Jared "666" Kushner stabbing Trump in the back

KUSHNER IS A GLOBALIST MOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A7SXr
archive.is/cxdyM
archive.is/rrcMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I shouldn't be surprised, but holy shit that's low.
Fam is fam famalam.

Nothing to worry about, Trump has never trusted him and knows how treacherous the kike Kushner is.

Read Trump's books, he always says he likes to have his enemies close where he can watch every move.
I bet he knows Kushner is a piece of shit, it's more dangerous to have him beyond his sight instead of having him near and controlled.
Also read "Think Big and Kick Ass" it's a manual in how to deal with jews.

He trusted a kike, with his daughter.

He isn't a "globalist mole", he's a kike. Before the election, did he visit the grave of a top gentile "globalist", or the rebbe?

most blatantly untrustworthy face

beady eyed insect kike

Jews don't believe in honor.

Who could predicted this? He trusted a kike, it serve him right.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Broken, dismantled, currently on fire, clock is right twice a day

Kushner is a jewed up version of Peter Campbell.

Fortunately, Bannon is wise to the Kushner problem and has been taking steps to limit his reach.

kljgsdjkgfjk

You don't deserve two wieners backstabber.

This. Bannon is clearly on our side, having spent so much time at a pro-gentile publication like Breitbart… despite being a goy, he's just as kiked as Kushner.

Please include an image in your OP next time. I can't access this thread through the catalog because of it.

I hope that means he'll be cutting off the Kush's arms.

TIME TO DIG LADS

Why do you watch/post this garbage here?

user I h8 to inform you but you are wrong

Jesus Christ this just keeps getting more retarded.

This is how I know you're worthless.

Bannon namedropped Camp of the Saints in his talk radio program and alleged that the Jewish Community in America was contibuting/enabling the problem of global Jihad, if he isn't /ourguy/ he is pretty fucking close and the most redpilled of the administration by a big margin.

obvious shill is obvious

That's not an argument, and Stone is a fucking race-mixer who loves Israel and made myriad utterly-false statements during the campaign, to the point where I stopped trusting that faggot anymore than I trust Jonestein.

You're literally shilling for an e-celeb and his skeevy buddy because they're (currently) promoting your ideals.

Lolbergs and civic nationalists are trash - doubly so when they're also Zionists.
Kill yourself.

supporting articles about morning joe attacking bannon
archive.is/A7SXr
archive.is/cxdyM
archive.is/rrcMQ

Buckley praised the book too. Maybe The National Review is BASED after all?

You mean the one where he had Pam "Nuke Europe if Israel falls" Geller on all the time and called her a "great American patriot"?

Just liberal jews, and he said they did it with good intentions. That's more or less a JDL talking point, but I guess they're /ourjews/, right?

fuckoff shareblue/ctr/leftypol you can't change the fact kushner is a jew and stone just named him.

Literally fake news.

This is how I know you're a shill.
Do you work for Jonestein or Stoneberg?

(checked)

Stone also helped expose the bushes and 9/11 and the saudi connections
BREAKING NEWS JARED KUSHNER IS UNDERMINING BANNON

This lad gets it. Art of the deal begins with Trump calling out the Jews. He knows the game.

You mean made books to sell that contained data that others had compiled?

Yeah, he sure did a lot. (And got well-paid for it no doubt.) Just like Jonestein, right?

You're just a shill for the Germanic Death Cult who's mad that Stone exposed Prescott Bush's financing of Adolf Hitler in that book, and proved beyond any doubt that it was the Saudis NOT Israel who did 9/11.

jealous you don't know how to write a book? I get it
(checked)

There's a reason they all have co-authors.

Get back to me when you're published

Get back to me when you learn how to reply properly.

CHABAD LUBAVITCH
H
A
B
A
D

GODDAMN THIS PIECE OF SHIT WARMONGER JEW
HE JUST WANTS TO SEE AMERICANS DIE IN WW3

if there was justice or even a god someone would kill this kike

You ever think that Trump likes having Kushner around so he knows exactly what (((they))) want in each instance?
So far looks like the only things he's done for (((their))) plans are superficial and exactly the kind of bones you'd throw to someone to make them think that you value their opinion enough not to have to hide (((their))) intentions. I.e. (((Kushner))) being so close could be a method of intelligence gathering

He is a braggart kike. We shall destroy (((HIM)))

Jews don't care if it isn't a blood relationship.

Exactly, Look at what his father did

No morals, no integrity. probably the most greedy and selfish people in history

jee wizz.. ya think? no one could've predicted it

When did Holla Forums start trusting Deep State Alex Jones? He's only there to lead us down false paths.

I just realized this, I even checked other pictures of him.
But what the fuck is up with his eyes, its not just the picture in OP