clear that the development of basic utilities is what halted the deaths, DECADES before any wide vaccine use

Vaccines are just another commodity foisted on the public to make money. Third-world shit holes that dont have these utilities are clearly at risk.

Find a copy online and WATCH IT!
youtube.com/watch?v=_KrpK0rbl9w

youtube.com/watch?v=3D-tgODFtNI

The MMR Vaccine causes autism, this was covered up by the CDC…

DONT GIVE YOUR KIDS THE MMR VACCINE AND DONT VACCINATE WHEN THEY ARE INFANTS!

Good thinking.

Definitely has nothing to do with South Koreans gulping down gallons of xenoestrogenic soy products.

You literally couldn't be any more obvious.

You haven't spent much time around slavs, and this guy is most likely in the much more rural part of Russia, which is a whole different world. I've watched a guy smoke a cigarette in a house full of carbon monoxide while he's nonchalantly fixing the broken heater. Very little regard for one's own safety in that part of the world. He's saying that it's not harmful because it's not radioactive, and that some Russian magazine claims it's not harmful, and that if it was harmful they wouldn't use it in planes at Boeing, and was heavily stuttering, probably from long term exposure to mercury. However, in Russia, they believe an open window causing a "draft" will kill you.

Please don't drink mercury anons.

Why don't the vast majority of recipients of polio vaccines contract polio? If vaccines are the primary cause of autism why do the vast majority of vaccinations not result in autism?

I read the article. I still don't see your link between genetic disorders and injections. The article merely shows that certain genetic disorders start from genetic orders which inhibit nutrition which makes sense.

I'm not saying that all manufactured vaccines are safe, since I don't know where they come from or if there is a conspiracy. But real vaccines work, I agree with you that many of the ones out there now are for frivolous diseases. Medicine is pretty much an entirely Jew run field now, from the insurer to drug manufacturer. Nothing should be trusted outright what they do or say but do we have National Socialist doctors ready to benefit their people?

Measles is on the rise in Germany, but was wiped out during Hitler's regime.

A little overboard, if you had good genetics the kid might survive and live a long life or get stricken with polio and never walk again. That's why back in the day you'd have many children to weed out the weak.

Why did Hitler's Germany make vaccinations mandatory? It wasn't the science behind immunization but again it was the Jew doctors.

kek

rural people tend to be like that everywhere, it's less disregard and more fatalism.

Tell that to Polio, TB and all the other diseases that are basically dead now. It's only beaners and niggers bringing it back now, because they didn't get their children vaccinated.

Vaccines are not harmful. That "mercury gives you autism" stuff is a meme. It is true, older vaccinations used mercury as a carrier, but it was organic mercury, which passes through the body harmlessly. It's the mercury in your light bulbs and thermostats that's inorganic which poisons you.

Kek have mercy on Holla Forums when it comes to scientific discussions.

MMR cause a super high fever that definitely makes infants retarded
MMR vaccine may cause autism sometimes according to some people on Holla Forums and washed up porn stars

Don't expect basic logic from these people.
It's not an ideological issue: at least half the anti-vax advocates are shitlibs. It's an IQ issue.

The NSDAP were actually proponents of vaccination and were desperately working on a Typhus vaccine during the war. The Allies had one, and all allied soldiers were inoculated. This is partly why the death camp narrative was successful: the victors didn't know what a Typhus epidemic looked like. So they were willing to believe stories about deliberate starvation of inmates.

National Socialist Germany was not a monolithic culture, and there were a lot of conflicting popular opinions. Just like in any human society.

Avoid stupid shit like flu shots, just get shit like MMR and small pox. Let them get chicken pox naturally

Oh i also had a seizure 15 minutes after a tetanus shot. Kinda sucks cuz thats one of those ones you dont wanna miss

After our first kid got whooping cough and almost died, my wife and i decided to vaccinate both our kids on a slower schedule than recommended, hth OP

This poster is a complete blithering idiot. Notice the conflation between deaths and diseases as if an infection is 100% fatal. Notice no mention of scarring, disability, suffering, etc.

Vaccines are very effective. Pic related - a proper incidence vs mortality graph.

Poster needs to be hung - and hung high.

Vaccinate your white kids. For niggers, vaccines are totally ineffective. Don't waste your time.

Please stop with that "chicken pox is harmless when you're a kid" bullshit.
Deliberatly giving your kid a disease is poz-tier.
Chicken pox, while not as harmful when contracted while young, is still a serious disease. It can fuck up your child's heart or give them a meningitis, worst case.
Gambling with your child's well-being is what niggers do.

