Brit/pol/ #12 : British Independence Edition

Article 50 has been officially triggered, along with thousands of remainers. Enoch's vision is now coming to fore. Unless both the EU and UK agree to extend talks, the UK will exit the union on the 29th of March 2019. The only question is, with the imminent French Elections, will the EU last that long?

Sadly, with the UKIP seemingly crumbling, one can only wonder what will take its place. With the uptick of Muslim terror events, one can only hope that a party that aims to defend not just the Sovereignty of the country but that of its native people comes to the fore.

No harrisposting cancer, no spam, no /brit/, no paki, no remain.
Thanks as ever to the druids for safeguarding our druidic grove and digital Anglsey
Keep the peace, keep the quality. May Brit/pol/ live forever

Links of recent and relevant news, for your perusal and discussion:

archive.is/nIZ2w
archive.is/zJjt3
archive.is/3a1VD
archive.is/mfFct

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
poal.me/fjmnkk
archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170404124406.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
kybalion.org/kybalion.php
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneteaching.pdf
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneformulas.pdf
arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf
ia802609.us.archive.org/19/items/mindpowersecret00atkigoog/mindpowersecret00atkigoog.pdf
ehbritten.org/private/page_psychomancy_1853.pdf
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1908mentalinfluence.pdf
rexresearch.com/bardon/FBardonInitiationHermetics.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
uk.
en.m.
englishlandagency.co.uk/plan.asp?photo=plans/pyworthy.gif&location=31
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1771BN?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1780TS?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1770IX?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170404160034.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170404084449.htm
youtu.be/No1ZmYiKeRY?t=66
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1780ZM?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17826X?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1792JO?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17A0EY?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170328145300.htm
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17B08U?il=0
boards.4chan.org/ck/thread/8791796#p8791818
vocaroo.com/i/s1rBEleHNDQS
archive.org/details/PERMACULTUREADesignersManualBillMollison
sustainablenations.org/Resources/strawbaleguide.pdf
graywolfsurvival.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Complete-Book-of-Self-Sufficiency-John-Seymour.pdf
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17C0WI?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17C2K8?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170410085324.htm
discord.gg/58jMw2U
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39567970/nike-to-investigate-misuse-of-logo-in-race-hate-merchandise
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-coalition-airstrike-isis-poison-gas-supplies-kill-hundred-syria-army-bashar-al-assad-chemical-a7681881.html
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17E12H?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17G0YM?il=0
vocaroo.com/i/s00J419Cjscm
perfectplot.co.uk/location.asp?Location=124
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17J0V5?il=0
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39628713
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-term_Parliaments_Act_2011
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17L0LD?il=0
strawpoll.me/12783718
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170419122009.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

art50 sets a 2 year limit to negotiations - we could leave before then

Good thread lad, nice to have a marker for us leaving tbh.

When are we going to make our own website tbh

NNTPCHAN 2HU-CH.ORG THE DECENTRALIZED CHAN ITS HERE ALREADY JUST NOT FINISHED BECAUSE NOBODY USES IT

Brit/pol/ seems too slow these days for threads marking an occasion, but I think this one is worth it.

Your containment board is over there, Muhammad

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

What's Marion up to these days? haven't seen any new photos of her recently.

Maybe lad, but we had an Aesthetic Farage thread #10 tbh, doesnt hurt to entice some new druids in gently.

Hullo lads. Glad to be back :^).

Hello Mahmoud, looking forward to your visit to Anglesey 2.0 this summer? Its double for agents to stay tbh.

Not a huge amount, pushing for Marine, mostly.

This'll probably be the most important Presidential Election in France ever. When they have a major political grievance they normally just try and chop each others heads off.

Well, this marks us actually officially leaving. The referendum was technically "advisory." This is to commemorate the will of the people being enacted.

What the actual fuck are you a paki?

Hey I kinda missed you guy faggots tbh

not really tbh

why are there 2 threads?

(portentious)
Hello lad.

Who /Optomisticforthefuture/ here?

I really hope Marine wins, every country in Europe seems to be cucking out when it comes to electing nationalistic leaders, I'm worried France is too far gone tbh.

The boat one is the bunker while we organised this one.

Well the Bunker was a quick thread set up so we wouldn't be in a situation where we'd run out of posting room but didn't have a thread.

Best option now is to ignore it and use it again if it hasn't fallen off the bottom by the time this thread is nearly finished.

aight lads

Because we moved to /brit/ that's why. get up to date lad. jfc.

We'll be gone as soon as /brit/pol is back up, most of the people here aren't actually /brit/pol anyway tbh.

I know about that, I was here up until thread 4 of the new Brit/pol/.

Looks like the druids win again.

Well fuck it Ill celebrate here too then
ricemoot is backing down over cuck/mlpol/ that will become defacto "uncucked" once the horse gash pushes the shills out again

That's pretty pathetic tbh, we have over 1500 threads on /brit/ and it only made 4 here top fucking kek.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN LOYAL LADS COME OUT ON TOP

Nah, its best if we all get our own spaces - they leave us alone normally, nowt wrong with that state of affairs. Unfair to celebrate them having no board - we were the same 5 hours ago.

BASED DRVIDS

CIVIC CUCKS BTFO

This triggers the Jerrycuck kraut lover Anglo kike imikikey and his fellow kike mods.

Feels good to see Are Ron finally see his dreams realised (if it passes)

Dubs confirm, reported so they get to see it.

Bomber Harris do it again tbh.

Whats that lad?

Friendly reminder that the only reason this fucking cancerous husk on Brit/pol/ is getting traffic now is because out board isn't up yet

Once it goes up again you faggots will once more become fucking irrelevant jerrycucks that samefag to stop the thread from being deleted

Is Coventry the complement of Dresden just as amelekites are to kikes?

Back to discord lad

Are you okay lad?

Blubber Harris do it again :^)

vanlad?

Friendly reminder that we want you gone tbh - no need to be a cunt in another mans house.

Vanlad can't really have a mains connection for a battlestation tbh

FIRE
I'LL TAKE YOU TO BURN
FIRE
I'LL TAKE YOU TO LEARN
I'LL SEE YOU BURN

Aye lad bonjour.

ah forgive me lad

Ahhhhh I dont like all these stranger not wiping there feet before coming in to Druid/pol/ Reeeeeeee
chodesmanky hurry up do some more meth

You'll miss us when our board is back up
or maybe you like threads that last 7 days smh

We do tbh, post count and velocity dont mean quality. Each to their own, this is my chosen grove, you have yours. Dont be a bellend.

I haven't got a fuckin scooby as to what is going on with all this and I can't be doing with finding out.

Druids? Vans? It's like a cheeky cunt contest in here

Lad, half of your userbase went off to a shitposting only board while the rest of you circlejerk in honeypot chatrooms. Good riddance tbh.

You Druid lads got big beards or is that not necessary in modern Druidic practice?

I just want the gf simulation board back.

When will we get another chance to bully the jerries again lads?

Last thread
Relevant posts

Its like brit/cairn/ but actually happening IRL.

I did have for movember lad, not at the minute. PREVENT user has muttonchops, so partially I guess?

Top kek, and the shitposting board is missed more than /brit/.

Nobody implied that, but the velocities speak for themselves :^).

see

trips confirmed tbh

FTFY LAD.

see

/brit/s main argument against us was their speed and board ranking. The split knocked that right back - the posters spent more time elsewhere, as evidenced by the velocity rankings.

already a /brit/ banner lad

The fuck is this shit?
This thread is fucking /brit/ tier shite. I fucking said Id make the next thread in order to keep with druid/pol/ tradition but you cunts couldnt even let us have that could you. Your shitty containment board goes down and suddenly you want the Holla Forums front back. The front you have abandoned and shat on for months.
Druid/pol/ does not approve of this OP

You have been colonised

thats because all the /brit/ posters had somewhere to shitpost and off-topic discuss dumbass

Marionposter did the OP and Id say it was acceptable to mark the occasion, and the relative posting speed increase because of the hack. /brit/ have since become restless and started agging the place up. Let the boards settle - no doubt more /brit9k/ers will want to harrispost tonight.

Back to >>>/brit/, oh wait, it links to /a/ still.

its not about how fast two lads can post, pembs and 22stone. It's about how many uids a board has, and /brit/ has about 80-100 as evidenced by the generals. /newbrit/ has about 5-8 at a stretch, and that's including people switching vpns.
Stay salty though lad. It's quite funny.

Nope, this was me, not a /brit/ person or anything.

Check ID's.

(confirmed)

believe me, I would if I could - druid posting is gay as fuck

p o r t e n t i o u s smh

It had half of the IP ranges /brit/ had. You sound incredibly butthurt tbh.

how does it smell? The shit that you've got your nose firmly stuck to up imkikeys arse. If you don't know why /brit/ left then you're a newfag and can do one tbh. Jog on daft cunt.

Kek, that was when /brit/ was raiding you. Stay salty lad.

/brit9k/ everybody.

Dunno lad but Id sure as fuck like some more Ancient Aryan Alien evidence. shitpost elsewhere please lad

who confessed to a crime they hadn't committed, just to stop being punished.?

Thanks for the (You)s anyway. :^)

New GCHQ tactics incoming?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Lad, I'm not salty you shitposters have your own board. In fact it's what we've wanted all along, the board is now back to pre-GE posting quality. It's really comfy again. So tbh thank you for doing one.

Good lass.

wew

we are at nearly 100 posts lad, almost none of which are druid/pol/ quality, the reports arent working for me - best to let this all settle and regroup once the whole site is active

This is the worst reunion ever.

Is 22stonelad in here?

Yeah I'm here

Oi, less of that lad, please be polite in our druid/pol/ if you are from /newbrit/ then that is doubly important

Well I think the take away is that there was a reason for the split. We all work better as separate boards.

Yeah, but I confessed at primary school once when we were being collectively punished for an individual crime. I don't know why i did it, just wanted the punishment to end tbh.

It's a real shame the other Brit boards can't get on and be productive, having meet ups and making plans, like we Druids.

It seems the small minded cucks, so attached to the "victory" of WW2, can only descend into an ever diminishing spiral of bitterness and resentment, arguing amongst themselves.

Ah well. At least they'll be gone soon, back to their containment boards.

TBH amerikikes are the worst kind of people, they think they're irish or German when they may have 10% ancestry that links them to that land. It's fucking hilarious.

like how you're attached to an ancient religion you will never know anything about?

I'm usually here lad. Just thought we could be nice to each other for a night.

It's all so ridiculous.

You wouldn't understand lass, you're a cuck.

You actually think we "won" WW2.

Sad.

/newbrit/ are welcome hobos lad, they would shelter us if the reverse had happened. Im also sure most of /brit/ are also playing ball, but (((some))) choose to bring up known inflammatory points. Now, who on earth does something like that?

the only win in WW2 was the firebombing of swarthies lad

This is what those small german villages that get flooded with 9k rapefugees must feel like.
Or the druids once all them fucking romans flooded into anglesey

Indeed. I feel like our hard tended digital grove is filled with trespassing interlopers who are shitting it up with their presence like when the crusties and new age filth shit up stonehenge with their faggotry Hope it ends soon lad. I dont want to be colonised.

poal.me/fjmnkk
poal.me/fjmnkk
poal.me/fjmnkk
poal.me/fjmnkk

Oh good lad, Im dissapointed too. I read it as a /brit9k/er being dissappointed tbh, smh

Kill yourself druid/pol/ nigger.

Fuck your shitty poll

Well, I can't help but notice or usual friendly banter, and like minded camaraderie has been soured by the presence of these mean spirited non-Druidic poster…

/BRIT/ BTFO

FOR THE NEW ORDER

Yes, /brit/ btfo by 22stone over a known trap lover. Who /thinking/ here?

smh. I failed my fellow posters

hello lad

Top kek. Herts' not here, lad. Stop bullying

We are seperate boards for a reason lad. nobody made a bunker because we are too comfy and they envy our hearth-side position on Holla Forums

You're all cunts. Everyone except me is a fucking daft cunt.

Alright lad, been up to much during the blackout? tell me what your bloody bunker is when you are back up, I missed you idiots tbh

L A D . . .

Been streaming videos, series and films in our safe space.

Bunker?

I could have saved the posters from tyranny, lad.

Which one of you bullies kicked me from the /brit/ discord?

Why must they come here, and do nothing but complain about bins, call us jerrycucks, attack the Druids, and post lol bomber Harris memes?

We have evolved during out time apart from them, but they, they are exactly the same.

its just like the níggers invading Europe right now - a less primitive, less evolved race is flooding in to a space which took time and care to cultivate and civilise, ruining it for ever.

