archive.is/jKkWR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, E3 was 4 days ago

First

faggot

r8 my card lads

nigger

I can't wait

Probably final version of card, and it doubles as a schedule.

If that Crash Skylanders shit is true then who is gonna bomb Activision's offices

Fuck I dunno anymore

Fucking Squeenix decided to finally announce their times two days ago, and then they hold a stream the day after.

All I give a shit about is seeing more Mount and Blade 2, and maybe a release date for it.

Updated drinking chart

Will they be showing anything about Nioh?

just had a serious constipation shit. I had to dig shit out of my asshole with my finger. I was so scared Holla Forums. Now the shit smell won't come off my finger.

We will be getting cancer from it, you are already a step ahead of us in getting treatment.

You best take a bath, shower and wash your hands

Too bad about the rest of us. We have to watch E3.

What is the one thing you wanna see the most this E3. Where the fuck is a Korean War game.

I'll miss out on it too except I'm taking college classes.

Laugh, but real gameplay thats not pre rendered or played from a pc. I know never happening.

When are you dying?

I want to see Zelda

Seeing HL3 not get announced.

Well I don't have to leave until 1 so I might catch Nintendo's conference. Aside from that I'll only be able to see Bethesda's shitshow sunday.

For Honor

That happens every e3 user, what about this e3?

Not soon enough

I don't want user to die though. I think user will make it.

A wise precaution.

Try dying slower than the rest of us then m8

Maybe he would have a chance if he's take cannabis oil, but he's dead as fuck.

DUDE

why are they doing it on a weekend? thought it always started on a Monday.

And nothing of value was lost

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M PORTING MY REPORT CARD I SWEAR

nope, they're just doing some bullshit treehouse thing

good card.

Hopefully it won't come to that user

What are you even doing here?

user, E3 is lime a shot: You anticipate it, it comes and stings a little bit and then it's all over

If you don't want to see it, then you don't have to

Just give me GBA Bowser's Castle 4 in HD for Mario Kart 8, Nintendo. And I'll let it slide that you probably won't have anything else to give for the rest of the year.

I found out that CD Projekt announced that they are not showing off cyberpunk 2077 this e3, so I need something to replace O3.
Anyone got any ideas?

Here we go, never made one before now. Too bad I'll be at work for most of E3 day

Nobody anticipates it expecting it to be good
Everyone who watches E3 just wants to see how bad it will be this year, and watch vidya burn.

One of my mates last year discovered he had cancer in his spine. He collapsed one day, got the diagnosis and was dead within the month. Before he died he tried to get some shit off his bucket list and make sure he was remembered fondly. If you know you are going to die make sure you go out with a bang, go shoot up a college or rape some people, do the worst things you can imagine. If i go to your funeral i dont want to mingle with a bunch of sad sacks, i want people to be utterly baffled by the things you did so at least the wake will be entertaining.

Forza?

Ok guys, I am new to this.

When it says to finish my drink, it means I should drink the whole bottle? or the "shots" are just big sips of a cup and finish the drink should be finishing the cup?

VIRTUE SIGNALING

This is literally all you need.

Probably for this E3 and the one next year.

Oh this year is gonna be a trainwreck.

dem grapes

Like fuck.

C'mon user, we're trying to have a serious discussion here.

Why put it off? Just drink every bottle of alcohol in the house and get it over with.

did you died?

I can!
It's gonna be shit I know it. I don't want more shit. I'm tired of living in a world where shit is the default!

NO! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

THE FIRE RISES, CRASHING THIS INDUSTRY WITH NO SURVIVORS!

David "Gameovers are a failure of the game designer" Cage better not show his smug faggot face.

Nier 2

Is it bad? What stage is it?

Any other predictions?

Honestly, I'm expecting nothing to see how disappointed I'll be later

DUDE WEED LMAO

8.5/10 user

Can't wait to watch another e3 with the rebel army.

My prediction is that we'll see one or two out of the blue nintendo surprises and that they'll have the least shit presence at E3. However, Sony and EA will at least be a lot of fun to laugh at. Rest of the shows are wildcards imo.

Nintendo is Zelda only this E3.
Its dead, let go.

What the fuck are they going to pad it out with then

take E3 with you. It just might make the show better this year.

I'm expecting absolutely nothing, but I just know I'll be dissapointed anyway.

They're going to pad it with Pokémon Sadism/Masochism, Pokémon Go, and stuff they've already shoved down throats.

So who the hell is Kadokawa and why the hell do they have a presentation
That said they probably will have the best games there

Isn't that the Motto with E3
Don't we get excited to see how disappointed we'll get

Everything I know about them is that they own From, Kancolle and publish Demon Gaze and some Experince games.

Thats all, I dont know Im quite interested to see what they have to show, I certainly wasnt expecting such a thing.
Everyone here is disregarding it but theyll shit their pants when they amnounce another game from Soft.