This is nice, while in Germany we have an unpolitical series (or it was when I was a kid) that just tells kids how the world works, die Sendung mit der Maus, which makes them interested in science and stuff. I think the main project is to keep them in touch with nature so they naturally oppose the racemixing propaganda because they feel that they dont want children that look more like Jackie Chan than like them. Everything else comes by itself. They will be the generals, not the soldiers.

If cigarettes are the primary cause of lung cancer why doesn't every smoker die of lung cancer? Checkmate, anti-smoking lobby!

What I was saying is that there hasn't been a polio case in a white country in years, and if there's no polio, there's no polio transmission, regardless of vaccination status. In the case of the Polio in Ukraine, the oral vaccine mutated while passing through the digestive tract and passed to two unvaccinated children.

I'm aware of the science behind vaccination and the effect it has had in eliminating disease. As I said above, if polio was something that had popped up in the US in the past 38 years, it would be obvious what the right choice was. However, something that is so frantically shilled in our current Jew controlled system is worthy of suspicion, no? If the NSDAP scientists were the ones developing vaccines I wouldn't be worried about it, since they wanted to promote the health of the volk, but these are created by the same group that promotes homosexuality and mass-migration.

Also the TB vaccine is rather ineffective and TB is still a major problem in much of the world. However, the eradication of smallpox is one I'll give to vaccines, as is the virtual elimination of polio.

Smallpox isn't vaccinated for anywhere anymore, since the disease is officially eradicated.

I probably gave it to her too. For at least half my life I associated girls with sickness and avoided them. It was shit. I wish to god I'd had a vaccine when I was young.

Congratulations to you and your wife on your baby. I wouldn't vaccinate my child. I don't have any charts or graphs, I just have a feeling in my gut that it's bad news and the best interest of your family and our people at heart. I hope whatever choice you make, it ends up being the right one.

Again pure mercury isnt absorbable by the digestive system, is when you piss it out on your tomato plant and eat the tomato it comes back contaminated and poison you

Regardless is not a good idea to inject any form of mercury into your veins.

Thanks brother.

No. It warranted big pharma making more money.
Every time they add another "required" vaccine dose, pharma makes $8 billion from the US consumer.

Soviets did it. Was born in 1991 and i was lucky to recieve it. TB shot too which from what i understand isnt administered in us because of safety comcerns funny enough

Eh maybe you're right. My aunt had it at 12 and almost died. I had it at 4 and was fine. Ymmv

TB vaccine isn't done in the US because it makes the manitoux skin reaction test ineffective at screening for TB exposure. The US' method for dealing with TB as a public health concern is to identify, quarantine, and treat identified cases rather than to try to increase immunity. Smallpox vaccine is one I'd actually like to have given that the US and Russia still have stockpiles of it in their bioweapons labs, so yeah, consider yourself lucky on that one. None of the modern post-soviet states vaccinate for it to my knowledge.

Nope. Neither does MMR, Rotavirus, Hep A/B. The bacterial diseases are a lot more dangerous, but most are exceedingly rare. Whooping cough is probably the biggest threat, but not big enough that I'd vaccinate against it under age two.

I've never been vaccinated or circumcised :^) and i've never had any major health problems. However, i've lived an extremely sheltered childhood and still rarely interact with people, so that probably helped me from ever getting seriously sick.

Here's the thing with college: Do not just go for a degree. It's just a piece of paper. If you value education for its own merits, you'll care enough to do things on your own.

STEM degrees generally need a collegiate education, but they are not the great godsend that has been pushed by people on here for a long time. It takes a certain type of person to want to sit in a cubicle and do math for the better part of their life. It also sticks you in networking positions that prevent upward political mobility. You have money, but little power.

University is good for networking. They are good for getting internships. If you do not take advantage of these things you are wasting your time and money. You need to make friends as well, obviously, both with faculty and other students. Don't just lock yourself in a room watching Netflix. >implying anyone on Holla Forums does that shit

Learn a language. Get connections for a job. Do it all with no loans, or as few as possible. If you can pull that off, college was worth it.

It's a philisophical question.

Replace god with nature/evolution/kek as appropriate.

You have to be crazy to give them vaccines. They are all basically harmless diseases and the drugs are extremely toxic and ineffective.

Study GCMAF and how your immune system functions before considering a vaccine for your own children.

Good post.

Next corporations will force people to take vaccines for the common cold. Good goys will line up every year with the rest of the cattle to get their annual mercury shots, because they're afraid of the sniffles.

that is wrong, almost all vaccines are INACTIVATED i.e the RNA in the virus has been removed so it can't replicate, like a walnut shell without the seed

Have the vaccines injected one day at a time.
Get the polio vaccine first, DO NOT get the oral vaccine for it.
Make sure your baby is well hydrated, so as to make sure any other inactive ingredients are kept diluted in the baby's body. And s/he'll piss out a lot of it too. (pampers..)
Probably keep your baby out of contact of other people until every vaccine has been injected. I'd recommend doing it at a family clinic, hospitals are fucking agar plates for all kinds of shit.