This tbh. They long isolated themselves from the cultural stream while we continued to engage in it. Its why theyve not had a fresh meme in months while we, with a smaller userbase, managed to completely rebuild a board with a shattered reputation into a comfy place in good standing that churns out a few top notch memes.

This tbh

All these /brit/fags and traps ruining our druid/pol/
OUT

I feel you lad. We have to ride it out until their sandpit gets refilled then they will go away
or we will get the mods to remove them

smh

Safe space huh? Discord or your cytube eh lad?

Also why are you surprised you got kicked from discord? You're a known shitposter. Your OC is now old, we have better people who make OC.

This
THIS BOARD IS DRUID/pol/ CLAY
YOU ARE GUESTS
ACT LIKE ENGLISHMEN AND NOT A BUNCH OF RAPEFUGEES FFS

That lad.

Its not ruined forever, its temporarily besmirched by the uncultured louts during a rare interboard Thing. Niggers never want to go to cold bunker Scotland lad, they want to come to our comfy Druid/pol/ England

They don't even understand the Druids, and treat it as if it's a joke or some kind of game. They have no idea what we have achieved, and don't even have the capacities to understand it.

*Rapes you*

you steal our memi's here lad

(portentous)
Indeed lad. The druids even confirm this with those portentious as fuck masondigits right there.

LEAVE 22ST ALONE YOU FUCKING BULLY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not malicious, lad. I don't see why you'd kick me smh. Can't complain about more OC tbh

don't want to post our safe space in the thread tbh

Goodnight Lads and Lasses.

Sequential confirmation. Its better that they dont know tbh, theyd only defame our successes and beliefs. Let them remain dull.

night night lad

Goodnight mate.

Night, lass

The newbrit kike cries out in pain as his faggot friend is bullycided

Alright baron harkonnen. Not seen you since the beachmaster foray. What happened to that and all?

I made that video lad - you guys are the ones who are lacking with the OC

makes me smile tbh, when I see druidfags stealing /brit/ OC - shows you for the uninspired jerrycucks you really are

Fair, remind me to ask in a thread at some point.

Night lad, dreams full of lasses for you.

you better stop lad, i swear i'll shoot

Again? Doesnt mean anything chap.

You'll go back to talking about politics once every three days when we're gone I'm sure. You're a bloody odd bunch, but I'll leave you to it.
"huuur I thought Brexit would fix everything immediately and forever and there was no more fighting to do, guess I should've remained part of that expansionist multi-culturalist bureaucracy that currently seeks to import half of Africa and remain subservient to them. Muh Poles!
Fuck off.

Nothing, really. We just raided and it's over now. Now we're just having a good time in /newbrit/.

Sure. Who are you?

I bet you won't you're a faggot coward who wouldn't even tie his own shoe laces. I dare you, I double dare you cunt.

Pic related, (you)

Theres a reason the druids chose to manifest among us and not them lad.

I'd be interested in a rundown of the past few months at some point, if possible. Maybe now's not the best time though.

You know Holla Forums is back, right? You could make a bunker there. Even lefty/pol/ worked that one out.

Top kek. Read your post as if it was by someone else, you fucking fruitloop.

Vanlad, lad.

jokes on you lad my mummy does them for me

(significant dubdubs)
plebian.

Knew you were a cock sucking faggot, your double dubs confirm it.

Who /snortingtheirselfout/ here?

I dont even know what video you are talking about but druid/pol/s memes have fuck all to do with /brit9k/. There is nothing worth stealing. They literally still post millibot shit and the like.
The druid thing is wholly original to druid/pol/ regulars. Fuck off with your revisionist nonsense interloper. We will be here after you are gone.

wew lad why are you so mad

No degeneracy here lad.

needs moar druids lad

You've admitted you're a cock sucking useless pleb of a faggot. It's not anger, it's smugness that you're going nowhere in life and I'm going everywhere, (literally and figuratively) stay useless cunt.

Yes, that seems to have become quite a thing. I wasn't sure if it was just #11, so I didn’t mention it much. Did a little, at the suggestion of an user in the bunker.

So this is what it's like when autism collides.

litterally where lad? your sounding a little bit daft.
haha ok lad

ALL YOU LADS CALM TF DOWN AND TAKE THE SYLPH PILL

this one
and one of your lowly LARPers is posting it complaining about /brit/ posters

it's You're not your. You cock sucking useless pleb of an honourless faggot loving poz loads taking homosexual.

I R O N I C

Oh. We'll get the board up as fast as possible, so you'll find us there soon, lad

That was me lad, I had a feeling we would get swarmed by refugees - not worth multiple folk putting huge efforts into an OP that might get saged to oblivion by the cancer - we are nearly 1/3 through the thread already, kek. Let this serve as the historical marker for the Hackening and our attempted rejoining of the factions. Nobody can say we were not welcoming.

The druid thing has been going since last november. Since #0003 if I remember right. Heres the archives if you are interested in the genesis of the druids. Its pretty deep esoteric stuff.
archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO

You missed the capital letter at the start of the sentence and then put an unnecessary capital letter at the start of "you're"
No i'm not, what gave you that impression lad?

You missed a full stop at the end of "you".

Faggot.

Also druid/pol/ predicted or possibly memed the hounding of millenial wews months before it happened. See pic in and pics related

No this is.

Thank you, I'll have a crawl through them.

I don't remember it, despite leaving early in #3 or #4. The anglosphere edition, I believe. I guess it just may not have been as prevalent then.

i know

It evolved pretty naturally from banter that recieved significant digits, and then Based Burgo happened.

You didn't catch my purposely made mistake, what a faggot you are.

It started in #0003 but really gained traction by #0005 amd by #0006 it was accepted board culture.
Then when the based burgo thing happened we got to witness the magic. That was a special day - all off Holla Forums thanking the based druids. It was one of those rare magical occasions.

Anyone got the pic of him on the segway?

Describe your aesthetic, anons

Lad we both druidposted burgo at 00:11…

What part of Hong Kong is that? I don't recognise it.

Giger bar

I can't tell if they're being deliberately obtuse. This is a little temporary bunker, and I'm not even looking for trouble, but just trying to communicate plainly seems more effort than it should be.

And you got masonic dubs for him.

I do remember we got a hell of a lot of significant digits back then.

Portentous stuff. Quads on the anglosphere alliance thread, if I recall.

That makes sense timing wise.

I suppose in a weirdly dramatic way I'm now the last of the old Brit/pol/. This place has evolved, but still carries on its legacy. I'd like to stay, if you'll have me.

ask and ye shall recieve

Indeed lad, nice to have a familiar face here again.
No, off you fuck. :^)

BASED

Welcome to the druidic fold lad
You have to drop the trip though. no tripfags on druid/pol/. You can avatarfag if you like though

Monarch btfo tbh.

it's just pure autism lad - not even the superpowers kind of autism. The retarded type where they make weird noises and need to wear a helmet to stop them giving themselves concussion tbh

why so buttflustered lad?

Why aren't the tripfags using their trips? Almost like they're ashamed of themselves when posting on a better board.
kys monarch

You're 40k user, right.

It's like you can't read lad. I already told you why you're salty wew.

Here explained to you already, I don't blame your lack of reading comprehension on you only tbh, more on your parents, your school, your state teachers. You can't help being poor and stinky tbh.

Dubs confirm. Avatar is fine, you will still be referred to as marionposter but we dont have trips here. Keep that code incase of emergencies, and /newbrit/s risk, though lad - itll stay in the archives for reference if you need to evidence post in the future

yes lad
Other regulars include /van/guard and punished druid among others

kek. I saw a little of that whilst clicking around when Holla Forums was down, didn't stay around to see how it panned out.

Dubs confirm vibration user is onto something, the mad fucker.

Trip comes off then.

Thanks lads.

I hope it comes back. Im still smiling about it.

Good lad. Welcome to the fold.

lol

thank you lad, sorry to Long Live Holla Forums!, its only traditional, you are one tripfag whose posts I actually read.

what did he mean by this?

Do you mean /brit/ or its companion board /cuteboys/?

*threads

i meant here

Kek, was drinking while reading that, spat out my water. Top wew lad.

Its called checking the portents. Jeez, get with the times lad.

Plebs, smh.

you can easily predict what posts get the dubs. Even easier to hold onto a post until the next dubs comes up. It will be even easier than that when other boards are back up

FTFY

look at the difference between these two posts lad

Show me your dubs.

dubs dont make magic, memi's do - thats where you're all going wrong

How so? If you tried to hold back a post on Holla Forums the numbers would simply be posted elsewhere. We're a relatively small thread on a board with many bigger threads than us.

SCIENTISTS GROW /BRIT9K/ POSTERS IN PETRI DISHES TO STUDY BRAIN DEFORMITIES
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170404124406.htm

shoo shoo SA

It's a shambles. Communication is near impossible so long as they're wrapped up tight in their blanket of autism.

I mean that in the nicest possible way lads.

You just dont get it. You were not here to witness the original magic, I get that. You will remain unenlightened. The druids chose this board and communicate through the augery of numeromancy. I dont really expect a profane interloper such as yourself to understand tbh.

We established that it is one and the same in a previous thread. Memes, Kek, the Druids, Dubs, are all facets of the True Esoterica that has been revealed by imageboards.

smh

and /brit/ posters are the ones circlejerking?

only you use italics like that tbf

A U T I S M S P E A K S

Don't worry lad, it's just /cuteboys/ paranoid. I was called Monarch, I was called other things too. But they don't know, I'm really imperium

Hang your heads in shame tbh. Theres 3 or 4 of you that are ruining this.

The fuck is going on?

This tbh.
feels good

What a kerfuffle.

I thought you were binposter tbh, but the anti paganism stinks of your christcuckery, you egotistic tripfagging prat. So desperate for (You)s you come here user.

Monarch?

im only here because i know the other posters I normally converse with are here too - you can have your shitty threads back when our boards are back up.
lel

No lad.

Cunt.

Too late pembs I saw it all top kek

[00:39:05] 22st: based Erwin
[00:39:09] I love him, lads
[00:39:27] I think that lass is a trap
[00:39:31] the shorthaired blonde one

Here's a sample.

P O R T E N T O U S D U B S

wasn't hiding from you lad

/brit9k/ lurkers confirmed

Now youre getting it lad. you need to interpret the portents though

Not at all lad lover, not at all.

but that's not me lad!

i'm taking the piss lad

I just want everything to go back to normal tbh.

Its not, but we all need some cheering up after the interlopers stubbed ciggarettes out in our carpet and wee'd in the kettle

Off to bed now lads. Hopefully the other boards will have come back online by the morning and we can have our thread back.

It's like she has her mouth full and is afraid to chew and show her British teeth.
It's almost cute

i honestly don't know why 'brexit' happened in Britain. Seriously London (former capital of 'England' (is that even a word in modern english.. it sounds like a Swedish surname?) is one of THE greatest zionist trader billionaire capitals of the world.. I don't know what their end game even is but they probably have something fun in mind. Anyways. Praise YHWH I guess.

And we are the autistic ones?

Night lad, me too. May based buxom Brythonic wenches fill your dreams.

You are Monarch. I can tell by the pixels and the fact you're a twat

Both sides have their autism, yours more-so. To the point that it's impenetrable, and communication is impossible.

If I have to buy into BASED druids, checking "portentious" (not a real word btw) digits, as if they unironically effect real world events, and various other over the top silly shite just to have a conversation it's really not worth it to me.

Don’t bully the Princess please, lad. She has a good set of teeth on her.

Our stance is that London should secede from the Neo-Commonwealth, by force if necessary.

Lundain

Soft mutation of Llundain (“London”).

Its Welsh, lad

Wew, lad, you're a bit slow I've already told you I'm imperium that based state education tbh.

Nobody said you had to get involved lad - criticism is not necessary, if you have something to contribute it will be valued, druidic or not. I get that we are autistic, but you dont need to praise the Based Druids if you dont want to? We arent a cult lad.

yes you are

SA everybody.

Caithness actually

Trips of truth.

Well it had nothing to do with London, lad. London is an “international city”, a very grotesque and saddening place.

The Londoners that remain could be accurately compared to a stubborn tribe living on a patch of jungle surrounded by baron felled spaces and high-rise ghettos. Forget London. We shall be moving the capital back to Winchester.

Fcuking tune lad. We will reclaim this thread with another druid/pol/ 90s dance medley.

You are very crude. Stop it tbh.

i hope you meant your board culture

Might as well have a homecoming house party tbh

But we are a thread not a board lad? Did you mean General culture?

Goodnight lad.

Oh your being historically obtuse arent you?

Good stuff lad

Druid/pol/ Halcyon era confirmed.

