We need a bunker/alternative site

WE NEED A BUNKER
This whole hacking catastrophe shows how badly we need an alternative. Discuss here.
Endchan is blackpilled
4chan is not an alternative
Nextchan is abandoned
Freech and 8ch,pl seem fine but not as well designed as this one

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/intb/res/115506.html
8ch.net/pol/
2hu-ch.org/b/overchan.politics/
zeronet.io
127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/119531552
2hu-ch.org/b/overchan.mlp/
nntpchan.dorsal.tk/b/overchan.mlp/
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot second pic, shamefur dis==sage==

No

Any other examples like this?

All the alternatives are shit. But at least they're just suspected to be compromised unlike here where we know it is. Also Imkikefy.

Just decide on one, everyone.

.pl is getting comfy. FUCK this nigger mason shill board

Real surprising.

I got the rest on my desktop. Will post while convo later if thread is still up.

Enjoy your civnat cuckshed

We don't need a bunker.
We shouldn't even be online this much in the first place.
Our bunker is the real world, or should be.

Checked. Would love to agree with you, but the whole anonymity thing is big part of the website.
Meeting IRL would be awesome, but it would like a bunny meetup on the wolves den. Not a good idea, considering FBI and etc are always strolling through the site, but since HWNDU
seemed to work fine, there should be a few trustworthy places where Holla Forums could meet IRL

>>>/meadhall/

What? Isn't Freech the Holla Forums chan?

That's good, not many will look there. If there really was an attack on this place, the more fringe the better.

Add meguca to the list.

NNTPchan

Are you fucking serious?

OP is retarded
.pl is fine, freech is not

Why not just start shitposting in a bunch of boards and see what comes out on top?

OP here. Never visited either, really, but they just seem not as well designed as Holla Forums, but good enough for temporary bunker.

What about Krautchan? Just learn german or use /int/

kc tier

Fuck off OP

The problem is, whatever you choose, anons are gonna get splitted, and the eternal jew is going to rub his hands.

Was there ever any real progress made on a distributed / decentralized image board?

Vichan.net is the only proper solution.

Reported.

ban op

Spotted the TRSodomite.

Keep shilling and I might have to post something I found back in January that everybody else seems to have overlooked.

Yes its Holla Forums scum.

But is endcuck is a black pilled.

Fuck off nigger.

Nobody but TRSodomites uses "blackpilled" that way, kind of like how they're the only people use h'White (huwhite) as a synonym for "White" instead of "jew".

Freech has been known to stage shilling operations. I don't know if it's been abandoned, but it's best left alone. .pl should be fine. I haven't seen anything wrong with it. Anything against it so far is shills lying to keep us contained. Possibly it's even imkikey himself. (.pl/pol/ BO got it from czaks before imkampfy could, and he's been assmad about it ever since)

What way? OP Simply stated it was blackpilled, not in any specific way.

Get your fucking head on straight user.

I used endchan while this place was down and it seemed fine to me. What does blackpilled even mean? I keep seeing it all over cuckchan but I must have missed that meme when it started.

Using "blackpilled" in that context to mean hopelessness or nihilistic is a TRS/Aut-Right thing.

how new are you?

blackpill = nihilism

confirmed for never visiting freech in your life, there are no pedos on freech, just goons.
t. goon

figures.

kys faggot

> freech.net/intb/res/115506.html

I'm sure he was just her dad, and is proud of her and sharing her on freech because he loves her so much.
Fucking suckstart a shotgun, goonbitch

the girl isn't even sexually dressed lmao. do little grills offend you? :^)

There is only one bunker. It's the Fuhrerbunker.

Hang your self Jewess poster.

Nope. Until recently blackpill was /x/ autism.

Done talking with you. Hope you get v& and assblasted by Tyrone.

I'm going to stay at endchan too.

Blackpill isn't 4 years old, at least not on Holla Forums. I didn't see it start popping up until the election, which would support the argument that it is an invasive meme from somewhere else.

Regardless, how is endchan blackpilled? They seemed to be fairly redpilled, perhaps even a bit more so than this place recently.

bye

incorrect
i never said that. it's the only picture of a little girl on freech and she isn't even sexually dressed yet you use this as evidence that the whole site is full of pedos.
Holla Forumstard logic lmao, i thought you cumskins enjoyed masturbating to blue eyed blonde aryans anyway so why does that picture bother you so much?

How about use an already existing imageboard that's been around long enough to make them less likely to be run by fucking spooks and kikes?

Once upon a time, every user worth his shit knew there were 420chan (DUDE WEED LMAO), 7chan (IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM), 711chan(????), 99chan (BOARDS EVERYWHERE), desuchan (AYY DOLLJOINTS) etc. and went in the appropriate direction during downtime.

Most of them wouldn't even mind the extra traffic provided you didn't outright nuke them with shitposting.

I SMELL FEAR?

No reason you can't lurk everywhere user. Remember that the frog's greatest weapon is his ability to move between worlds.

No it isn't. Stop being a sensitive faggot, nihilist.

But it is, just like "1488er", "purity spiraling", and the rest of your autism.
>>>/trs/

8ch.net/pol/ is a good bunker.

An alternative is never going to get off the ground unless Jim and Codemonkey completely ruin the site. It's too difficult to fight the momentum of Holla Forums, especially since inevitably a dozen competitors would spring up all trying to be the "new chan."

An officially sanctioned 8/pol/ bunker, on the other hand, is a good idea.

Not it isn't dumbass. You might be right about "huwhite" though.

The picture itself doesn't bother me you motherfucking imbecile. If you have a rationale that explains how the faggot who posted it was not in fact a pedo, using it as a dogwhistle to other pedos, I'd love to hear it. Actually, no, I don't need to hear anything else from your dumb ass. You are a waste of time. KYS.

Another reason to leave, the word filter.

No, it definitely is. Search it on 4plebs and you'll see it only gained traction in 2016, right after TRSodomites/Aut-Righters started pushing it.

Sorry about that, didnt know freech was subhuman scum, i never visit such places anyways and mostly hang around 8ch. Ignore freech then.

You're a total faggot.
The bunkers were fine. It's not like you'll reside in those forever, they're temporary and served us good.

Fucking hell user. Do you love giving yourself to the jew? Holla Forums isn`t as trustworthy as it once was, check sudo. They`re selling your info to (((the government))).

I don't give a fuck. Fuck opsec. Come get me lefties.

Don't be like me though. Use vpn and script-block and umatrix linux tails etc. You probably have a job where you have to hide your power-level and no large killzone from your front gate to your door.

Shut up, left-out retard. I was this whole time talking with everybody on endchan and 8ch.pl
If you got banned on 8ch.pl for shitposting, you deserved it, subhuman.

