There are so many stickies that only one non-stickied thread shows up on Page 1

Kampfy was a mistake of a human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/pol/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you

I use the catalog you triple nigger, it's the fucking principle. Page 1 shouldn't be filled with unnecessary stickies just because kampfy wants to sperg out over

Are there really people who don't use primarily the catalog?

I believe most of these stickies are from the botched restore of the backup. Someone should shoah these.

i don't use the catalog, i don't like the way it feels
i'm too used to the pages, it's been how i've browsed image boards since 2007 i'm not changing now

Just get out of this trash site moderated by idiots and defended by retards.

And use what instead? 4cuck? Abandoned blackpilled jewed endchan? Or some other random no-userbase no-name site?

facebook :^)

You haven't looked hard enough

8ch.pl/pol/catalog.html

Baitchan.net

post evidence

The catalog system is cancer anyways, it's better when people get to peek at threads they otherwise wouldn't even enter. I also blame the catalog for the rise of generalfaggotry.

Why don't you just stay in endchan if kampfy is so much of a burden to you?

wtf I'm leftypol now

Newfags aren't people.

8ch.net/sudo/res/27745.html
is honeypot

user, you do realize that is because the roll-back fucked with the board.

hey you samefagging idiot, look at the dates on those stickies, those are restored stickies from the backup.

k

i

l

l

y

o

u

r

s

e

l

f

n

e

w

f

a

g

nice deflect, bet ya even gonna do it with a single double line

Post a picture of your nose, kike

proof???

not an argument

Wow, congratulations, you can make simple connections, NO SHIT. Now fuck off faggot kike.

Look at the dates on em.

so?????? your post is 20 minutes???? old??? russian?

Save it for the Spicer press conference, John.

old stickies from old/botched restore.

your mom is old, does that mean she's botched?

Wow
Next you will tell us there is no Jidf

not an argument?

read the fucking threads you mong, you can see what I mean - last post is months old, then a random necro post after the restore.
Means that restore of backups was botched. Wait for a mod to come online and shoah them, stop your whining, you cunt.

nice strawman shill

Dont have to have one you fucking pathetic outsider.
Outsiders are the ones who must come to us with arguments, not the other way around.

that is literally not an argument if i've ever seen no arguments that is one mark

mong, how the fuck does strawman apply here?

hello leftypol

We do not have to argue in good faith with those outside of Holla Forums. Period. The time for that was long ago.

epic

Yep. Holla Forums is always right.

FYI, just 3 years ago people agreed together on the Internet that the gas chambers were definitively bullshit and the commies killed way more people than Hitler.
Look at the state of the normies now. Still wanna fight fair?

Terribly embarrassing ,wrong user.

rm -rf imkikefy therealmoonman

It takes actual strength of character to admit one's mistake on a gookistani shitposting bbs. Take this cute dog as a gesture of goodwill.

I guess mod tools must be broken or something. The report feature doesn't work either.

retard-

mods pls sticky

/thread

Bump

There's like 2