SOMEONE KILL THIS BITCH ALREADY

SINEAD MCCARTHY GOES ON ANOTHER ANTI-WHITE MALE FEMINIST CRUSADE

Feminist CUNT Sinead McCarthy is at it again. This time she's whining about "MUH POOR SINGLE MOTHERS" and how they "DINDU NUFFIN" in an article entitled "The Enemies of White Women and Children Wall of Shame":

archive.fo/S3PYL

The rest of the article is just one big meltdown about how evil WN men are for speaking the truth about female nature and why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

electricdolphinblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/go-away-red-pill-salesman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you faggots put so much value in voting? Jews were in power long before women were able to vote, and they definitely weren't voted in.

The Jews' source of global power was acquired before voting was commonplace. Thank the French. But as long as voting is a thing, we shouldn't allow an easy subversion vector (women) to take part, either.

Is that sarcastically implying midgets are not people

It just isn't a battle worth fighting when it comes to something as unimportant as voting, and then it opens the door for the autists who think we should limit voting to only those dumb enough to fight wars for Israel.

Both of you are up against the wall in the New World Order. White families shall be string despite your kikery.

she's a liberal. she just says faggot, kike, nigger, etc.for street cred

As "Bombard," she is being cited by InfoWars on the Rice thing. Thernovits wasn't enough subversion I guess.

she's controlled op

Are you that autist who thinks she's dozens of different people?

wew

No, but bombard got shilled by her people here a few months ago. Though I am skeptical of people who don't have consistent speech patterns who never show their face. Which is why I think that guy might be right about vk clark. Don't know about other claims.

where do you think you are?

Reminder

Someone actually posted an article on renegade's site apologising for calling her insane, because it was the only way to not get called a shill. White knight central.

No, just another kike.

I literally never see this person unless it's some autist complaining on here

Why the fuck should anyone care about this?

It's like TRS, they want to shill our boards so they make enemies.

My mother left my family to live as a con artist, first finding family on social media to exploit, then female battered womens shelters, now strangers she finds online which she marries to divorce for alimony.
Everyone listens to and enables her pleas without evidence and immediatly helps her however they can, even though she doesn't have the kids thanks to a based southern female judge seeing right through her shit, which was only amazing luck.

I don't have a single relative any longer that was married who is not divorced, exclusively because of the women or because they are women.
All of them tried the same thing, a "redneck divorce", wherein they take off with the kids without filing for divorce while claiming they were abused.
The husband then has to give them money "for the kids" or he will look like a deadbeat when they finally go to court, which typically favors women.

The point is divorced women are far more likely to be scum than divorced men in nearly every case the male isn't ethnic or a super minority mega white trash.

Anyone here who didn't see THAT coming all those years ago?

I don't think I've ever known the context for this screaming fit. Was there a justification for her losing it or was she just menstrual?

Hi Sinead.

she is being paid to D&C. Really giving her any attention at all is helping her. You some kind of retard OP?

She's also been in some good propaganda pieces that are normalfag freindly. I bet she's done more for the cause than the majority of the people who will insult her in this thread.

She is a lunatic that believes the Earth is flat and that trees are fake. She doesn't matter

yeah her stuff on flat earth theory really woke up a lot of my normie friends. They're now red pilled on how there is no such thing as space.

I was talking about Hellstorm and the south Africa documentary, why would controlled opposition be making stuff like that? I think she just has some retarded views. As I said she's done more than most of the people in this thread have.

(Satan'd)

Well, she's right, but not for the reasons she's thinking.

There isn't much point in using that dumb fucking argument on an anonymous image board. Just makes you look like a retard.

Has her attacking pretty much every other figure fighting for the existence of whites done that much to make you white knight for her so hard?

I think Mikey and his friends claimed to her that they had called child services and that child services were on their way to take her kid(s) away.

Fuck off Sinead, you're mentally ill and should have your children taken from you. Schizophrenics are not fit to raise children.

Considering she was screaming at Kike Enoch, what's the problem? SO far Sinead has called out TRS, Varg, and countless others for being shills. She's been proven right every single time. The amount of anti Sinead shit on 8/pol/ is clearly artificial.

Not an argument.

You are both shit and the enemies of humanity.

The fact that you support Stefan while hating Sinead proves that you're a useful idiot.

You should be thanking Christ.

That was internal Renegade drama.

I thought it was that fat kike we doxed.

This is a very good point. So many of you have so much hatred towards women and talk about how they are mentally children, but what do you do with children? You lead by example. If modern men weren't degenerates who chase after whores then women wouldn't be whores. For the most part all women want is to be loved and accepted so they will become whatever they perceive is desired.

Accusing their enemy of what they themselves are doing. Classic leftist rhetoric.

I don't care about her at all.

No it's not a good point at all

Tits or gtfo just get out

When has anyone ever actually given you autists boob pics?

Did you change ID ?

Nope I couldn't care less about sinead, I don't even know who she is or what site she's from.

Don't worry, Sinead will soon feel the great girth of the curse of kek stumping her good, with a hearty chuckle to boot.

a blatant outsider saying we hate women, agreeing with sinead, and claiming to not know who she is

at least if you're going to shill, do something interesting.

Things like this make me wonder how many white knights will exist once realistic sexbots and artificial wombs become widespread. From an evolutionary perspective, the reason why white knights exist is to get laid and propagate your genes, which would at that point be outsourced to machines.

They will still exist as they will get shamed by females for not prefering the real thing.

Females are easy to avoid though.

Not when they have a cunt chimpout and nobody corrects it.

They don't know, they're either bitter autists who hate women or they're Jews that know SInead is just wacky but not controlled opposition.

Anons do hate women, have you been on here before today? Many turned anti feminist sentiment into extreme hatred of all women. GGfags and MGTOWs are very bitter and hateful.

Samefag.

Lol no

I've seen very few people that legitimately hate women, they hate what contemporary culture has turned them into and all of the rights and privileges they have that rot a society. Telling women they shouldn't have the same rights as men is not hate, it's common sense that all higher societies have to learn. Those that forget begin the fall.

This cunt needs to be beaten to death but you're just giving her the attention she wants.