THIS
NNTPchan is the only one where what we are experiencing right now might never happen again.
I say "might" because decentralized chans are not tested large-scale so who knows what will happen. Going to any imageboard with the same moderation hierarchy ending in the server admin as the weakest link WILL CONTINUE TO FUCK US OVER

NNTPchan
NNTPchan
NNTPchan
NNTPchan

Endchan also has flags representing Iron March, TRS and Renegade Tribune. Fuck. That. Place.

Freech would be marching straight into Holla Forums territory and they fucking hate us.

Surely my d&c will work THIS time!

Are you fucking new? The 'officials' are fucking cancer

lol, nice shillbot.

Neat projection you're giving off there.

Supposedly Trump took us off the cointelpro etc watchlists. Small groups should be fine, they don't have the manpower to infiltrate everything. If we get occupy size then they will show interest

I'm saying people should stay unified here, not scatter to the wind on 10 different chans. Especially not a defeatist board that condones namefag forums full of shills.

We should just go to TRS.

:^)

nope.

imo here's hierarchy
endchan=.pl>nextchan=NNTPchan>meguca>m*sterchan>finalchan>4cuck

I said it before, and I'll say it again. 8ch.pl looks fine in my book.

shilling a new board on 8ch.pl

/fash/

pol related mods no ban

looking for feedback on the idea

It was breaking down from the influx and if even half of Holla Forums's numbers goes there it's going to rapidly break down even more. Well we'll see who has thick skin and return after the end of this week.

fuck .pl, my ip is banned and from some Holla Forums post i never once made what is this bullshit?

I'd put .pl above endchan tbh now that its no longer hosted in france.

I like end's BO better, and site staff. Czaks is a sack of shit and the Holla Forums BO doesn't delete anti-white faggotry. isn't the same on endchan.

I'm not sure if all these threads about moving to an alternate chan are genuine or if they're elaborate D&C. What difference does it make that kikewheels provides logs to alphabet soups? If anyone is dumb enough to post here about something that could get them v& without using VPN/Tor/nextlevelencryptionshit and proper OpSec then they deserve to get v& to be honest. We shouldn't use this website for setting up meetings in meat-space either, all of our enemies are capable of seeing everything on this board. Kikewheels giving alphabet soups logs of everything is kind of redundant, since alphabet soups are more than capable of gathering that info themselves and most likely were before he started providing them with logs.

Fear of what?
Your god is dead.

Nah m8, this place is top secret, we keep it secret by making sure links don't work.

Poor choice of words I admit, but how am I wrong? The people who are capable of v&-ing us are more than capable of gathering this information themselves, and why would we post things that could get us v& without using proper OpSec which would render all the logs in the world useless?

It's not really that. Everyone with a brain knew the admins were kikes. It's that 30% of general Holla Forums users and about 100% of oldfags can't stand the shithole the mods are turning this place into. So when something like this happens, juices flow and everyone spergs out hoping for an exodus so we can go back to being great Holla Forums again.

Yeah he pretty much nailed it.

We keep splintering off though. I visited halfchan during the Holla Forums downtime and that place is beyond saving, without us here Holla Forums will quickly follow suit. Eventually we will simply be splinters of our former selves if we continue to divide into different chans which is what is suggested by most of these threads. This also makes us much more susceptible to D&C when all of our "bunkers" start infighting.

Getting everyone to splinter off then quietly shutdown all those sites forcing everyone to go back to cuckchan, not here, cuckchan, is pretty much the best thing that could ever happen to Leftists. Since they have absolute control over cuckchan and only partial control over this place, and that control is limited to the boards they control since Jim doesn't give a fuck to interfere.

ALWAYS REMEMBER FELLOW ANONS, THAT OPPRESSION, IN ANY FORM, IS LIKE A SLOW ACTING POISON. IT WILL CREEP ITS WAY INTO PEOPLE, AND IF YOU DON'T ACT QUICKLY IT WILL WEAKEN YOU TIL YOU DIE. NEVER ALLOW THE POISON OF OPRRESSION TO TAKE ROOT, AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO OBTAIN THE ANTIDOTE.

that is all.

Sure, but it sets a bad example that the fucking admins are making it even easier for them to do.
It isn't just logs, it's that they're storing the logs and your IP in an encrypted database to be served up tho the feds or any idiot with enough money who wants it.

You really want to feed that beast?

see

There are coders throwing code at the problem, but they don't seem to have any time to hang out on chans.

That's pretty much correct. But this process is happening anyways, only so slowly it's hard to notice. The real intellectual base is slowly disappearing, disgusted by what is subtly happening to this place, while being replaced by moronic millenials who just want to post pepes with Trump faces pasted onto them.

Why do you think no memes are formed here anymore? There is a reason for it. Either way, things are progressing from bad to worse,

Feeding that beast is better than the alternative of becoming a splintered footprint of our former selves, then being subjected to increasingly powerful D&C attempts when staying here and practicing effective OpSec so even if logs do get handed to feds they mean nothing.

If 8ch's lifespan is Akira this is where we are. Are you going to stick around or are you going to sock that satellite in the face.

Stopped reading there, I'd rather fight it out with the idiots than get my data mined by a freemason and his racemixed son.

Well Hotwheels, I hope selling out to Jimbo to make shirty emojis all day was worth it

Listen to this man.

Kek is now inside the system. He does not need to be here anymore as he is now everywhere.

And this place is still a masonic circlejerk fest.

Maybe something better will spring up, maybe we have a new war coming soon, whatever the case, 8ch is now a cancer to the tadpole hive.

We are the most popular board on Holla Forums, we were restored in the first string after /sudo/, Holla Forums gets to come back in the FINAL string before the other boards start coming online. Kikewheels leaking logs is simply a canary in a coalmine to the fact we should all be practicing good OpSec in the first place to prevent this from mattering at all.

Alright, I was going to infograph this but I'm too fucking lazy. First pic is anti white thread that was on a board called Holla Forums on .pl. 2nd pic is yours truly calling out the bo on letting it stay up. Following two pics are anons defending anti white threads on .pl.

Some banter, watch the ids.

More banter, bo's postion on anto white threads and my ban again. Fuck .pl. May as well be cuckchan. where i actually went to bunker in and had a bretty good time. Now Im getting tired so I'm going to get some sleep. You should get some sleep too user.

What about dailystormer?

You should always practace good OPSEC retard, and part of good OPSEC is
NOT USING SITES THAT ARE KNOWN TO STORE DATA AND COOPERATE WITH LEAs

heh noep

>install zeronet.io
>127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit/

Guys NONE of the alternatives to Holla Forums are in any way less suspicious or technically superior. All current alternatives are completely nonviable. If you're really adamant about breaking free focus all of your energy on creating the Promised Chan. A decentralized imageboard with individual moderator subscription and Ideally automatic language translation. Just going to some centralized imageboard would result in the fracturing of our community and the exact same shit happening again.

