Defense of Wall Construction Sites

Border wall contractors brace for hostile environment

yahoo.com/news/border-wall-contractors-prepare-hostile-environment-061613813.html
(Comments are 100% Gas the Beans Race War Now btw)
Isn't a border skirmish grounds for military action? All border town anons prepare to hold the line against traitors and foreign actors.

This is a job for RWConstructionSquads

How do we apply to build the wall? I wanna build in Texas so I can shoot the protesters.

You burgers should be prepared for "tear down this wall" moments when construction of the border wall starts.

Bidding is going on right now, wait until they announce which contractors won the bid and apply there, they will probably be hiring a lot more workers.

RAD squads soon fellow worker.

(checking)
I would assume you could apply once the bidding is over and a company is selected.

Who is going to provide for the vices of the workers? prostitutes, drugs and booze, gambling and other assorted human depravities?

Checked

There should be various companies with openings once bidding process is over

…Mexico?

What?

How exactly would this sort of construction work out labor wise? Will they just hire workers from each area of construction, or would they have mostly the same workers doing most of the work?

I think the Corps of Engineers overseeing groups would work best.

Seems like regional contractors are going to build their local section. Question is will citizens provide defense corps or at least counter protestors?

No need. Trump is president now. Unleash ICE, border patrol and the Army.

To be honest that's already the case. With cartels, made up of mil and ex-mil spics supported by their government, operating across the border and shooting ranches and property up. There is plenty reason to deploy the National Guard along the border as guards.

Come to think of it, the border sounds like a place the military can deploy to, right? I know the constitution says something about military forces not allowed to be used inside America. But I'm not a burger so I don't know much about it.

border security should be handled by retirees. they're cheap and they don't have anything better to do except go to doctor appointments

This is a really good point. Smashing up the wall (assuming it ever gets built) is going to look so very telegenic and appealing. If a mob of "protestors" starts breaking holes in the wall with construction equipment, or even just sledgehammers, are the cucks and traitors who rule us going to stop them?

Yeah, it's a bit of a premature black pill - we need to build the damn thing first. But once that's accomplished the fight still goes on.

When I read that I pictured grumpy old men sitting in chairs along the border.

Well it sounds pretty comfy for people who retire I guess… They like watching the sun set and its warm across the border.

Anything to do with the United States Govenment would be a massive failure.

Probably not but there is also nothing stopping patriots with weapons except work and scheduling/transport constraints from standing at the wall to defend it. If the civil war starts by painting the wall with the blood of cucks and traitors its as good a start as any.

Nobody, you degenerate faggot.

nice, but I was expecting more of a compilation.

Trump needs to take the land for federal/military and then everyone can fuck off. Turn the entire border into an artillery range.

He's too old to notice no bayonet attached and he dropped his magazine when looking for his pills.

this is why you cucks can't stop losing

I don't know about regular army, but the national guard can deploy domestically.

That's why you deploy them in Mexico

Tbh I don't really understand how Mexican Nationals killing American nationals across the border isn't grounds for military action.

The more that comes out about the wall, the more appetizing it sounds to work down there.
I feel like there will be a lot of crazy videos of workers getting attacked by crazy beaners, fending them off day after day.
Doing a bunch of good honest hard work, and then cracking a nice cold one at the end of a long hard day of work.
Sounds comfy in a way that I had never imagined before

Because they don't have uniforms.

aren't the border patrol agents going to be there to shoot beaners anyway? just order them to gun down protesters too

or we could just hold rallys at the construction and have armed trump supports there cheering on the build

You're just gonna be dealing with narcs, which are just filled psychopaths from all around South America, first the fodder, then more expertise, and then they'll try to get the American born gangbangers to infiltrate or attack from this side, you can bet your damn ass that blacks will in it too since where the fuck else are they gonna get the coke that they live on. I doubt many Mexican civilians will bother crossing or go against it since they're all disarmed by the goverment, the only people would will have guns are traffickers and those who have connections. Operation Fast and Furious(Thanks America) is gonna really bite you in the ass now.

I bet pappy there is ready to dust off the necklace he made of human ears and get to work.

I will move there and defend the construction site at night for rice, beans, and a damp tent to sleep in

tactical grandpas

Yeah, seemed obvious from the start that cartels wouldn't be supportive of this. If not the guard I wonder if contractors will step up.

In time user.

Stop it user, I can only get so erect.

Just put the fuckin army on the border. What's the problem? It should have been deployed there 40 years ago.