Bitch please, you have the same leftard style of posting, you can't make an argument without shaming or wild accusation of everyone here hating all females. You use bullshit accusation to exacerbate tensions.

Women are to blame for being single mothers unless they were raped, they make the decision to spread their legs. That is a double standard, and it is necessary. We see today what letting women run rampant fucking anything they want gets us: A bunch of easily manipulated coalburning traitors, single mothers, and cat ladies.

We KNOW it's you Sinead.

Definitely not all but I've seen more than a few that were quite hateful. Check what women think of our approach to outreach: electricdolphinblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/go-away-red-pill-salesman/ some femanons blog I found posted on twitter.

Plenty of women have that hate well deserved. Take sinead for example, pretends to be for whites but goes out of her way to nag white men every chance she gets, and inserts herself in every single circle of wn politics to bitch about white men. Because white men already dont have enough shit to deal with in th political arena, right? That is the problem with women today, they dont know we mean it when we tell them to SHUT THE FUCK UP

Who?

Caring what women think and believing what they say they want is what got us here tbh. Women don't have a place in the movement, their place is in the house doing what they're meant to do while their husband's save our people. It will happen eventually when they are forced to make the choice, this circus can only go on for so long before it collapses and everyone gets desperate for survival.

for fucks sake

I've never even heard of her except on here

Whatever you say, buddy.

Men should have a duty to keep it in their pants as well.

ID might have changed because I switched to data but I'm e2280f

CommieFilth also called out TRS and Varg, are we supposed to love him too now?

You just changed it again faggot !

Even a deranged flat earther cunt is right some of the time.

I see it as a positive.
Keeps us honest.

Not every single user is going to wife a woman who wants to stay an at home Mother. Homeschooling the kids. It happens. You might say well, you shouldn't wife her if she doesn't want to stay at home and be a teacher for the kids. Or just stay at home if you decide to send the kids to public school. Whatever. But that's a decision for each user to make. Personally, I don't really judge anons that have a wife that works outside the home. Its their choice. Either option seems alright to me. Oh and you already hear some from women about Holla Forumsitics. there are women posting on this board right now….

Anyways…..pic related. Does this look like the kind of guy that would do all kinds of crazy ranting about females like some of the dudes over on TRS or Christopher Cantwell etc. etc. That Roosh dude and the MGCOW people. No. No he doesn't but he looks happy. And theres a chance his girl even works outside the home. Who knows? But you can tell he's not an autist about everything.

meant to post this pic

The Lords of Salem (may they rest in Heaven) would know how to deal with this "Sinead McCarthy" let us hope she remains so irrelevant as to not make any other women join her coven.

Good goy.

I agree but it's not that simple. Personally I slept with around 20 women until a little over 2 years ago when I started to change my views and adopted a temporary stint of celibacy until the time was right. I was only able to bed that many women because they allowed it, men are programmed to fuck everything and it takes a great deal of restraint not to. As is known, men can't get pregnant either and women are stuck with the child regardless if the man sticks around or not. While I get why you are against the concept of a double standard, men and women are different and have different stakes when it comes to promiscuity. Treating them the same is irrational ideologically driven vestiges from your indoctrination in modern society.

newfags are easily-distracted as always

Hello, nigger. Would you prefer women to dress like this? That's the only way you can control yourself, right?

Just posting the ideal goal, concessions will always be made. I'm very aware that there are grills here right now, I just replied to one here

Stopped watching there. Low IQ, autistically screeching trailer trash desperately attempting to attack her betters.

I'm going to agree with your opponent here ignoring the nature of men and women is one of the reasons we are in such trouble to begin with. That is why purity is a feminine virtue and not a masculine one.

Wouldn't want to hear another perspective, would you? Keep your mind in the echo chamber, that's the wise thing to do.

I've been celibate for over 2 years faggot. Before that I had no reason to abstain when women were so damn easy and I had no moral qualms with promiscuity. Way to miss the entire point regarding the general population. Women hold the key and have the most at stake, men are PROGRAMMED to spread their seed and it takes far more investment and a healthy society to reign them in (something very far off in the future).

It was never the nature of European man to cover his woman up because he lacked willpower. It was the way of sandniggers and kikes, keep pretending, though.

If you can't take responsibility for your own actions then you're no better than a nigger.

Bugger off reddit spacing cuck.

Pic

You didn't even read my comment. If you want people to take you seriously you need to read the replies given to you and say something either agreeing or disagreeing with them. Europeans have had headscarves/veils for a long time too also.

Wrong. If he doesn't fuck them someone else will blaming the individual for his actions while the society is still wrong? Your comments really are lacking in critical thinking.

Are you that god damned stupid that you miss the entire fucking point? We don't live in a society with the right values and men have natural predispositions. Are you a reality denying faggot, or just a feminist shill? Either way, the first step is getting women to practice chastity which is much easier. The next is making our society less like a kid in a candy store for men, and teaching them AGAIN (like we used to) to control their natural urges.

The way I look at it is. If you've been dating a girl for at least a little bit and you really like each other its ok to have sex. My general rule of thumb is this. If this girl got pregnant from me…would I actually be willing to have a family with her? If the answer is yes then let the games begin. Now of course you can wait till marriage but its not exactly like you're a virgin now is it?

Take some responsibility for your actions, you weak-willed cuck. Society can't force you to do anything you're unwilling to do.

I agree completely. I have not yet met a women who I've wanted to date, let alone have children with. The POZ is strong these days.

Yeah, nice bait… I've already stated I've been celibate for over two years until I meet a woman worthy of my children. Society is the guiding hand for those without certain principles, principles which I didn't have previously. Learn to comprehend what you read.

You think women are capable of any sort of sustained combat?

Unfortunately there are many of us in that position. I've thought about it a number and times and have come to the conclusion that dying alone and being alone the rest of my life would be a bit sad and depressing, but not anywhere near as awful as settling for some okay/10 chick who kicks up massive drama a few years down the road and tries to ruin my life because she feels like it.

renegade had a whole article by a white knight like yourself, who also complained about misogyny

no, just cunts like you
maleshaming.png

don't care

A little late to be asking that question.

