Politics As A Whole

Disclaimer: this isn't a shitpost, this is just a controversial opinion that will stir up shit. I don't care, since this is a discussion board.

Why does politics matter when, realistically, the government controls what occurs politically and the people can't do anything worthwhile about it? Why do we have opinions about what is above us and we cannot control? Like it or not, most of you queers aren't rising up, so if you want to be "nonconformist", you failed. It doesn't matter whether you love or hate Trump, since Trump is in office and will not be impeached unless the government decides they want Trump out or he breaks the constitution. Blacks are not equal to white people, but they are just… different, for better or for worse, due to conditioning of society, the government, and the environment. Why be racist to a whole group because of certain oddities? Why love a whole group of people when they're just more, essentially equal, shitty, people clogging up the world and don't deserve praise? Race should mean equal opportunity, but if somebody gets raped by niggers, they have every right to be racist by default until (and if) they get to know a decent black person, because SJWs would also start not trusting Nirvana fans if they were raped by a Nirvana addict, so why can't people feel the same way about the race? How does violence even solve racism, and why do black people claim to be the victims when they're the ones punching others for saying a word? Where is the line between being an offensive prick and just being able to say controversial things without restraint? Why do we all have high hopes and praisure of a rich, narcissistic cuck in office who hates both the poor and the less-than-1%-rich? Why does EVERY moral defense entitle one as a "SJW", "libtard", or "moralfag" just because of certain guilt-tripping SJWs, why can't people realize that having a certain amount of morals makes somebody less selfish with a more open mind, and that being selfish honestly gets you absolutely nowhere in the world unless you were born from a generous and rich family or can create amazing media (which most Holla Forums users cannot)? Why do people feel it's "cool" to go into topics not related to politics and spark political debates? Do people just not act nice because they're too dumb to not understand how to be a basketcase? Is political-trolling just brain rotting autism for edgy 14 year olds? What's the point of valuing your own opinion (or shared opinion) more than anybody else's?

you niggers must be so desperate to get your board back lmao

maybe >>>/pone/ or >>>/fur/ would be more your speed since it's shared with your userbase

Nice defense there. I have no wing in politics, since either wing will just be served in a bowl at Rosy O' Grady's, and I'll still be here.

Just…lol

lol you dumb nigger.

Sage for shitty platitudes and incredibly low effort post

Wanting to save your people is not an opinion. This is not a board for "political argumentation" about policy details. That shit means nothing. The entire utility of arguments lies in bringing a group to a consensus about a course of action.

Holla Forums is a board of action that fights for western civilization, our environment, and our race. The cultural marxists and the capitalists and the government that promotes their ideals are our enemies. Holla Forums is a board of shitposting doland duck and smug anime girls, but it is a board of war not of discussing abstract ideas.

Stop right there. You're retarded. Next!

mate, edge aside for a moment, we need to talk about something.
black people have a lower mean iq than whites or asians. that's a fact. on average they commit more crimes and are less successful.
we don't hate them, honestly they have their advantages too, being on average more athletic and outgoing than us, and i wouldn't want to exterminate them.
but this equality shit, the accusations of racism as the only reasons why black people suck so bad aren't helping. they need to know their fucking place and try to get better.
personally my biggest problem is these people moving to my home country by the tens of thousands and the tax-payers who house and feed them are still called 'racists' by the left.
looking to america and all the social problems you still have, and the ones developing in france and sweden, i can confidently say, we need to put an end to this, because it's only gonna get uglier.

i really hope you lefties understand this.

What startling insight. Stop using Uncle Joe's pic.

L M F A O

Shut the fuck up and wait for /furry/ to come back on we're not housing you

Reported.

Negroids, mongoloids, australoids, and americoids must be exterminated down to the last child. They are separate species and are a threat to the survival of caucasians.

Welp, that was an incredibly biased post.
If I was a "dumb nigger", then please do explain how I have a vast array of social experience, am in honors classes, thinks way too much instead of trying to "look classy for normal people", and didn't really provide that awful of an argument.

But determining whether or not people need to be "saved" is an opinion, backed up by a person's own psychology, which can either be delusional, biased, or actually open-minded. I see your point though: Holla Forums is for mindless shitposting, not for deep philosophical debates.

(Checked)
Yeah, I don't really represent Stalin's history anyways. I just thought Stalin looked and acted cool, even though I honestly don't stand for his history or the USSR. I share traits with him, sure, but I share a spiritual connection to cute things more for some reason.
Yep.

Realistically speaking, yes, blacks do have a generally lower IQ than whites. But that is due to conditioning, as said before. They weren't just conditioned in America, but they were conditioned in African wilderness too. Many Holla Forums users DO hate blacks though, and I know that non-ironically based off a lot of relations. Yes, blacks do have advantages, as do whites, but both have certain equality and certain differences, so they deserve certain treatment same and different. And I agree that racism isn't the only reason for black people sucking, as I actually live in Detroit and have watched hood media, and a lot of black people choose not to advance caring more about fancy cars and lean. There are some African American gentlemen that actually achieve stuff, but the fucking NIGGERS that leech everything and suck up the society + economy give blacks such an awful rep.
I understand what you're saying perfectly, personally, and I agree that there needs to be a standpoint. People need to get off their high horse and learn psychology, politics, and other things already.

Try again.

Go back to that autism thread, retard. No one is reading this shit, your assburgers so spectacular you don't even need a tripcode.

You didn't say I was wrong, though. :^)

defeatism is a spook

World's run by dramatics and people love power, it's either you or them user. Run your own life or have it run.

(Some answers are half-assed.)

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.. you can't get fooled again.

Because they are my family.

Race has never meant equal opportunity. Equal opportunity would mean allowing people to fail when they deserve to fail. Racism and sexism is just gibsmedats. Frauds taking credit for work they never did by attributing my success to my genes. The teachers even said "We need darker minorities" when I didn't buy civil rights propaganda. After that I was a 'white' hispanic.

Wars eventually end. Because they have forced multiculturalism and state-enforced femimism, too.

Motivation.

Because he is one of us and these are the only people I like.

Those are tired weapons we grew up being subjected to. They are used abitrarily for superficial and pointless victim narratives.

The morals they hold are ones we were raised with, subjected to, and rejected wholly.

Someone did it to us; academia and think-tanks sanctioned it. It is the rules if the game. Play2win scrub. Read ggrevolts Titan Post subsection on Counter Strategy 1: Expansion.

I acted nice for 27 years. I spent thousands of hours understanding and finding common ground with racists. "We all want to get along no one can change where they were born. The older generation are just drugged out hippies putting chikdren in impossible situations. Don't blame the minorities blame the state."

It is gaslighting the enemy to start a war. Exactly as was done to us by (((them))). I am 29 but definitely a little autistic.

I value opinions of people that I haven't written-off. I discarded feminists and christians and know something is very wrong if I am being treated as if I were either a feminist or a christian.

/thread

You talk like some faggot who would want me to give reparations to niggers, let spics illegally stay in my country indefinitely, and let mudslimes get away with fucking children because they're underpriviledged brown people from a desert hellhole.
EAT SHIT ASSHOLE!
FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!

>>>Holla Forums