Illegal immigration down 67 percent under Trump

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/
archive.is/8i0PZ
Good god the fucking madman is actually stopping the Spics

CONFIRMED WINNING!

Feeling awfully smug today lads

Yeah booooooooiiiiiiiiii

(checked)

MAGA

At this rate, does construction of the wall even matter anymore?

CHOOO CHOOOO

Yes. Threats and words only work for so long if they are not backed up with actions.

Yes. Yes it does.

It sends a message.

I hope you don't think illegal spics don't borderjump merely because of "threats and words". That's a really liberal-ish train of thought.

It only slows the bleeding unless we have a massive deportation campaign, make White immigration easier and incentivize a higher White birthrate.

A threat implies action will be taken and can dissuade others from acting against you, however over time if they are not backed with action they will expose you as an impotent and will only embolden those who would conspire against you and your interests.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

excuse me
WEEEEEEEEEEW

Yes. We only have Trump for 8 short years. Without the wall, it only takes one fuckup in office to undo all his work.

LET'S MAKE IT 100%

Any new news on the wall?

BUILD THE WALL

Now im just waiting for /polk/ to come back up

Surely, this is all part of some grand masonic satanic jewish plot!

t. endchan

It only counts if it's going in reverse and that nearly all of the ~40 million aliens are removed.

Agreed. We need to make this the first time more people LEAVE the US than enter, but with the economy booming. I can't wait for a stream of mestizos, rapefugees, Jews who believe their own hoaxes, and college-brainwashed SJWs start packing their bags.

Checked. The wall hasn't even been built yet.