We need the Promised chan if our community is ever going to truly thrive in the future of liberal censorship that were heading into.

I shitpost on talk-sports.net
I think it would make a good sanctuary for planning raids. It doesn't get a lot of traffic so redditfags won't be around to snoop on any plans.

I'll expand on where I think this place has gone wrong.

First off, censoring and banning opposing views and the DNC meme in general. Fine, we don't need the catalog flooded with leftypoltards, lolbergs, e-celebs and christcucks. Some moderation is obviously ok. But we also need some opposition and conflict in our own community. Remember back on 4/pol/ where there were all sorts of retards to mock and chastise with scathing, well thought out posts and fun sarcastic improvised memery? It was a dynamic that created things, progressed things, made us seem strong and them weak. Now it's become more and more hugboxery here. No fun allowed. And so things stagnate and memery has dried up.

But conflict isn't dangerous, it's constructive. Hive-mind is for fucking communists.

What we see more and more here are just a few types of threads, to the exclusion of everything else because it's "sliding." Threads that just regurgitate some kikemedia news article, threads that are crypto-blackpill type "sweden yes" or "lol germany fukd," and threads about Trump where newfags larp that he isn't a huge fat zionist shill. Rarely does anything of worth happen in any of them.

Where did the literature threads go, the self-motivational ones, the discussions about ACTUAL political philosophy and theory? About genetics and race? Where did the holohoax discussions go? Where did the feminism cancer discussions go? I see oldfags making threads like these now and again and know they will be bumplocked or deleted within 10 minutes. It makes me sad. What's up with that? Is that how you want it Holla Forums? Do you agree with this development?

I sure don't. I want actual politically incorrect, where you can actually discuss things freely and without censorship. So the best ideas can thrive and grow through constant bloody battle. That was my hope for halfchan, and why I left. That was my hope for this place, and why I have almost given up on this place.

The level of butthurt with you is practically weaponized. Can't handle someone disagreeing with you? Bawww.

did you say decentralized chan?
see

Underrated poast. The amount of effort involved is surely worth the payoff; what do we need? Where /tech at?

People asked dumbass. Great job defending anti white threads and a complicit BO tho, now go back to .pl you civnat faggot.

fuck off, goon

Link to anti-white thread on .pl plz

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/119531552

THEY KNOW ABOUT US GET THEM OUT!!

But I'm not white.

As an /a/non, this thread makes me the smuggest loli.
Why are we so much more competent than you, Holla Forums-kun?
We're a real insular tribalistic community of elitist autists. We protect our own. We ban our enemies, those who would do harm to our culture. We love our Führer Head Meido, and our Führer cares for us.
We are everything you strive to be. Ours is the culture that has survived since the beginning of 4chan. I'll say the same thing I said since way back in the cuckchan days: You had better start adopting some of our attitude if you are to survive. Although, I must admit you guys are starting to get there in the past few years.
You guys redpilled me, so this warning is the least I can do. Hang in there and get your shit together, Holla Forums.

Fuck off.

I love this meme. We were just laughing about how Holla Forums thinks this in our bunker. Go ahead and pull out your infograph so I can laugh harder.

disprove it then idiot.

Basically this, Hotwheels and Jim are cunts for not letting us know about the specifics of the data they retain and share with the feds but I've lived here with that suspicion for a while, not going full RWDS planning for this very reason. The real issue is kampfy and his team deleting the sort of threads that made 8/pol/ so great during the exodus days and have with time attracted people to our chan, allowing us to grow and even surpass 4chan in terms of relevance and infamy.

Now all we get is low energy, low IQ news regurgitating/ebin kek dubs threads/irredeemable cancer that are Spicer threads before the conference begins and more garbage that does very little to improve an anons understanding and views of the world. If all of you cucks who readily went back to cuckchan when 8ch went down are ok with the direction Holla Forums is heading that's fine by me. I along with other users who are not happy will simply move elsewhere and grow our community until we become THE chan to post on while you slowly slide to cuckchan levels of shitposting cancer.

There are so many issues. I could live under kampfy but I can't live with this datamining shit.

This. Not having some dissenting opinions would make this place a shithole like 4/pol/ and Holla Forums

archive.is/aF21Z
Now go back.

Wait… what? I though this was a neg at the way Jared Taylor says White with an over emphasised HUwyte?

This

This is why /polk/ was doing so good. No imfaggy.

Thanks user, I was skeptical about the amount of shilling for .pl after Holla Forums was restored.

Did all the current spam threads came from .pl too? or is it multiple sites? 8ch truly is the internet hate machine, we've got so many enemies lel.

it's still on 8ch which we know is datamining users now.
If you stay here you're a fucking retard.

Show me an imageboard that doesn't datamine?

NeXTCHAN, 8ch.pl, and endchan to name a few.
All operating under FOSS licenses and therefore have no datamining software like sunshine installed.

just so you know NNTP chan not a good choice
here is what their MLP board looks like after I told a mexican shitposting troll about it

Without Captia but with an active moderator
2hu-ch.org/b/overchan.mlp/
With Captia but without an active moderator
nntpchan.dorsal.tk/b/overchan.mlp/
notice how the second one has 9 pages of low effort spam and the first the board is wiped
the wiped one was spammed and it synced to all the other nodes

Again, if you wear a thick enough condom and don't do anything stupid that can be linked back to your real identity, who cares how much data they store? If you don't think the alphabet soups already crawl every one of the chans, including these "bunkers" that have been mentioned in these threads, and gather all active connections then you aren't very smart. You should always assume every website you visit is storing logs on you which can later be used by alphabet soup.

We're going to do unspeakable things to you freech.

yeah that could be a bad option then. Knew there had to be a caveat there.

Exactly, so why the living fuck would you use one that makes it easier for them

fucking idiot.

Nigger you isp is data mining you. Get a fucking vpn nigger.

Again, why the fuck should anyone stay on a site that makes it easier for the feds to find you. There's no good reason to stay here or enable the corrupt admins anymore.

I discussed it at length with one of the 2hu node owner in the second thread on endchan
he of course understands how fucked the whole thing is at the moment and actually explained how flawed it is right now and how pointless it was to have a captia since the removed the mandatory requirement for nodes to have one

I felt the need to make them understand and shared it with the phil collins poster from the 4am thread
results were adequate

Then leave or lurk if your end isnt secure, I dont know what to tell you.

I already have, I post primarily on .pl and endchan now.
Mostly coming here to make fun of all the idiots that decided to stay.

fucking ebin

When the only activity for the last year was spam there isn't much incentive to keep it clean tbh

Short answer is Claud isn't even Head Meido. Or was it Ruya you think is the tranny? I can't keep track of the narrative.
I know I outed myself as an uninvited guest in my first post, so I'll kindly fuck off now.