I came across this review of a FOIA release of the British panel's meeting minutes who made the vaccine recommendations. I checked the sources and they seem to be quoting accurately. https ://www.nsnbc.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BSEM-2011.pdf

For a while there was a lot of commercials stating that "if you ever had chicken pox as a kid, you have the shingles virus!", proclaiming it as being the same exact virus that lays dormant until old age and flares up when your immune system is at it's weakest.

I don't know if there's any truth to this or not, but presumably this is why the vaccine is being pushed so heavily.

Advice from a father- religiously exempt from everything (including the heel prick- for exactly 72 hours, then "relent), and then choose to give them single use, non-mercury vaccines for those diseases that actually matter to get vaccinated against, e.g tetanus; and reject the dogshit like the hepatitis B shot immediately after birth, which is an STD and hopefully you can teach your son to not be a degenerate. It can be hard, but stick to it. I didn't even get my kid a SSN for shits and giggles- I simply said "Do you think I would deny my child the ability to be one of the 144,000 Elect, by receiving the Mark of the Beast??". I figure it's better for him to have a choice, versus forcing it on him, kinda like with the circumcision thing- jewish, and if he wants it done when he's 18, go for it, chop off the end of your ding dong.

Vaccines are shit.

But I recommend that whenever you're supposed to vaccinate your kid that you ask if there is rich man's version. If there is, go for that.

You don't need vaccines if you keep them away from schools containing third worlders, user.

Whooping cough didnt look harmless when my 3-year old was in intensive care with his face turning purple because he couldnt catch his breath. Thank god the oxygen deprivation didn't give him brain damage because the doctors were preparing us for that possibility when the meds finally kicked in and he could breathe again.

Go ahead and skip the flu shots because those are mostly based on guesswork anyway, but most of those vaccinations are necessary, albeit in a slower schedule than the doctors recommend. Otgerwise youe kid runs a chance of dying of some preventable disease tracked back into the country by shitskins.

watched vaxxed, CDC literally knows they cause autism but its only one specific one, but its one most people get

I think the connection between vaccines and autism is very weak, but even if the connection was stronger I'd still support vaccines. In an age were we have insane mass immigration and we don't check their Id's or general health before we let people in, it feels very dangerous to not vaccinate your kid.

Use vaccines produced by german or italian companies.

i hate the antivaxx crowd.

i hate big pharma. and kikenomics. and inversionist revisionism of degenerate, both (((chosen))) left overs and shittier shitskins alike. and i hate all the lame half-assed 'fixes' and 'breaks' to demographics that have been attempted via some kikenomics and pharma. and they have happened.

but stopping vaxx won't keep one shekel from kikes. so the whole pharm-econ-bigbusiness angle –that– includes idiots stopping their idiotvaxx, even if idiotvaxx, is stupid. that's not how pharma works, that's not how insurance works, that's not how kikenomics works, that's not how anything works. some jew larping as a bible-thumper stopping their vaxx will not dent pharma profits, even if all the christcucks fall in to this strange mantra (that will likely kill them, so there's that). the most successful vaccines of all time made stupidly little money, and predated most insurance by decades. the game always changes, but the stop-pharma-money angle ON vaccines BY halting administration is ungodly stupid.

and i hate stupid.

i also hate all the shit 'mothers' that are the cause of autism WHEN it isn't genetically already predetermined and/or selected on a check box form to get gorillions of kikebuck welfare dollars. the whole retard-fam support industry isn't as lucrative as it used to be (crackdowns), but still is quite worthy of hate as well.

and i am a medfag. and i hate it, and you, and this slide fuck repetition kike carousel of antivaxx reposta parades.

vaccines have mercury, mercury causes autism, theres hard links of mercury to autism, autism to epilepsy, heavy metal toxicity to epilipsy.

vaccines are mutants and little ufos, which causes cancer and other defects

https:[email protected]/* *//vaccines-are-little-ufos-and-cause-cancer-25b7a4484c90
reddit.com/r/reptiliandata/comments/3za5e7/mercury_vaxx_known_toxic_since_500bc/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8115006
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8669539
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */r-985b33a7b2d8

first link: medium.com search 'vaccines are little ufos'

I know colleges are filled with kikes and leftist scumbags, but are diplomas really worthless?

