anepigone.blogspot.com.br/2017/04/majority-of-us-births-are-white.html
youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI
pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(2/2)

THE PENDULUM SWINGS

Is this hope I feel?

why? What's changed?

Great news except our Jewish economy no longer supports a single income lifestyle. Mama and Papa goyim must toil for their daily shekel while the State indoctrinates the next generation of slaves.

Hope.png

Now's the time to get a young Aryan CT3.14.
Wives for ever white one!

There is quite a lot that can be done at home, on the side, or even full time now to provide income.

Or you subsistence farm, which because we aren't niggers we can actually do without starving to death. Also the massive depopulation during the Civil War will help.

People stopped watching TV and started spending more time on the internet. It's amazing what truths you will discover through honest communication directly with other people.

I know. It's fucking glorious. And kids being what they are, even the non-rebellious ones will fall in line to fit in with their peers.

Or stop spending 90% of your income just to cushion your ass.

I-I had forgotten the feeling…

Young people are facing the short end of the stick because of their granddaddies and parents. Hard people don't like bullshit. Who could have seen this coming???

In America there is a lot of empty space right, empty cities bar a few feral sorts who were didn’t have the wherewithal to leave? Why not create a new Homestead Act? A few acres to young couples of good repute looking to form small communities.

Take away the cost of land/ property and you can go right back to single income households even with todays wages.

You will live to see the day when Der Fuhrer's name is no longer tarnished

Nothing has changed.
They're just rebelling. Because going traditional and being normal is the only way left to rebel.

"that men and women are equal but they're essentially and inherently different." Was there actually a recent time when the majority of people believed that they are the same??

Hate to get off topic a bit but who here /gotagfbecausewepraisedkekthatonetime/?

I don't agree. Talk to any woman 28-35 who has gotten a taste of the real working world and ask her if she'd like to stay at home with some kids and a husband who provides for her. But be careful, she might propose to you on the spot.

generation Z and onwards will be our salvation

the fire has been lit

I want to believe

yeah?
really?
did you watch that syrian getting the best of THREE female police officers at once the other day?
women have affirmative action to reach higher positions within corporations
they have to have speech policed so their fee fees don't get hurt
they get away with so much shit compared to men because someone will always white knight for them
but apparently it has "been proven"
fucking cunts

I came here to laugh at you.

Dubs of truth. American women have tasted too much freedom. They might think they want a "dominant" man in the house when they are young, horny and eager for seed, but then after they have enough kids, they will want more and more power and control. The conditioning can't be broken so easily, especially since society keeps telling them that they are victims of white patriarchy who deserve equal outcomes, not equal opportunities.

God dammit.

pics related. We've been meming this one for a while.

This destructive way of thinking should really be punished.

That Kikess needs to be impaled on multiple nigger dicks.

True. My sister in law makes furniture and crafty things in their garage and makes more than enough to pay their mortgage with just a few hours of work less than five days per week.

I acquired a bf via memes and fascism. feels good man.

It could something how every new generation tries to rebel against their parents and cultural norms. Since the norm now is being a limp wristed fag, kids are now trying to go aginst the grain. Also I think with the advent of the internet with it spreading dark humor and normalizing racism along with Nazism, not that that's a bad thing

user, I hope that was a typo, because either you have to post tits or get bogged

Wanting someone to get "hatefucked" by niggers is just a sign that the kikes have already gotten into your head. Free yourself from such degeneracy while you can.

I hope Kek gives me a gf

TFW i won't be born in 2010's and grow up to have 7/10 cuty to go tradition nuclear family with. At least my grave stone will read that i was part of the meme war to change the pendulum.

I see a bright light in the future. What is this feeling?

But look at the downside of being born today. So much shit (((doctors))) inject in you are still an infant

I can't see a more fitting punishment for these parasites than being forced to mix with their beast slave men. Other than the obvious choice of making the Holocaust real.

WE NEED TO RAISE OUR BIRTH RATE FROM 1.2
TO 5.0
anyone advocating removing yourself from the genepool by not having children is a shill
mgtow is the same side of the feminist coin designed to destroy families targeted at white people

As much as I would love to create white children and form a traditional nuclear family, it takes two to tango user.

(checked)
it is hope

Literally user just stick your dick in it and make her beg for it.

It's so obvious you've never dealt with a woman before that it hurts.

trust me lad if you're waiting for the time when you're "ready" to have kids it will be too late

That's not at all what I'm implying. I know I'll never be "ready" to have kids, but I've wanted to start down the path of eventually creating a family for the past few years now. My problem is I have impossible standards which is really only being someone I can trust with my future children.

(1) by this tranny and his degenerate male sex partner.

fuck off shill when your dead and your genetic line ends its your own fault
it is obvious you have never cum inside a qt -they love it.

Goddamn your denial is delicious. How's it feel knowing Holla Forums will never get it's database back?

so many implications and a shitty meme
keep denying the fact you're a beta incapable of creating children.
the fact you let your woman wear the pants and ((('advance her career'))) shows you're a beta.
you're not a beta -you're an omega.

Good luck lad I really mean it, its hard out there

Not a bad idea the west (sans California) is still pretty barren.

It's okay user, if you got shit you wanna tell us, we're here for you faggot lol

Straight up. I hear it's a bit better up north, but Texas is fucking unbearable as far as the dating scene goes.

What do I do? You'd never notice it except for tanning easily in the summer.

We should also sterilize nigs, chinks and pajeets, since they are the biggest producers of poverty and overpopulation.

Blame your parents.

Only 2%?
That genetically irrelevant.

NOTICE ANYBODY ADVOCATING FAMILIES AND CHILD BEARING IS ATTACKED
AND THE ATTACKERS POST DEFEATIST DEMORALIZATION PROPAGANDA

The nuclear family is a jewish invention meant to produce worker drones for kike industry, traditional extended families are what have sustained us throughout the millennia.

Genes don't work that way. Your body doesn't hold the information of such a small amount of DNA. The White genes eventually wash away the mud genes even though it's recessive, it can even wash away the stain of nigger genes.

it's pretty terrible throughout the midwest. most of the people here are so complacent they lack any kind of perspective. there's nothing to do outside of their favorite hunting season, and talking about politics, or having any convictions at all really, is too troublesome and too extreme for most of them. hiding your powerlevel only works if you play the most absolutely braindead normalfag.

it's different at universities and colleges here though. most of these people, having grown up in the static environment of the midwest have less exposure to subversion than people in large cities (because the lives shown on TV don't match their lives much at all) and when they finally confront full-blown lefties at college they either have found the fight they've been itching for, simply ignore them the best they can, or join them.

What kind? If redskin redskin (not the brown spic type) then you're good.

Let's not get carried away.

Please note though that this takes at least 6 generations to "wash" out anything like this, and should not be used as an excuse to breed outside of your race. If you're at "2%" consider yourself lucky, you're just about at the end of that chain and need to be responsible.