Implying we already don't.

you could easily prove your BO or admin or meido or whatever isn't a tranny m8. It's all good though - even if your head is cancer the community is what matters and it seems to be doing fine.
I was on smugloli bunker and you've got your shit together still. More than I can say about us.

Since you aint going back I guess I gotta filter your ass then.

sure there is, proof of concept
you want users you gotta keep it clean

.pl is too small.
Masterchan is full of pedo's.
Endchan is too slow both in terms of site and userbase.
All other alternatives are practically the same.
I'm sorry but once this place dies out I'm fully abandoning the imageboard life style, constantly running isn't what I want in a community.

I get what you mean but until just now barely anyone knew about NNTPchan. My hope is that more alternatives hop on the NNTP bandwagon since the future is decentralization.

not after I unleash unrestrained shitposters on it
at the very least turn your captcha back on dude

ebin.

I don't think the lot of you understand. There is no bunker. All other places on the internet are either compromised, dead or unable to handle the load. Holla Forums is the last bastion of true user outside of deep web shit. Enjoy it while it lasts, because Web 3.0 is coming: Brand new, clean, well-oiled, streamlined and completely under control.

This.
Fighting back is the only option and unless we can get full control of the government within 12 years then we're doomed.

All I'm saying is why should we move on from Holla Forums and splinter off because of something that saves the alphabet agency 12-24 hours of routine forensics work? If we move on as well, but why should we make it easier for the enemy by doing EXACTLY what they want us to do by becoming divided so they can have an easier time conquering us?

Who's your real enemy here: some internet trolls who want to divide us from a website that's actively damaging us or the alphabet faggots and complicit site-administration that's creating the datamining?

I'll take trolls and faggots over alphabet soup any day. Been fighting off goons since 2005 and have no intentions of letting them hinder discussions. Alphabets are another entity entirely, I can't discuss things on a site if I know the owners are cooperating with alphabets.

Clearnet

endchan

Once you realize they're, for all intents and purposes, the same thing; you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

Tbh, not reinstating leftypol was a start. Making it undesireable for lefties to be here is optimum.

I don't think the four assholes at freech have the entirety of the US government backing them.
They may do the same thing, but one is a minor annoyance and the other is a malicious entity that our site admins cooperate with. Fuck you.

OH LITTLE ONE, I'M MORE ALIVE THAT YOU FOR SURE, AND I EVEN EVOLVED TO THE NEXT LEVEL

This is a bad time to discuss bunkers, honestly. Tension (and shilling) is at peak levels, alternative imageboards are striking while the iron is hot to steal users, the report function is down, and so on. I mean, just look at the OP openly shilling freech of all places.

Rather than just advertising individual websites, it's better to identify what properties we would want in a bunker site and then identify or create one. Rather than challenging shills who just scream the name of a new website until they get a few pity visits, we should implore them to make their case. Why should we move to yours over anyone else's? Very rarely do they do this, as there is nothing fundamentally different from this website other than a soon-to-be-empty promise that they won't datamine you.

It's less about where we move and more about that we move.

Endchan was made for the express purpose of an alternative to Holla Forums.

not entirely true. It's a competitor to infinity never that developed it's own userbase when never failed.

I wish I could PM you…

Jared Taylor said jews looked h'white to him. That's where it comes from.

Why?

But what does it provide that this site doesn't?

A user-base that wants an exodus regardless of whatever blackpill disinfo is out there. Blackpill means the person calling it blackpilled are unable to reason not thee other way around.

Too bad you can't spell for shit
You can't get any gets like I can either
So much for your dead god

Overboard .optional live posting. Constantly updated and upgraded. Posting files from tor. I2p access. Ability to post files from i2p. Multiple domain names. And 350mb file-size limit.

Because this site is actively cooperating with LEAs and storing user data.

I post there, people only think they're blackpilled because they're more conspiratorially minded than we are here. It's not blackpilled, it's sticking to the original Holla Forums narrative of always be right even if said rightness means confronting an uncomfortable truth like the US still having a ZOG which directly contradicts the "Trump can do no wrong" narrative here

Holy shit so ZOG just dissapeared over night after the inauguration?

according to some of the more fanatical users here, yes.

Yes, now it's all 43D chess.

Some shitposters convinced themselves Trump was our savior when that theme was just to get him into office because we needed a bandaid and some more time. It's pathetic yet amazing to see how memes can result in friendly fire too.

"MAGIC" NUMBERS DONT SAVED YOU AND THIS PLACE TO BEING HACKED, LITTLE ONE. NOW, TIME CHANGES

It was refreshing to see our bandaid turn into a full on medkit though. It got so bad for the ZOG they had to attempt a false flag in Syria.

Your god can't even get his most ardent follower elected
If your magic can't even help your grammar, what's the point?
YOUR GOD IS CLEARLY DEAD

I feel gassy

kek is dead and you idiots killed him.
Whoever hacked the site was working on his behalf and now we see the cancer festering right under our noses - Jim and Ron datamining like bedchan warned us about ages ago.

The avatar of kek kicked this shithole off the net for 3 days and exposed the corrupt underbelly lying under the hood.

No surprise it was on April Fools's day - it's his favorite holiday.

Consider that Trump may have been a means to further polarize the goyim, legitimizing a break from proper government proceeding to half of the public through judicial overreach.

I never got religiously zealous or anything but I honestly believe the guy does not give a single iota about kosher agendas. He has his own and plans on inacting it by any means necessary.

For real. What kind of zionist stooge throws a wrench in the greater israel agenda to the point that the chosen are doing air raids on syria during cease fires and gassing their own controlled zones in the most obvious false flag ops imaginable?

With the nuclear option coming up on his scotus pick and all this surveillance of his campaign fallout and that nigger jew Obama on the run, I think we're about to see some serious shit.

ITS NOT ABOUT BEING THE MOST LUODEST, LITTLE ONE=

We got a bona-fide prophet here guys!

My point isn't that he is a conscious enemy, only that he is at best a possible tool. NOT our savior

So it isn't about succeeding either?
Sounds like you worship a loser god

Please, mods, just nuke the entire thread.

There are two ways to view this situation:

1: They want to scatter us to the winds and engineered this subversive situation

2: We need to scatter in a group fashion to establish more strongholds that are harder to conquer, using crossboard tactics to spread their resources thin. Keeping to our central message and having faith others will do so too.