The referendum was one of the rare times where the average person could actually shake things up. London and the establishment never thought it would actually happen and got arrogant, they were sure people would vote for the status quo and give a mandate for further and further EU integration. I don't think at all that it was part of any scheme, if that's what you're implying. It's a spanner in the works of globalists that they didn't expect.

Possibly the greatest era in electronic musical history. We were there lad.

Fuck off "Monarch".

really makes you /think/ :^)

these druidlads and their mental music

What a time to be alive tbh

Because we dont read Sharpe lad. :^)

They are probably high on random berries and mushrooms tbh, lad.

Because jews dont want problems in his land, thats why, also, they have Germany (Merkel) to make the job.

feels shitty man

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

the english are celts lad

It's the bullshit numerology kikery and bagan LARPing that winds me up - it's offputting

druid/pol/ anthem right here lad

At least Acid Techno is still good.

The lad who invented the 808 died recently.

Just sold all my DVD's that I haven't touched in 7 years. Will I regret it when they lock down the Internet and start charging £5 a film again like the old Sky box-office days?

Its arguing about distinctions that winds me up lad, tbh. Someone plays the celt card in every thread.

Not if you download every film worth watching now while you still can.

F
tbh.

F
We lost a pioneer.
was gutted when EON died too

SAINT PATRICK DO IT AGAIN
SAINT COLUMBA DO IT AGAIN
POPE GREGORY DO IT AGAIN

you instigated me lad
unless i misunderstood

forgot vid

You misunderstood, though no harm done lad. There are clearly distinctions we ignore - we dont argue about Brythonic/Anglosaxon for instance - we are all fighting for the same cause. Give me a rundown on your saints lad - so your a paddy? Im confused.

St. Patrick converted the Irish
St. Columba converted the Scots and then the Picts
Pope Gregory sent the Gregorian mission to convert the Anglo-Saxons

Spooky lad, after I posted that I was flicking through songs with 808s and played Pacific 202.

Fuck off "virgin"

Thanks lad. The christians played a large part in destroying pagan heritage - thats the reason we are unable to find definitive records of it. Smh there are cultural marxists ITT.

the Druids were grade-1 faggots who sent their tribes to fight each other for no reason other than their own autism. good riddance tbh

a bit like hitler in that sense - although the druids where white

Its like you arent even British lad.

British is a term that has lost all meaning in this day and age

groups/tribes wanting to fight each other for a ruck or pillaging is different to following the word of some autist who tells your tribal leader what to do

Tell me more David Starkey.

No seriously.
What's going on?

When did brit/pol/ become so shit?

Do you mean Druid/pol/? We are currently dealing with an influx of refugees. Most have left now.

/brit9k/ refugees decided to trample through the well tended garden-grove of druid/pol/.

holy fuck, when did brit/pol/ get back to posting on 8/pol/? i thought these threads were banned?

thats why they wiped out the druidic religions lad. they had too much power over their kings.

I'm not saying what christianity is today is the same as what it was back then - far from it. but it was a damn sight better than baganism when they converted them all

So whats the deal with the other thread?

It's more that the christians killed them because they were not christian.
Nothing else enters into the question.
Christians back then sought to spread the same way muslims do today. By killing everything that is not them.

Right, wrong and any question of ethics or governance are simply not relevant.

There was a bunker but then another thread got made. I dunno lad, its complicated…I wasnt here for a couple of hours.
I think druid/pol/ agreed to the bunker but then a thread was made and the druid lads moved here in an effort to prevent the thread being colonised by /brit9k/ refugees

Caractacus
get the mushrooms
(Druidic hitler dubs) oops I must be a jerry cuck

That was the bunker, now it looks like the /brit9k/ cancer has migrated there. Still no bunker thread?

That may be a reason, but it doesnt mean it was right. I reckon the Druids were onto something. The numerical aigeries would be useful to a king, no?

Since late cy+1 lad.

F

So just wait for this shit to blow over and for the irrelevant to wander back to their boards?

Pretty much, Marionposter wanted a crack at it, and I didnt want to waste a lengthy and rousing OP amidst this drama, so we just agreed on a copypaste and the Thank You paragraph as a happy compromise. Makes sense when we are at half capacity in 3 hours. Plus it marks the EU exit, and the drama pretty nicely - we welcomed the refugees and most acted like swarthy italians. Didnt want to wait too long incase you got delayed lad - /brit/ would actually have grabbed a thread and we would be fighting a 2 or 3 edition thread in no time… smh doesnt bear thinking about… thread 10 smh

Pretty much.

That was later on, a lot later. The holy trinity is a remnant of absorbing bagan traditions - there's a lot more too. At the beginning you could practise as you liked - it was when the Popes started exerting power it all went tits up and the killing started, a la Roman Empire

Any money the Vatican has all the real celtic bagan history and practises stashed away in their library.

I highly doubt the druids knew anything about numeracy.

save the LARPing for computer games
Britannia the Winter King

Portentious indeed

pretty much. Dont worry lad, we've weathered worse storms and come out on top.

>loves the literal r9k board that is newbrit and wants to be buddies
You're so disingenuous and full of shit.

Aye I remember the battle of brit/pol/

Yes when the Roman empire existed they didn't go all "convert or die"
But once it was gone they went full "convert or die"
The romans didn't like the druids for the same reasons they didn't like the Britons own rulers. They were in charge and commanded respect but weren't roman

I would suggest you read our archives to see that that is factually incorrect, but you wouldnt bother anyway.
We know this also. Also, we know the Ogdoad and Kek were present on Noahs Ark.

Fair dos lad. It was the best thing to do
im sorry I was reeeeeeeeing earlier. I thought /brit9k/ had made the thread, not marionposter and were trying to co-opt our hard won place on Holla Forums. I assumed the worst and apologise to you lads

Yeah, they are good lads tbh.

That thread was absolutely god tier.

Its fine lad, it was completely understandable, we just thought it would be worse to have a thread with 300+ reports for mods to clean, or a deleted thread
Marionposter is asleep, make sure you say sorry when he next appears lad, he stuck with us tonight and did some links, and the OP is definitely better than #10 tbh

They did but with their stolen greek gods

The golden age was when britain was under the See of Nicea. The british and Irish had carte blanche pretty much over how they practised and worshipped

And the druids were the symbol of that power, also wielding power over their kings and were beyond reproach. Standard D&C kikery from the romans tbh

smh

they're not even Celtic deities - thats fucking retarded

Pagan is just a term the christians use to describe everyone who isn't them, jewish or muslim.
That's all it is.

Druid/pol/ chews up and spits out disingenuous christcucks.

If you say so.

Okay lad.

Like I said, disingenuous.
It was always those posters that "raided" you, and you know it. Like I said, disingenuous.
I've literally not posted here once since the first Trump/Hillary debate. And from this one night here I can see I'm not missing anything. You're impossible.

Goodnight.

But its the only realistic term in current use. Native British Religious Practice sounds rubbish. Neo-Druidry is beginning now, but requires substantial physical preparation to be legitimate.

how is any of that your cultural heritage if its from an imported middle eastern/north african religion? the celtic deities were local to the area they lived

This is the problem with christcucks.
They erase everything that came before as they try to enforce a universal conformity.
Muslims do it too.

Smh.
But they dont.

Night lad, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Seems like I taught you a word today.

You're fucking spastics. Deluded intolerable spastics.

/newbrit/ was created for the shitposters to practise their raiding, because they got kicked off /brit/ for shitposting then they got kicked off /nbp/ for shitposting - how else would they come up with new ideas for raiding without shitting up threads?

Everywhere has gone to shit.

I like the word lad. When one encounters so many in typical day, it is nice to re-use apt words in the right context. :^)

So for those paying attention to the bunker thread.

The book. Is this a terrible idea?
Am I going to Chan hell for doing this?

Fresh shaggyhaggiswhale lads.

Depressing miserable self reflecting video in the style of his '15 stuff.
Protip - watch it in tangent with one of the above posted 90s dance tracks ITT to make it a bit more upbeat

no-one?

if they have organised so well that we dont know its them raiding then that would be fair play, but its not - its /brit9k/ criticising us in-thread that is the recurring factor, always "muh postcount" or "paganism is shit". /newbrit/ make b& threads and were behind sealposting, and some harrisposting, but thats their culture and the reason they have a seperate board, no?

Yeah, probably.

b8 not b&

Jesus, calm down lad

WTF is this Druid autism

Hail Taranis, tbh.

Good job checking them posts lads, the druids no doubt would approve

So this is how you check dubs on /brit/irrelevant chan?

What’s he moaning about, only having enough donationbux to be on holiday 9 months of the year?

(PORTENTOUS NUMERALS)
Yep.

well i'm going to take it to bait faggots on cuckchan

yes in a sense. the thing was /brit/ was getting strict on the silly memi's and after the sealposting most new memis that were not politically motivated started getting 3hr/6hr/12hr bans. so they started posting in /nbp/ as well as /brit/ but separating the content. then started getting banned from /nbp/ and created /newbrit/. they/we all still post in both boards - apart from the trannies and the waifuposter, ginnieposter and a couple of other degenerate posters who are cancerous anyway

Is no one willing to explain this to me?

(observed)
Checking yours right now friend
The druids have been venerated across the entire board lad. They are an ingrained meme and part of druid/pol/ (and hencer wider Holla Forums because of the cultural flow etc) also Holla Forums in general. Id hardly call that irrelevant.

Fucking hell.

Im not sure what you are referring to. The ogdoad is North african? No, it is part of the pre-diluvian mythology of our shared ancestors, the pancontinental white civilization.

**>/nbp/ is where ginnieposter and the traps are
This is what I mean, the worst cancer is gone by my reckoning.
I hate shitposting in relevant threads but support a seperate board for it. It has improved /brit/ no end, to be sure.**

Someone criticised him in a comment and instead of ignoring them/lelling them to gtfo, it has caused him to spiral into another pearl clutching existential crisis.

Imagine if he read our 'fanfics' lad. Hed have a fit

Oh,
did you miss the
part?

Right, goodnight chaps, I am glad we are back, and seem to have weathered the worst of the storm. Handing over to the nightshift, NO PAKI NO REMAIN, as always.

so do you think that the celtic druids practised a pre-diluvian religion? that the druids are not a specific northwestern evolution in spirituality but a wider practised set of beliefs adapted to their surroundings?

big update in the works btw

They practiced a religion based on fragments of the prediluvian religion, and adapted those into what became northern european paganism. What do you believe?

Goodnight lads. Gotta be up early for work.

Goodnight lad.

are you including the original asratu in that?

Im not sure lad, Im not an expert tbh. Do you think it is critically important to my argument?

i miss /politics/

and preferred /brit/ to this smh lads ;-;

Oh well…

it's important to mine

No one is forcing you to stay. Make a politics bunker you moany dweeb.

We did, and waifuposter kicks off, you clearly don't know what you're talking about nerd.

Mummy got me ice cream for being a good boy so i don't have to take shit from anybody for a few days.

I'm leaving!

How so? Unless it is evidence that there is no crossover between archetypes in ancient European and socalled aryan religions across the globe, emerging way before the great flood, it seems irrelevant.

Sorry for that outburst lad, you hurt my feelings a bit.

I dont know anything about /politics/ lad.

What an honest man would have said there is
but you just want to bamboozle me.

It got a bit complex lad, shattered over drama tbh. Lasted a good year though.

Where have most of the Brit/pol/ posters from a year ago gone?

The bullies tend to win lads…

/brit/, although a handful of the regulars stayed here.

Ah, I heard /brit/ had also fallen apart. It made sense for it to be on Holla Forums, where British new friends can find it.

I NEVER GET DUBS

t. gchq

Odin was a man who actually existed and was later enshrined into the germanic mythology (a scythian afaik)

Mannawydin was a man who actually existed and was later enshrined into the welsh mythology

The irish creation myth has actual tribes mentioned (they are called gods/giants) with genetic traces (famorians, milesians, etc)

Druids practised ancestor worship - hence why the stories were passed down in poems. All their gods had existed as legendary rulers/warriors at some point in history (the germanic gods are more recent than the celtic gods btw)

thats the most fucking retarded thing you have said tbh. scientifically incorrect to use the term as the "aryan" doesn't exist genetically

I see that you lot are nothing but jerrycucks disguised as bagan LARPers (much the same as the Nazis were) and I'm pissing in the wind to waste my time on this anymore.
Enjoy your make believe lads

=REEEEEEEEE==

Because I don't make video's tbh. If I did I wouldn't moan like Wew's tbh.

Sad!

Always remember what mummy said lad, if somebody's annoying online, maybe on a game of halo, you can just turn the computer off and walk away.

I like Aryan because it sounds cool tbh, makes me think of big, muscular, leather clad, stahlhelm donning krauts tbh lads.

show no love to homo scots lads smh

dawww

why live?