My wife and I are both in the same situation as , our sons should be completely fine, and seemingly are so far (they're still little guys).

Funnily enough, the ginger girl of your pic is doll-material. I can totally imagine a doll looking exactly like her.

This doesn't reflect a shift in views amoung whites, but rather demographic replacement.

Whites have gone down at least 10% in the last 20 years… and gee what a surprise the anount of people who think women should stay home and raise a fanily has gone up by 10%.

Also helps that practically the only whites having children are right wingers. American liberals average little more than a single child for every married couple, and they have few married couples as well.

anepigone.blogspot.com.br/2017/04/majority-of-us-births-are-white.html

>tfw 1/8th Injun
I know your pain.
At least it's Choctaw, one of the Five Civilized Tribes.

North American Indians have lots of white blood within them.
Also, Whites and East Asians/Amerindians were a single people until 22,500 years ago, so they at least are not niggers.

Its not surprising, 3rd wave feminism pushed "empowerment" by acting like entitled childish cunts. Feminists convinced an entire generation of women to either not act like a feminist, or that women are only capable of being submissive and letting others take care of them.

Leftisim went so far left it turned into the right.

For the most part injun blood can be bred out. The farther south you go the less likely it is to happen, aztec/beaner blood being on par with niggers.

Exactly, same with set Polynesians.

This desu.

American indians and northeast asians are genetically closest races to europeans

More closely related than they are to other asians even

I almost forgot about that, thanks user.

Women "empowerment" was always such a joke. Apparently women are so capable as men that they have to force the law to make themselves equal. Why not put your theories to the test, feminists? If it IS true then surely it can work in real life, right?

Its noting but a meme that the left strays from authority and that its all about peace and inclusion: right wing force relies on individual strength and trust of the people, leftist strength relies on deception by feeding them comfortable lies, the masses to overwhelm the proud few.

no

Criminally unchecked trips of truth

I wonder if that's why. But you'll notice injun features go away reliably and much more quickly than other types of miscegenation. A nigger in your family tree will still be showing 10-20 generations down the line rather prominently, and even east asian features tend to linger a good long while, where as once you're down to less than say an eighth redman it can be fairly hard to tell.

That and redmen are on their way out, they just don't come off as threatening as other races when there aren't going to be any left a century from now.

Redskin is a symptom of the scorching desert, user. In lowland Poland little kids running around in the summer can get so tanned they look like little gypsis, kek.

Even shut-in injuns have a peculiar hue about them, it's more than just a suntan. If you ever go down to the reservations to buy tax free tobacco you'll get your fair share of them that never set foot outside of their trailers.

their skin is darker and redder, rednecks get very red, and then turn white over winter, redskins more or less stay red

God what I would give for that. The woman I'm into is a diamond in the rough around here. Great with kids, in shape, single and even a virgin because of homeschooling. Just too bad for me that she's focusing on career over anything else. I even asked her out, and she just left me hanging.

That's great and all except for the "the pendulum skipped you by a decade~, this youngest generation is being swung to the right, thanks for fighting in the meme wars, it's too bad for you and your wasted years" part, but what are you gonna do, right? Haha… haha…

I see you dubs and I check them, but I raise you this, what is stopping you from picking up a redpilled 18 year old at 50?

We have to ensure that there is no future rebellion against the restoration of traditionalism. All jews must die.

Encouraging thread but hard to gauge in my ultra-Left area.

I lol'd.

Also many loyal military wives. American Sniper mentioned one or two sterling examples.

I wonder what Buckley would think now that his magazine supports transsexual rights, the Religious Right is largely an interracial adoption advocacy group, and Nazis are the only conservatives?

Well said.

The "traditional" (nuclear) family model was initially articulated by Rousseau in the 18th century. While he was an egalitarian, he didn't believe the Enlightenment has led to moral progress, and so while he idealized family and community, as well as the famous "noble savage", he envisioned them from an egalitarian perspective, sans patriarchy. The nuclear family ideal was always inherently weak and unsustainable; it would be more correct to say the Jews largely tolerated it for the first few decades of their media dominance, then began to attack its weaknesses with all their might.

Either one would be wonderful. I can't cook but would learn if I had to.

I concede the point, it lacks the same punch though. The whole thing was a bit of a confluence of unfortunate developments more than anything else, but the lack of support and redundancy made a very fragile system that is wiping out white families the world over, and that only helps the jew. It wouldn't have come to be like this if people had held onto their family farms and not moved into cuckboxes in the cities to toil away in factories.

We're all gonna make it, one way or another.

Like…you want to make her into a doll?

iktf lad, we will make it

I hate this meme, mixing with us will turn even the most toner black nigger into at least chocolate. If that were true they'd come out just as toner black. Muds want to mix with whites to bleach their children, to be like us. Its still not an excuse to mix races though, fucking shitskins only want us for our genes and gibs but they'll only get our projectiles and rope.

all by plan goyim

2.1 user, 2.1

Did he go sayian?

Funny (or sad, depending on how you look at it), this image describes my family life right now. My parents (esp. Mom) regularly ask aloud what they did wrong in raising me to develop such "extreme" beliefs (and I don't even go full Redpill on them). My mom hates that I'm openly opposed to marrying non-whites. I will only marry and have children by a white woman, and it deeply bothers my mother.
I guess I have God to thank that she still married a white man and had me, I very well could have been born mixed.

How do I meet women in a shitlib state everyone?

tfw the first thing I thought of was how lucky this guy was to be married at 23 and to already have a family going, and here I am unable to even find a girl who's worth a shit
I can't tell if I'm more depressed or jealous
sage for off topic

>tfw I almost got married but just before I proposed she left me for "my own good"
In retrospect, she was right, but the feels went off the charts and I'm still single at 23

Caring what women want is what destroyed the family unit, fuels mass immigration and led to never before seen levels of promiscuity, sexual disease and the wholesale slaughter of our replacement population in the womb.
Stop thinking within the confined little box of "how can I be what a woman wants" and start thinking about who women can be disenfranchised politically, legally and socially, in order that they may be forced back into their roles as mothers and home makers.
If you rely on their whims and fashion to accomplish this you are weak and a cuck.
Women will NEVER voluntary rescind "all the rights but none of the responsibility", if Whites are to survive then our future society will be one in which female "rights" and social liberty are curtailed suitably far enough to make being a mother in adulthood the only viable choice for the vast majority of women.
No votes, no welfare, no child support, no alimony other than in the most extraordinary circumstances.

The choice becomes "be a good wife or be destitute."

are sexual diseases more prevalent than they were?
and what is to blame though?
scandinavia doesn't have much

The only girl who's interested in me is this Nepalese girl at my uni

Is she aryan, or does she have a mongoloid or Dravidian mix?

She's brown as fuck, fam. Good facial structure, but brown as fuck. I considered hittin' n quitin', but that would be dicksish since she seems nice.