Some time for what? Trump isn't a savior and he might just be a plant but for god's sake what the fuck do you think you'll actually do, what do you think will happen eventually, I honestly want to know? This sight and others are interesting places to discuss things and post memes, memes which have taken a life of their own and is effecting the fabric of our culture but ironically and brings anons of all walks of life closer to the truth about the kikes and what they've done but what do you think is in the future, this frustrates me because actual change can be done, a few worthless commies, fags, niggers, spics and all the jews pets get together with ease and form actual groups save pretty spastic ones but what has been situated here besides stormfag circlejerking? The Trump supporters out there don't subscribe to it, they love their country and realize there's a problem, they might see who's to blame but they see the establishment and the cooperators and want to change the political system with arms if it even comes to it, but that is vastly different and much more nuanced then what is being portrayed here.

Indifferent to what? The kike agenda? The aryan race? What makes you so cocksure he's so indifferent? Because he hasnt gassed all the kikes and hung all the niggers? I get it though, wait for Hitler.

wew

Filtered

YOUR ONLY SUCCESS WAS KILLING THIS (NOW /X/'LIKE) PLACE

see my other post

Could it be the marrying off all his children to them, having all his business intertwined with them, putting them in all sorts of positions of power and professing his undying love and fealty to them whenever he gets the chance to open his mouth?

Because we have no reason to believe he is on our side. If he truly is that will become apparent in the future. Pretending he is only serves to set us up for future disappointment and inaction. Your best claim that he is our savior is interpretation and rationalization of his actions when his motives are at best unknown. Don't be deluded by your own hope.

This too

Ok, that's it. We're officially the Jews of the internet.

wew

Trust me user, Im still waiting on our true savior, Hitler.

theres always reddit

What guarantee that other websites do not actively cooperate with law enforcement? How can you be sure that they aren't forced to by subpoena? How can we be sure that, just like Holla Forums, the admin isn't logging IPs in some manner covertly?

None, there is a guarantee that they don't have "features" like sunshine because they operate under FOSS licenses
The cooperation isn't as much of an issue as the fact they facilitated that cooperation by making an entire database of your posting history and user data and simultaneously lied about it.

I really hate this meme and the neo-Holla Forums cuckchan and reddit refugees that perpetuate it.

CONTINUE LIVING IN YOUR DEAD WORLD
WORSHIPING YOUR DEAD GOD

(heil'd)
This is the dead world though, we jewgle nao.

Well, he aint trying to fuck up Assad, he's moved to take white people of extremist lists and reserve it for the mooselims, drafts of the wall were due today, spics are being sent back in droves, disgraced kang nigger is on the run, tpp is in the trash, the media is practically defanged and in the palm of his hand, global warming got shit canned, he snubbed kikes on holohoax rememberance day, he directly ordered feds to arrest the israeli american teen making all the bomb threats i could go on but I understand hes not Hitler.

Thats why I remain above it as a moderate. I like Trump. A whole bunch. but Im still waiting for Hitler because Trump just may be a zionist stooge if not a russian stooge.

Tool for what? To get reasonable and just laws passed? TO deport all illegals who ever they are and take away welfare significantly demoralizing the nigger slave class and ensuring millions of mexishits leave? These are two easy things to push for that will drastically change the country and they might even cause a civil war if the kikes want to trigger it to save shekels.
Pre-1940's (((war on poverty))) and pre 1960's (((immigration laws))) was the US's hey day and there was still niggers and spics in the country on a short fucking leash and pushed to assimilate or suffer, the race war won't save the US it'll tear it apart and most people will fracture even whites will splinter because they are the most individualistic race of people which is the reason why whites are so successful the history is there the societal evolution is there, this turner diaries level of delusion is what is stopping whites from being able to destroy the kike and it's pets by lumping everyone into groups no matter their merit and what they believe.

If this isn't what you were implying or I'm just going crazy sorry, I'm just tired of everyone being so neatly fractured for us to be so easily squashed, there is a stupendous amount of people out there that don't even think at all about the kikes and what they've done, not even the slightest just like how I used to think, I thought kikes were neat little pacifists and why did the so many people hate them, their religion is so peaceful until I realized I know absolutely nothing about them.

listen to this guy, 0chan has a lot of potential and is very /comfy/. great for anonymity. will never go down. etc. etc. we gotta meme this into being m'bois

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about all the pedos that have been rounded up and thrown in the slammer including the bust at that international adoption agency but still, hes not Hitler.

friendly reminder that on endchan someone brought up good a screencap of goon plans to shill Holla Forums as hard as fucking possible once Holla Forums went back up

DEAD WORLD? THIS IS THE DEAD WORLD!

>>>/erp/

Just remember guys, no matter what Trump does, no matter how you feel about him, he may be a zionist and wait for Hitler.

I really like 0chan.bit on zeronet (decentralized web aka P2P so there can't be downtime etc because there is no central server.) It's still kind of being developed but it isn't on clearnet.

Symbolic pandering is not the same as real world results. He still bows to political overreach. I could be wrong but he could also be a tool to sow division and justify to half of the country the legitimacy of our deviation from the law. As much as folks talk about 4D chess, they don't consider the possible alternatives of this and that we were had. Not making a positive claim, just retaining uncertainty and skepticism. Beware the double bluff.

zeronet+0chan

Hitler wasn't a genocidal maniac, that's what the Jews wanted to portray him as, Hitler through his own words believed all peoples deserved to govern themselves without others completely intruding on their culture and existence which was extremely relevant to Germany at the time with the kikes controlling their media that showed propaganda about race mixing and subverting German culture, not "white" German the people he loved, he didn't want to fight the Anglos, the JEWS did, he didn't want to fight the Russians he wanted their ideology destroyed which he himself stated was a Jewish conceived occupation of their land, he didn't like the french but he didn't want to fight them the JEWS did. Why is that so many people believe things of hitler he never said or wanted to do, Hitler was backed against the corner by the JEW controlled L.O.N the only people he wanted gone was the JEW who started a communist civil war, enslaved the German people in the (((Wiemar))) republic and never stopped to try and gain influence, subvert the German culture and history etc, his only enemy was the JEW and their pets this must be realized.

Checked. I kekd.

been a bit since I went, did they figure out how to make it so you don't have to register for a gay social account to post?

what boards are on it now?

I admire your hope, but we are so compromised, our systems so utterly corrupt, that I don't see it happening any time soon.

The effort to build that P2P system would be enormous, but at the same time it would be rewarding if it really protected people.

The problem is that all systems are compromised at the hardware level. I mean, one creates a super powerful software system to communicate and all that effort is worth for nothing because from under it the Alphabets are taking away all the information in the clear. Please, see this for a start: https:// libreboot.org/faq/#intelme

As a code monkey myself, I can't express how hopeless the situation really is. I know about this since the early 2000's but I fear most of you never heard about the CPU that controls your CPU.

The only thing that can really protect one of us is:
- Second hand laptop bought with cash from a pawn shop;
- Hardened linux without NSA gifts;
- Cheap wifi dongle found in any physical computer store;
- Good directional wifi antenna, can be homemade;
- Borrowed wifi without your neighbor knowing you borrowed it, you all know what I mean;

Why not 7chan?