Splitting hairs is semitic.
One interpretation. More likely is that they so adequately represented existing deity concepts through bravery or what have you, and where deified to become the god. You are deliberately misrepresenting what I am saying. Why?

shit lads, i didn't realise you were actually druids

Again with the jerrycuck. Ad hominen and strawman combo.

It's not an interpretation if its backed up with evidence (such as genetics) that matches with the poem

misread the socalled, im tired and there wasnt a space in between it

My argument is that the basis for all these things is pre-diluvian - pre-scythian. Sumerian era.

and if they didnt exist, they were made up by their druid to give their king legitimacy

Thanks for the Varg tbh.

I really liked his videos on Autists. He is a nice man.

I did just have to look up dates, I am not a historian - sumerian 2000bce, scythian 900-100bce.

I remember somebody saying he thought they were how people should be. He is really nice for a pagan, his kids are adorable too.

awwwwww

Im not saying that isnt true lad, Im not privvy to an ancient king to ask that question, I just know thats what the murdering romans said.

but the first modern humans arrived in britain 40,000 years ago - way before that

it is completely plausible that they had their own religion in isolation, separate to any sumerian mythology. and there is more that points to them being different than similar (artwork/structures/genetics and then later on poems/storie)

I think he is accurate when he says that being on he spectrum wouldn’t be an issue in a small tribal environment, an advantage more often than not.

He is a good Father I think.

Heck, maybe he's right about social interaction with a lot of strangers being unusually stressful for autists.

wew, it's an embed youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

polytheism is just men enshrined in legend, thats why there is so many of them. just further down the line they forgot and then the legends became deities

sumerian is pretty monotheistic and doesnt tally with the european/mediterranian types of mythology

Or with Hindus aren't the many gods all aspects of a single divine uncreated creator.

It's bedtime druid lads.

Entirely plausible. My argument is not that that didnt happen, its that the elite class that we call druids emerged around the flood era - logically way before, and the religion shares similarities with many other pagan religions. Probably because of archetypes in white based folk.

I did only mean the civilization era lad.

I think he is certainly correct on that. That video gave me a new level of respect for him, he is likely well aware that lots of autists watch his videos and he will have made many a person feel much better about themselves.

exactly, which doesnt tally with european mythology

so thats counter to the premise that they share a common predilusian religion

and that numerology is not ancient but relatively new in the grand scheme - and therefore cannot be anything more than chance

just stop slapping each others backs over dubs and start actually trying to affect the continuum through making memis okay?

Send XMR here:
44mmFdz8LhgWivyvKXSTUTYb4SiNJe6h2KsBw8kh7GFuEK2Df1ntHyi4JoQb7fxk5wNnYCqxzURD4iHkNxEAtu2mTkMTjjF

Free tip: One of them is actually an agent

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM IN ACTION!

Have we gone back in time lads? I thought these faggots got shoahed?

They were, but their containment boards were destroyed, so they've come back to shit up our thread again.

fell asleep lad, you werent boring me I promise :^)
Not really though? I never said it was a carbon copy lad - we agree records do not exist for us to make that comparison - other than maybe in your popes hole. I bet it would really annoy you if you knew we were the current representations of those passed druids, back to have another crack at the world.
Oh, but we are lad. Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled Esoterica Augery-readings.

MORNING LADS, ITS GOOD TO BE BACK

he looks like he has a good life tbh

I think so, we wont ever know either way

protestanism means he's not my pope - also like I said - in the golden age under the See of Nicea, there wasn't a pope and practise was left largely to be decided locally

It would tbh - although conflating druids with numerology is a huge mistake, and I reckon it's either not doing anything or it's counter productive and a waste of effort, when you could be meming new ideas/images instead (druidic or not)

shame, i'd hope something I'd said might get through. maybe in a different timeline where more traditions had been absorbed into christianity, you woldn't be obsessed with numbers so much

my board is back up, and I shall return to my hole. thanks for the discourse lad

also, the shared links can be discredited as all religions had deities to represent the forces of nature. You shouldn't assume its because of an earlier common shared religious origin

anyway - im done :^)

Is it finally over?
Have the faggots gone home?

If you want to do more than shitpost religious d&c, look at the archives in which we have developed the Druidic lore and traditions.

As described in Fingerprints of the Gods, the original Druidic cult was the Brythonic edition of the worldwide civilizer-pantheon created in the image of the Atlantean/Antarctican precursors, all bound up in the idea of precession and prediction through astronomy, which is most certainly a numerical obsession especially considering the massive timescales the religions worked on.

Precisely because the old ways were destroyed by foreign religions, we are discovering lost parts of the old ways and forging our own anew to replace what has been lost, imageboard numerical portents are part of our cultural background and harnessing them toward, in a small way, replicating the feats of the ancients is a worthy goal.

Christianity simply cannot compare to our new LARPing cults, having been reduced to that status itself, in all denominations except perhaps Eastern Orthodoxy. Protestantism flourished and did good for about as long as Luther was alive and preaching against the Jews, as soon as he died they co-opted it just like the original Christian faith was a tool of subversion that destroyed the Roman Empire and all cultures under it.

Finally…
Nothing stops us from practicing occult prediction through numerology and sacrifice while also producing OC, which the modern Druidic cult is itself.

I missed this last night, sorry lad, you made probably the most constructive bit of conversation out of all of the interlopers

We disagree on this.
Youre welcome lad, I hope you enjoyed your stay.

Goodbye lad.

Thanks lad, said it much better than I could.
>tfw have a good grasp of overarching concepts but struggle to remember minutae and sources. Smh

Hopefully, yes.

coincidence, nothing more

I hope so

We're back lads, forget this place and head back to comfy home.
>>>/brit/

It's back up let's be rid of these druid and cucks tbh.

Ironic dubs eh lads?

Yes, please fuck off back to your irrelevant shitposting containment boards.

More like the Druids reached out to you through dubdubs, coincidentally indeed, eh lad?

The aspect of numerological divination is in belief and interpretation just as religion is itself.
I've always been quite open about LARPing as a pagan, because if you LARP hard and long enough, who can tell the difference? Religion is ultimately a psychological tool, a definer and shaper of tradition and culture.

With digits as in all things, the gods help those who help themselves. To believe is to see, you must find your own portents. With sufficient belief and tradition, checking dubs is no different to saying the lord's prayer.

Here are some recommended Druidic related resources.

>Kybalion - kybalion.org/kybalion.php
>The Arcane Teachings - yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneteaching.pdf
>The Arcane Formulas - yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneformulas.pdf
>The Science of Breath - arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf
>Mind Power - ia802609.us.archive.org/19/items/mindpowersecret00atkigoog/mindpowersecret00atkigoog.pdf
>Psychomancy - ehbritten.org/private/page_psychomancy_1853.pdf
>Mental Influence - yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1908mentalinfluence.pdf
>Initiation into Hermetics - rexresearch.com/bardon/FBardonInitiationHermetics.pdf

Sussex Won’t be Druv

Some folks as come to Sussex,
They reckons as they know -
A durn sight better what to do
Than simple folks, like me and you,
Could possibly suppose.

But them as comes to Sussex,
They mustn't push and shove,
For Sussex will be Sussex,
And Sussex won't be druv!

Mus Wilfred come to Sussex,
Us heaved a stone at he,
Because he reckoned he could teach
Our Sussex fishers how to reach
The fishes in the sea.

But when he dwelt among us,
Us gave un land and luv,
And Sussex won't be druv!

All folks as come to Sussex
Must follow Sussex ways -
And when they've larned to know us well,
There's no place else they'll wish to dwell
In all their blessed days -

There ant no place like Sussex,
Until ye goos above,
And Sussex won't be druv.

Forgot pic.

Honestly it makes more sense than men ascending to Godhood. Even Christ was the logos before the man existed, from the beginning, which means the word of Christ was uncreated.

Paganism is just the worship of created things, right lads?

Well, thanks lad.

Afternoon lads, how are we all?
Nice to see the interlopers have left us in peace.

Marionposter, if you are reading this im sorry I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'd at you last night regarding the OP. The shock of all them /brit9k/ refugees running roughshod over our carefully tended druid/pol/ digital grove was a sight that was too much for me. I had it in my head that /brit9k/ were attempting to colonise our hard won place here and consequently assumed the worst. For that I apologise. Based put me right anyway.

Hello lads, hard day at work?

Good today thanks lad, the fancy gardens on the hill near me have opened again - pic related.
Whats going on for you?

Maybe to some folk. I think it is more to do with mans relationship with nature and the esoteric - worshipping things for the impact they have in ones environment and life. You could probably stretch that to only be relevant to extant things like the sun and moon, or a powerful leader embodying some aspect of 'logos', as another user said. You are probably right with the theory that all parts of the esoteric are but sides of a dice.
This is how I see most deities in so called aryan religions. The archetypes preceded our definitions.

checking esoteric Hitlerian dubs

The bloody temp agency women are being passive aggressive fucks and haven't given me any new shifts so I am denied the chance to pack cheese 8 hours a day for £50, what a shame.

Had a quick squizz at freehold land instead and sent an email to the local housing Jewess - the biggest affordable plot found so far is ~820sqm for £3300, doable, just not 3 acres and a cow.

It's gonna happen, I really cannot be having with wageslaving like a good golem.
They can't tell you what to do when you've gone guru tbh
youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA

Supreme comfy, lad.
I think we're all becoming amateur theologians tbh, also a comfy feel.

(heiled)
Good thanks lad, been out enjoying the sun today, having a nice pint at the pub now. How about you?

ROYALS ATTEND 'SERVICE OF HOPE' RE: ISLAMIST ATROCITY
uk. mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1771H8?il=0
That'll sure show them rapefugee fuckers.

Not much lad. Went out for a walk on the beach while the kids were at school because its been really sunny today, and talked to the old boys fishing on the pier. Bought me some pepper whelks from the seafood shack. Just cooking some salmon risotto while listening to muh right wing pod casts. Gonna play some Nioh co-op later on. Highly unproductive day tbh but not a bad one.

anyone read stonehenge by Bernard Cornwell?
ive been liking it tbh

Bad times, my mates got a job packing eggs that pays pretty well. I honestly don't know what I'm doing when I look at land, don't know what I'd with it if I had it.

Hard day distributing socialism, at least I had the bangers on all day.

build a nemeton lad

(checked)
That the one with the mysterious chunk of gold and 3 brothers? Im almost certain Ive read it lad. Ill dig it out and reread it now youve reminded me.

Sounds pretty bloody good lad.
Smh lad.
Pic related tbh lad.

Thats not bad tbh lad. Best I found was 600sqm £2400 in a long strip.
Do you still get that bountiful bullseye of bennies though lad?
Good work on the land search, where is it?
Its a strange but comfortable feeling tbh.
Feels Druidic tbh lad.
en.m. wikipedia.org/wiki/Highdown_Hill
and nice OC lad, I see GTK and BOND on the flyers we are distributing from the Iron Chariot Top kek.

yep that one
its most enjoyable

Ngl thats a good outcome.

(ominous)
THE BASED DRVIDS HAVE SPOKEN
DRVID/pol/ IS WORST Holla Forums

are we running down a merchant lad? Kek.

The confirmation was for the interlopers leaving once their shizzholes returned. Off you fuck.

Im listening BASED Druids

Actually, you know what, you will be hung as well.

Star Power: No One Can Save Us Now London
skip to 4:33 - 4:58

dont be silly lad

Do you lads think the second religiousness Spengler talked about could take the form of widespread race idolatry in the future lads?

Thanks lad, daddy used to play stuff like this all the time.

Np lad, he had good taste. I only realised last week that the feeling acid techno instills in me is 'smug'. There are too many coincidences.

That's what it was called!

P O R T E N T S

GTKRWN, Britain is Ours and BOND. Mahmoud and Chaim in the foreground throwing away their GCHQ nameplates. I wanted to make a slideshow to set alongside Gone Guru for a WEBM but couldn't figure out how.

The man is a legend albeit slightly pozzed as any popular author must be, the only thing I don't have is the Starbuck series which is Sharpe but for Confederates.

It's probably ok if he's on the upper age bracket for income, I'm on £5.04/hour or something, the government Jews don't want young people having jobs, houses, getting married etcetera. Worst think about it is the shitty shift patterns from temp work, they expect me to wreck my health by staying awake 48 hours in a row doing 10-6, 6-2, 2-10… They fucked up and give me 8-4 which is heaven tbh but factories don't work like that.

