Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nutpicking
vice.com/en_uk/read/white-man-march-photos-193
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn it antifa. Why can't they just not be so fucking retarded?

Well, if their intention is to be true antifascists, that is, the exact opposite of fascists, I guess they've succeeded.

I've been to an antifa march before but geez I would refuse to march behind that

why do they hate themselves so much?

Fascists were probably having a "white man march" and these based comrades opposed it. It's not 'a march to smash le privleged white men' but to smash the march which claims to speak for all white men.

Holla Forums-tier manufactured outrage in this thread tbh. Take your 'muh white skin' idpol somewhere else snow nigger

t. totally impartial voice of reason

this was my first thought too

well they are probably referring to "the white man" as a concept as in western imperialism, racism and patriarchy, (or something like that). I'm 90% sure they don't want to smash people for being white males. So it's not self hate, just bad communication.
A sign by antifascists for antifascists.

t. white people

honestly didn't know "white man marche" was a thing, goggled it, makes sense now. Thanks based antifa.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nutpicking

Its not even that, its a response to National Action's White Man March.

haha strawman xDD

>>>Holla Forums

Yes, I saw my mistake

All it takes is using reverse image search, and here you go

vice.com/en_uk/read/white-man-march-photos-193

just a nazi in a high visibility west

the security guard looks bored as fuck

Watcha burning there, Ed? A gay pride flag? Alright, then. Be careful with that fire now.

90% Sure this is a response to something called a white man march; not a "smash the white man" march but a smash the "white man march"

it is

I'll never understand why would any white people do this kind of things

that anuddah shoah bullshit is really getting on my nerves.

Fuck off

You bunch of fucking retards, the sign is referring to the "White man march" a series of attempted Far right demonstrations held by Neo Nazi groups across Europe and the UK, which antifa opposed. How the fuck did you get "Smash white men" out of that?

Then they are massively fucking stupid for not seeing how that slogan actually reads. God, antifa is fucking retarded.

You are massively fucking stupid for twisting it around so you can feel offended

These are fags that think a grill fucking a nigger is a plot to destroy the white race, is it really such a surprise they're fuckwits?

The only person who is offended here is your dumb ass.

Really makes you think

Sage and report for low effort thread.

Opposing racism with more racism is just hypocritical. It's not even any sort of necessary evil, it is petty and demeaning.

There is absolutely no reason they had to go with that wording.

maybe they should ask them to rename the march next time

Consider taking cyanide pill