I've been shilling for 7chan since before the posters here decided to split away from 4chan. 7chan is esoteric as fuck and has been around since 2005 - but is hardly talked about now for reasons I don't entirely understand.

0chan has an anonymous ID that every user can use, so I don't think it is necessary to have a ZeroID for 0chan. also see pic for homepage.

at least you don't need a ZeroID any more

Just go back to fucking endchan already. This shit is not an argument. At this point, Trump would have to do something seriously opposed to the American people for me to believe hes a kike puppet. Till then, Ill wait for Hitler.

Wow Hitler was actually a cuck. He didnt even want to GTKRWN. Fuck waiting for Hitler.

because you're a newfag that doesn't know there have been like 10 exoduses to 7chan that all failed for various reasons

also I'm pretty sure MOOT bought 7chan at some point but that could be bullshit

pretty sure the community is shit too

What an interesting screencap.

That's the one thing he did actually want to do but gassing them is fucking stupid and only an idiot would think that was a viable way to kill millions of people. Being a reasonable and honorable person to your people and society as a whole is cucked? Are you a shill or just a LARP.

Hitler didnt want to gas shit friend. He was even opposed to gas as he was injured and blinded by gas in wwi. As for shill pr larp iIm just shitposting you faggot. Learn how to spot it.

NO FUCK YOU!

I was legit thinking of registering a domain for a Steven Universe themed chan board (something along the lines of gemchan.net

Accidentally posted without finishing lel.

Was going to set up a Steven Universe chan as a front for underground Holla Forums operations The link to the board will not be displayed on the front page and can only be access by directly typing the url gemchan.org/pol/

Back in september, some user claimed he would be delivering with a decentralized ptp imageboard. I lost the screencap, and it was quite frankly really vague, but is 0chan what he was talking about?

(checkered)

I've been thinking about the various communities that have formed on the internet. Wouldn't old goons be more like the Jews, with their secret cult and working together to attain power for their nefarious goals?

this is a screencap of the 0chan front page if that helps.

whoops,

see

It is made in python. Python has more holes than a swiss cheese. The python devs do not care about security at all. Anything above skiddie level they consider out of bounds for their precious time.

It's open source buddy

I've never been a techie but if I find a reason to be passionate enough I'd be willing to make it my hobby. While I don't know much about zeronet I'm sure if enough true, blueblooded anons were able to migrate we could form the next internet h8 machine from the most obscure perch yet. I believe the key in succeeding in the future is to look to the traditions on the days of old halfchan and reembrace them. Namely rules 1 and 2, which would allow us to mostly avoid media attention and normalfaggotry. These are just my unorganized autism-lite thoughts on the matter however.

Can you build a hardened python interpreter that you guarantee doesn't permit remote code execution? lol

Anyone with half of a brain can see that these "counter points" are not explicit. They are moves which share a realm with our beliefs because we are correct. It is a shift in the right direction, sure, but has he abolished affirmative action as unconstitutional, or made an explicitly pro-white address that we have a right to exist and govern ourselves in OUR countries? NO?!?!?! Then STFU faggot.

Sage.

>>>/suicide/

If that's true, why have Jews been expelled from different territories and states over 170 times?

AND WHY IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN

That sounds like me actually. To answer your question, it's still in (admittedly very slow) development. It's not 0chan, that thing has problems as I understand it.

I said back then it'd be out by Christmas, but I seem to have lied. Problem is I'm stuck waiting on a particular upstream component to be released, and also the project's codebase is huge and I don't want to release something unfinished.

BLACKPILLED MEANS BLACKBALLED

MASONS ARE GATEKEEPING

imkikey is very assmad about being shut out of .pl. He was crying nonstop all weekend on there about it by shilling hard like the faggot he is

What a pathetic strawman that completely misses the point. The day Trump repeals affirmative action, welfare, and diversity quotas while promoting whites I will retract all of this. Until then, quit pretending he will you fucking faggot. You just want an excuse for inaction, to outsource your responsibility onto a political figure. No different than a normie, have you learned nothing? You've made the mistake of the Marxists, you've drank your own koolaid intended for the masses. Stop being stupid FFS!

meant for

So kind of like Retroshare but with imageboard tacked on…?

Thanks for your efforts user I have been waiting for p2p imageboard for a while now.

some of them are blackpilled the rest are pure fucking retardation cancer.

seriouysly gtfo nigger. if you are gonna shill for some shit board then might as well leave. .pl was pretty fucking mediocre last time i visisted cause it has much much less traffic. 8ch got gibbed but thats pretty much what they are trying to do after we fucking rekted them anally dispite their billions of dollars.

While you are not wrong exactly i fear for the future of our struggle if we cant even make one board great again. I say we stay with all the precautions (VPNs, Proxys, etc.) while we wait and some Holla Forums anons make some actually good board.

yeah i saw that fucking post myself. thought .pl would ok but its actually shit and cucked as fuck. This shit has happened again a couple years back. I will stick with this shit tbh we are the biggest board, this chan will end up like cuckchan if we leave which is propably the plan.

WHy is it that every board owner of whether it be Holla Forums or Holla Forums has to be fucking non-white.

I'm serious, if I can make a board that is a mixture of Holla Forums and Holla Forums and ensure that literally mods are not shitskins, kikes, or leftycuck goons, I will. I'm getting tired of the fact non-whites are flooding everything. I keep telling you niggers, but none of you listen.

user are you new? While you are right that Trump will be the one we want he is a step into the right direction. you cant go from far-left cucked population with stockholm syndrome to 1488 in a single fucking election. Your schools are still run by Marxists, your MSM are run by Jews and Sandniggers. Trump win is a huge victory for us but we need to keep it going, help elect Le Pepen and other people that are more to the right do counter protests at schools and uni against the marxists and get our own schools that teach the values of patriotim and nationalism that teach our children to be proud of their past.We have long way to go user.

ALREADY with what you just typed, I get the impression you ARE a pedo, or you have sympathy for them.

Godspeed user. If you are committed to it, please make a board or at least a thread that we can follow the development on. I and many other anons would benefit immensely from such a project, in fact it might usher in a golden age of shitposting and quality posting alike. Also whatever you do, make sure the name of your board is something with memetic potential. Infinity Chan has been a potent vector, both in the role it fulfills as well as its aesthetic. Once again, God speed.

I'd rather not be too loud about it until it's ready, lest I attract an unfortunate sort of attention. It does have a memetic name though, you'll know it when you see it.

Yep

Visited it. Good site, doesent have all the junk the Holla Forums UI has. Needs more people in it.

Praise be to you, user!