They're the only people I think may offer a suprise
I thought Bamco owned From though

This is the very first year I truly have no expectations for any kind of surprises. Pokemon and Zelda gameplay will at least be something, but I still can't believe they're not saying a thing about NX. Getting a Western Persona 5 release date was all I was truly looking forward to. I would have preferred the delay be announced during the event, at least it would have been amazing to watch chat explode in a flurry of impotent weeb rage.

They own Dark Souls I believe, they had a 6 year contract with From which is now over.
Kadokawa bought them in 2014, and since From is no longer bound by the contract theyll probably self publish instead of depending on Bandai and/or Sony and losing revenue in the process.

Are ANY of you actually hyped for E3?

I'm just ready for disappointment.

All I'll Watch Carefully is Kadokawa
But I do see what you mean
Also at this point we may not even see a PS3 Persona 5

It will be E3 2016, the current presenter will walk off stage and it will fade to black with a spotlight in the center of the stage, next thing that happens is a man and a pregnant woman get on stage and bow, the audience cheers. The man then pulls out a crowbar and slashes open the woman's stomach and the baby plops out and begins to walk around with her entrails in hand doing the can-can with his feet, the man then lies the woman on the ground and begins to roll her in the strung-out entrails to wrap her up like a mummy of flesh, the man then lights her on fire and stands on top of her to strike a pose, he then takes his fingers and rams them deep down his throat and gushes puke all over the press. Next, Gabe Newell comes on stage and drops a million dollars ontop of the 3 performers and sets the pile alight with them buried beneath it. The gaming press is stunned and asks "wow, that was terrific, tell us the name of the game". Gabe then snaps his fingers and declares "Half-Life 3"

I know publishing ain't cheap but this is Post Dark Souls From we're talking about

I'm Hyped for the disapointment

Whats e3

im hype for the cringe

A miserable little pile of secrets.

I'm not swapping my card over, I'm keeping it as is.

If Sony/Bandai publish it, they are getting a big part of the revenue that could have gone to the Dev owner (Kadokawa).
It makes perfect sense as to why they would want to publish it themselves now that they have the funds to do so.

And I dont think Souls games sell as much as you think they do, the autistic community is just very fucking vocal.

if you watched the streams then the chemo would be for nothing

E3 ALREADY STARTED. WHY ISN'T THERE A CONSTANT E3 STICKY?

I don't know why the PC Gaming Show is the one that interests me the most when last year it was quite bland. Must be because we don't know what the fuck will happen in it as opposed to other conferences where we basically predict almost everything.

Well OK.

archive.is/jKkWR

I've seen breaking bad. Can't you just watch it in that chair that you sit in after whatever shit happens and you're all hoobly woobly?

How's this?

this is pretty fucking good

What's the E3 schedule?

Get well user.

It will get mentioned, but it's just gonna be: "its not dead goyim! we'll keep making games for it :^)"

look at any report card, newfriend

THE CRINGE IS COMING

I believe the very first E3 didn't have Iwata, so this year is no different then the past.

Sony announced ps4.5 won't be shown at E3. So it might be a good idea to take that off the bingo cards.

Nintendo hasn't done E3 for a while now though.

Ah, it's the FIFAggot, I've missed you!

pic not scorecard related is the PC Gaming Show's presenters

Th-thanks Mark

i am slightly hyped this is probably not a good thing to feel

Git gud soon, user.

Welp anons, at least I'll be able to watch the Bethesda conference with yall

Get better, faggot. Beat cancers ass.

You have good taste user.

A quality bingo, man

I totally forgot about that.

E3 will be a perfect time to post Blink 1488. What luck!

You're pretty good.

I hope you get better, user…
please don't die on us, we'll miss you…
I love you…
;_;

get well soon lain

Don't worry, you won't be the only faggot dealing with cancer.
Get well soon.

Go fuck yourself.

Get well soon, user!

Reminder
Check 01:18

They probably wont announce it there though

Postan my report card.

Prepare your anuses, fags.
It's almost time.

Well I don't know about "big name" but we already have pic related.

video game player

The bingo needs a slot for "player pushed instead of gamer."

I consider that I big enough name, and I put that down before that was announced, so I'll wait until they actually come on stage and see how bad the shilling is. Then I'll cross it off.

holy shit, is that kid's neck really that long?

Jesus, I knew exactly what song that would be and started to cringe before even opening it. And nah, I watched AMVs of Gohan's fight with Cell, set to Linkin Park.

Welp, it's not like I was about to get my shit together and get a job I know I prefer the yearly "getting assdrunk and shitpost" festival anyway

Man getting tired of updating this since i know nothing on editing so im probably doing the slowest gayest way possible.

My card

Procedurally generated report card for a memeworthy E3.

Lucky, you wont be getting double cancer.

These are some of the worse Ive seen so far.

Which means they have the best chance of getting it right.

double video game player

Well I had most of that down when I was younger.

Here's one to add to the collection :^)___

GET WELL MR. WHITE!

Please try and share some of that treatment with the videogames industry.
Get well soon, fgt

So, what's a stream to watch so I can bookmark it?

not mark's shit cause he's an unbearable faggot

You just reminded me this was shown off during last year's Treehouse stream