I also noticed this trend: communities where faith still plays a major role in festivities and social gatherings, even if poz'd because of niggers and fugees, still achieve a higher rate of solidarity and much less desperation than big cities full of intellectuals. I guess having something to believe in that isn't relevant to the material world really helps you get through the day.

With no societal cohesion or insular communities these fringe wanna-be traditionalists are merely a fad and can be easily eroded through jewish programming or any other financial and social troubles that could plague the family.

It's a nice idea but they built their ideal relationship on very unstable ground.

Women can't even make the decision on where to go out for dinner or what to do tonight for a date, of course they don't want to make decisions.

because i live in California and dont want my kids to grow up in this fucking shit hole.

she wanted to stay on the cock carousel

It's not that hopeless. Competent wives are increasingly turning to work they can do from home, like selling shit on eBay. It was what my mom did to pass the time until I moved out and she was bored enough to go back to work. Many take up crafts as well and sell those online, basically the modern version of knitting to pass the time. I actually met a real estate agent who, after working with her for a few months, found out that she has children and that she left her previous job because modern real estate can be done mostly from the home, except for at most 2 or 3 hours of showing homes per day, and not every day at all. The internet is actually empowering women (it feels very strange to say that in an unironic context nowadays) to do more from home, and it's actually making a lot of the newest generation of women realize they can just stay at home and always do something productive for their family without going through all of the stupid bullshit men have to go through. Which is how it should be.

That only makes sense if both spouses work, and the husband doesn't do any of the repair/maintenance that men traditionally do.

The generational tide is turning..

I think it is due to the extremely transient nature of city life vs small community. In the city, people come and go in your life at a tremendous rate. I've noticed city people can be quick to make friends, but struggle or completely fail and maintaining meaningful relationships. In a smaller community, few people come and few people go. You know most of your neighbors as long as you know your immediately family. That just isn't how it goes in the city for whites. Niggers and beaners often do never leave their own blocks.

No wonder you can't find anything but shit now at thrift stores and flee markets. Bunch of cunt resellers are buying all the good stuff.

The trick is to become more confident in yourself and act more confident in yourself. Make every day to be like that night that Trump won the elections and libs were bawling their eyes out. That smugness, that pure feeling of joy. Reach deep into that and use that as your basis. Then mix in the pride that you carry yourself for the glorious fuhrer. Women tend to notice a confident man more than the jewish conditioned self loathing beta ones.

>I myself have one that unironically actually enjoys cooking, cleaning, can make shit with sewing, will willingly tan a hide, appreciates when I bring home small or large game, and doesn't think jet fuel can melt steel beams

What do I do, besides suicide.

Jdate?

not possible. female virgins dont exist anymore, they all got fucked back in the early 2000s, stupid cunt but i still think about her, think about what if she was pure

WAIT EVERYONE
Did any of your even consider how much of this pendulum swing is due to changing racial demographics?

Niggers are irrelevant because abortion keeps them at a steady 13-15% of the population. But we do know that each generation of Americans is a little less white than the last one. Hispanics and mixed race mongrals are steadily climbing in numbers. Hispanics, asians, and muzzies don't play the gender game and still hold very traditional beliefs. Remember that.

There has to be a correlation here.
60% of Americans are white yet too many are aging boomers.

Although I do think it's very likely that young whites are steering a hard right and that the pendulum is swinging back in general. But that still doesn't account for the decline in the white population and the fact that our numbers are shrinking.

When I see a steady increase of white births then I'll fully celebrate this news.

Seriously though, what should I do? The best plan I can come up with is to go hard on trying to get a good paying career going and hope I find some introverted virgin chick online when I'm in my 30's or something.

Go to some community college and pick up some socially awkward girl drifting through life without knowing what degree she wants. That's what I did and nabbed me a cute Italian virgin who played vidya and is currently being a pretty rad homemaker.

Granted, the virgin thing is near impossible at that age, but there are plenty of awkward grills who were pushed to get a degree by their parents despite not really feeling it. Remind them what their calling in life is.

Thanks, but I have two questions for you:

1: What the fuck did you go into that you can financially support yourself and someone else who isn't working.

2: How did you know she was a virgin?

I also have to sort out how the fuck I will be able to pay for my own housing since currently my mother is largely dependent on me for paying rent.

Staying at home can also reduce expenditure, so you don't need the income. You don't need an expensive dish washer, clothes washer/dryer, a second car. The wife can also raise a vegetable garden, raise goats, chickens, etc, and prepare meals, saving money on food.

it's no secret that there's a paranoia inducing amount of faggots on Holla Forums, and with /cuteboys/ still down who knows where they're lurking.

It's great for you and all that 95% of men have that aura to them that women won't say no to but for the rest of us it's damn near impossible and no amount of "self improvement" has helped. Forget about all the other shit.

Game user, at least a few of those responses was a shit test.

This. I don't have fancy statistics or anything to back it up, but it's like when they ask Americans, "do you own any guns?" and they say no because why would they tell anyone, then the papers say, "GUN OWNERSHIP IS DOWN!!"

I mean sure in the 90s or whenever half of highschool kids would say that 'equality' at home was important, I'd wager that 90% of those homes turned out to be patriarchal like it's been for tens of thousands of years. It's just the natural order of things and 60 years of cultural marxism may change things like having niggers and spics in our country but it doesn't change hardwired evolutionary traits. People say anything that will make them sound good on surveys so it's mostly all bullshit.

This can't be real

I got into a relationship with a white girl 10 years older than me, only a month after I decided to try to get married after Trump moved into the White House. It's something.

You're not getting it, if I try Game they see right through it, but if a guy who gets laid uses it (and they can tell) it will work. Because they already decided no within seconds of meeting me, before the thought of boning ever came to my mind.

Of course most responses are bullshit but the point was it's all a variant of 'no'. And get real it wasn't a shit test of an elaborate way to test if I'll keep pursuing a dead end it's just saying no in the first way that comes to mind. At this point worrying about finding someone trustworthy is pretty much a normalfag problem out of sight for me.

23 years old here bros, I know this feeling.
Gave up a sweet girl when I was 18 because I didn't know if it was right or not. Turns out she became a mega feminist after dating some asian faggot.
I could have saved her.

Of course they see right through it, there was never any pretense they didn't see through it. Your self loathing is something everyone can pick up around you. But if you're actively being antagonized for being "creepy" then that girl does find you sexually attractive, she just hates you because you scream "loser".

You need to actively pursue being a masculine man, and not a fake exterior but to internalize a masculine mindset of a man and to actively improve yourself into somebody people would respect (not necessarily like).

they count arabs as white, and some hispanics

I fell for the STEM meme and got an electronics engineering associates degree. Got a pretty sweet job as a factory mechanic though. Got an office and everything.

