ITALIA

did you know that your technology is of italian origin? yes, a great italian super-genius named enrico fermi is ALONE responsible for your atomic bomb, your space-travel, and therefore your internet and other communications, and also your advanced physics. this has been covered up by the forces of the germanic supremacy.

did you know that your understanding of the world is alone due to Italy? Galileo is the reason we know the earth orbits the sun and the reason we know the earth is spherical, and he invented telescopes and compasses. his physics was ruthlessly stolen by that despicable saxon, isaac newton.

did you know that your colonial empire was successful thanks to italy? christopher columbus discovered the new world and australia, and it is only due to him that non-italians were successful. in fact, LATIN america is of Italian origin by conquest, hence the name, all covered up by North Americans

did you know that the reason you are civilized is due to italians? ROME was the basis of all civilization everywhere, and you had better show the proper respect. we conquered the known world and no one could match us, not the british, not the germans, not the russians, not the americans.

Did you know that your literacy is of italian origin? The LATIN alphabet, spread by the just mentioned ROMAN EMPIRE

did you know that your White House and so many other germanic buildings are ripped-off from our Roman ancestors?

did you know your pizza is of italian origin? your pasta? your sausage? your cheese??

did you know your religion is of italian origin? yes, ROMAN Catholicism! bastardised by that neurotic german, Martin Luther!

if non-italians wish to survive the resurrection of ITALIA, you better recognise all of this and submit!

fuck off wop.

Based Italy

fuck you, saxon. your people are disgusting. you would still be living in a cave if it weren't for us and our generosity.

Christ this shithole turned into cuckchan.

sage

do you see?? the white house and your other "germanic architecture" is simply roman, and you schemers like george washington never gave us credit.

sage for italian shilling though

The greatest thing Italy ever gave us was Shadilay

Caesar = Kaiser = Tsar/Czar = Khan

All Italian

You are the reason Hitler lost.

You speak of white achievement, but what you really mean is ITALIAN achievement.

fuck you. the "vikings" were simply invented by 19th century germanic schemers. they admit the horned helmets were fake so what's to say they didn't fabricate their whole pitiful germanic history?? there were no viking "supermen" traveling from north america to the middle east, there were only blond cavemen.

no u sad nigger where are they feeding these people to make a good idea to get my fucking burrito and the foreskin isn't a good name for a polymer gun control of websites and the confirmation email from my fist

bump

Eh-ya Mario Holla Uppa
Are you sayin'
We wuz Pezzonovante???

So you barbarian saxons and scandis admit defeat?? no argument has been provided that i have not stomped like the foreign soil beneath the Roman legions boots!

try that in Hibernia again
sage for shitty d&c

Italians have been very important in that regard, but you're extending some things here.

Let's say a nigger quantized the musical scales, would the nigger be able to take credit for wagners music?

Only partially.
Now, Italians are better than that, but I wanted to use an extreme example to illustrate my point.

Cool story lad

you celtic savages spent 800 years under saxon domination because you were not civilized by Rome.

The Irish also beat the Brits with shitty guns, untrained soldiers and a mere few thousand men.

blah blah the affairs of a few barbarians on some islands… why should i care??

it sounds like you do care

what exactly is that orange piece of shit?

german tribes i think, can wops not into context clues?

To be fair we also invented the telephone and built the first commercial personal computer, so without us there'd be no Holla Forums, no shitposting and no internets.

Also kill yourself OP. :^)

see:

your civilization is due to Italia

Roman "science" was simply incorrect. Most major scientific and technological achievements of the past 500 years are germanic. Compared to the civilization of the 20th-21st centuries Romans are barbarians.

Why is Italy number 4 instead of number 1?

If i accidentally put too much salt in my pasta sauce how do i fix it

fermi married a jew though

cut a potato in half and drop it in

we fuck their women and we will fuck yours

Use a potato.

Thabks, spudanon

world's largest cuckshed

That was already known way before Galileo came around.

But tomatoes come from the Americas. Doesn't make that an american invention by your logic?

Marconi also invented the telephone, which is quite the achievement, but you forgot to mention him.

You also forgot to mention motherfucking Leonardo da Vinci, who basically prototyped every modern technology.

And what about all the prodigious painters and writers? 70% of the entire human culture was created and is currently hosted in Italy, fuckface.

Roman troops wore sandals.

You're shit at this. A true italian proud of the accomplishments of his people and aware of their impact on the modern world won't ever feel need to boast nor shitpost about them on an imageboard. Kill yourself.

This.
Also, that entire post.

Mein fucking sides, the things that matter lad.

sage for D&C bullshit. kys op.

but fucking a jewish woman will produce kikespawn

They called them boots though. "Caligula" means "Little Boot." He got the name because Germanicus gave a three year old Caligula a little uniform on campaign.

Protestant Christianity is bastardized Catholicism in the same sense that Christianity as a whole is bastardized Judaism (it isn't). Just as Christianity is built upon the rejection of the Pharisees (the ancestors of modern Jews), Protestantism is built on the rejection of the papacy.

Rome can't compare to the might of the finngolian empire, and they're whiter than the wops

bump

Bump.

That's the Celts.

no. Simply not true.
HOWEVER, the italians are an incredibly smart people, have been throughout history. But most of what you're saying is bullshit, infused with the dumbest god damn logic.
I'm sick of all this D&C shit among whites. It's really not time to shit on each other until AFTER we have our victory. We need our unity right now. Make the world tremble under our collective white rage.
t. German/Anglo/Pole euromutt

kek'd audibly.

I wonder if the Romans cried "Mama-mia!" when the Goths split open their bellies on the steps of their temples and palaces? It makes me smile, just thinking about their little weak wop bodies trembling before the might of the Eternal Saxon.

you take pride in germanic thugs who started the Dark Ages by sacking rome? It is because of you that we haven't conquered the milky way by now

Rome was destined to fall at the inception of the Empire.

fucking saxon scum, rome would've been a galactic empire right now if it wasn't for the sack of rome in 410 and 455.

I'm anglo-germanic and freely admit my ancestors were unwashed barbarians who amounted to little before their contact with Rome.

Hail Caeser!

Hello kike!

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Sage

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

you call me a kike to avoid acknowledging the truth, saxon savage.

Spero la mia sezione non sia rimasta fottuta .

Nice Trips but honestly I could say it was more Japan doing Pearl Harbour than anything

bump

The Roman Empire was doomed when Diocletian split it and took the East. At that point Rome was no longer the center of the Roman world.

First pic looks like a white. Second looks like monkeys. That's what civnat gets you.