If you're remotely redpilled there is no excuse for dating a chick you already know you wouldn't raise a family with, and all guys know this. Either it's the way you think you have to behave to fuck, or it's because you are working to wife someone. Guys don't bother otherwise.. Your other posts make it clear you are a femanon so of course you think having sex is ok, you're not a virgin are you? Gotta make sure the standards can't be used against you.

No company is better than bad company, trust me. I've dated some crazy/10 women in the past and it was hell. The worst was the one I found out had BPD after we started dating. Literally fought with her to take a knife out of her hand, stop her from eating a bottle of ibuprofen, had her scratch up my face, and then she started screaming "women beater" "help!" so all my neighbors thought I was a psycho.

t. I'm a man

And how would you know that unless you dated her? You can't know if some chick is someone that you would want to wife without dating them. That doesn't even make sense. I mean you can know a cool girl but start dating and it just doesn't work out for whatever reason. Happens all the time. Or you can find a girl who you decide to date but you're kind of lukewarm about them and then start dating and totally fall in love. That happens too.

To be totally clear. No I'm not a virgin. But I think its ok for virgins to have sex before marriage as long as they are in some kind of relationship and its not like some random Tinder fuck. But that's just like, my opinion, man.

Fuck how I haven't seen this shit before? Epitome of the modern American woman if I've ever seen one.

Oh and one other thing.

It's called a condom. They cost like $3 dollars at the gas station.

That is why I never got a girl pregnant (and pulling out the proper way). Not everyone does this though, and even fewer understand that you always use YOUR condom to avoid the pinholing jew.

Random sex for men is less damaging than for women due to pair bonding interference, both it is less than ideal. Women have rarely asked me for protection and they have the most to lose. What does that say? Our society is sick and people need to quit integrating the old into the new we are trying to create here, pretty silly we have shills making shit arguments to continue failures from the future carcass we all hate (not you but others).

*but not both

Sinead pls leave; you're fat and no one wants you.

I had a 39 year old lover for a little while, single mom with 2 boys, who told me that she was, whats the word?. She had some kind of surgery so she couldn't get pregnant anymore. She wasn't lying. I know because I believed her and I would fuck her without a condom on. Not gonna lie it felt pretty good. I would orgasm inside her too. It was nice. I was a little worried she could be lying though lel. But I trusted her. I'm glad I did. Risky though.

not how meme works

Guys date because they don't know how to ONS, or because they have not yet been given a reason to dislike a girl they think could be The One. Women go into relationships to test for success, men go into them to test to failure.

the stats for successful marriages shows your opinion is shit. Serial relationships are barely better than pure slutiness, and since women can't stand being celibate after they know different, a trail of cock is sure to follow.

then why are you asking yourself about them getting pregnant?
You are advocating genocide :^)

Checked

disgusting

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN
Same story for me, but a 27 yo and she lied. I omitted it because it was irrelevant to my point but it was the same crazy bitch. She ended up getting an abortion that she blamed me for even though she lied.

Meant to say this before: Tubal ligation

PRAISE KEK

Confirmed for Sinead.

Jesus christ, the goon D&C raid is really ramped up. kikes must be panicked and tryin to swamp the board with shit, but no man should be left to have to check their own dubs.

christcuck poison ideology is what set up Whites to be forever taken advantage of and self harm, how could it not? egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat, born a sinner/hate yourself.

90% of the people she attacks deserve it.

Based on what metric Chaim?

Are you implying that Dicky Spencer and the Aut-Right faggots don't deserve it?

Wrong, and not an argument.

I would say that there are more deserving targets for her, especially considering she spreads feminism and other degeneracy herself. Ever seen the picture with her ex? She was a coalburner and she still spouts liberal marxist trash. The least she could do is attack people who are more destructive to our cause than her, not less. Not that I have love for the milquetoast aut-rite spencer fags.

Kike apologists like Spencer are a much bigger problem than flat-Earther crypto-feminists like her.

There's no evidence that the nog's her ex other than that they took a picture together, why not focus on her verified relationship with the Celtic Rebel, who's apparently a "former" member of the alt-right, if you know what I mean.

Yeah OK Sinead. A WN who avoids the JQ (the last redpill) is more harmful than a feminist flet-Earther (literally the first red-pill and basic knowledge). That wont make us look crazy and scare others away!

What are you retarded? People will be exposed to the JQ after accepting WN ideas from the milquetoast aut-right types.

Nigger, the jewish problem (not question) is the only real redpill.

What Spencer's doing isn't new, and has never worked. Jared Taylor push an identical message while fellating jewish penises for almost 3 decades, and it didn't get anywhere. Meanwhile, Anglin is as hardcore as it gets, and the Daily Stormer is the biggest pro-White website on the internet.

that's not what crypto is.

Spencer had an opportunity to prove himself when that kerfluffle over the salute happened, but he proved himself a spineless faggot and tried to play it off as a "roman salute" Which is a particularly pathetic and spineless way to play it off since the German's got that salute from the Italians, and the Italian Fascists were using it because they, like post-colonial Americans, had a fetish for Roman aesthetics. So the "Nazi Salute" is the Roman salute. Trying to distance himself from German National Socialsts was idiotic, historically illiterate, impotent, and weak.

He bitched out and tried to activate PR mode, and did it help him? No, the media still called him an "ebil Natzee", so what the fuck was he trying to accomplish? He's obviously an idiot who doesn't know that you NEVER apologize and NEVER back down. If he can't get that much right, then he's a worthless limpwristed faggot.

Random question, I don't know much about Sinead McCarthy, but is she really a flat earther?

I don't know if she still is or if it was just a phase but, lel, yeah. She made a video about it and everything.

I never said I agreed with him. The point is he is a null agent. Sinead is actively a net negative by pushing feminism and her other inanities. Spencer is the same ol' same ol', Sinead is a new type of autism that makes us look even more crazy to the rest of the world. How can you defend a fucking feminist flat Earther? How can her associating with the JQ (get the point here sperg) help make it more palatable to the masses? Get a fucking clue shill.

legit if just crazy,
fake if controlled op this one

Jesus fucking Christ….