They are increasingly worth less and less because of Fannie Mae creating an enormous higher education bubble. The massive credit expansion (guaranteed by the taxpayer and handed out like candy), has caused tuition rates to skyrocket and colleges to lower their standards for the expansion of applicants to keep the federal loan money coming. Like with all bubbles, prices go up, quality goes down. Given the cost of college it isn't worth it unless you are studying to be a doctor, lawyer, or engineer.

What's it like living under a rock nowadays?

I think it's far more likely that autism is caused by overstimulating a child's brain with electronic devices. Varg is probably right.

At least get the 1980s vaccine schedule (DPT, MMR, and such) because those are very serious diseases. I don't think Rotavirus and Flu are necessary.

Funny how everyone on both sides of my family had pretty much every immunization shot being offered, not limited to MMR and DTP, yet no one exhibits any negative traits except for one side of the family having the monopoly on drug addicts, and the other side with compulsive liars. You could say that the difference is black and white.

The real concern though, is that everybody seems to only die from various forms of cancer.

They started to decline before vaccines.
I'm just gonna repeat
'cause it's retarded to inject some shit from a pharmaceutical company into your bloodstream, as if they know what's best for you

if you eat healthy, exercise, sleep and wash your hands, you'll never get sick

even if vaccines worked, which I don't believe they do anything positive at all, they wouldn't be worth it

If you don't vaccinate have fun dealing with whooping cough and chicken pox then explaining evil Big Pharma to your wife during babby's funeral.

Just ask your doctor for specific vaccine formulas because of religious reasons, Healthcare has to cover it.

I would tell you all to watch the YouTube documentaries which make it all but obvious autism is a manufactured condition. How about the fact that all those diseases were on the verge of being defeated BEFORE vaccines came along? Do your research, halfchanners. Not even herd immunity theory holds true, it's just a nice idea used to sell people on the idea of vaccines. OP, if you fuck up your kid with vaxxes I will find you and I will hurt you.

Men like you are garbage. Pure cancer. I hate you and your arrogant posting style so fucking much. It's as though all of Holla Forums's discussions on the subject of autism and vaccines have vanished because newfaggot cernofriend wants to chip in with his supposed opinon.

GET OUT YOU DISGUSTING REDDITOR. Go worship Neil DeGrasse Tyson why are you even posting when you are this fucking dumb. Hurr durr I have never done any research into the subject BUT MY OPINION MATTERS. Fuck you. Fuck you so much.

ASK SOMEONE WITH SHINGLES IF YOU SHOULD GET CHICKEN POX NATURALLY

Saging "let's slide shit and make Holla Forums look stupid" thread #329049024902

Your presence is so toxic it makes the concept of an imageboard worthless.

The biggest proponents of vaccinating other people's babies are the sickly oldfags.

On autism:
Is what Varg says in this video true in any way? (some fag in brit/pol/ linked this already so I can't embed) yout u.be/6IHaE-TXbZQ
tl;dw:

why hello there, fellow imageboard user!

This is a typical infiltrator shill post, promoting an obviously weak and "crazy" position that discredits the whole subject.

Thimerosal is a mercury-laden preservative they put in lots of vaccines.

Here's a list of the common vaccines that contain it:

• Engerix B (multidose)
• Infanrix-hexa
• Twinrix
• Twinrix Junior
• Epaxal
• Fluviral
• JE-VAX
• Menomune A/C/Y/W-135 (multidose vial)
• Recombivax HB (multidose vial)
• Tetanus toxoid (adsorbed)
• Vaxigrip (multidose vial)

Do not let any needles with those vaccines into your child; I have a list of vaccines free of Thimerosal for you.

• Actacel
• Adacel
• Avaxim
• Avaxim = pediatric
• BCG
• Boostrix
• DT Polio Absorbed
• Dukoral
• Engerix B single dose vial
• Eolarix
• FSME-IMMUN
• Gardasil
• Havrix
• Hiberix
• Imovax Polio
• Imovax Rabies
• Inactivated Poliomyelitis Vaccine (IPV)
• Infanrix
• Infanrix-Hib
• Infanrix-IPV
• Infanrix-IPV/Hib
• Influvac
• Liquid Pedvax
• Menactra
• Meningitec
• Menjugate
• Menomune A/C
• Menomune A/C/Y/W-135 single dose vial
• MMR II
• Mutacol
• Neisvac-C
• Pediacel
• Pediarix
• Pentacel
• Pneumo 23
• Pneumovax 23
• Prevnar
• Priorix
• Quadracel
• RabAvert
• Recombivax HB single dose vial
• RotaTeq
• Td Adsorbed
• Td Polio Adsorbed
• Tripacel
• Typherix
• Typhim Vi
• Vaqta
• Varilrix
• Varivax III
• Vaxigrip singledose vial
• ViVaxim
• Vivotif
• Vivotif L
• YF-VAX

These should be fine: Additionally try to space out the vaccinations; I hear it is common practice in some countries to give a newborn baby up to 35-50 vaccinations in a single day. Ridiculous!