I found out she was a virgin after a month or so of dating. She was very confused about my courting process of first letting her know I was interested and then asking her on a dinner date. I was pretty much a shut-in at that age, hated normalfags and faceberg, and I was just approaching dating like I had seen in 80s flicks. She kept saying that most guys never do that kind of thing anymore and that there is some nebulous relationship state called "talking" where you and someone else know you are interested in each other but you aren't dating and are free to fuck around. Most of her life was spent in these "talking" states and the guys would quickly grow frustrated that she wouldn't put out and leave in a few weeks. So in summary, to find a girl with good values you should approach females like a classic male. Let them know you are interested early on before you become "just a friend", if they too are interested then get to know them over dinner or some other activity a couple of times. When you are confident in your choice ask them to go steady. They may think its cheesy and old fashioned but they will love it if they are worth dating.

I won't deny that there is a lot of trash to wade through and that I have a face that is easy on the eyes. I am, however, horribly out of shape due to a sedentary lifestyle and I had some pretty severe social anxiety for most of my life. This was during a time in my life when I practiced charisma in front of a mirror and on online friends until I was confident enough to try being a "cool guy" in real life. It worked for me but I can't tell you it will work for everyone. I will tell you that being confident, even if you are a sack of shit, will instantly make you more appealing to women. Every greasy fat asshole that bags a hottie did so because they were confident (or rich, but that usually makes you confident).

One last point before I stop posting because this isn't my blog: I was a kissless virgin and in my early 20s when all this occurred. We're all gonna make it, brethren.

It was the redskin type, not beaner.

There's not a difference and if you even have to bring it up it's probably a lot more than 2% shitskin.

I'm happy for you user, but this false hope needs to stop.

You're not really getting it because you never had to be in this position (I assume). They can pick up on self-loathing but that's not the issue. I could be completely happy with myself, outgoing and confident (I was for a couple of years) and guess what jack shit was different. You're telling me "just stop feeling bad about it" when I am reminded day after fucking day what a failure and loser I am for being a kissless virgin at 23 by faggots on this goddamn shithole of a board and I should just kill myself because I'm holding back the white race.

I've actually never been called creepy once in my life however, that was just a hypothetical example.
This sounds extremely retarded to me. If she finds someone attractive she either does nothing or gives subtle hints, not call him a creeper to throw him off, that's not a thing.

That has not, and will not change anything in me. Any attempts at trying to be a "masculine man" have always failed. I'm not a feminine numale by any means, probably just average, but people have this misconception of what the average man should be when really that has only ever been the small minority in history and men in a general case have came in many different varieties and that largely hasn't been a problem until the kikes drilled into women's heads that you need to be a perfect superman to be worthy of her presence.

Sorry, user. I hope one day I'll be able to give real hope to others without coming off as a braggart.

Ah I see, you're trapped in the "average forgettable guy" zone. Yeah only the winners and losers are the most fuckable in a girl's mind. Forgettable and average is the true killer of a woman's sexual interest.

That's happened to me my whole life, one time I've had crazy Jew girl stock me and antagonize me endlessly at one period and thinking back it explains everything about her always seeking my attention and getting pissed when i ignored her. That was when I was young though, now I'm forgettable too but I'm getting sick of wallowing in semi-poverty and I'm trying to get /fit/ and pursue some hobbies I always wanted to be a part of.

It's not that you're coming across as a braggart, it's just this mentality of, "I got lucky. This means everyone else will get lucky as well." Your heart's in the right place, but in the end, it just leads to further disappointment.

I'm 39 and still a KHV things like "still" don't happen to me but I have a dim hope
I hope your dick dies tonight

this right here
it's why g**gle and facecuck and twatter make such an effort to control what content people come in contact with

Wth. You are stuck with pussy paranoia. Just travel somewhere whores aren´t outside of the law and cleanse yourself of that self-loathing crap.

Also
Lol what. Are you planning to live as a poor man? Build yourself up, then carry a woman along.

tfw the only girl who's shown interest in me was a non-White and I couldn't touch her on principle.
Am I being tested for something greater? If so, what? I can't stand these complex feels

You could be right but that's probably just thinking too much of it and she was just crazy and wanted attention. I've thought the same too but I've never seen a case in real life where a girl was a total cunt to a guy when she liked him, it's always been more comparable to she sees a guy she likes, metaphorically trustfalls onto him and one week later they're dating. Or, the guy finds a girl, decides he likes her, talks to her and bangs her that night with a 90% success rate independent of how often he does it.

THIS. A lot of people mean well when they say that you just need to be patient and things will work themselves out. That's because they got lucky and they don't want to think of the alternative.

Just a few hours ago I was reminiscent of the last time I was this optimistic that I was going to find a qt very soon and how it wasn't that long ago.

Then I did the math and realized it was 4 fucking years ago and I'm going to die alone.

Whatever I'm going to go watch anime and go to bed.

Fucking this. Five fucking years of, "Oh well maybe soon it'll happen", and look where it's gotten me. Absolutely fucking nowhere except on the sidelines, watching everyone around me start families. I've got a .45 in the closet and am genuinely considering using it, but I live with my parents and I can't do that to them. I fucking hate my life.

Doesn't work that way.

Not that I would be married now but there are absolutely no signs of it happening in the future.

If the only way to avoid taking the blackpill is through complete denial of the reality that everyone's life is RNG and some people get a shitty roll, then what the fuck is the point?

She's a total cunt because he is a loser, she still finds him sexually attractive but hates him for it and lashes out. The lack of game on his part (and mine for that matter) is the only reason she doesn't pursue, even now when I mellowed out girls in my past who kept describing me as a crazy fuck or weirdo would bring up that they "had" a crush on me and look at me expectantly and then get antagonistic when i tell them to fuck off.

You're forgettable, have nothing to stand out about you, and you hate yourself you need a lot of work done or you need to be rich then just showcase your money to take of her children and if she balks then tell her to fuck off and approach another. Hell lock a girl into a political debate and win, then ask her to continue this for a cup of coffee.

If I can keep my miserable existence on to not betray my family and few friends so can you. We'll make it, to old age, that is.

Now I really need to stop replying because this shit just makes me too sad and I genuinely want to be able to move on with my life.

Its funny really. They try to paint it as "oh its not all bad for us! look they still support women working and women leaders and so on," but the truth is these kids dont think like that they just still have that bit of ingrained liberal narrative barking in the back of their minds that tell them to say those things. In reality, the men dont want female bosses or coworkers, and the women dont want to be bosses or coworkers or heads of households.

Liberalism is doomed with this next generation. They just want men to be men and women to be women, and things to be as they were 100 years ago before our bullshit generation started fucking everything up.

The only sad part is that these kids will have to live under the oppressive rule of millenials for most of their lives, as we've lived under boomers. They'll fuck up the vast majority of things for them, and by the time they start taking power who even knows if there will be a country left to save.