I'm an EE major, and our professor loves making fun of memes. Every unit he uses each major equation to prove some conspiracy wrong. There's about 5 different ways with fuckin algebra alone you can prove that if newton's laws exist and are true, then masses will naturally accumulate in spherical composition, i.e. you can use this in at home lab experiments that a toddler could do…

I would love to see her take a generic highschool physics class. It would blow her mind.

Spencer objectively does more harm than she does.

She's a non-issue, Spencer is promoted constantly in the jewish press. If you think she's a bigger problem, it's because you're angry that she called your favorite aut-righter a fag.

Yes. She also thinks that mesas are the fossilized tree stumps of massive trees that giant prehistoric jews chopped down.

She's mentally ill. Possibly also controlled op, but certainly mentally ill these things are not mutually exclusive.

But to be fair, giant tree fossils are more believable than the Holocaust, which Spencer claims happens.

*happened

I have to admit. If you watch a good flat earther video. They can be pretty damn convincing. The earth does look pretty fucking flat. But that's one rabbit hole I refuse to let myself go down. Plus I believe in satellites and we went to the Moon and the Space Station and Spacex n' shiieet. So no matter how convincing they make their bait. I'm not biting.

I just don't understand how she thinks shit like this.

Like if you're gonna be "alt right" or whatever about space & history, at least be educated on whatever the fuck you're gonna talk about. Take a few physics classes.

you're trying to logic subversion

Saged. Reevaluate your life, faggot.

Qualify that claim. I hate that you're making me defend him.

You're defending a flat Earth feminist. Spencer can be a stepping stone more than the feedback loop that is Sinead. Most start on this path because of the insanity of feminism, associating that with flat Eart and the JQ makes it all seem insane by association. She is at best a psycho, and at worst controlled op. I'm not even defending spencer, you are defending Sinead and using Spencer as a deflection tactic. I've had enough of beating my head against the wall, anyone with a triple digit IQ can see how fucking retarded or how much of a shill you really are.

Memes aside, I strongly disagree. The holocaust didn't happen, but it could have and will. Races of people have been exterminated in the past the mongols demonstrated that, genocide is something that is physically possible. That's more than we can say about her physically ridiculous giant tree idiocy.

Heh. It is kinda cool to think about. Like the big ass tree from the Avatar movie or some shit. heh

I bet that kooky broad is fantastic in the sack

Well yeah but, like, take this for example. Go find a neodymium magnet, and get a cd/dvd. Make sure you can waste it, because this ruins the data. Hold the magnet over the cd.

Nothing happens

Now spin the magnet over the cd. With any luck, the cd should spin. If that doesn't work, I know for sure it will work with pure aluminum discs….

The reason for this, is the same reason that lightning occurs, and that wireless phones can charge. Inductance! And for the earth to generate a magnetic current that can align electrons and create lightning, there must be, for lack of a better word, magnetic friction. Magnetic friction can only occur if it has some perpendicular component to cross against; i.e. you can only induce a current against a flat surface if the AC power source is also flat, and parallel.

If the Earth was flat, there would be no magnetic field, and without that….well, there'd be nothing on this planet.

Shill confirmed. How is that more believable? An inorganic landmass formed through erosion being an organic fossil (ignoring completely the process of fossilization) something which ignores numerous fundamental understandings about the natural sciences, is more believable than something which relies on historical revisionism but still exists within the scope of possibility? You've fucking lost touch with reality Sinead.

Where do all of these Sinead knights come from? This thread is shit. I don't care about anti white Bradd Pitt. This slap fest between MGTOW and Sinead is pure unadulterated cancer.

No way I could even hate fuck her

A far better demonstration is to drop a neodymium magnet down a piece of copper pipe. Copper doesn't stick to magnets of course, but the falling magnet will induce eddy currents that will very noticeably slow the fall of the magnet.

It's a fun demonstration. I showed this to my nephews a while ago and they got a real kick out of it.

It's diamagnetism. You see it with copper and silver, the reason why electromagnets work. Moving them through a magnetic field induces an electric current, that current creates magnetism, that magnetism interacts with the magnetic field it's moving through, thus creating resistance and movement or more electrical potential. Put that neodymium magnet on a big piece of copper and hold it at a 45 degree angle, the magnet will slow down as it moves.

I just posted this haha>>9630324
It's called diamagnetism

Tsun Tsun are we user?

I know you'd enjoy it you slut

Literally who?

Word.

Great minds think alike.

tbh we need more stem in the altright. I know that sounds kinda circlejerky, because all stem grads do is worship stem, but we can't have fuckin crackhead conspiracy theorists running the altright.

I think if you got rid of the david ickes, breitbarts/alex jones's,, and replaced it with real investigatory op-ed websites, the altright might really gain some traction with mainstream media.

Spencer isn't a stepping-stone, he turns people off with his faggotry and general unlikability, and those who follow him will be trapped in the good-goy wing of the movement – not that they're even the kinds of people that we'd want, "Reactionary Jew" says he wants Spencer to be president.

No, I'm saying she's a non-issue and the people aut-righters kvetch about her attacking (mostly) deserve it.

Autism confirmed.

no

What I mean by that is, the less time our various figurehead and icons run around arguing about dumb conspiracy theories, the sooner we'll gain real traction amongst the intellectual elites across borders, something Trump has failed to do.

Well don't call it alt right if you want but tbh I'd rather live in a majority white country(technically I do but I will live to see that change at this rate), and it sure as fuck ain't gonna be the dems or republicans getting that shit to happen.

Sure, I'll accept the label of autist, but at least I know what I'm talking about and not making unsubstantiated claims. A vast majority of the alt-kike view Spencer as saying what needs to be said to shift the "overton window", much like the shills for Trump do yet they also acknowledge the JQ. Why is it acceptable that Trump makes concessions for the kikes while Spencer is controlled op? I think they are both stepping stones, but at least the effects of their rhetoric supports my position, all you have are unsubstantiated assertions.