Wait till the baby is 2 months old then give it one or two vaccinations tops; Ensuring there's no Thimerosal in it!

Goodluck brother, Raise those kids well for me.

Ultimately; if the science behind mercury is true or false: Why would you even take the risk; seriously.

Fucking scientiophilic cuckolds in here.

First of all. Congratulations.

Second. Autism isn't caused by vaccines. It's caused by old raisins with tits hanging at their hips having kids in their late 30s or 40s. Bonus points if they've been smoking or are "chubby". (I.e. lard giants)
As usual, instead of blaming themselves for their degenerate lifestyles they put the blame on "vaccines", or really anything and anyone but themselves.
Women weren't made to have children way past their prime. Early 20s and before is an optimal age to have children.

Except this doesn't take into account women having children at a much later age, unhealthy nutritional habits and lack of real social interaction between parents and children.

t. pedo

Nice attempt.

Pedo is as pedo does, nig

you could've just as easily written 18-25 buckeroo

age is just a number goy heheheh

Commiefornia made it illegal to send your kid to kindergarten or any school without being vaxxed.'

Also, Commiefornia doesn't allow religious exemptions.

This is the future everyone in the United States will live in.

From Commiefornia website:

Aluminum is extremely toxic and is in all vaccines. Good luck with the disinfo….
jpands.org/vol21no4/miller.pdf

Not until someone makes a vaccine for faggotry.

Having kids is the natural vaccination against disease. You outbreed the disease. Eggs in one basket and all that.

Mumps USED to be a normal childhood disease. So did Measles. We had measles parties where I lived - one kid had it so we all traipsed round there, got infected, spent a week in bed covered in calamine lotion being told not to scratch, got better, carried on.

Totally random sampling, but I would say that the kids from organic hippy families that haven't been vaccinated seem in general more 'alive' to me.

Sort of. He's missing the cold winters stuck indoors where the extroverts either go mad or get killed so everyone else gets some peace.

Former zogbot here. When I went through boot camp they give us like 10 or so shots in the span of one minute going through a line. I felt noticeably less intelligent. I noticed that I couldn't focus on things as well and that it was just hard to think critically in general. During my 5 years I got so many fucking shots holy shit. The shitty retarded corpsmen (Marine medics who work for the Navy) would never write that I got my shots so many Marines in my company and myself included got the same shots over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

I'm a Navy veteran. That almost happened to me with the mandatory anthrax vaccine. Stupid corpsman didn't record my shot. Medical tried to force another one on me. I refused and found the retarded female corpsmen and made her say I already took it.

DEAR DIARY: TODAY OP WAS AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT

You know, every time I read the name Wakefield and that he's against vaccines I have to ask myself if you're really that fucking stupid or kust pretend to be.
Wakefield never said that vaccinies casue autism.
He said that the CURRENTLY USED ones cause it which is bullshit anyway.
His "study" was supposed to show that he can manufacture a vaccine that doesn't casue autism.
Sucks that in the end it turned out that "his" vaccine was the ecaxt same shit that is commonly used everywhere else anyway.

Yeah infinitychans are total honeypots, peace out goys

This poster is a faggot. Notice how he ignored the VAXXED documentary where its proven that the CDC fabricated data.

vaxxedthemovie.com/

Also he forgot to cover the topic of utilities, which were developed in the 50s and refined into the 60's…

Further his own pic proves him wrong, as you see measles incidences fell BEFORE the use of vaccines!

Get fucked cuck.

I suggest you look hard into how vaccines actually work. Read proper studies and stuff. I'm very skeptical of vaccines, but don't know for sure.

Here's another video by the British Researcher that found the connection between MMR vaccines and Autism.

I for one welcome the absence of our shitskin overlords.

Here's an obligatory Alex Jones vid

I don't even know what that means

That sounds latin. Are you a latino?

Its APPEAL TO AUTHORITY, you fucking kikes. Learn latin and ancient aryan languages.

Were the romans even aryan? Not trolling, just genuinely stupid.

1) Nope - women have been having kids well into their late 30s and early 40s since forever, how else do you think they were having 10-15 kids in a family? It seems uncommon now but it use to be common as fuck, all that has changed is the time of first baby, and i don't think there is any studies on autism related to when a woman has her first baby. I'm inclined to think it's environmental.