The land is to live on, an ongoing collaborative effort between m'self and Vanon. Three sheds for living and one for shitting, a big marquee thing to do up vans under, the rest for permaculture/animals, then in a couple years buy more land, and so on until there's enough space to have a druid enclave in.

englishlandagency.co.uk/plan.asp?photo=plans/pyworthy.gif&location=31
4B2, Devon. Looks like it's on shitty dead ground though.
Bennies are hardly bountiful, £240/mo and this/last month was docked because I was in and out of hospital instead of being a golem worker at the beginning of the year.
I envy your freedom to be so comfy lad. Still a while before I can get my motorised rollingham license.

One day, in the future, we'll have a druidic pilgrimmage to see all of druid/pol/ and confer with the gods at each of the major Brythonic sites.

I LIKE THE BIT WHERE IT GOES "WAHWAH"
YEAH THATS THE BEST FUCKING BIT
acid techno is aesthetic as fuck.

Kek i have this one saved for some reason.

[Intensifies]
Kek lad I love this

TRIPS OF TRUTH CONFIRM

MY 909 GOT A PICTURE OF CHRIS LIBERATOR ON IT

thats the stuff lad. Whoever first sampled movie quotes and made music with them was a fucking genius

our memes permeating the veil

EU REJECTS APPARENT GIBRALTAR-EU REMAIN PLEA
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1771BN?il=0

This Fucking Bit tbh lads

Well well well who'd have thought that this fucking cesspit of cancer would die once /Brit/ went back up

Enjoy your drift into complete fucking irrelevance once again faggots

Has anyone taken up meditation as part of your druidic studies? I think I'm getting closer to astral projecting and might achieve it in the next couple of weeks. I also have a copy of Futhark: Handbook of Rune Magic on the way, has anyone read any other good druid related books? I'm really having trouble finding were to look for any infomation that survived.

Haha, i'm enjoying posting very rarely here and that's all that matters to me!

Just stopping by to check this full house btfo'ing of /brit9k/

Lad…

with my 18+ plastic spoon

lads i showed my best friend my lewdish anime drawings literally why

You bloody what lad? Why the heck did you do that? show me too tbh lad, as long as it isnt Loli
(Checked)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh [breathes] Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

THURSDAYS TOPICAL NEWS LINKS

TUSK TO MEET MAY IN LONDON
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1780TS?il=0

MAY NOT RULING OUT FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE AFTER BREXIT
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1770IX?il=0

10 THOUSAND YEAR CONTINUITY IN NATIVE NORTH AMERICAN DNA
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170404160034.htm

Kek why not

hahahaha

Lad…. ngl you arent bad at drawing, tgey are just weird

Ahahhaha thx

I think all jap drawings are weird though lad, so thats absolutely not a criticism
What are you doing today lad?

Got family around soon, certainly won't show them my naughty drawings, hahaha

You a druid lad?

Kek
Do you do any non-lewd drawings lad? We would very much appreciate some druidic Armin OC if you have the time.

Im a Druid and /newbrit/Vanlad

Sometimes lad.. maybe later

Oh hey newbrit lad i posted there from /nbp/ tbh

ugh fucking skeptics reeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeee tbh. Why are they so obsessed with the god damn free movement of people?

cus we need lots of immigrants fam you bigot smh

*posts pic of armin*

(druidic portent)
Thanks lad.
I thought I recognised the avatar and post style.
HAIR ANALYSIS TO BE USED TO IDENTIFY CRIMINAL LIFESTYLES
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170404084449.htm

We dont do civic irony and sarcasm here lad, it confuses the yanks.
tfw no commonwealth child servant to pipeclay your belt and brush dress uniform

Bretty gud.
nice pics lad. You obviously have a talent for draughtsmanship

Because the average leftie now truly believes England is incabable of supplying the required skills and labour. Thats high fucking treason in my book.

Did marionposter ever come back lads, sans trip? Or do you think he posted just to vanish for months on end again?
Mysterious lad that one.

Will go back to /newbrit/ when it's online tbh lads.

Tbh the yanks deserve to be confused smh

thnx lad

Not seen him yet I dont think lad, he did say he would be intermittently posting, and has fridays free iirc - might turn up tomorrow.

If chodesmankey ever hits the pipe again and does some more work.
But that isnt productive or friendly lad. We have reasonable relations with them now, no need to wind them up.

youtu.be/No1ZmYiKeRY?t=66

Idk about that lad…

Im off to pick up the kids from school. I shall return henceforth. Keep the home fires burning and the grove tended and stay druidic my loyal lads.

>when the yanks know what time it is in England and know you've been a very naughty boy staying up well past your bedtime

out with the lads

Alright lad.

Have you not been to sleep yet? Smh lad.

MAY SAYS GOVT. TO STEP IN WHERE CONSUMER MARKET FAILS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1780ZM?il=0

been to sleep lad!

t'was another night a yank spotted me up late ;-;

Afternoon lads.

Afternoon lad, how does the day find you?

Was a bit shit, but I've cooked myself some fish fingers and chips and it's greatly improved the mood. How are you?

Ok thanks lad. Went to the beach again today and chatted to the old boys who spend the day fishing on the pier. Looks like a good, serene, tranquil hobby. They buy some bait then spend the day sitting and chatting, drinking tea from a thermos while seeing if anything bites. One guy had caught a bunch of tasty looking crab - nice big ones that are orange in colour. They live round the struts of the pier (its a pretty long pier so it goes into deep water - deep enough to moor the catamaran anyway) Iv got a crabline somewhere in the garage, might go and have a go myself at the weekend.

Seem a few massive ships on the solent this week too. Fucking yuuuuuge cruiseliners and long as fuck container ships. Its a sight to behold, like floating skyscrapers. Pic related went past today.

Who /ironmarch/ here?

Thats a big ship lad.

Thats a big pier too lad. Crabbing is good fun tbh, especially in the sun. Fishing is a very white hobby tbh.

Kek lad, not me.

Not me lad. Punished druid is probably your man to ask regarding them.

Now I'm no imperiumposter but I'm pretty happy to have found some trandonesian films to watch tonight. Jaffa cakes and historical bling with Ayutthaya.

BOND: We just wanted to be comfy so we had to save the Isles
UUUU

Kek, no. I don't put much stock in mister Anglin, seen to much of the Garrisonian "I am a spic or otherwise mulatto who fucks underage tranny asians with daddy's money" material to take them seriously
lad why would you fetishise a shitty pleb animu, smh tbh. Could try going pro degenerateart tier and make some shekels out of it at least.

wasn't even that into AoT tbh, just felt like painting them and one was for some girls smh

Oh and i think you're thinking of the daily stormer not ironmarch lad.

fuck i'm a moron

Yeah, they will eat anything disgusting shit being bottom feeders tbh but they still taste bretty gud I always found chicken and tinned spam good crab bait. Fresh water soft shell crab is nice too but you cant beat fresh saltwater crab. Best meat is in the claws.
Crabs are pretty interesting tbh lad. Did you know they can live up to 100 years in expectional cases?

Im not sure crustaceans can join the SNP lad, kek.
Didnt know that tbh - sea creatures are weird. They have a fucking enormous spider crab at Brighton Sealife center, used to be one of my favourites tbh.
I dont eat any meat lad, I wouldnt know, I just enjoyed putting them in buckets when I was little. And selling the biggest fuckers to the fishmongers for fag money when I was a teenager.

TAIG CHEIFTAIN REQUESTS CONTINUING FREE MOVEMENT WITH GLORIOUS ALBION
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17826X?il=0

Some fresh OC on that front lad

11/10 lad saved.

Thanks lad. Im glad we settled on B.O.N.D, it was a really good choice of accronym tbh. It has fantastic meme potential and also multiple meanings

…and so forth.
Some tripfag in the the druid/pol/ bunker was asking about our memes and I was able to shoot off a list to him. Stuff like the obvious druids, IT, wews woes/cmdr kikemarez adventure 'fanfics' etc etc. Conversely I cant think of a single meme that the interloping /brit9k/ rabble have come up with since the split. They go on about muh numbers but they have no creative substance, just empty shitposting.
Feels good to be druidic

Some cryptic B.O.N.D logos to puzzle & perturb the profane

What fresh faggotry is this?

B.O.N.D lad, what else would it be.

Common Filth was right about Trump tbh lads ;-;

can't believe people still support him

I wish the USA had never existed.

Wait and see what happens lad. Its too early to make judgements. The druids suggest you chill out a bit and let things play out so we can get a handle on the situation.

You're right, dunno much about Ironmarch apart from the consensus cracking/DnC going on with the ANTIFA-8ch-Ironmarch-TRS-CREW etc stuff.

Nicely done m8, the Esoteric Order of Brythonic Druids of the Extreme Rite should have as many names as possible, to affectate the anonymity of imageboards.

Jobcentre time lads, gonna go all out on the Vanland saga might drop the van part for myself tbh if I can get straight into land over the next few weeks.

accidental post tbh meant to finish this with it

UK Column stream on the current events

Yeah but fuck TRS tbh. Why does everybody thing divisions are a bad thing, using the word divide and conquer for every division, implying it's being set up to destroy us is a little silly. And It assumes the far right are intentionally working against white people, which is not true.

If anything there's more proof TRS were working against white people smh.

Old-skool silver-mullet sporting tinfoiler, ardent anti-globalist, isle dweller and honorary Druid David Icke drops an hour of truthbombs and redpills and BTFOs the msm narrative.
Icke is so fucking based recently.
I take heart in old boys like Icke and Johnny Rotten who, unlike so many of their contemparies, have refused to sell out to the false song of socialism and globalism and stick to their prinicples.

I really hope this is some covert strategic play on the part of trump and putin in order to quell msm accusations over 'muh russia'. If he turns out to be a neo-con cuck this whole time it will be an almighty kick in the teeth. Fucking hell lads…

David Icke ain't entirely legit, at least. Have you not seen him go on air with Alex Jones repeatedly? Entry-level pedo ring stuff, a ton of random incoherent esoteric knowledge, but never a true message. Trump's non-attack on Syria under kike pressure for as of yet unknown ends does not vindicate David Icke.

Icke is entertaining as hell, I even have one of his books The Phantom Self, but something about him is off. His talks about spiritual awakening and unseen forces guiding him are great to listen to but don't quite add up. Until he came out against Trump (and he did so early on,) I wished Icke to be legit, but he's just very appealing disinfo to me now.

Nah he a zionist lad smh

Icke is a genuinely nice guy irl. I dont agree with everything he says but a lot of his recent anti globalist stuff is absolutely spot on and he has incredible reach with greenpill types all over the world (many greenpillers consequently end up taking the redpill because of their natural inclination towards truthseeking…)
Icke has said some kooky and outrageous stuff in the past but recently he seems to be putting all his focus into exposing globalism and the web of msm lies and he seems genuinely passionate about getting this truth out to as many folk as possible.
A few years ago, when the fledgling 'alternative media' was starting to gain real traction, fabian socialist types and [email protected]/* */ (realising that the alternative media was starting to expose a lot more than they wanted the public to know) attempted to infiltrate the 'truth movement' and steer it towards their leftist socialist agenda. Their main vector of attack/subversion was the use of russel brand, who was inserted into the 'alternative media scene' in order to act as a kind of fabian pied piper who would, via his supposed influence and popularity with "da yoof", lead the masses away from scary truths like nationalism and towards safe establishment globalism wrapped up in fluffy feelgood faux-revolutionary nonsense.
This fabian effort, spearheaded by the likes of brand and his rothschild sugar-mama ultimately failed miserably and they were unable to steer the alternative media away from populism, despite a lot of these new media outlets initially jumping on brands tiny dick.
Icke never bought into the bullshit that brand tried to infect the truth movement with and im grateful to him for that. Hes stuck to his guns so he gets my respect.

This tbh. He was a mad old kook in the nineties, almost scientology-tier insane but with some very interesting ideas. Im almost certain his old style was merely metaphor and analogy - replace reptiles and reptilians with jews and semites for some hearty keks. My opinion is that the main thrust of the 'reptilian bloodlines' agenda was to stop himself accidentaly having a set of weights crush his windpipe while excersing. He stayed relevant to a significant audience while being written off as a kook by the msm, Id say if that was not his specific intention, it was a bloody fortunate happenstance.

Interesting to put Brand et al in the same 'alternative media' bracket but I guess its correct, and hilarious how badly it went wrong. Thank the gods for men like Icke standing firm.

Good evening lads, how are you all?

That is a big boat lad. I see one come down the Thames a few years back, weren't half the size of that one though.

Worried about WW3 tbh lad, pissed off with the muslims and sympathising with Assad. You?

Bit apprehensive about WWIII tbh, but rather it sooner than later, as long as it's not in the next forty minutes, just had my dinner. More pissed off with the apathy of everyone around me.