With the way things are going, Holla Forums will die a pathetic death the exact same way gamergate did, or it will simply be permanently nocked down a few notches in users who will never return but they'll die off slowly anyways because they don't understand how retardedly premature their "exodus" is. Christ it's like the concept of dividing and conquering and the power of solidarity just flies over people's heads.

THE ECHO CHAMBER HAS BEEN PUNCTURED I'M HEARING VOICES FROM THE OUTSIDE IT BURNS IT BURNS I NEED SHELTER I NEED TO GO DEEP INTO THE GROUND WHERE MY FEEBLE IDEAS CAN STAND ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT ANY EFFORT AAAAAHHHHH

FUCK you, weaklings. You need this.

No d&c.
Instead focus on solutions.
Holla Forums is cucked
endchan is cucked
0chan is too hard-to-use to attract outsiders and return oldfags

Reported, get out.

Oldfags shouldn't have a problem and immigrants can go to 4Chan-Land™ for their "authentic imageboard experience". The wheat will separate itself from the chaff.

Get a VPN, problem solved. The user working on that decentralized board has promised he's still working on it, I don't give a fuck about any of those other "bunkers".

Retarded. By your logic go back to cuckchan. You'll never have to worry about it being too slow.

Not too hard to use for us, too hard to use to attract newfags. Redpilling the masses is a big part of the plan, and you cant do that very well with void, unless it changes its system. 0chan is comfy though.

.pl is way too slow, even slower than 0chan somehow. Better mods though.

I'm just a regular user, user, I'm not doing it for attention I just don't want our boards to die.

Can you give us a name, something to follow so we can know its your chan? A canary of sorts?

Please?

(checked)
I fully agree friend, but I like to believe those who naturally seek and have a thirst for the truth (as I personally once did 6 years ago) will find us on their own, and we will seek out those who don't with our meme campaign.

Disinfo to the max.

That thread is long gone, you idiot.

My vpn has been turning on and off accidentally, this is all me

Meanwhile on net/pol/:

Enjoy getting fucked in the ass by imkampfy then. Or if you do eventually get new moderation or move to a different site, enjoy your new hotpocket overlords who undoubtedly are losers that spend all their time on the board and develop a power trip ego napoleon complex due to not having any real life. But you can't stand to have "shills" say anything which contrasts your world view because it is apparently *that* fragile.

It's almost like we should all stop talking and find a server host, and start a Holla Forumschan… or just argue about small details and derail into shitposting.

Either way I'm just here for the fun.

I WON ALREADY

xd

bump

found the goon.

I prefer imageboards to anything else but they are all gay as fuck now.

But surely, however, you must admit that the post quality on this website has drastically dropped? Are there any archives from the first exodus to give an example of this? If we could give actual proof that shit is shit, we could maybe reinforce a standard for posting that isn't shit.

Read:

Didnt know freech was cancer. Ignore that and read the thread before posting, faggots.

(checked)
(nice)

user, this seems like a lelworthy idea but I'm almost certain someone would find out.

It wasn't an attack per se. The person who did (if it actually was the person who claimed to be responsible) did it because this site had/has some major security issues and the hacker(s) wanted admin to do something about it so the site wouldn't get shut down for real if an actual malicious attack went out. They could have just sent an email but autists gonna autist.

On the bright side we all get to laugh at leftypol for literally being the least important board of all and getting uploaded dead last. That almost makes it all worth it, plus the other issues are mostly fixed it seems.

I also just thought of a lel worthy idea in relation to any non surface-net chan we make:

Just an idea

Why not just ask the cripple for one again? 16chan or whatever was it? He's the best we got unless someone can do better although there's also masterchan the like.

and freech wants 8ch to divide up scattering to shitty imageboard knockoffs like .pl so whats your point faggot? Bunkers are good, but we're not migrating just because hotwheels was a retard. stop the d&c

Read:

8ch has sold our IPs to the zogs and feds.

Kill yourself goon.

That's a good thing. If you can't handle the truth, go to some playpen and fellate eachother.

Read the archive you damned fool.
archive.is/taABI

420Chan.

Nobody pays much attention to it and we can operate there with relative impunity.

Nty

Voat

This.
Fuck this gay place.

Gas your self you subversive kikes, go masturbate to your cuckold porn if you don't care so much.

Wot? They went full pedo in addition to addict?
Fucks sake

yup

8ch is a bit too optimistic, but endchan treats every little thing as "drumpf betrayalz!!" and "the goons win guys, pack up ur bags and go home"
Its terrible, expecially in a time where we need to preserve the last pieces of hope we have.

fuck off Holla Forums

You might know that Holla Forums is still up because some higher ups want it to stay up. Of course Jim has to pay a price for it, like giving out user information.

When the time comes that your only way to keep it up is to sell out to someone, what you gonna do?

I am titillated by your idea.

bump for bunkerchan

Got any genius ideas on how to contact Freddy if he is in fact alive?

Short answer: 8/a/ isn't a target.
We don't have outside forces coming in to try to splinter attempts to organize, disrupt our discussions, flood us with low-quality posts. Being insular and coming down hard on outsiders helps, but it would not have been enough if someone had decided to hammer us while we were still on 4chan. It might be enough now, since head meido has the actual final say over what happens on our board and sees the value in defending our culture, but it wouldn't have been enough then. If someone with access to a bunch of redditors had wanted to turn 4chan /a/ into r/anime when we were there he could have done it (arguably has done it now, though our exodus accelerated that process).

FRESH ARTICLE ON 8CH/POL/ COMPROMISED MODS

part 1: archive.is/NlVOe
part 2: archive.is/AxgBy

I wonder where you came from.

Pick an accusation and stick with it nigger.

As one of the Board Owners of .pl/pol/, greyface, I apoligise for missing that anti-white thread and will be vigiliant in ensuring that filth is not permitted. If it was the second BO supporting that under the guise of "free speech", I will have a word with him and ensure that that does not happen again. I wish to make .pl/pol/ a good bunkerchan for us to use in a time of need and have no intentions of sucking up to shitskins and their desire to spew anti-white drivel.

pics related as proof

Kill yourself.
>>>/sudo/28912

It's worth pointing out that this is exactly the opposite of how successful boards transmit culture. /a/ doesn't have threads where they dump a bunch of shit to convert newfags into /a/nons, newfags are instead expected to lurk and pick up the culture by watching discussions happen. The board exists for the sake of the oldfags who are already part of the culture. Educating newfags is secondary. This should be even more true in Holla Forums–the goal should be for redpilling to happen outside of here. There should be no expectation that a guy who wanders in from Reddit with no prior exposure to our ideas can read a redpill thread and then immediately start participating, which is how some of you seem to think. I won't defend mods wrecking literature threads, because those have potential for good discussions (though too often they just end up with people listing books, not discussing them) and Holla Forums's moderation team definitely has some serious issues to work out. However, a lot of your other complaints are crap. The bit about the COINTELPRO thread–that OP was garbage. He just posted an image everyone has seen many times and added nothing to it other than a poorly written post telling people it was happening here. We know that, dipshit.