2) They've already released polio/mumps and other stuff by way of mass immigration from third world countries where they don't have vaccination programs, fuck, here in Melbourne, Australia we've had pockets of measles outbreaks because of this kind of shit.

I fully vaccinated both my kids on the basis that if vaccinations did cause autism and there was a cover up that I believe we would be seeing more cases of actual autism and not people being labelled autistic on a spectrum because they don't fit into current society, which imo is to be expected because it's difficult to function and be healthy in modern life. I also vaccinated them because statistically we're all my likely to be killed in a car accident otw to get the vaccinations than from the vaccinations themselves.

It's a tough decision because you're making the decision not for yourself but for your kids. I would err on the side of caution and get them vaccination but it's just as likely they will not ever come into contact with the things we vaccinate against, but that is changing due to immigration of muds, which is ultimately why we went ahead and got them vaccinated.

Yes, and may Kek have mercy on your soul. How did you not know this, with the whole hitler/caesar conundrum? Read a book.

Holla Forums academy failed me. I blame you. I accept book recommendations books as reparation.

I also just want to state that most people here don't have kids as evidenced by their advice on home school your kids, don't get vaccinations etc etc.. it's easy to make these calls when you live in your mum's basement, don't have a wife and mortgage and kids to raise.

How you plan to raise your kids and how you actually raise them are 2 different things in my experience. It's the toughest job in the world and some things are easier said than done - like home schooling.. so how you pay the mortgage now when one of you has to stay home to teach the kids? We, and many others, can't afford to get by on 1 wage now, and pointing out the reasons why doesn't fix that problem either.

I mean, I know you have to be a special sort of stupid to support anti-vaxxers in the first place, but idiots like you always managed to set the bar even lower.

None of these are right on EVERYTHING. Take the truth in each and you will see the light.
200 Years Together might be good, but i'm not russian so i can't understand it.

Call me a cuck but I want to reimpregnate that.

Yes. "Aryan" in ethnological context means all people of predominant Indo-European ancestry.

Maybe you should look at your graph a little more closely. 5-10 years after these vaccines are made widely available to the US, the number of cases drops to zero.

There's also the fact the polio is fucking everywhere in the enviroment in India but people don't contract it because of the vaccination programs.

The doctors actually love the anti-vaccination movement because now they get more money from maximum inflated children hospital care.

Instead of getting payed few hunna for giving autism shots now the get the big K's for lifelong polio treatment.

Ha very clever user

Politically, I would love backing the anti-vaccine movement, but I'm just not convinced there is any evidence behind them. I got mine and am very happy. I have autism, and not just in the chan sense, but my brother got his too and he's fine.

I'll only say, there should never have been a chicken pox shot. I got that in 4th grade and while it feels a little bad, staying home from school for two weeks is a prerogative of childhood! Don't deprive your son or daughter of that in order to prevent a non-life-threatening illness that's more like a step in growing up.

This is precisely what Flat-Earthers say about people who show incredulity at their views. People react in an emotionally charged manner at both because

1. the proposition flies in the face of established facts and
2. anti-vaccination people and Flat-Earthers consistently lie and evade when shown clear evidence.

What other reaction do you expect? You sit there, while some guy bullshits you about the horizon rising to eye level and the Earth not rotating out from under weather balloons, or about 1 (one) discredited paper from 1994 linking vaccines to autism by unexplained means. When you show him why his position is bullshit, you're either a liar, a shill, or duped by the conspiracy that always exists and any evidence against it existing is part of the conspiracy as well.

Leftists get riled up when their precious anti-racism/anti-sexism/anti-homophobia/etc. gets questioned, but it doesn't follow from that that everyone who gets riled up by anything is a Leftists. Sometimes, people get riled up because others are being fucking retarded, plain and simple.

And just out of curiosity: are you an immunologist? Probably not.

What you say sounds plausible on the face of it, but the immune system isn't some easily understood thing where common sense is enough. How do we know what the threshold for immune system activation is, if there is any such threshold? If the pathogen is inactive (and it is, not, as you say, a "weakened form"), then can any amount of it cause damage? Or does the immune system damage the body itself? Maybe there's a ceiling on how inflamed the body can get by such inactive pathogens, so it's not a problem? And what forms of "life-long damage" does the immune system cause to the body anyway? I don't know of any such "life-long damage" in the case of adults. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't.

I don't know the answer to all of these questions, but you don't know either. It's not enough to rattle of some superficially legit-sounding stuff and call it a day. If it were, the space program would consist of giant slingshots.

the truth is, vaccines could be entirely perfect, but then become compromised at any second. It could happen even without the knowledge of doctors. You just compartmentalize the corruption process.