Kek, agreed, but I want a few pints first. The apathy is bloody alarming. Russia response is alarming also - there is a russian destroyer headed towards US missile ship according to Breitbart. Russoa says the US attack was inneffective, and Assad says he will respond against Israel if the US attacks again… There is 4d chess in there somewhere but Im fucked if I can see it.

Just had a bowl of chilli, cracked open a bitter and shat out a job journal entry, time to get comfy.
Turns out I can put down the vanland saga as job searching / self employment so things will be a bit easier next week.

If Sharia May and the governmental shitters start sabre rattling we might have an opening for anti-war sentiment. Butt fuck 'em all, I read my local paper and the supposedly conservative MP who is apparently my representative is doing MORE virtue signalling and invader-aiding. He says there's going to be another 20,000+ invaders in Britain including """unaccompanied refugee children""" and I'm seeing new nigger, towelhead and chink faces around town every day.

Dunno whether to start buying SHTF gear or plan for the long game with the land tbh

The one upside to this whole shitshow is the possibility of the Judenhive being cleansed with nuclear fire tbh

The apathy might be because of "wait and see", I'm feeling it atm, dunno whether or not to completely give up on the Don yet.

Really only worth reading the last word.

Hopefully when shit hits the fan London is nuked to ash and me with it. What can you buy for the occasion?
I feel to buy whatever I can afford now and shill that glamping shit to the rich lads or whoever it is who enjoys that shit.

Fucking hell lads, depressing as fuck day. I'm watching some program about Depeche mode in the late 80s to escape harsh reality.

What's the matter lad?

Im OK lad, just feeling burned out today. Nothing a nights sleep won't fix

Well on a whimsy and because hey may as well use em.
I whipped out the ol' tarot deck and gave the question of whether or not we can trust Trump a try. Asking Kek for answers.

I am…not terribly optimistic on the results.
The part of the spread that can be regarded as the natural course of events came up with "Change", "Disappointment" and "Works"

Change can be taken to mean an industrious but unreliable person. In the context of people that is.
But it can also mean just change in general. Loss and gain, transitions, etc.

Disappointment is a touch more clear.
There's no subtle context there.

Works is often used to denote business, gainful employment, building things up. General work stuff I guess you could say. The growth of material things.
When ill dignified (which it was not in this instance) it can mean selfishness, greed and seeking the impossible.

Haven't finished interpreting the whole spread and will probably finish it up tomorrow.
But initial thoughts are not pleasant.

Posted this in another thread, but since I do like brit/pol/ and you're the most occulty these days. Thought I'd share here too.

Superb.

What tarot deck did you use lad?

Lad, hope today finds you better tbh.

Nah lad you dont want to get fried with the invaders - strike out south to the downs lad, take your bugout bag and enjoy the world burning.
shhh dont fucking tell everybody lad, kek

Thoth deck.
Grabbed it a while back courtesy of trips and the egypt connection.

Though having finally gotten started on the book of Thoth I'm wondering why Kek gave trips on the idea.
It's so horrifyingly Jewish.

Afternoon lads, it's a lovely day.

Is that third one a Tricky Ricky fit and Dreamcast logo?

ok lad

Beautiful day here too lad. Going to get me haircut today I think. 'Hitler youth' cut all the way.

I believe it is a life rune lad.

Maybe the trips were misinterpreted lad.
I missed this - top work m88, sinister as heck.

Thanks lad. I like the cryptic element. Will perturb normies and the non initiated who see them hidden in plain sight lurminerty stuff but for us instead. Good stuff lad

That's what I'm starting to think.

So I'm lookin for a new deck and some non-jewish literature.
But it seems most modern decks are heavily jewish.

SHIFTY TAIG ANGLING FOR NI VOTE
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1792JO?il=0

I made a thing for you. It's just a shopped Sunn O)))

It's a good cut, I prefer a standard short back and sides. Haven't had mine cut properly in two years. Those cheeky Sega bastards, thieving.

Checked /fringe/?

I'm thinking Marseilles despite it being French.
Ryder deck is from the same cult as the Thoth one. So it ain't worth it.
But yeah may pester /fringe/
Though lets face it. Holla Forums are the real wizards of the Chans

Saved. Very nice lad. Our cryptic B.O.N.D oc is coming along nicely.

What do you do lad? Do you wear it long or do you just cut it yourself/have your missus/mate cut it?

I got the Giger Tarot years ago lad. Major arcana deck I think.

The giger deck was made from random drawings the guy had lying around.
My feelings are very meh on it

I thought there was a tarot thread but can't find it.

Just shave it off then let it grow out longish (curly hair), then repeat.

I just got it because I like giger tbh lad. Iv not attempted to use it. I just wanted it for the pictures
My missus has a Rider-Waite deck she used to use though, same as in pic related.

Yeah problem with the Rider-Waite deck is it was done by a guy who was i nthe same cult as Cromwell.
Making it suspect on account of Judaism.

Fair do's matey. I read somewhere that runes can perform the same divination function as a tarot deck. Also, you can use bog standard playing cards too.

(checked)
Ive always felt it was mainly in the interpretation of the cards, rather than the deck itself. Kind of the same thing we do with post numbers but in reverse, ie: interpreting a set of circumstances (a spread or whatever) rather than offering a circumstance for divination (making a post and reading the post number). Then again, Ive not much experience with specific decks, are there any resources you lads could recommend?

Symbolism is important in a deck.
Hard to explain really

BOJO CANCELS RUSSIA TRIP
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17A0EY?il=0

CHILDHOOD LEAD EXPOSURE LINKED TO IDIOCY IN ADULTS; BOOMERS
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170328145300.htm

tuuughdughdduh wat

This has been known for years though. In the old days kids used to eat lead paint off radiators and ended up spastics. The lead paint addled retard kid is one of the oldest memes. Maybe that is what fucked the boomers so bad tbh.

Do they have abbos there? Whats the kiwi equivalent? Maori perhaps. Do maoris huff gasoline like abbos I saw a film about them once that had jango fett in it but that seemed to imply they were all alcoholic wifebeaters and gang members. They seemed a tier above aussie abbos though - less bestial
I must confess too being somewhat ignorant on maori affairs tbh lads. I do know them abbos like petrol though. Our rambunctious, crass, & criminally descended shitposting australian cousins have told me on this very site. Rum lot they are. A plague on the internet.

thank you

I think the main point is that lead-levels in petrol have an effect all through ones life. Certainly we knew lead paint and makeup is very bad for you, but its pretty much the first long-term evaluation of this issue regarding only petrol-based sources. It probably is what fucked the boomers tbh.
I dont know a great deal about them either lad, I had a part-kiwi ex that romanticised the shit out of them.

SUNDAY
Whats everbody doing on this bright day?

Morn'n lads.

Just got done cleaning the house up and working out, C O L D S H O W E R soon then a jog to ASDA to replace food and maybe get canned goods and shit for a BoB.
All the windows in the house are open to let the glorious ~15c weather through, it's a perfect day except for spotting yet another new nigger in the neighbourhood.

Sunday is the day of fixing/mending/washing/cleaning in the TRVE EVROPEAN calendar afaik.

Maoris are still island niggers but are def. better than abos, they were good fighters against us and had knowledge of advanced carpentry that let them build cannon resistant forts.

smh tbh lads am I the only one going full hippy/metal for superior traditional druid aesthetics

Morning lad. Im going for the clean cut neo-druid look because I am unable to grow a proper thick bushy beard ;_;
The tache doesnt join up with the rest
You can represent us in the traditional aesthetic lad.

Lad… Just leave the 'stache until it's long enough.
The only problem I have is accidentally eating it occasionally or shaving off the wrong bits of the chops.

I'm committed to going full hermit so I might have to go back to being a skinhead again, worst thing about going off-grid is probably going to be not having enough water to maintain modern hygiene or wash poopoo away.

Even if I find land with a spring or an aquifer for a well it'd probably all have to be extensively filtered first because of all the shit seeping into the land from agricultural and industrial overuse.

sage for follicle fellating fuckery

Good morning lads.

I did everything that needed to be done yesterday. Might go out with the family later, might take the younger lads to the park and ask them the questions I hated when I was a kid.

I look like this Mediterranean meme, except I'm a fat autist not a handsome lad. It's all too much once it starts getting hot.

Lad, you can have freshwater for drinking delivered by the cubic metre tbh, thats not that much of a problem at the beginning. A septic tank is easy af to install, just need to dig a fucking great hole. If you find somewhere with a watersource thats even better.
Lad, a solar shower with a couple of litres of water and youre good.

Im still almost full skinhead, I would grow it out but washing it in a van is a bastard tbh.

Kek.

I just carried 40kgs up the big hill near me, but I dont have the energy to carry it all down so Im stashing 2 10kg weights in a bush.
Whats that lad? British outdoor Barbeque?

borrowed from /newbrit/

Do you have a captain haddock vibe going on lad? That's a pretty good look tbh. Sea dog aesthetics, combining a non hipster beard with a blue turtleneck can be a dapper and distinguished combination indeed.

Holy shit lads it's hot out, had to disrobe once I got back. Feels like Africa tbh, all this fucking asphalt and brick turns the town into an oven.

When did ASDA get so expensive and upmarket? I did my week's shopping at it cost damn near £25.

REEEE IMPURE SWARTHY TURK RAPE BABY GET OUT OF BRITAIN
:^)

Fair nuff lad, still thinking small. I haven't started pricing or planning the bijou sheds to live in, just comparing land price vs area and condition.

BoB, bug out bag for when the niggers chimp out and you have to flee town quickly or get necklaced.

Like as not to give him heatstroke in this weather tbh

Go to Lidls or Aldi if you can lad, at least 30% cheaper tbh.
Smh lad, Im in the hills :^)
Leave that part to me lad, thats my side hustle. Ex-display sheds are very cheap, insulation and fittings will be the most pricey bit, but that can be done in phases. Main part is getting a roof up and a logburner installed to cook food.
Ahhh, I get you lad. Im up to ~2 weeks of supplies now, just practicing carrying them up and down the hill at speed. Doing another journey in about 30 mins when my phone is charged.
Did you restart your military training drills yet lad? This weather is perfect for getting some endurance.

I usually go to Lidl yeah, had to replace some of m'dad's fancy meats 'cos I had the full English two days in a row. Dunno what the best solution for brekkers is, if I follow Foodlad's grainless advice it basically puts every traditional breakfast food off the menu unless you go Nipponese and eat dinner in the morning.

I'll leave construction plans alone apart from a bit of pricing and focus on finding the least Jewish land agency and learning permaculture gardening.

I'm back onto 5BX again, starting from the beginning so it feels piss easy tbh. It's an air force routine from Canada back when they were dying for Israel rather than committing demographic suicide for Israel.

Going for the sad Marcus Aurelius look tbf.

Do you lads need trailers or is a shed always a shed?

Probably just sheds at the minute lad, the land wont be big enough to go full nomad on (until WW3). Probably worth having a wild west style wagon ready to bounce for when the nukes hit though.

BRITISH DEFENCE SEC.: RUSSIA GUILTY BY PROXY FOR SYRIA ATTACK
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17B08U?il=0
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING FOX YOU UTTER PRAT

Dearest Hector,

It's the yank stockbroker again. Were it not for some unfortunate events to do with the Merchants of Venice we would be meeting a week ago today, but here we are. As promised, a cook-along to get you in the spirit of eating like your oldest ancestors, those of the Older Dryas, full of fat, salt, herbs, and cheer, and free of that modern sin we call the grain. Ive included an address you can share to pop in on our little experiment, but dont share it too far and wide, quality over quantity in friends, my dear.

boards.4chan.org/ck/thread/8791796#p8791818

Heres a picture to get us started, its the full Amerish I had for breakfast.

æs ond cuman beginnaþ oþ fúlnes æfter þréo dagas
vocaroo.com/i/s1rBEleHNDQS

Tomorrow the Vanland Saga begins in earnest, it'll give me something to post about again. Not quite as amusing as the vegan menace but will be interesting and instructive for any prospective members of the gaderung.

Your culinary exploits are much appreciated, although anything I try will be a pale fascimile; to avoid unfortunate imploding kidney disease I am obliged to avoid that pillar of preservatives, salt. Interestingly this genetic condition is most prevalent amongst merchants, by reason of extremely close familial relationships. Really makes you go hmmm.
How goes the specie arrangement?

Called it, our traitors-in-power are as much Israel's dog as is America.
I wonder if we could get away with burying a lead lined shed 20 feet underground without applying for planning permition.

We could probably find a use for trailers, . If we get enough money coming in it would be good to switch to equine transportation for local jobs, petrol ain't gonna be around forever.

Sucks about the salt, I wonder how much of that has to do with not getting enough fat and water in your diet, because so many recommendations i hear of are out of jewish ignorance in the first place.