I agree, the anti-intellectual David Icke level insanity degrades our mission. I used to be a STEM fag, I still teach myself but I switched from an Astrophysics major to something that is more practical and affords me the time to focus on what truly matters right now, not delving into obscurity to fill archives of research that we will never be able to utilize if we continue to collapse as a society.

It fits you very well.

Because Trump was trying to be president while Dicky Spencer is trying to lead White Nationalism. Only one of those positions requires cucking for the kikes.

Forgot to address:
Spencer is shifting the overton window away from us, and trying to make kike acceptance, zionism, White genocide denial, and belief in the Holocaust myth acceptable in WN/far-right circles.

Sinead fucks niggers and thinks the Earth is flat. Her opinions are worth less than my smegma and stink just as bad. This thread is a joke, this thread is a waste. OP has the aroma of anal beads.

I accept because I don't find personal attacks and defending against them a worthwhile endeavor.

What is required and what is expediant are two different things. In order to reach a wider audience, you know you have to avoid the JQ. Quit pretending to be ignorant of this, we are not on Reddit Sinead.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, the overton window is centered squarely on the right of whites to govern themselves in their own countries, I forgot! HAHAHAHA! Are you fucking retarded?

Actually, if you're really concerned with reaching a wider audience, you have to avoid White Nationalism entirely. But if you're going to be a WN, being soft on the kikes isn't going to get you anywhere.

He's shifting the overton window of what's acceptable in White Nationalism, the "WN/far-right circles" should be what gave that away. But I guess you're a (literal) autist and need everything spelled out for you explicitly.

Are you the autist who turned everybody against TRS?

irrelevant, unhinged, self-aggrandising plant

TRS are the autists who turned everyone against TRS. Kill yourself faggot.

Why are there so many Sinead shills here user? Is this board becoming the new cuckchan? I'm having to play devils advocate for dickie spencer because he's less of an evil than this psychotic feminist coalburner… Truly a sad day for 8/pol/

Because she sends them here to defend m'ladies honor.

Addressing the JQ is far more volatile and you know it Chaim, quit fucking pretending.

Literally what? Are you just scatter shot spraying BS hoping to hit pay dirt? Holy fuck, call me autistic all you want, at least I can formulate a coherent response and not look like a barely functional retarded nigger.

She seems highly unstable.

If you're talking about racial issues and advocating for Whites, they're going to claim you're a Nazi who wants to exterminate 6,000,000 jews. It doesn't matter if you're constantly talking about how much you love jews and call yourself and "identitarian", they're still going to call you a Nazi.

Either be a Nazi and name the jew, or find another hobby.

there are STEMfags here
t. electrical engineer

It's as if you've ignored the last century of human history. I'm not a "nazi" either Moishe, I'm a NatSoc. I'm also a pragmatist and understand that the majority of the public will see the inanity of a pro-white person being called anti-semitic without any just cause. This will make them ask some very important questions. Now fuck off my board you white knight for Sinead, There is a reason why not letting women lead you and feminism is the first redpill… It produces faggots like you that think with their small head.

How many degrees does an inductor cause current to lag voltage? :^) (I had a job which was akin to electrical engineering, kinda wish I made the choice to stick with it instead of what I am now).

in phase that is

You done?
*ahem*
D&C!

Who's the tranny in your pic, user? Because there's no way that's a real fucking woman.

inductors cause a lag in current, capacitors cause a lag in voltage

If you're not advocating for ethnic nationalism, then you're being a whitebread basic bitch. Civic nationalism is in no way an edgy or alternative opinion in America. Civic nationalism is the American mainstream.

If you're too afraid to step outside the mainstream, then fine. Just don't delude yourself into thinking you're doing anything brave or groundbreaking. Don't delude yourself into thinking that you're being part of the solution.

Correct my non-LARPing friendo :^). So nice to have a non-faggot pretender on this thread like all these Sinead posting white knights.

Dicky Spencer? Is that you????

When have I advocated for CivNat you fucking retard… My point is that you can't support others with obvious insane predilections, and timing is very important when attacking others who help fulfill your goals, even in part.

Trick question. Depends on specifics of the circuit doesnnit. Some inductive circuits will have lower power factor than others.

If you won't touch the JQ, then you're not an ethnonationalist.

Dicky Spencer, is that you?

If I were Implicit Dick, then I would be telling you to ignore the JQ. I am advocating the OPPOSITE.

Well I may have lost some knowledge, but in a basic circuit, an inductor causes current to lag voltage by 90 degrees. (correct me if I'm mistaken, it has been a few years)

Although I agree with the basic sentiment here, you are ignoring the complexities of the predicament we are in. Few people are open to our ideas, and at least getting them to adopt a pro-white stance is a net positive for us. We will continue our efforts and have a larger sympathetic audience that will work in our favor on the whole for now. Win win in the short term. Do you really deny this?

I still don't understand why Brad Pitt, a man who could had ANY woman in the world threw it all away for a mentally ill aids dispenser skeleton.

Also, my entire point can be shown that Sinead is less successful than Spencer, she is a boil that makes us look sick and needs to be lanced ASAP. I don't agree with Spencer, but he can be used for now, it doesn't stop us from doing what we do. I am not advocating for us to support him, I just don't think we need to attack him. Sinead needs to go though, she is fucking off her rocker.

Anything that shifts the Overton window is a net gain. Anything.

How can you get a pro-white stance if the JQ isn't addressed? Does this "pro-white-lite" stance say that jews are white? I would call that counterproductive, since anyone who buys into whatever you're selling will become vulnerable to jewish charlatans who wish to lead them astray, like Cernokike, Ben Shapiro, etc.

Our core message is to instill a pro-white mindset. That is the foundation we need to build for an ideology and fanaticism. The tactics of success can come later when experience allows for an acceptance of them.

Getting most people to understand that they are a people, and have a right to exist, is clearly an improvement from today. When people have that mindset in mass and they see "fellow whites" betraying them, they will get mad. Imagine the rage when they then learn that they are not "fellow whites". Get my point here?

she's fucking insane?

Maybe, but I find it distasteful and have no stomach for it. Maybe there is a place for it, but not on Holla Forums.

