JOSE ANTONIO VARGAS IS ON THE RUN FROM ICE

ILLEGAL ANTI-WHITE FILIPINO JOSE ANTONIO VARGAS SAYS HE IS ON THE RUN FROM ICE

archive.fo/s85s0

POST >YFW THIS ANTI-WHITE PIECE OF SHIT FINALLY GETS DEPORTED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanCejaTV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mfw he gets sent back into the clutches of Duterte

Wasn't this the spic that was so gleefully ranting about he wasn't scared of ICE and deportation?

Taking it that's a shitlib version of the MAGA hat?

Yeah, he's still making anti-white rants on Twitter, and tells actual white Americans that he'll be "more of an American" than they'll ever be.

Thread theme

What raifu is that? Sage for off topic

God, can you imagine if there was social media back in the 1940s? It would have made the long, tedious slog of round-up-for-resettlement jobs so much easier.

Just reported him to Twitter for violations of US federal law. They will not do anything about it, but that's the point. When they reply to me, incriminating themselves as being complicit in harboring fugitives from the law, I'll post their message.

WE CAN GET TWITTER DESTROYED BEFORE THE END OF TRUMP'S FIRST TERM.

what if they dont reply at all

Aiding and abetting.
Dylan's friend was charged for not informing police of drunken threats.

Who is this guy?

He made an MTV show called "White People" or something that was just an excuse to pump extreme social justice nonsense into young kids. He's been unapologetic and gloated about his status as an illegal for years, and now he's probably hiding from ICE in a drainage ditch, tweeting for help.

He's an illegal who wrote for the Washington Post. Made a documentary a few years ago about his life story as a "Undocumented Immigrant".

Reported, you colossal faggot! on twitter :^)

Season 1 of Capture the Beaner when?

While you're at it, report his twitter account to ICE - so they can subpoena it and track him.

Report it anyways user

I'd rather post my face when he gets shot and killed resisting arrest, and a few of his "BFFs" get hit by ricochets and live in pain for the rest of their lives (in Mexico, as they will also be deported for being illegal).

HE HAS TO GO BACK

I really want this to be true, but this could just be him doing it preemptively for attention. If ICE really wants him they'd have him by now.

Does he not know Twitter logs your fucking IP and location (if possible) and gives it to the police if they request it?

kek, I wonder if they're really after him or he's just taking precautions because people on Twitter have been reporting him nonstop

Do you really expect him to be smart enough to know that (or understand why it's bad)?

TRACE HIS IP, ICE!

Somebody got the pic of this spic comparing illegal immigration to manifest destiny?

spics and niggers need to hang from trees

A warrant to twitter and they've got it. Hell, put a trace on his cell phone.

If autism can find a flag in the New Mexico desert, it can find a high profile spic. We need to figure out who his friends are and prepare a list of places for ICE to check.

Try to convince him to post a picture on twitter, then have some weaponized autists track him down with obscure navigational techniques, like with Shia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We need to find him. We've used our weaponized autism to pinpoint Shia Lequeef's tard flag, and now we need to weaponize it again to get this scum deported. Who are Jose's friends and associates? What are his social media accounts, and which people follow all of them? What celebs pal around with him? Let's get digging and bury this taco.

I want this faggot to go back so bad.

Could the faggot just be lying?
He seems rather calm considering he's supposedly being changed by the fucking Feds.

Looks like a Daewoo K1 or K2.

This needs to happen more often

Back Tracing now…

FIND THIS FUCKING NIGGER NOW

GOOD LUCK ICE

why are people so fucking stupid nowadays?

I actually already heard about this on Sam's feed but didn't realize.

That's fucking nice, we can have them all send in jail for harboring a fugutive.

very nice satan

god bless ice

I have a comfortable well paying job right now, and I am seriously looking into getting a shit job as a border agent so I can deport all the fucking illegals from my country and make it great again. I do report every single instance I see of illegals to them, but I don't think that I'm quite doing enough. I do have a white wife and white kids that I have to take care of, that and I might not get a job as a spic-grabber due to my education are my only real inhibitions.

Just do it on your spare time, you can hunt them on facebook.

Yes

OH YES

Can't wait for the metric ton of salt that will drop when he finally gets nabbed.

twitter.com/IvanCejaTV

He should be next.

This, where is he and who do we have on the ground there? We should find him and tell ICE exactly where he is.

FAP FAP FAP

Low IQ.
Why did those niggers torture that handicapped guy and facebook live? Low IQ.
again. Low IQ.

I looked into it myself, and iirc they don't require higher education. It's a bit quasi military though in that, you need to go live at their training facility in some desert for 3+months getting trained. They also require you know spanish(they will teach it to you if you dont know it), but that's where i cut the line. No fucking way am i going to entertain the spics by learning their goblin language.

Ya'll niggas not applying the full memetic power behind the word ICE.

That part is the worst. Spanish is a fucking shit language, even in its roots it's just bastardized Arabic.

How do we make this happen?

Meanwhile in the real world, English is bastardized French with random spelling, while Spanish is actually a modern form of Latin.

They're all shit. No need to get triggered, my good spiclet.

relate- ish.

It's a 1980s H&K (or a asian knock-off) 9mm submachine gun that isn't the MP5, but it's name is escaping me atm.