On the plus side of THAT though, it means THEIR kids are likely to be equally disdainful of millenial bullshit and be more traditional, but with another 30 years of millenial bullshit pushing shitskins on everything, they may very well end up being ethnonationalists and truly be the generation that purges the US of all the filth that has been eating away at it for the last century

I only want to make it to old age if I can continue to stay active. If something happens that causes me to have to stop lifting, I'm out before 50.

Fuck it
I've heard of this meme but I've never experienced it in real life before. The thought that some women who were cunts to me seems horrifying because I could not stand them, but I highly doubt anyone has ever liked me so it's all good I guess.

I do hate myself, because even when I put work into myself it still didn't work. It's funny, I get mad when people hate me for being a failure but I hate myself for being a failure more than anyone can.
laughingharlots.jpg

Maybe I'm weird, but this makes no sense to me. I've had cunts hate me for no reason before and it just made me glad because I wanted them to leave me alone.

Just get a job nigger. Jesus what is this thread?

Women are nightmare to work with or for in a setting more complicated than operating a cash register. Perhaps 5% of the women I've been forced to work with over the years decades were worthy of holding their position. The other 95% were fundamentally retarded and about as useful as a nigger, who by the way earned a 100% fail rate.

It took me years to reverse the brainwashing - women are intellectually sub-par and niggers aren't human. Wish I'd had the internet when I was 15.

You and I are too much alike, my friend.

Sorry to disappoint you Uncle Adolf.

"If you gonna take more time I'll charge you double"
"Damn, your ass sure is hairy"
"It's this your first time? God dammit, another weirdo"

I'm in the thread because it was about how young people are turning back to normalcy.

I don't think I'm superior to anyone ITT, I'm just saying that I think you guys are too stuck in your heads. Get a job, move out, and realize that going after women is a numbers game. Just don't take rejection personally and keep trying. It's basically just fishing.

Then what is your problem my son?

God you're so retarded.

That's why I told them to fuck off later in life when they brought the whole "I secretly had a crush on you" routine.

Winning and standing firm in political arguments is exactly the kind of thing to attract interest with a woman hate is not the opposite of love, the arguing developing into something else is on you however.

I'm assburger and probably ugly, I worry too much and that repels women, and even then women around me only seem to want 6'3" blonde guys with square jaws with the one exception of wop/spic ottermode manlets and numale hipster cucks because that's the only types I know with girlfriends.

It's not easy but you have to keep trying, it's the only option there is. Or you could just bitch about it on 8ch like a little faggot.

molymeme made a good video on this, i believe called the rise of the daycare generation

Good on you m8

It would but I would get laughed at.

I would argue that it's borderline autistic to keep smashing your head into the wall repeatedly hoping something changes. In fact I believe that fits the definition of "insanity".
Right because you coming on here spouting your retarded shit makes you better than me.

After teenage/ early 20s looks aren't so important. But no matter what age you are money is the most important to women. So just work towards getting a better job and your choices in women will get better. Or lower your standards and get an uglier/fatter girl.

Or you could stop trying if you determine that trying won't get you anywhere.
We should probably do that less tbh, but what am I going to do, I'd rather not bitch about this in real life and it's not like I do this often anyway nor do I blame anyone for this.

Not important in itself, but having an ugly or awkward demeanor can put people off, men and women. I have a tendency to offend normalfags' sensibilities.
Then I'm fucked because I'm borderline retarded.
Still wouldn't want me. They tend to have higher standards than you would think.

Did you even try? The number one rule of game is to say anything, literally anything because saying nothing and being passive guarantees that you will get nothing.
Perfect time for a neg, or to not even bring it up as a date just ask her to continue this argument over a cup of coffee. So long as you have more material to change the subject and neg her along lightly you have a much better chance.

Only if you don't change your approach, you gotta practice with the expectation of rejection.

It probably is but that's just the way women work. You try hard and focus all your energy on one woman, and she's got 4 guys after her. You have to be chasing 10. It's just the way it is man. Or maybe you can get lucky like someone earlier ITT and find some virgin from rural Wyoming or whatever but I wouldn't count on it. It's just fishing. Cast your line, get a bite, it gets away. Repeat until you hook one.

All I'm saying is you have to go after multiple women and not give up.

Are you living in the fucking 50's? I can't think of 10 women across the 24 years I've spent on this fucking earth that I'd want, much less trust my potential children with.

What area are you in? Because I'm trying to give advice based off experience living in the midwest and the deep south.

The best advice you could give is simple:
GET OUT

And move to some liberal hellhole? I think not.

Are you stupid? Some of the northern states have even looser gun laws than Texas, as well as the quota of racist whites required for a functioning State.

Oh yeah I got out of the south in the early 00s. Way too many niggers down there, but the whites that lived there were great. Northern midwest is definitely much better though.

Then you'll have it much easier because of more whites, less liberals, less normalfag trash. I'm about an hour from Philadelphia.

I know myself and I know how this shit goes. Sure if you have a normal rate of return then what you said makes sense but for my small minority her saying yes would be like if gravity stopped working and I started floating in the air.
Then that just pushes it down to asking for her number, or a second date, etc.

This is how I can tell that you don't really know where I'm coming from, sure my approach may suck but that's not the issue here, the issue is I have no logical reason to think that rejection won't happen due to deeper issues.

Straight up, it's another reason why I don't want to leave my job at the gym. I recall a few weeks ago, I was watching a stream and they were showing the White House. My boss/owner of the gym walks up, and goes, "Ah, a white house, for a white president" and walked away. I fucking lost my shit, but ever since then I've realized I have a top tier comfy job. Sage for turning into a blogpost.

This, you could try to chase that many but you would have to really lower your standards to degenerate trash, looks not even being an issue as I would consider most women to be "attractive enough" if they're white.

Well not EXACTLY 10 but you get my point. You have to have backups. Cast more lines user.

Yeah, your point is you still think life is like it was in the 50's.

Stop caring about that issue that issue is holding you back from even trying, and maybe see some trustworthy 3rd parties for hormone checks or any problems with your brain for issues that aren't just mental blocks.

The point is if you put all your hopes in one girl she's going to let you down. Treat women like disposable things until they prove you wrong.

If you approach every woman like she's going to be the aryan hausfrau of your dreams you're going to be disappointed. You can turn some women into something resembling that but you probably won't find them in the wild, you'll have to find a normal girl and train her.

All you've done in this thread is spread nihilist fail cancer. Others have offered advice but you're blubbering like a little bitch and being negative. If you won't make the effort to help yourself then fuck off.

He's in the midwest it basically is still the 50s out there, I can't blame him.

I could literally stop caring about it for the rest of my life and that wouldn't change anything, it's the truth. Let's say I didn't care about rejection or being alone anymore, and I was perfectly happy. I ask out girls, but they still say no because that's just how it works, but I'm still happy because I moved past my issues hypothetically of course. At that point if I'm legitimately fine I may as well stop trying and enjoy life otherwise.

A capital idea user. Much better than shipping off billions of dollars to third world shitholes.