And when the media is already calling you an ebil Natzee like they do with Implicit Dick, then you're the wrong person to attempt this tactic.

Did you forget to take a left turn on your way over to Holla Forums?

Only because of the constant media attention. Renegade Tribune got more traffic than Radix for a long time, which is a testament to just how much of a failure Spencer is.

I do too, but sometimes you have to sacrifice a pawn. It doesn't have a place on Holla Forums and neither does Sinead. I'm not arguing for "based dickie". I'm just suggesting we don't promote insane cunts over him. Pretty simple.

In the early days, that's a real false equivalence. Also, most of Spencer's shit is disseminated through other channels unlike her's.

What the hell has Spencer even ever done? I've heard of no significant books written by him. I've seen no significant videos or propaganda created by him. Many other people have far greater social media reach than him.

Where did this guy come from and what is he even notable for? He first came onto my radar last year when TRS fans started posting about him on Holla Forums, and when the media started mentioning him as their new favorite boogie man. But I've never seen either of them actually mention what he's done.

The whole thing reeks of artificiality to me.

He holds a big conference in Washington D.C in the Ronald Reagan building once every year. Big being relative. It had about 300 people last year. Buuuut it is in Washington D.C. Which puts it on the journalists radar since they only have to drive about 30 minutes to get there.

Not really. Renegade Tribune was getting more traffic when Dickie was all over the media (and is again now), it was only the coverage of the "Heil Trump" thing and getting punched in the face that changed things.

He is rich as shit and often holds conferences featuring the various shady individuals from AmRen and elsewhere. I first heard about him during the Zimmerhombre chimpouts.

How many of those has he done? I only heard about the one last year during the election. And how did he manage to get himself into such a position? What sort of contacts did he leverage to make such conferences happen?

The whole thing doesn't make much sense to me. The guy seemingly just appeared.

Triggered Moishe?

I think he's been doing it for about 5 years? I don't feel like looking it up but that sounds about right. How did he manage to get into such a postion? He's been in these circles for years, mostly writing articles for various publications online. He used to be either an article writer or an editor or the editor at TakiMag for instance. Years ago. He has an older gentlemen that befriended him. Can't remember the name. Who is quite wealthy and is basically his Patron, helps to fund his operation and do things like book the Ronald Reagan building once a year etc. etc.

I don't follow either of those sites, all I can say is that Spencer has a larger presence from what I've seen. I'm also evaluating them from a pragmatic and logical perspective based on potential benefit weighing pros and cons. We all know normies don't adhere to this discernment so that's why I'm normally hands off. My main point is that a flat Earth feminist is not helpful to our cause, image, or dissemination of ideas.

She's not really a feminist. She just doesn't like when men in *themovement*tm talk about beating women and women should never ever not once think about having a job or voting. That's the kind of things she pushes back on. If you want you should actually read her article linked in the OP. Its really quite good.

What? How? I'm pretty sure he's broke as fuck, he's never had a job or run a business. Maybe his dad has money, so the only way he could be rich is if his dad is sending him money.

He's controlled opposition. It's pretty fucking obvious.

see

It's not his family. He has a wealthy Millionaire Patron that likes his politics and funds him.

He has a metric fuckload of money, apparently he's a preppy WASP boy from an old money family and he owns a bunch of cotton plantations in Louisiana or something and receives millions in federal subsidies for it. Also years back I've read those faggots at MPC speculate he might be an inheritor of some publishing house but I have no idea if that's true.

Oops. I meant to say. See.

Democracy is a joke, it's failed and it doesn't work. Even in our representative republic it's complete shit. It has to be scaled back somehow. Maybe start with only allowing people that pay income taxes the right to vote.

I know he grew up rich. Went to a fancy Private Prep School in Texas for example. But I've always heard he's mainly living off money from that wealthy Patron I was talking about.

I know where he grew up. I'm from the same city. He went to the best private school in Dallas, so yes his family is at least upper middle class. But not everyone in that area are multimillionaires whom I would consider "rich."

I didn't know he had a millionaire patron though. That's shady af.

Do you actually think this is not the natural order of things?

I'm fine with it. Yes. as long as they are voting the same way as their man and the man is ok with them working outside of the home to make some extra dosh, if they need it :^)

Oh please, who the fuck advocates for beating women? That's nigger behavior that I've never seen advocated on Holla Forums. Beating women is a straw man that she sets up so she can tear it down. In reality she just hates men because she resents the fact that women have no legitimate place in politics.

most women are mentally retarded children and they indeed should be nowhere near the voting booth and at most working pushing the next baby out

then again there shouldn't be any voting booths in the first place
women are followers and any movement lead by one is doomed from the start

Only white men who own property and firearms should be allowed to vote. Heads of households only, no renters, no noguns.

Christopher Cantwell did a long segment recently where he advocated that sometimes its ok to beat a broad. That's what she was talking about in her article when she mentioned. Some /altright/ guys advocating beating women. And called him an asshole for it.

Scientifically speaking, has not hitting the bitch ever achieved the desired results?

Women having jobs was supposed to be a temporary measure during the war when all the men were out there fighting, the problem is the women never went back to the kitchen after the war ended, this sort of shit absolutely destroyed the job market. Instead of one family unit when the man earns a lot and the woman takes care of the household, we now have single individuals of both sexes devaluing the cost of labor, working for shit pay and paying 2000 a month to Mr. Goldberg to live in some moldy apartment alone with their cat.

What are you even doing up this late Burger?

Pic related proves otherwise.

Never heard of him. But spergs like him should always be told to go back to /r9k/. Hating women is nigger tier. National Socialists want what is best for women, for them to produce babies and cook dinners. That's their role in life, it's what they're good at and it's what will make them happy and fulfilled in the long run. It's how they contribute to society.

Christopher Cantwell is an Anclapistan guy that does a Radio Show on Youtube.

He's a libertaian/ancap/turnedfashy/edgy sometimes last year.

Expanding on this, it's abundantly clear that Sinead does not lead a happy and fulfilling life. She's full of anger and frustration because she's trying be a man and participate in politics, something she isn't biologically equipped to do. She'd be a much happier person if she found a man and let him handle the politics.