Anywho, I can probably make an outlay in about 2-3 weeks, i would guess 3. Just make sure to learn how to use the service, thats the only investment on your party, now that i see we are back on as a crew, i will know where to seek you out.

FRESH HAGGISWHALE LADS
Hes had a shave and smartened up a bit so hes no longer shaggy wews.

It's entirely genetic unfortunately, no way around it but to live fast and die relatively young.
You have Vannon's tox? He's worse off at the moment, I'm running the op off my savings, they'll last a while.

Should have kept the hair tbh, shaving just exposes his blubber. Seems like the blackpill has clued him in a bit at least, he did talk at length about the yids in this one.

Some links harvested from that American homesteading thread that I'll be having a read through.

archive.org/details/PERMACULTUREADesignersManualBillMollison
sustainablenations.org/Resources/strawbaleguide.pdf
graywolfsurvival.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Complete-Book-of-Self-Sufficiency-John-Seymour.pdf

BREXIT TO SPARK CHANGE IN FARM FUNDING
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17C0WI?il=0

Vintage Roger Mellie Man on the Telly Viz lads
..featuring Peter Cook!

Thanks lad, not seen this in years.

UK SPENDING STALLS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17C2K8?il=0

Good stuff lad. Found the classic fat slags claymation too.

How are we all today fellow druids? I trust the weather is as clement on the mainland as it is here?
What easter eggs are you hoping for lads? Rolo ones are good - i like a bit of caramel tbh

Fun stuff lad

It was a bit cold earlier so I went out in a sweater, it was a mistake
Probably gonna pick some up for the roleplaying group tonight tbh

Been eyeing a Victorinox army knife in the local bong shop, it's really expensive, like ~£70 but it'd be nice to have a carryable butterknife for self defence and druidic foraging tbh

Will put out a proper juicy druidpost later today about the Saga, been infected with the /newbrit/ shitposting style tbh

Its lovely here lad, a few wispy clouds and a nice breeze, going up the hills again later
Ill buy some when they get reduced after easter, kek. Salted caramel thorntons bad boys hopefully.

What one is it lad?
Top kek.

Good lad, fat slags was my first introduction to Viz.

GREEN SPACES GOOD FOR ONES BRAIN
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170410085324.htm

Thanks lad. Looking forward to it.

A swiss army one? Victornox are very expensive these days. I have one but I lost the tweezers and toothpic from it ;_;

You can get the little doohickeys from Ebay lad, I had a pen in my one that ran out of ink, cost more for delivery than the bloody pen. Pic related.

Hoping for the Hunter for maximum Mears-factor, they've got loads in the window though, some really big ones. Could just go all out and get the ultimate tin-opener tbh.
Smh if you get your big contract and sell all of the secret hill happygrass you'll have more savings than me again.

shocker tbh

Yeah a Swiss one

Don't even know what most of the attachments are for tbh but it's fancy as fuck

Todays UK Column lads.
I have so much respect for Brian Gerrish. The plucky former submarine officer was the person who opened my eyes to common purpose and other evil things.

Kek, fingers crossed, I should get an answer about the job middle of next week, but its not due till June, and then Ive got 2 and a half months of watering and gardening before I see any joy from them, and that is if nothing untoward happens with the weather, wild animals or the authoritays between then and now.

Nice choice lad.

About 10 minutes in to this so far - based as fuck, thanks lad.

APRILS ANGLOBEER

Butcombe Brewery, Bristol:
Goram IPA
Gold Bitter
Rare Breed

Black Sheep Brewery, Yorkshire:
Golden Sheep Ale

Chubster McKilt is on stream with some ecelebs Iv never heard of. Might be good, might be cancer. Embed if anyone is bored.

This week on druid/pol/ tv…
John Lydon's Megabugs Episode 2
Mosquitos this time lads

Topkek @04:44 - "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE YOU DAFT WOMAN???"

He really suits these docos, I never thought Id say that.

discord.gg/58jMw2U

brit/pol/ discord

Pretty new so give it time

Where are you from lad?

A better chan

Doesnt work like that lad. Discord harvests IPs.

I'm behind 8 proxies / so do the Chans / implying the gov don't know you already

All good points that I cannot dispute tbh. Why did you post in every brit/pol/ board? Theres a reason we stay seperate lad.
better chan… NNTP, Final, Next, End?

Is the consensus not that discord is nothing but cancer here? It never turns out well.
Fuck just look at the jahans discord in the /cow/ thread - they became the cows themselves
Nothing good ever comes of it lad. Its tainted with that "hail eris!"" cancer that is antithetical to druidry and thus cursed. Also ip harvesting like said.

I can see it has uses now that we are approaching WW3, but having a random internet stranger drop a discord link is suspicious as fuck. Besides, we have an established tox if anybody wants to communicate off-chan. jahans discord - Im looking this up, sounds amusing

I don't think it will be ww3 putin will back down he has no choice but do you lads think there will be a full scale invasion or will the alawites just be leveled from the air to allow isis to regroup and remain active for israel?

Both tbh lad, I imagine we will have compulsory National Service sooner rather than later with this all kicking off.

Also I just thought it could be part of some crazy plan simply to scare the shit outa china and russia and make them recognise american dominance and there will be no full scale attack anywear. I hope this is true I could forgive trump for his recent transgressions if its simply to scare the former commies and it seems like the kind of risky and brazen plan he might try.

If you're looking for a Swiss army knife check out the alox models the steel side plate and plastic handle are replaced by solid aluminium, it's slimmer and stronger but you don't get the tweezers or toothpick though and the model rangel is limited compared to the regular ones.
Avaliable online from about 20 hope that's useful.

Good day druidlads how are we all today? The clement weather continues here, as do the easter holidays robbing me of my daytime peace and solitude. Ill be glad when its over tbh lads, it fucks with my usual daytime routine having to keep kids entertained
Just had to spend neat £12 on a pouch of baccy because no shops seem to do the half ounce pouches any more. As a smoker im sick of being persecuted. The amount of tax smokers pay pretty much funds a huge portion of the NHS yet we are treated like lepers. Reeeeeee tbh lads.

I'm also enjoying the more pleasant weather. It helps lift the spirits to see nature bursting forth once more.

(portentious druidic approval)

BASED AF DRUIDS

We might be able to exploit this us being a minority religion and all The sikhs are allowed to carry little daggers around, perhaps druids can get round the draconian weapon laws in the same manner. Based Burgo carries that spear around everywhere.

One of my dreams tbh….

Im getting a broad sword from that traditional smithy in york soon.

based as fuck

Fucking robbing bastards, this weather is great, the NW is hotter than italy right now tbh, caught my PB mirror carp the other day

tbh lads, I was thinking more along the lines of using those instead of a proper foundation.

Are Vans slip ons Druid approved?

Apologies lad I misunderstood, thats actually a bloody good idea, might save digging a dozen post holes and concreting them in. What were you thinking, a car transporter type dealio?
Unless you looted them from a dead invader or frenchman, no.

Im looking into it now lad, we can definintely start a nonprofit religious organisation.
Kek, spears sound good. Now, Druidic halberds on the other hand…

Checked for the Druids.

They go dry so quickly too, and Taranis forbid you leave it at home and need to buy another one for the day. And the pouches are shit aswell, brown and depressing.
The traffic is fucking shit with all the women on the roads.

I have a pair of urban camo vans slip ons. Comfy as fuck tbh lad. Also have a pair of Dickie boots - also comfy as fuck because of the cushioned soles inside a world apart from the Belgian combat boots I bought which punish my feet unless I wear 8 pairs of socks.

GYPPOS ANGRY AT BEING CALLED PIKEYS
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39567970/nike-to-investigate-misuse-of-logo-in-race-hate-merchandise

US coalition air strike hit Isis poison gas supplies yesterday releasing substance 'killing hundreds', claims Syrian army
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-coalition-airstrike-isis-poison-gas-supplies-kill-hundred-syria-army-bashar-al-assad-chemical-a7681881.html
borrowed from pembs

Fresh Knights of the Round Britcast lads

Todays UK Column lads for all your informative needs. Truthbombs going off left right and centre….
In a sane and just world, UK column would be a mainstream news network.

Thanks lad, Im quite into this now tbh, although its depressing and morbid.

PLAIN TOBACCO PACKAGING TO GO AHEAD
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17E12H?il=0

It is indeed lad but thats the state of things at present at least they bring us the truth. Id rather have the harsh truth than a sugar coated lie.

reeeeeeeee tbh. Cant even have a nice brand design now.

How are you lads spending this Easter weekend?

Don't need this.

A one world government would not function without segregated unions. I can understand why people are trying to prevent them cooperating with russia.

Not much lad. The missus has took the kids out to the waterpark and to buy easter eggs and stuff so I slept in until 2pm

I know that feel. Theres a dothead in my local offie that doesnt speak a lick of the queens and buying bacca from her is a nightmare. you have to get her to run her finger over every pack then shout "STOP" when it hovers over one you want. Everytime before I go in im silently mantra-ing
>"please be the white cashier, please be the white cashier please be the white cashier"

Even here on the isle - which is 98.8% white demographics, you are hard pressed to find an offie thats not owned by pakis, turkroaches or pajeets etc.

Found some 28mm druids I have to have lads.
Time to scour ebay….

Theres a fair few companies that seem to do druids in historical ranges. Theres also a few generic fantasy wizards that could be plausable druid stand ins.

Good find lad, they look pretty sweet.

Bloody hell lad.

Not much tbh, got a few hours work tomorrow but thats about it annoyingly. Hopefully the bank holiday generates me some work.

Was up late last night. Woke up about half ten but no one was in the house so I thought '"fuck it ill have a doze for another half hour or so." Next thing I knew it was 2pm. Its not my fault lad, honest. No one was there to wake me up. Im not usually such a slothful degenerate :^)
I wont sleep tonight now because Iv thrown by bodyclock off kilter. My punishent I suppose…

Kek lad, Im doing the same at the minute, nothing to do in the morning, plus its dark in the van so I dont wake up till about 10 or 11. Im doing a 6am start tomorrow, up to Essex then back into Croydon.

(Observed)
Iv a feeling its going to be a long evening and im going to be up for the nightwatch. Im just doing some painting now lad doing up some spess rhodesians and listening to podcasts and shit. LePen seems to be doing well. Really hoping she gets in and another blow against globalism is struck. Seems the momentum is there - she is incredibly popular with the youth apparently.

How is the van coming along now?

PALESTINIAN FATALLY STABS BRITISH WOMAN ON JERUSALEM TRAIN
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17G0YM?il=0

Just seen .
Fair play lad, Im watching Dr Strangelove with punished druid and the /newbrit/ lot, not seen it before tbh.
Ive run out of cash at the minute tbh lad, frustratingly all of my jobs have been pushed back 2 or 3 weeks, and I ran out of savings getting this far, kek. Should pick up this weekend, then Im only a few weeks from it being battle ready. The next stage is finishing the cupboard and wardrobe, then building in a laptop desk. Also need to buy the roof window tbh. Im quoting for a fairly big job that is due in June, so whatever happens it will be done by then. Serious question lad: How common is it on the isle to have timber cabins, sheds or summerhouses?

There is a fair few summerhouses and lots of those beachside-shed things that folk can own and sometimes rent. A fair few campsites too. Not seen many log cabins though - thatched roof cottages seem to be the thing here.

Thanks lad, they will do nicely tbh. All will become clear during a future druid-gathering, quite literallyalso, on the off-chance you end up at any garden centres with the missus over the summer, let me know if they sell log cabins and sheds?

Will do lad.

14/03/2017
‘’geþyld sy ne wonadæd’’
vocaroo.com/i/s00J419Cjscm

The Vanland Saga
Me old mum said a few things about planning permission in between writing 40000 word chain emails about how she hates working 2 days a week doing light housework to the entire family:
“There are a couple of exceptions for getting planning permission.. a provable need to live in it being one. Charcoal burning is the most common out sometimes caring for fragile livestock. Sometimes if it's hidden away in the woods people can get away with it but it leaves you vulnerable to other people and doesn't give you the permanent address you need for healthcare etc though if you have a willing friend or relative you can use those addresses.”
Not sure whether any of that is useful or applicable really, as far as I’m aware freehold land, especially the cheap stuff we’re looking at, will never get permission anyway, hence the shed life, which should also help avoid any fuckery if it is all a Jewish scam to sell land that you’re not allowed to build on.

