END IT ALL

Muslim teenager repeats #Blacklivesmatter 100 times on Stanford application and is accepted

Ziad Ahmed said it was 'refreshing to see that they view my unapologetic activism as an asset rather than a liability'

When Ziad Ahmed was asked on his Stanford University application “What matters to you, and why?”, his answer was clear. He wrote: “#BlackLivesMatter”, repeating the hashtag exactly 100 times to highlight the excessive use of police force which disproportionately kills black men and women. The practising Muslim senior high school student in New Jersey has since been accepted to the prestigious University. “Everyone who received your application was inspired by your passion, determination, accomplishments, and heart,” the acceptance letter read. It added: “You are, quite simply, a fantastic match with Stanford. You will bring something original and extraordinary to our campus – a place where you can learn, grow, and thrive.”

archive.fo/jkmf6

I hope he falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his neck

That's pretty fucking pathetic. I guess Standford is not as worthy a school to attend after all, certainly not worth it's prestige factor.

Just another way we know that colleges are nothing more than indoctrination centers for the weak. I wonder who will pay for school his expenses?

If I could time travel I'd take pictures of this bullshit with me to warn the people what will happen if they allow this shit inside the country, both in the slave era and in whatever year the first muz started creeping in.

He's going to flunk out anyways, it doesn't matter.

Your taxes

I had to check if this article was posted on April 1st. It wasn't.

Fucking manipulative muz. Look what I just saw in another thread:

If you're a minority, they don't care, they have quotas to fill in order to get federal grants and they'll remove any standard to get you in.

Not for long they won't

Make sure that all his stunning and brave black classmates are aware of .
As black lives matter so much to him, I'm sure he'll be keen to bend over and apologize.

This would require Trump to repeal affirmative action policies -and seeing he is pushing for more women in sciences I doubt he'll do that.

If he did though, universities in this country would become great again.

This is why kikes need to be sent back to israel

Oh and don't think they don't do the same thing across the public sector in all western countries

That's retarded, user. Normalfags wouldn't be swayed. Here's how it's done

The white genocide one is more accurate, but less politically explosive. This would also have niggers etc. coming out with the typical NO ONLY WE MATTER shit and making themselves less endearing to normalfags on the fence.

Now ask yourself once again why world think that americans are stupid? American education system is heavily corrupted.

I guarantee you his parents are rich. The kind of rich where you're just auto-accepted everywhere.

truly.

kikes are only good as oven fuel or gassed. also nice dubs

lets hope he gets his neg hole poz'd by the niggers