Jesus Christ that's not the issue here. It's obvious from this entire fucking thread that this point stands. What YOU seem to be missing is the fact most of do not have more than one woman to pursue. My standards are few, but apparently fucking impossible.

This is all I require, and yet I've found exactly TWO women in the past five years that fit these requirements. One is now married, and the other is pursuing career over anything else.

I wish I was in this mystical land where it's still like the 50's. I'm in Northern Texas, and I'm surrounded by fucking retarded hippy college students and spics.

Considering you've done nothing in this thread you're no one to talk. I'm not telling others to be nihilist but I'm a lost cause and I'm trying to be a warning to others. You assume I've done nothing for myself and I could easily have what I want, but I'm trying to explain that it just isn't that simple. If you want to live in your just world fallacy bubble then you're the one that needs to fuck off.

Well it sounds like location is the only problem then. Time to move.

You're fucking sorely mistaken if you think I'm just gonna up and give up that shit.

"Every generation always rebels against it's parents" is just a jewish meme, what actually happens is "very generation has a lot of motivation and energy but don't know where to direct it". In dysfunctional societies like ours the most obvious way for new generations to direct their focus, is by doing the opposite of what the adults are doing, but in in a properly functioning society the adults would give them some kind of character building project to be part of Ala Hitler Youth.

There's that fag talk again.

Look mate, nobody gets what they want easily. Crying because some bimbo shoots you down is the mentality of a teenager. You have to move past that bullshit or you are doomed.

More strawmanning. I love it.

It isn't about how easy or hard, that wouldn't mean jack shit to me, if I thought it was possible, no matter how hard I would do it. I don't believe it is possible. Specific bimbos mean nothing to me, a rejection itself means nothing to me, other than it reaffirms what I know to be true. You need to stop projecting because I'm much less sad than you think, more just annoyed and bored.

Money is more important than starting a family eh?

Starting a family isn't an option for me anymore.

O.K. to the filter shitcan you go.

Because you live in some twilight zone hell hole of coontown spiked with liberal faggots or something. It's a vicious cycle that you must break. Come home, white man.

Check this shit out. ""She's wearing the same outfit"" - it's like she went to the porn shoot the same fucking day that her boyfriend shipped out.

natives have good genes you coons

If I can find a job up north, I will.

Women's favourite books is rubbish like 50 Shades so of course women want real men, they just don't want to admit it publicly or else the PC police will get them. Learn your place beta orbiters.

I'm seeing fucking red holy shit. Shit like this makes me glad I'm single.

Those "good genes" were still stuck in the stone age by the time Europeans reconquered the Americas from them. Contrary to popular beliefs, they did not respect life as much as we think. They treated animals as poorly if not more poorly than we have, their women far more poorly than we have, and weren't shy of genociding other tribes.

The noble savage was the European "barbarian."

Yeah nah, the Germans never skinned their enemies and scalped women and children and ate their organs. Fuck off chief.

Generation Z is more than just a meme.

(1)
(1)

And here comes the blackpill shills.

generation zyklon reporting in
gas all women

nice lie faggot

Young Buckley would probably be closer to us than old Buckley.

Dank trips, m8.

Faggot.

You do realize Generation Z is already only half white? Have fun with your based nationalist niggers and spics.

there is literally nothing wrong with fraternal love

This is where you're wrong. They aren't really white.

Yes nigger we get it. On one hand you bitch about blackpill shills and in the next post say it's hopeless and all over. Not constructive.

I didn't say shit about blackpill shills you faggot, stop imagining things.

where the fuck are you getting this bullshit timeline newfag, we have like 10 years tops before the shitskins start annexing parts of the west openly.

Well fuck, my mistake. I stand corrected.

Biology never changes.

Nobody ever tried to genocide you, kike. That is all been on your mind all along.

But you are so afraid that one day you got to pay for your shit, that you planned to genocide those that would held you justly accountable.

Now you are trying to carry out that genocide.

By the end of this century, your kind won't exist anymore, because people like you do not deserve to live in the same world as people like me.

Keep shitting on whites that try to turn things around, because they will turn things around. When they do, they will remember you had no mercy on them, ever.

gen z are a bunch of spics, the west won't last until they enter adulthood. its already falling apart right now. also its easy to talk people up when they haven't done anything yet, remember when they licked our millineal assholes 10 years ago?

also all women should be enslaved

Won't even bother

There is always a counterculture to the mainstream.
As feminism and fag rights is currently the mainstream, traditionalism and patriarchy are now the counterculture. It is now 'edgy' and 'nonconformist'.

Your divide-and-conquer is not working anymore, Isaac.

I bet you're the type of person to walk into the middle of Detroit at night and think you're perfectly safe.

REPEAL THE 19TH AMENDMENT

It sure won't make white children, faggot.

Truly the world has gone mad when traditional culture is considered edgy.

Want to rebel, kids? Be hip and edgy and all that? Don't smoke that dope. Don't drink and drive. Don't wear clothing that looks like it's missing most of its cloth. Respect your elders. Be a manly man if you're a man and a woman of great feminine charm if you're a woman. Learn to hunt and fish plus all manner of traditional skillsets. Don't be a militant atheist. Trades are cool now too. Etc etc.

You turbo-autists can never discuss women without the thread turning into /r9k/. [%]But you're not wrong.[/%]

[%]Don't worry, it will get better.[/%] [%]Go out, find your qt3.14 autistic waifu, and create a new master race.[/%]

oh fuck

(checked)
What animoo is that from? Looks pretty good

You should add, "that's right, MOM AND DAD".

seems like every fat women has this

Well of course this will happen after you mass-import muslims and mexicans! This study is 100% pointless. What is the trend among white people only? That's the real issue.

Internet

This Shit Reminds me of the Ork Stormboys to be honest

Yeah fuck off

It's rare but there are still women there that actually enjoy that shit. Maybe if you got yourself out of a lib cucked city and either into a quiet town or further into the countryside you'd discover that your assumption based on your own bitter failure at securing a proper mate only holds weight to what pozzed city you live at.

At least you have women come onto you user. I've probably had at least 7 faggots come onto my over the past 5 years.

I don't know what the hell it is about me, but I wish I was dead.

I got a job just after Trump became President if that counts

ITT people are baffled how women turn out to be whores
With whore training camps like video related, they are riding the dick with 13 into the sunshine.

t. guy riding the love high who is 3 months away from being dumped for the next cock

Feminism is basically returning to the law of the jungle, civilization is very tough for most womyn so they'd rather drag us back into the stone age.

currently feminism is trying to A) weaken caucasian males

B) import boat loads of barbarians at the gates to subvert the population

C) misc things like porn into the mix…*cough*jewz*cough*

D)????