You could have all vaccines prepared according to some regulated procedure. You could have 1 person who specifically carries the syringe to the doctors room. This 1 person could then do something to tamper with the vaccine. The dr doesnt know. Etc.

Social Engineering is the real danger.

My dad is a doctor. So is my brother. Both in different fields. Both honest people. Both definitely believe in vaccines as good things. I dont know their political opinions on them being mandatory. They lean to the right.

But at many points, something could be done to tamper with the injection with very few people needing to know/plan it.

Yeah especially the Anthrax shot. I got the Anthrax so many times

The whole internet is a "honeypot" Using any kind of electronic device is a "honeypot" There are backdoors built into EVERY manufactured device and software available to the public. Using the internet is a "honeypot" since everywhere gathers your info

Modern Vaccines that have been in use since 2004 are extremely safe .

the most common side effect is temporary nausea.

only 10% of children have allergic reactions.

Space out the timing of the vaccines, and never accept the free vaccines; pay for them even if it's the same exact thing. Avoid all vaccines that are combination vaccines, and instead opt for a separate vaccine for each virus.

I got my injection during high school since then my mind has been fucked.

It's a huge fucking balancing act. It feels like almost every decision has the possibility to turn out bad. We have our first kid entering school and really wanted to home school, but the circumstances aren't right. We our going to send our son to a religious school that still offers half a day Kindergarten where the pastor, or whatever, said family is the most important thing for a child.

You know, now that Trump is trying to get the whole School Choice thing going, I think American education may improve extremely quickly. Of course, he hasn't gotten to it just yet, but I'm not especially worried about him having difficulty passing it. Thank God for him, by the way.

This doesn't have to do with vaccines, but if you're interested in finding out about the causes for autism, you may want to look into anti-depressants.
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187

I was vaccinated with the MMR shot as an adult and developed intestinal problems right after that that lasted for years and caused me incredible suffering. Had always been healthy before that. I'm sitting next to my unvaccinated 3 month old now. If you do vaccinate, wait until age 2 for body systems to mature a bit. My wife is a doctor and we aren't putting that shit in our kid's veins.

youtu.be/aNKcaWp3Sf4

Don't do it motherfucker, don't poison your child. Medfag here and your theory (and many on this board) that the mother's age accounts for autism is not what the biology books I've studied state. Older mothers are more likely to produce chromosomal trisomy (Down's syndrome) and other genetic problems. And that occurs more when the woman waits until 35 to start having babies. If a woman has started to have children at a normal reproduction age and continues to have children after 35, it's not the same kind of risk.
The link I gave is to a testimony in a recent court hearing from a doctor. Well worth the watch and also the other videos on that channel.
The sharp rise in autism cannot be accounted for by epigenetic change. It is something in the environment, and the largest culprit is the poison being injected into your baby starting less than 12 hours after he is born.
They will harass and threaten you in the hospital. Man the fuck up and protect your new born. Read the free e-book "Vaccination Nation."
Anecdotes section:
My children have not had a single vaccine or the Vitamin K shot, which is unnecessary and has killed babies. My family and friends frequently state how strong, smart, sweet and healthy / tall my children are… it is not coincidence that compared to their vaccinated peers, my kids are like demi-gods. They have not been pumped with poison since birth. They get mother's milk, real sunshine and whole foods with good vitamins on the side.
Good research to you. I hope you find the truth for yourself well before little user is due.

(((established facts)))

Since when was this a position the right held? I thought it was all the left-wing hippies that opposed vaccines, and was I happy that was the case. Now I see the right constantly bring it up, even though it was never a position they held in the first place. It's starting to annoy me.

Because it's probably Holla Forums trying to shill this view on here while pretending to be us to try to make us look like contrarians; especially after being humiliated in front of the entire board. Of course, like many things, they can't even do that right.

Doesn't know the difference between a thermostat and a thermometer, attempts to belittle Holla Forums on matters of science.
Fuck off.

LISTEN UP, RETARDS
VACCINES AREN'T BAD. IN FACT, THEY'RE A GODSEND
IT'S THE SHIT THEY PUT IN THE VACCINES THAT IS BAD

k?

there's mercury in thermostats too.

I like how you bend the truth, do you work for the CDC?

While we're on the topic, did they make a vaccine for SCURVY?

Why does the decline of scurvy MATCH Measles?

SCURVY VACCINE NOW!
SCURVY VACCINE NOW!
SCURVY VACCINE NOW!

DP CUCK!

Pretty simple
YOU ASK YOUR DOCTOR GOODFEELS FOR THE COMPOSITION OF THE VACCINES
Legally they are required to oblige, if something goes wrong with your child, trace it back to the vaccines' ingredients then sue the doctor/hospital/pharmacy.