English came from germans you fucking spic jidf. gtfo

Lel just tweeted that faggot this.

Shoo shoo smelly piece of spic poo.

Talk about being far off. It's a gook dressed AR-18, K1 or K2.

Flips have enough faggots and don't want anything to do with him. Can you just deport him to Mexico instead?

Old English (Ænglisc) came from the Germanic Anglo-Saxons. When the French-speaking Normans invaded, the nobles spoke French, whilst the native Saxons continued to speak Old English until the two fused to become Modern English. For instance, pig (from Old English) is what the swine is called when it is in the fields. When you eat the "pig", you call it by the "nice" French name, "pork."

He typed from his safe space

You guys know that Spanish is an actual language native to a country called Spain on the European continent, right?
That said, the version of Spanish that brown spic rats speak is a bastardised abomination of the language and needs to be purged forever

Send him back. He made this documentary.

Fucking subvert

I love how this is happening after the smug shitburrito that made MTV's "White People"

So glad we're back on the air!

What?

Its insulting it has taken them this long to take action against an illegal, walking around making documentaries for MTV. Such brazen disrespect for the law is rarely tolerated, but they were happy to make an exception for this faggot.

Made me laugh, you cheeky fuck.

fucking piece of shit get the fuck out of my country
you are literally the worst country in the western hemisphere

So happy
You are next
Your all next

Can't wait till this illegal bean nigger gets caught.

Spanish is an European language. Thinking it's a shitskin language just because beaners speak it is like thinking English is a nigger language because they speak it in Uganda.

All I can think of is some fantasy ice mage type stuff maybe with Final Fantasy UI overlay casting Blizzard spells, and/or a reference to Intrusion Countermeasures Electronics, the programs that kick hackers out of systems in Shadowrun.

So what you're saying is that his common associations are probably widely publicized and possibly available on his social media.

We should look for BFFs.

Oh, and Mr. Freeze puns.

I'm fucking ecstatic

That margin's looking pretty close…

you're doing kek's work, user.

Only reason it's that close is because MTV is inundated with Marxists.

To be fair, spain spanish dialect and lazy beaner mexicunt spanish dialect are different from one another. At least back in highschool in '09, the spanish teacher was teaching spain spanish instead of mexicunt spanish, which is what would've actually been necessary. Either way, fuck spanish.

Comparing Mexican Spanish to old-world Spanish is like comparing Ebonics to the vernacular of the Founding Fathers.

Yeah.

Someone needs to tweet at him: You're about to go live in the country where they made your shitty hat.

I saw this faggot on the Bill Maher show and I thought about making a thread but I figured someone else would do it.

Thanks to OP for doing gods work.

You should be your fucking slant.

No one's spotted a GoFundme or a Patreon or other ebegging site for this guy?

Also related @ 3:00

So, we're helping ICE send this faggot to assfuck prison, right?

That's even better. The megashitlibs over at Twitter are either going to resist and get their company fined or comply and fill their company with demoralization and dissent. Come to think of it, if Trump wanted to, he could go after Twitter for tolerating such massive levels of ISIS communication and recruitment. Destroy their institutions and whatnot.

And if Twitter does ban him then the guy gets banned anyways
It's a win/win

i'm not denying their isnt french words in english, but rather as a whole english derived from german language. The grammatical structure(be it funky to see at first) and sheer amount of cognates alone. (picture unrelated)

The only way this could possibly get more delicious is if they dump him right outside Duterte's doorstep.

this racist piece of shit trying to actually start a race war. Deport his ass please. He is a filippino citizen. don't care if he came here when he was 8. He can squat here on greencard if he wants to, at least that's leagl, I'm sure his slave masters wouldn't mind paying the $10,000 fee or whatever to get him to make more anti white videos for them.

Pick one.

8/pol/ couldn't create some OC if their life depended on it. For the simple reason it's made of redditors who can't think visually.

Just like the newfag who accused another of being one, opening a new thread by mistake, everyone is very jumpy about this because it's true. So get off your fat ass and create some, because any word you type will inevitably e flushed down, but the memes are to survive.

He expects Twitter to be a corrupt cesspit of liberals who will aid and protect him regardless of his crimes, much like the Obama administration allowed people like this who publicly wrote about being illegal to do so without worry.

Sadly for him, Twitter can indeed be forced to give up the info, assuming there is an entity willing to enforce the law (there is now).

Miss the point my dude. Angles and Saxons aren't the natives of the British Isle.

Nice!

I have a feeling he's not illegal and just playing this shit up for victim points. He mentioned on bill maherberg that he's "semi illegal" or some shit. It's all just an act

The fuck does that mean?

seriously just kill yourself you're an embarrasment

ICE has only one job and that's deporting illegals, after God knows how long they can actually do their jobs.

Back to freech nigger.

I hope the deportation videos keep coming.

Not entirely relevant, but this reminds me of a really amusing episode of a show called Space Dandy about a bounty hunter in space which contained a lesson about how retards use social media and give away much more information than they intended. They were being chased by galactic police while hopping between ramen restaurants and one of the main characters kept posting updates about their current restaurant on space Twitter every time they arrived, which allowed the police to "mysteriously" know exactly where they are. Polite sage for OT