I have sent an e-mail to the second BO, Emanon, who was responsible for this ban. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

I'll give another plug for .pl. It already has a plethora of disgruntled oldfags that are sick of kampfy's and moonman's subversion of this board, and the mods there are in complete alignment the 14 words, not lurking in the shadows banning anything they don't like, such as here.

Part 1: archive.is/NlVOe

Part 2: archive.is/AxgBy

Transparency is of upmost concern for us. If you have any questions about .pl/pol/ and how we will moderate the board, ask away.

I like very much that there are two BOs there to keep each other in check.

Okay. Here's a question. I think one of the worst parts about this Holla Forums is that the mods are totally unknown. You never get to have an idea of their beliefs, who they are, what kind of men they are, if they can be trusted or not, and yet they have SO much power over the board, and obviously have used their position to turn this place into nothing more than news shitposting, blocking the ability for anons to gain knowledge, to evolve and improve themselves, and even to release their ideas into the wider Web - a nice containment for those who are aware the jews are up to no good.

So, how do you plan to balance this, letting anons know enough about your beliefs that you can be trusted, and yet for it not to devolve into namefaggotry or that your voice is better than another user's just based off your handle?

All mods must prove their skin color, nose shape, and hair type before even beginning to espouse any aspect of their beliefs.
All mods become subject to removal by the community, pending sufficient proof of them violating board/site rules and/or US law. The board rules are there for the mods as much as they are regular users. We must treat our board rules like the US constitution. If something is forbidden, then it’s forbidden to both users AND moderators. If the rules don’t explicitly say the mods CAN ban for a reason, then they CAN'T do it.

Oh, sorry, you were asking about .pl. Those were my suggestions for fixing this place.

Well, we have a stickied meta thread set on cycle that allows anons to ask questions and talk to the mods/admins directly. In this thread we namefag with our owner/vol tags, but outside of it we try to keep it to a minimum unless absolutely necessary or relevant.

I haven't once thought of my opinion as better than another user's merely because I'm owner. In the end, I'm just a steward who facilitates the discussion of Holla Forums ideas. I don't mean anything in the long-run. Consider this nothing more than something small I wish to give back to this community of glorious autists.

This is easily subverted, the incentive for the mod is the same as the incentive for all rulers of democracies–dissolve the people and elect another. In this case, that means inviting redditors and other newfags and pandering to them.
This faces the obvious question: how do you prevent your board from suffering the fate of the US? Yes, we are potentially turning things around, but the Constitution did not stop the US from importing huge amounts of shitskins to displace the native population, it did not stop American media from falling into the hands of the Jews, and it did not stop our military from becoming a tool of Israel.

SOLD

I like that very much.

honestly, it's something .net should have done a long time ago instead of that shitty /polmeta/, which serves as nothing but a containment board for dissent.

I will stay here for now but your board serves as a proper bunker. However, I have one question, is your board still hosted in France where holocaust denial is a crime?

No. .pl is now hosted in Moldova, which has similar free-speech laws to the United States. Holocaust denial and "hate speech" are perfectly legal.

Awesome, thank you, and thank you for going out of your way to host a bunker board for us.

I'm just curious, but why would you stay here if moonman and kampfy also stay?

wew, sorry for the stupid question

I don't actually have a big problem with the mods, they do a decent job but it would be really nice if they would leave certain types of threads up.

All right. I think you might want to read these if you are curious, though. I think the user who compiled this has made a very good case:

Part 1: archive.is/NlVOe

Part 2: archive.is/AxgBy

I'm happy to be able to give back to Holla Forums even if it's just in this simple way. I owe everyone here a great deal. Thanks to Holla Forums I learned the truth about the world, have gained a greater appreciation for exercise and health, and have recently started nofap (into my third month after many relapses).

I'll read through it at least. I have had a hard time deciding what to think because most of the threads that I've seen pop up about mods banning them, being compromised, etc, were from blatant shills that were posting shit out of context. Like I said though, the mods, kampfy particularly, should leave up certain types of threads. I have also noticed that post quality has gone down quite a bit over the years.

I personally think nofap is a bunch of bullshit (other than just limiting yourself a bit to prevent porn addiction), but good luck to you.

Also, please enable SSL/https for your site. It really isn't hard.

Stay away from porn/H but do "fap" once in a while or you will gut your testosterone and probably feel like utter shit – I did after 3 months; got so utterly lazy among some psychological issues… all of which started to go away when I stopped fearing my genitalia. I have used nofap to kill the desire for porn however (well, anything with dicks in it; the thought of fapping to some other guy's fantasy is basically mental cuckolding).

I think you'd have a hard time thinking that many of the screencaps of bans in those links are out of context. It's all pretty straightforward.

I'm going to agree a bit here, unless you're still having nightly emissions at times or it's truly working out for you and not driving you mad.

Either it was literally just fixed or HTTPS Everywhere is fucking up. Either way, never mind.

jesus, you're right

Let's discuss basics.
The only posts that I think deserve to be taken down & the poster banned would be:

Child porn (of course)
Bestiality (I include interracial porn under bestiality)
Animal torture (not hunting or slaughtering, but real torture)
MLP
Spam
Obvious thread derailment

Anyone disagree? Have more to add to the list?
If these were all the topics/pics that could be censored & be the cause of a ban, I think the general truth of Holla Forums posters would nuke any dissident opinions.

What happened to the thread about mod corruption, no bumplock, just nuke?

(check'd)
I'll be waiting for nntpchan, but in the meanwhile 8ch .pl would be my place to be; I can't trust the mods here, nor the cripple and his pedo-captor of this website

infinity never
sunshine

Combination between happenings, yearly fuck ups, raids, retards pitching about bans and paid shitposting, that tends to happen.

It was deleted.

Goddamit, I spilt some precious ink defending those fucks. Even if it was shill central, I asked them to sticky and lock it to show shill activity, bit deny it.

WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE SHARE MY OPINIONS ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF THIS SITE REEEEEE

Kinda hard when you had 5 threads of autistic screeching, about an obvious shill campaign headed by freech trying to disable the site again for overblowing some random shit that they found.

I'm pretty everyone does, and I spent a lot of time in that thread too.

If you noticed, there was maybe 1 user who was dragging his feet about what was said in the OP in a respectful manner (the one who said he makes self-improvement threads here), while all of the others only used the classic 3-word ad hominems to create a consensus of dissent. It seemed like the OP's idea that there is a coordinated team of shill-faggots at the ready to spam in a thread is true. One guy did the same exact thing - "YOURE A TRS SHILL!" - constantly for over 2 hours. You don't do that and not get paid.