And finally

E)White people become extinct or near extinct

That's the agenda anyways, anything could happen…I predict once the *minorities* start having to compete for resource that they've stolen from us - they will kill each other

Arabs just love Black people, and Black people just love Mexicans…and Asian people really just don't like anyone

I dunno, shit is gonna be really weird the next decade- sorry for reddit double spacing sitting close to a big monitor

checked for high energy optimism

look up camille paglia. she slews steinem and wimpy feminists who want workplace inequality but start whistling nonchalantly when they ppl bring up trash men or sewage workers

she looks like fucking trollface.

Partly because of these

and partly because of the boiling a frog metaphor. A lot of young frogs are being dropped directly into boiling pots and immediately jumping out.

It does if the man isn't a failure and the wife engages in good financial planning. That second part in particular is increasingly rare.

If you're not living in an expensive city, $40k/yr is about the minimum to support a family without government dependency. It won't be luxurious by any means, but you can get by.

What she meant was that feminists succeeded in forcing employers to hire women regardless of qualification.
=

Even contemplating whether women would do these jobs well (i.e. whether they deserve them) amounts to wrong-think among feminists. A devout feminist accepts the abstract idea of equality over any empirical reality. No amount of evidence could make a dent in that belief. The word "proven" means something very different to a feminist, similar to how theologists will hold up sophistic a priori "proofs" for god's existence attempted by medieval and renaissance thinkers. Feminism is a religious movement fine-tuned (by Jews) to replace Christianity. Ideas of equality (last will be first, poor in life, rich in heaven etc.) were part of Christianity all along so an audience with Christian roots is more easily persuaded when "equality" is offered.

Meanwhile, look at feminists' pathetic failure to make any dent in Islam. The structure of any belief system is transparent to its true believers. Ignorant of their Christian roots they view Islam as another religion to fold over and yield to them, just like Christianity did. I do believe feminism would have failed quite soon any way, but the cognitive dissonance prompted by interactions with Islam is accelerating the dissolution of the cult massively. Inb4 Muslim apologists, being Muslim should be grounds for deportation from Europe and America. But more importantly non-Whites should be unable to obtain citizenship, regardless of religion.

I remember saying to my mum 2 years back that within two generation, egalitarianism will die in the household, workplace in three.

It's nice to see that I probably don't even have to wait two generations.

t. oh ye of little faith who's secluded themselves to the bitter wizard life

It's your choice mate, whatever floats your toaster. Perhaps you'd find the right wife material if you went looking yourself. Have some more confidence in yourself, buddy.

This is a whole new level of newfaggotry
It's Evangelion 3.0

The second image bothers me, because there was never a point where Holla Forums was so contrarian that it actively championed miscegenation, degeneracy, and social decay.

Holla Forums is not the edgy kid who does the opposite of society because it's controversial. Holla Forums is the place that has been desperately trying to hone in on the meaning of life by exploring all the avenues that (((they))) has been indoctrinating us to stay away from. We're a generation raised on a jewed education system, assaulted by jewed media, but matured during a brief time when the internet was most wild and free, and now we're seeing jews and their useful idiots descend upon our only safe haven, where we've been able to grow and study and learn and explore the fundamental elements of humanity and society.

Settling on traditionalism and a strong family unit was not some petulant act of rebellion. It was a moment of enlightenment, brought upon by the realization of what we lose and what we have lost by eroding these things.

checked. great analysis, user

That's the narrative being formed to shill to low info retards. Not a single mention of traditionlism or anti-degenerancy will reach most people because civnats need to be heavily manipulated so kikes can beat out the only real chance of beating them. They being taught and successfully shilled that degeneracy isn't a bad thing or some things are perfectly fine. Weed, race mixing, non-whites and such.

keep looking until you find a girl that says "I'm not racist! I'm 1/32nd Native American!" then redpill and marry her

I think we should err on the side of caution and segregate 100% white from 99% h'white

1/8 is bad tho

no they don't

This poll means nothing without knowing the demographic of the people who took it. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who wanted to return to traditional gender roles was male.

Actually in this case I think you can be fairly certain that that was not the distribution, else the leftist radical "scientists" (sociology!) would have touted it as men trying to keep women down. It must have either been fairly similar between the sexes or it was actually women becoming more conservative. Anything else would be reported as men being evil.

This. It's because more of America's youth are Hispanic.

Guy who got trips in that thread and praised Kek. Still looking for a qt to redpill.
The gal I was interested in rejected me but still seems to have feelings for me. Plus there's a bunch of others I'm interested in, not really gonna beat myself up over it.

Might be because women have become so horrible with their power everyone can see it now.

Bump

Wewlad

Think again Schlomo, youngsters saw how poisoned the "modern family" is and thus turned back to traditional society.
Women can feel it in their gut when and where they are most safe and prosperous (which is at home with their children) and men are simply all too eager to be traditional providers again. seeing failures of your parents is the best medicine against acting in the same way.

I honestly have mixed feelings on it.
On one hand the subculture around it is degenerate to the fucking core, and it dumbs down the young population that would otherwise be physically and mentally well, and actually contributing to their community.
On the other, it actually provides a not-numbing-suicide-tier alternative to the poison that big pharma shills out through a combination of salesman, paid-off doctors, and lobby groups. I personally know people that were driven near suicide because of those fucking "kil urself" soma tablets and how they ream brain chemistry, and were otherwise unhinged due to bipolar issues because of childhood abuse. Pot of all things helped them move through it, combined with actual therapy.

Pot is a good drug when applied to people who are actually dealing with mental problems - the problem is that it creates a psychological addiction in those using it for recreation and it can dumb you down if you abuse it. Paranoia, impaired thinking, the works.
Myself, I hate the weed culture with a passion.

The future is traditionalism. We are the unwitting vanguard of an international reawakening of ancient wisdom.
I can almost physically feel the zeitgeist in my hands.

i'm a proud disciple of kek and he awarded me with a 16 y/o aryan traditional virgin who wants dozens of kids and an off the grid homestead

she loves me to death and her sense of moral responsibility is possibly the hottest thing I've seen in a girl

At this point I think the best way to deal with the problem wouldn't even necessarily be to regulate it even more strictly, it's called "weed" for a reason and regulation has not worked whatsoever in the past. All legalization has done is take money out of the pockets of drug dealers that would otherwise push for harder drugs.
Probably the better way to deal with it would be to de-incentivize the drug culture entirely. Make it completely unappealing by adjusting the current generations' values, and put forward research to show exactly how much it affects both short-term and long-term memory. There's always going to be that degenerate clique that obsesses over it, but they can at the very least have their impact significantly minimized. Just take away the reason behind the escapism and some of the desired impact will follow.

I have this problem again and again since I started lurking on this board, Indian chicks find me attractive for some reason and I can't get myself to fuck them.

I've read this before, this is actually a true sign of progress. and I mean real progress, not fake jewish progress.

well gee whiz, that's where unrestricted laissez-faire capitalism gets you.