I’m still on this Chilsworthy, Devon page perfectplot.co.uk/location.asp?Location=124 for plot A13, 0.19 acres/730sqm at 5m x 27.5m x 24.5m x 26.5m x 29m, it’s a little above my price range at £4500 though – if me and Vanlad go in together we could get B13a and B13b and be comfy neighbours with about the same land area split between us, at £2700 each, or split A13.
The downside is it’s in open field/waste ground and the scale looks suspiciously off, the one other hovel on the site seems to occupy the same area but only contains a shack and some cars.
It’s only the first plan I’ve looked at seriously though, over the next week I’ll be compiling and comparing what’s on the site to find the best looking area.

To keep up progress I’ll be doing a big post every working day as an extra responsibility alongside the Jobcentre entries which I can apparently get away with, although they and the thought police have got me onto the Prince’s Trust which will take up a lot of time. Lots to do still; driving, searching for land and vans, working to get together some more shekels etc.

Didn’t last that long tbh, got to the end of Children of Niggers and fell asleep. I’ve got van-searching down on my list now, but I’m not sure it’s feasible to do a van and land, cost-wise.

Any good podcasts? I unsubbed to Alt-Right Andy tbh, too much TRS shit, listening to the Paranormie’s Ahnenerbe Hour atm.

What are you going to put the shed on?

The ground, lad. You don't have to get planning permission for them, downside is that you might need to get permission anyway to put in plumbing or solar panels and that sort of them. Hope not though, can't see how digging a septic tank hole is a big deal but the jews will always find ways to get our shekels.

It will sink in lad, which is why I mentioned trailers before, you can bury the trailer. I recently put up a new garage/garden room and even for that which does have electricity running from the house we would need extra permission to run water up there.

Good point, trailer might be better than laying stones. It all depends on costing, I'm working with £6000 to cover land, van, materials for both, livestock and plants/seeds.
If me and Vanlad work together it'd be fine to just have the land as a base to work from initially which would let me put more into initial construction.
Literally shoestrings tbh but better than being a wagegolem.

I quite like:

@Semiogogue:
@SS Britannia
@Knights of the Round Britcast
@London forum
@Certain David Icke stuff

@StyxAnorexiahammer666 and @Red Ice can be good. Ill sometimes listen to @Cantwell if there is nothing else on.

Oh and @Thuleproductions is very entertaining when he makes vids.

Nice druid post lad, and sage advice from your Mum.
Only required for permanent structures. Solar panels etcetera are not permanent therefore need no permission. A septic tank can be dug nearly anywhere provided its far enough from other properties. If nobody knows about it then even better.
You make a good point, trailers may be the solution initially, as they can be easily moved if required. Burying them is a reasonable idea, but making a steel base and driving in corner posts would be cheaper than aquiring trailers and transporting them to Devon.
I like the location lad, and the two narrow ones together would indeed make a good base. When we have a shortlist we can go and look at them.
Im happy to pay my share of the land, either neighbouring plots or splitting a bigger one. Hopefully a few of my projects come through which will make it very affordable.

Hope you lads have a happy Easter.

Happy Easter lad.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL DRUIDS

Today, we celebrate death, rebirth and resurrection.

(Portentous)

Happy Easter to you lads.

Some teenage lout kicked my wingmirror off last night lads, Im not a happy bunny today. How are you lot?

Little cunt, did he break the entire thing? Doing bad tbh lad, but back to normal tomorrow.

Not entirely, Ive pushed it all back into place for now, but the glass is smashed. More annoyed at the old bill telling me off for having my bat-torch with me.
How so lad?

Not bad thanks lad. Just been crabbing on the pier. Sky clouded over though so Iv come home. Found an rare, early 70s shockumentary on the british occult so going to watch that.
Sorry to hear about your mirror. May the druids curse the scally culprit and his lineage for seven generations and may seven years of bad luck befall him and his ilk.

What the FUCK

Yeah they must have fucked this up somehow. There's absolutely no way Scotland is the exact same genetic makeup as norn iron.

I was under the impression that irish and british were mostly all the same geneticaly and were all decended from the same stock that came here 10k years ago, with small differences due to invasions?

Wew.

I HEREBY FURTHER VENERATE THE VANNO-ANGLO-BRYTHONIC RACE

SCRAPPAGE SCHEME FOR DIESEL CARS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17J0V5?il=0
As a van driver I am watching this with interest. The planned C charge and LEZ in central london will price me out of working there. There are no electric alternatives to a transit van. If there were such a vehicle, no doubt it would be £30k or more.

MAY TO INITIATE EARLY G.E
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39628713

I guess they're worried they'll be expected to actually do useful things after this, like be in the shadow cabinet.

This is pretty big. Theres no chance labour will get in is there?

Snowball's chance in Hell, mate.

May knows she can put the boot in and finish Labour off.

Well, and UKIP too. Only about 60% of people who voted UKIP last GE say they will this time.

This isn't going to end well for anyone except the Tories.

This is a worry of mine. I don't want the UK to end up with just one party realistically being able to get anything done.

It's a dangerous premise full stop. There has to be some kind of opposition to serve as a check/balance against them going off the deep end.

A thing that amused me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-term_Parliaments_Act_2011

After the fixed term parliaments act, the only way to call a new GE is to have two thirds of the commons vote for it, or to have half the commons vote of no confidence the government.

Which presubably means the tories are going to have to vote of no confidence themselves (as they don't have 2/3). Amusing, even though it'd only be a formality.

Thank fuck for that. Some would argue for accelerationism but I dont think I could mentally handle another labour goverment. Id end up going rogue. The damage done in the blair years will only be fixed after rivers of blood wash the city streets.

Well it ends well overall for everyone.

Labour has had its time and its due to die.
No opposition group lasts forever. Only the Tories and the civil service are eternal.

So Labour will collapse and then a new opposition will emerge.
If we're lucky it will be more fitting to our needs.

An alternative opposition would be much better than Labour, yes.

Tis but a shame our Nige ain't still runnin UKIP.
With him at the helm it may stand a chance at clinching the job since it can't be the SNP

Also. Found the picture I intended to post in the previous post.

God willing lad.
I beseech our druidic patrons to influence this outcome via their etheric manipulation and make sure we end up on the good timeline.

I love mummy. I would do all of the sex moves there is to mummy.

She has an odd penchant for slag wellies. Woman of her age too…..smh tbh

Its that time again….
Today on our druid/pol/ tv matinee……

John Lydon's Megabugs Episode 3

Scorpions this time lads. Enjoy.

Thanks lad, watching it now tbh.

(observed)
Portentious as fuck digits there. Glad you like it lad. I wish they would commision more nature docus with based rotten hosting them. He (bizarrely) fit into the niche really well.

WEW LADS

Broke my phone and desk chair, I am an extremely tight cunt lately parting with shekels to replace them brings me pain. Cool torch, user.

Dubs confirm you are stingey at the moment, kek.

SHARIAH MAY THINKS G.E WILL STRENGTHEN BREXIT NEGOTIATIONS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17L0LD?il=0

(portentious numerals)
I know that feel lad. My phone got a crack in the screen the other day fucking livid tbh it was a nice new sony xperia model So its got a cunting cracked screen now like some rapefugees phone Still works but its rustling, There is a phone repair shop that might be able to fix it but I dont know how much it will be and its owned by a turkroach or some other middle eastern mystery meat so im not especially enthusiastic about giving them money Just living with a cracked phone for now.
Could be worse -could have been my vita. Put that in my pocket along with my house keys once. Not smart….

Hope so lad. Im no fan of may. believe me but
impotent cons are still infinitely preferable to the commie labout rotfront or the ubercuck libdems. Fucking scares me tbh - the last GE made my blood pressure go through the roof, literally dreading we might get milliheeb. I thought that particular stress was done for 4years minus the referrendum of course but now it looks like we only had a 2 year repreive and I have to suffer that nervous dread again.
I was 15 when blairs nu labour came into power. Iv seem the damage wrought by socialist scum and red traitors first hand. I NEVER want to live under a labour government again.

We are going to need a new thread soonish lads. Want me to make it or does anyone else want a crack at it?

Go right ahead lad
I've still got a big fat post to work on tbh, didn't do it over Easter.
Can probably just steal links from /newbrit/ who stole them from /brit/ tbh it's all about this stupid snap election anyway.

Ok lad, ill make it this evening then put it up when we get past 725+ posts. Paste any links you want discussing itt lads and we will have the portentious thirteenth thread up soon.

Dumping druidic nemeton locations

druids approve of landowning tbh

Shame we can't buy enough land to build a commune on or somethin

Literally what we're in the process of doing tbh

Colour me interested

Aren't these for building houses?

Gotta either chip in or buy your own plot next to us but me and Vanlad are def. going into freeholding at some point this year. Plan is to do it up as self sufficient households and to fit out vans on and shit.

Pastureland lad, you can't build on them but you can keep animals and if you keep animals you have an excuse to live on the plot full time in a non permanent structure… afaik

So it means keeping chickens and stuff but that was the plan anyway.

I'm broke.
Be happy to help build on them or find ways to wrangle around planning laws though.

Container housing can be regarded as non-permanent no matter how much you rig it up or how big you make it.
The key element is to ensure it can be disassembled and moved in a reasonable manner.

You sink in some concrete pillars to act as supports then place the shippin containers on them.
Boom non-permanent (legally) housing

Got it, I hadn't been looking on there because I thought they were all for developers.

Might be able to use you lad, stick around, everything's still developing

It's the only place I've found that has plots in this price range, I think it might partly be a scam to jew old people out of their shekels before they find out they can't build on it.
I've seen a single shack built on one of the overheads so people are doing things on them.

I haven't yet got into contact with the site to make sure though, I want to pick out the best plots with Vanlad first.

Would be worth checkin with the local council. See if they can be convinced to allow limited development by small parties.
If you do suggest anything involving housing be sure to phrase it as eco-housing or green housing
Something like that.
Councils can get twitchy about allowing large companies to develop land but become considerably more comfortable when its individuals or small groups.
Maybe one of you can go down to the area and talk to some of the local councilors in person. If you do be sure to send someone wh ocleans up well

I'm something of an amateur blacksmith as well which may be helpful. Any basic metalworkin needs doin I'm more than capable.

Wew thats pretty portentous tbh.

So is that. Do you have tox lad? The druids are insisting you become involved.
(Its happening)
Nice work lad, I will look at them in detail tomorrow.

I do now

91A3DB5EE537B9209D5514D20063645054F5BDAFD5BEB27249D6937496E9E46DE2090A723595

Ive added you lad.

IT'S A SIGN

Good advice lad, added to my list of shit to do.
It'd be really comfy to all team up, setting up a smithy would be fucking rad - armour, shields and sickles all round for WW3 :^).

Got a load of books full of details on armour making.
Could probably make guns with some time and effort.
With a bit of effort could make a nice line of right riot squads gear.

Who knows maybe it'll wind up being the right wing equivalent of those hippy meeting sites.
Less free love and hallucinogens and more….I dunno marital sex in private and serious discussion?

new threads nearly ready lads, post any last minute links or content you want to see in it and help me come up with a theme/title.
Its the thirteenth thread btw

WITNESS ME!

(observed)
Portentious numerals there sagefriend

We'll talk lad

Lucky 13th, blood and soil?

you did it champ

Lucky for some lad….

New thread is good to go. Quick question because I want you lads opinion and imput on this.
Are we still brit/pol/ or shall we name our threads druid/pol/ from now on?

strawpoll.me/12783718

The majority decision will be followed

Keep it.
We are brit/pol/

The poll seems to be leaning towards druid/pol/ but ill leave it until tomorrow for the other lads to look at as I dont think the threads going to max out tonight now.
New threads ready to go anyway but I want to get a good consensus on the proposed name change before its committed to the annals of history so ill leave the strawpoll up for now

The poll is irrelevant.
First and foremost this is brit/pol/
The community around it is ephemeral.

Brit/pol/ exists as a place in Holla Forums to focus on British politics.
Druid/pol/ is a community within Brit/pol/
The other faggots are just the Imperium faggots or mummy posters.

This is Brit/pol/
It has always been Brit/pol/ and no name change is ever going to change that it is Brit/pol/

I voted for Druid/pol/ lad, but our friend here has a good point. We do not want to restrict ourselves to only being druid/pol/, even though the core of us are. Maybe Brit/pol/ in the title for continuity and traditions sake, with Druid/pol/ prominently in the body. It would be wrong to entirely lose the brit/pol/ title, even though I do agree that its the druids that kept us all here.

MOTION OF SWINGS HELPS CHILDREN TO CO-OPERATE
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170419122009.htm
Not the pushing each other or sharing, the fact that they are fucking SYNCHRONISED
Hmmmm.

ok lad, in light of that ill keep it as brit/pol/ for now. We can always change it to druid/pol/ at some point in the future.

New threads ready to go up, shall I post it now lads?

It'll only kill off an outdated thread about the westminster attack, may as well.
Won't have much to post in it until late afternoon myself though

Its up lad