Another Jew Bites the Dust

Press S to spit on career.

he's not a kike he's American-Indian and on every level we like him so if you're not being sarcastic please do us a favor and kill yourself

I hought OP was bullshitting to but then I just looked it up
Not his mother, so not a full jew, but has jews in his ancestry.

Anyway, fuck you OP, Seagal is based, bet you're another JVCD fan.

How many accusations does he have so far?

Depends on the family doctrine, father forcing jew behaviour is just as jewish
Jewness passing on the female side is a meme because arabs and some knights who hated jews rarely if ever killed the women
And the man certainly behaves like a jew with all his lies and rip-offs. He plays cool music tho

listen and believe silly boys ;)

fuck that's really disappointing. I still like him because I'm not Holla Forums but damn.

the 'one drop' rule seems to fit well for having kike opinions, maybe not for being accepted into kike inner circles though.

>>>/MGTOW/

The man's half a jew and raised by said jew, and got to Japan thanks to the fishy jew background
Says he got there thanks to his dad who was there for military purposes, a high school math teacher who didn't know jap.

Bye kike, see you in hell

These women need to be shamed for airing their second rate accusations and distracting from the serious ones. They need to recognize these are b-list complaints and shouldn't come until after christmas.

Isn't there some kike holiday coming up in like 2 weeks? Seems like a perfect time to unroot the jews.

The Jews are the ones uprooting you.

Some people have no idea he's jewish. Some people don't even know Polanski is jewish. No joke

Most people don't even know that giga-kikes are jewish tbh.

Reminder stupid Holla Forumsfags will actually defend him and say women are attacking white men

That hoe is supposed to be a lesbyte, isn't she?

i'd expose myself to portia as well

I don't think you could make more of a caricature of a kikess face on the right if you tried.

>(((Seagal)))
suuuure…

Women's selective memory in action.