Never said that. The trend started during WW1, not WW2.

It's not even midnight on the west coast.

Fuck, I always click that shit when my volume is all the way up, that crazy bitch start screaming at second 1.

this is actually my life

Shitead isn't a national socialist, she is a feminist cosplaying as a NS to gain sympathy, much like Kike Enoch is a kike LARPing as a WN and CommonFilth is a white-hating resentful racemixer LARPing as a conservative Christian.

It's too bad, because on looks alone I think she's hot af. But holy shit is she nuts.

She is actually married. I can't remember his name but he founded a website called Rebel Media. Years ago. Which she is very active in. They are basically a husband/wife team. Although they are not the only people that make content for Rebel Media. Sinead is by far the most well known in their crew, and basically the backbone of Rebel Media. She has a child and I think she might have another on the way?? Not sure but I think she might? She did some videos about natural childbirth awhile back. She had a natural childbirth and she is a big advocate about that.

Does this look like a sperg to you?

Will they ever learn?

fucking christ

She should stay off the internet and focus on her children.

what? the founder is an actual jew.

So why the fuck isn't it just the man voting? Makes no sense. Plus there's no way of assuring that without breaking anonymity.

What? Neither her or her husband are jewish…

Good luck getting rid of the 19th amendment fam. Have fun with that.

You're thinking of Renegade. Rebel media is the kike shit Gavin McInnes is on.

Yep, I noticed that virtually all of the TRS upper echelon were just lolbertarians LARPing as nazis for the edgy effect, hence why they all thought Enoch marrying a Jew was no big deal.

wew

nice argument tbh

>The Rebel Media is a right-wing Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant.

So history is irrelevant, and our society has been in perpetual decline since adopting these values… Well, the evidence certainly isn't in your favor.

The 19th amendment will never go away with our current society. How long will our current society last though? That's a whole different scenario.

OH yeahhh your right. Renegade Broadcasting.

Speaking of Rebel Media though. You know that really pretty early 20's blonde Aryan girl that worked there? Well she quit and she's going independent. She's going far right civic nationalist now/ on the edge of being a dogwhistling secret fascist. Not full NatSoc 1488 though. And apparently she's got connections. She even has a Whitehouse Press pass. And she is very popular on YouTube. I'm fairly sure that she either lurks here or 4chan Holla Forums as well. I wish her the best.

She's a jew.

also she looks like corey feldman so no

Lauren Southern? She's a Jewish attention whore who just rides the current. Ignore her.

and are you talking about Lauren Southern?

She's a Jew? I need proofs.

If she is a Jew she's the most damn Aryan looking Jew I've ever seen in my life.

She said it herself, I'm too lazy to find the tweet or whatever it was. Also she looks like Corey Feldman, who is a jew. She doesn't look Aryan.

You have to go back Sinead

Except it literally was until very recently.

hmmmm. She really doesn't look like a typical jew. But ok.
Her grandparents could have escaped the *nazis* for other reasons then being Jewish though…AND she say *apparently I'm Jewish*

Sorry guys. But *based on being enlightend by my intellect*. I'm going to have to go with
Not Actually Jewish
On this one. Unless you have better evidence.

Why don't you go back and read her tweets again. She evades the question every time. Notice how she never says no I'm not a jew? That is how jews react to the question, by not answering it directly.

t. Sinead
Fuck off faggot.

Things were simpler in ye olden days.
When a man would court a girl, it was a village girl he knew most of his life and was serious about marriage.

Its because she doesn't want to be antisemantic bro. That's my gut feeling on this one. She doesn't like *stormfags*tm. yet tsundere user, tsundere, never 404 get So she refused to answer the question. She's actually not Jewish but maybe her parents did flee the *nazis*tm. To America. But I bet it was for unrelated reasons. I think I got her idealogy pinned down. I know her game. could be wrong but I'm usually not Anyways. She's getting fashy and like I said I don't think she's actually a jew. My thoughts on her? Give her a few years and don't harass. We might see something golden out of her yet.

Nobody puts the holocaust and my grandparents in the same sentence unless they're a jew. Stop trying to construct a fairy tale, she says it right there.

Also if she didn't want to be anti-semitic, she wouldn't have compared her "white" grandparents to the suffering of kikes in holocaust gas chambers.

I'm just saying. I got a feeling on this one dudes. And I'm usually right. not actually Jewish But think what you want. Who am I to tell you what to think. Take it easy dudes. I've got to sleep snug smug. east coast Ameriburgerclap I'm glad Holla Forums is back online. It was nice talking to ya dudes

Take it easy dudes.

u on something

Listen, I've never associated with MGTOW but my patience with women is running incredibly fucking thin. Every single impression of a woman I get is somehow disgusting, vile and corrupted. For a start, at least half of them are traitors. Look at the US election - HALF of women voted to go to hell. LITERALLY HALF OF WOMEN WILLINGLY VOTED TO GO TO HELL TO SPITE MEN. THAT IS HOW FUCKING STUPID THEY ARE. They're not even good at anything. They don't know anything. They're not useful in any way. They are like black holes that exist to destroy trust and honesty. I see no way out of this situation but for men to rise up and, if necessary, literally beat women into submission again.

Face it, being born in the 21st century means never experiencing anything resembling love or trust, and not until the JQ, marxism and feminism are all completely gone away AND we forcibly assert power over women can we have even a moment's good living. Thanks for nothing, cunts. It's pathetic to say things like this, yet it's the truth.

she did make a video about her 23andme though and it didn't have any jew on it (not saying it couldn't be faked or whatever but 23andme tends to put jew in a lot of peoples results), might have had a converted ancestor or something. In any case she seems well above Nuremberg standards

How about you hold off from posting until you realize she had a nose job done

yeah i'm kind of in the same boat as you. i see no other option.

ok, if it's true she's not a jew then that's good news. but i don't know why these fucking e-celebs like lauren and thernovich muddy the waters like they do with direct assertions that they are kikes, and then later denials.

i still don't konw what a "thot" is. Yeah I read the definitions but it doesn't really gel. I know what slut, floozy, whore, skank, ratchet, hoodrat is.. but "thot" seems to have an essence implied that I don't quiet get. Is it literally interchangable with slut? loose? does it have a slight implication of being a game player and carousel rider? idk, this word irritates me. Besides woke, which i only use ironically anyway, I dislike all this black slang incursion.