You may get an autistic child, but that's just another for the horde.

Also if you have to sign a waver to vaccinate relinquishing them of all legal consequences, don't vaccinate your child.

No dumb ass, you didn't read the CDC page…
It says they LICENSED IT. It then takes several years to finally distribute it….

Its immediately apparent that Measles is already on a DOWNWARD trend long before the vaccine. This implies that there may be other co-factors that determine an individual's immune defense.

Sorry, Reagan signed a bill giving them immunity. Also they have a separate court called "Vaccine Court".

So it would take years to get any money… And you still have a non-socializing full-sized baby that will slam it's head in the walls and scream randomly…

Watch the video

that alone shows the Tel Aviv-sponsored "strong independent womyn" bullshit is reaching its final days. anyone who buys into that shit should be summarily executed on the final day of the rope. Furthermore, most autist, especially the men, are usual exposed to high T levels in prenatal care. the fact that women bought into the whole "metrosexual" craze years ago is because A) women are dumb enough to fall for jewish tricks and B) garners the proof that lesbianism is a choice, male gayness isn't.

Vaccinate your fucking kid or bury it when it dies of a largely curable disease. Unvaccinated kids pose a danger to other kids who may be too young for the vaccination. The entire rest of the world is actively trying to exterminate the White race, they don't need extra help.

he's clearly speaking about additional stuff inside vaccines, so called adjuvants etc. It's all given intravenously but can guarantee you it's being researched for drawback intragastrically. Then lobbied to 11 "scientists" say there's nothing wrong with upping the dossage since it goes straight through the child's intestines, nobiggie.

My theory on autism is malnutrition in the mother. My mom was a poor (mormon, married) college student when she was pregnant with me, didn't eat so well, I think. Current speculation is a lack of iron, and those gummy vitamins that are so popular nowadays have none. Make sure she gets her nutrients. I don't doubt that there is kikery with vaccines to an extent, but I think it's more monetary (like everything else in our shit-stained pseudocapitalist medical system).

Read everything you can about the dangers of vaccines. It's not worth it. Every year they up the schedules and doses. People die every year from vaccines, 15 adults die every year just from flu shots alone. There is no recourse, cases are decided by the vaccine courts. If you do decide not to vaccinate, do not go around talking about your decision IRL. You will become a target for agencies like CPS.

Anti Vaxxers - You be the judge.

>npr.org/2013/09/01/217746942/texas-megachurch-at-center-of-measles-outbreak

>forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2015/02/01/anti-vaccine-movement-causes-worst-measles-epidemic-in-20-years/#27ec46ce6069

>time.com/27308/4-diseases-making-a-comeback-thanks-to-anti-vaxxers/

>slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/03/25/unsurprisingly_the_children_of_anti_vaxxers_are_the_biggest_victims_of_measles.html

>healthline.com/health-news/children-anti-vaccination-movement-leads-to-disease-outbreaks-120312

Take your unvaccinated ass to Bangladesh and see how long you last. Stupid faggot.

Vaccines put nanobots in your body so you can be tracked and your neurons manipulated. It would be best for all anons to not accept any body tech from here on. Become strong in yourself. If you don't think the internet was compromised from the start just imagine this kike garbage in your body.

I have not done exhaustive research on all vaccines but I can say for sure that mmr and flu are garbage. Mmr actually causes outbreaks and the company is being sued by the scientist who developed it for falsifying effectiveness data. The research shows rhe vaccine can reactivate to cause full blown infections which is why you have outbreaks in very heavily vaccinated areas. Also immunity it gives is marginal. Flu vaccine increases odds of serious upper espite infections which is what you're trying to avoid. They don't label these infections as flu so on paper it reduces flu but obviously if it increases hospitalizations then it doesn't work.

Other vaccines probably are equally jewish.

Autism is at least partly caused by immune reaction in pregnant mother or young child. Vaccines are one vector for that immune reaction. This is well known.

Do you think ANYBODY on this earth comprehends every minute detail of the machinery of vaccines and the human immune system 100%?

What you are asking for – a comprehensive understanding of how vaccines and the human immune system works – seemingly does not currently exist on this earth.

You're free to find counter-examples and cite them. While you're at it, send that information to scientists trying to find vaccines & cures for HIV/AIDS.

Despite the fact your post references "common sense" and "knowledge", the content of your post suggests you lack either.

Wasn't that also the case in Germany?

Can't find the exact video where she mentioned it, but here is an interview with my German waifu where she talk about it:
ohgodmywifeisgerman.com/2016/10/24/dont-trust-the-rabbit-an-interview-with-german-youtube-star-trixi-rabbit/