The impression I get of the word 'thot' is a woman who is more or less acting on desperation and as a result has no standards or integrity. She just wants the "good life" and cares little for personal responsibility.

Go to church to find a good woman, it does depend a little on which church and area but it is not just a meme. I met my wife this way.

oh ok, a dash of user into the mix. If that's the essence then it makes more sense

Yeah, goddamnit I've been thinking this is what I'm going to have to do. I'm not religious at all, but actually very spiritual, in an esoteric Hitlerist eastern fashion. Do you have to pretend to be a Jesus freak to get these church girls?

Most church going folk are very friendly, don't directly offend any religious sensibilities obviously but you will be surprised at the scope and depth of discussions you can have with them especially the pastor IME. I try to work the "synagogue of satan" angle to redpill them on the JQ and usury and it has had some success in turning a few of them away from (((our greatest ally))) and understanding why Central Banks are literally the devil but don't expect them to become full natsoc or anything. It depends on the church, really, so don't hesitate to look around and try out multiple places.

Ok cool thanks. I can't stand Sunday church service, and that doesn't really seem like it offers an opportunity to meet girls. How do you actually get to interact with them?

Sometimes they have dinner functions on Wednesdays or group activities depending on the season. It honestly varies from church to church, and it can be hard finding a good one at times on account of the poz seeping through NGO pockets.

Anyone who can't see where any of this alt-right shit goes is retarded right down to the core. In the event that kikes and globalism "lose" the recent fight, civnat cuckoldry allow them to still exist and take hold again and again. The cycle will forever repeat with minor variations. It will slow it down, sure, but all you need to do to advanced your plans is to be BASED and REDPILLED.

wrong thread, delete this

Oi vey

Meanwhile nobody seems to notice the Sven thread was deleted and instead all the jews cheering on neo-con kikes are the most prominent threads now and the good threads discussing infiltration and subversion of nationalist movements removed from Holla Forums.

So not a %100 jewish
Notice he doesn't say "race you could choose to be". Stefan is very precise with his words.

Tl;dr: You're retarded.

No, it's pretty fucking simple. He's a liar.

time to gtfo

E-CELEB SLIDE THREAD
E-CELEB SLIDE THREAD
E-CELEB SLIDE THREAD
E-CELEB SLIDE THREAD
E-CELEB SLIDE THREAD
E-CELEB SLIDE THREAD

How come the report function isn't working yet?

IT'S CALLED AN E-CELEB SLIDE THREAD AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANCHORED ALREADY AND OP SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED

but the report function isn't working right now

This cunt isn't even worthy of the title e-celeb. Yet looking at this thread, many faggots are making her point… If you don't like her, cut her throat and set her on fire or something.

Sinead isn't great but also isn't as bad as Lana Lokteff of Red Ice, she just has a bias against autists because a group of autists really got her triggered not too long ago, I think one of them called CPS on her and ever since then she's been attacking everyone with autism such as Varg's wife for example. Just chill out Sinny and have a wheat grass smoothie.

Holy shit that's a crazy bitch. Or a spoiled child. Or both. Reminds me of the sperg-outs of the anti-Trump protesters.

Yeah, I don't think she's a shill, she helped to work on Hellstorm, about the deliberate Allied attack to kill civilian Germans. But, she seems definitely perpetually triggered, like you said. I can understand that though, mothers should get extremely triggered when it comes to a threat to their children. But it seems more like she ends up lashing out at everyone in the movement.

Why hasn't anyone slapped her in the mouth yet in this video?

This.

What I think happened is after she had her kid she went even more batshit insane than she was previously to where her cuck husband is unable to keep her in check, maybe Sinny's hubby Kyle is a victim of domestic abuse. Imagine living with that kind of crazy in your home? Kyle must be pretty good at dodging dinner plates and other objects being thrown at him, heh.

Sinead needs to, anything she does is against white people's interest. Shilling, creating drama, infights and narrative pushing, this bitch and her cuck boyfriend (((Kyle))) are a fucking plague.

How the fuck did that happen, mitosis?

+needs to go

Haha that's fucking funny if true.

It's probably her and her husband samefagging.

I used to believe they were the worst cancer until a trsodomite invited me to some 'pool party' to where I learned GRIDS Greggy and others were pimping out young men all the while implicit Dick seemed OK with it all because the sodomites love him.

Where the fuck does (((Sinead))) get this shit??

McCarthy has already discussed that one of her Great Grandmothers was Indian. Nothing McCarthy can do about it. She puts out great content that is only going to attract more young white girls. Exactly what we fucking want.

Did (((Sinead))) actually listen to that entire RedIce episode?
She fucking just proved her shillness with this post to me tenfold.

The episode is fucking harmless. And in no way wrong. Its honestly a great episode.

Tl;dr white women need to stop being catty whores who are chasing careers and pump out some white kids before they hit 30 because 30 for girls is like 50 for guys and if youre a girl and you want to get wifed just head to a alt-right tier gathering because there are plenty of males looking for traditional women now.

It isn't, whites are not mixing as much as the (((media))) makes it out to be. Our birth rates and immigrations are the main source of our issue.

How is Lana bad?

Sinead also calls him like that in her video rant.

Everybody calls him that or GRIDS Greg

Every post should be a sage.
This thread shouldn't exist.

she has called herself a feminist
she engages in feminist tactics and rhetoric
If you have ever been a part of a movement where feminists snuck in, the behaviour is identical

he perpetually fucks up with women and knows about race but has few standards, it's safe to disregard him. No surprise, he's an e-celeb, though more honest than most. It's not something I'm interested in, but if the option is having white children through finding one who likes to be physically put in place, or letting Paco or Hakim do it…

yep

dubs confirm, every time they shill there are at least two people who seem very much on the same page but not samefaggy. Usually more than just 2. And then, for days or even weeks, they completely disappear.