I hope this is sarcasm. This is the fault of jewsocialism, not aryan laissez-faire, where only the great thrive and parasites like the nog and zog die.

how is laissez-faire aryan? most of its prime movers were kikes. either you're wilfully ignorant or illiterate.

even Left Anarchists like Proudhon and Bakunin despised jews. can't say the same for Right-leaning variant. Two major exceptions were Kropotkin and Marx. and Marxist socialism and German Socialism are two different beasts. Spengler used to rip Marx a new asshole every chance he could get. even some of Marx's "frienemies" took joy in verbally sodomizing him. and yet even he himself hated Jews, the only thing Marx did of worth was to cause Jews to hate themselves. can't say the same for Rand, Rothbard or to an extent Hoppe. Hoppe's practices were put into effect with Pinochet who by all rights still had jewish backup. your move.

Increased access to information mainly.

In the late 20th century, if you wanted to find out about a current event you'd do one of two things; buy a newspaper or watch it on a news channel, most likely your local affiliate. If you were rich you had satellite and could watch international news. If you wanted to find out about something in the past, 99% of the time you had to go with the established story. Books written by kikes, films directed by kikes, faked documents forged by kikes and false words spoken by kikes.

Nowadays, we have so much more. You can order literally any book off of the internet, including books that you're not supposed to own due to (((wrongthink))). You can view radical manifestos and other rare documents that in the past you'd have to be part of a conspiracy circle to even get a glimpse at. And most importantly, you can talk with people in the same situation as you a lot easier and on a much larger scale. With the advent of the internet, this was bound to happen.

It's not rocket science, and not necessarily constrained by gender.

Being a homemaker can be very straining work. There is no time end of shift at which you can put your shit down and just go home. As the stay-at-home spouse, you are expected to provide the bulk of general home management, in addition to being your spouse's companion. Child/elderly care just intensifies it. You become responsible for other sentient beings, and in the case of children, training them to become functional members of the community. Its fucking crushing if you stop for even a moment to think about it.

So, I dunno. Many male anons lose hope because the pickings are so fucking slim. You can hire services to fulfill needs like food, housekeeping or child care, but some shit cannot be bought.

Women (and increasingly, men) infected with modern feminism forget three key things:

1. No one can read minds
2. No one likes nagging
3. Marriage is a partnership
4. Gratitude and responsibility

It's an unfortunate expectation that male anons will go wanting, or settle for far less than they should have to, because society has filled itself with women who only know how to half-assedly apply cosmetics and post the abortion-esque results on Instagram.

These women expect a man to serve them because they have vaginas, and 'all men want vagina'. He must happily wait on you hand and foot; he must work full time and bring home loads of money for you to spend, and he should anticipate and promptly fulfill any whim or desire that should precipitate in your empty little head. And of course, he is never, ever right. Logic ranks down there with used tampons, really.

I feel for you, male anons, I really do. Finding a partner who knows how to compromise/discuss, follow basic instructions, and, occasionally, hold their tongue, is unfortunately not the ultra-low bar it ought to be.

Maybe at one time, and before the kids are old enough to go to school. Now with kids in school most of the day and modern appliances housewives dont really do much. A middle class housewive's biggest problem is boredom and what to do with all their spare time. I will admit you are never really off the job but there is a lot of downtime.

The freedom to be great or not? Don't act like it's impossible to get a good job nowadays

There is also the issue that a lot of women have had it trained into them to see men as disposable providers, meaning they hook up with a guy for his looks and/or money and provide easy sex to get him to stay with them, but the moment they encounter another male that appears to have better/more looks and money, they abandon the original male partner.

This leads to loads of guys being chronically abandoned by women, which tends to result in them developing a bitter attitude and a pessimistic attitude towards females in general. The women who do this meanwhile end up emotional basket cases since they are unable to actually bond with anyone on an intimate level and, more often than not, infected with god knows how many different STDs.

They continue this behavior until they reach their 30's and realize their time frame for having children is slipping by quickly and end up either:

-marrying some desperate male willing to settle for the emotional and sexual equivalent of a dirty diaper, which never works out

-becoming bitter and angry at men for not marrying them and giving them kids and going full hambeast tumblrwhale

truth

youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI

I saw that shit in my youth, and because of that and many other things, I will not form close bonds with anybody. Hell, and with my congenital arrhythmia, I'll never have children. Yay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DEGENERACY.

He has awoken and is PISSED

Gentlemen, should we poach some Gen Z women?

White women are taking part in a sex strike against White Genocide. They have noticed that many if not white men are sick and self-hating white anti-white traitors, so they have stereotyped (correctly) white men as being the cause for White Genocide–massive third-world migrating and conditions to "assimilate" third-worlders with the white population and so destroy the white genotype. Why would any white women want to risk being in a relationship with an anti-white white man, who probably has something against her for her own white race? Unlikely.

Remember that white men, the leaders in white society, give credibility to organisations which employ people who say things like–

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

And white men in white countries also support institutions which can be seen people who say–

"There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states." - General Wesley Clark

No, white women would rather go on sex strike until White Genocide has been stopped; it's preferable to being a member of the weaker sex in a relationship who has a good chance of being a race traitor.

I guess I'll share my love-life story.
>I'm 19 17 year old qtpa2t white Christian girl hits on me some
>I didn't respond to her advances because March was a rough month RIP Grandad, I miss you already
>Friend her on Facebook after the trip and get everything out in the open
And that's where I'm at today. I'm riddled with disgust and regret over my past relationships. Here's hoping life goes better.

Although it's disgusting that tainted person gets an untainted person, hopefully you produce a lot of white/European ancestry kids to make up for it.

Through Christ I am untainted, sincuck.

I do like that Holla Forums isn't always bad news, really good to hear. Now if only I could find a woman my age with good values.

Something off-putting seeing them move that way. I could never watch my relatives who were involved in it. Feels wrong.

Sorry user you're just ugly

see you in 30 years, cuck

Stirner has to be the most removed from reality intellectual.

All studies show that millennial marriages and home lives are much more stable and secure than their parents.

Basically, millennials grew up under a shit generation, so nature is taking its course.

ohtheirony,jpg

Depends on the lifestyle you're willing to settle for. Of course the TV tells you you need to have it all. Fortunately, nobody's watching TV anymore.

So things are going back to where they would be without (((interference)))

BREAKING NEWS: VAGKIKES WANT JOB NO MORE, NOW THEY WANT MEN TO DO ALL JOBS WHILE THEY GETTING FAT

This type of shit, alongside the other posts on Holla Forums makes me believe that we truly are being raided.

Counter-raid when?

You'll be just fine, stop worrying.

you're l8 m8
pol is r/the_donald subreddit for like a year now

But snakes are cold blooded.

Double-dubs is talking sense. This exact thing started happening for me a few years ago. The girl was 24, never even seen a dick, and couldn't wait to drop out and start with the kids.

Her fucking Mormon family married her off to a farmer. A spic, no less.

The next one isn't getting away that easily.

I think you guys will have to do this without me.

Will we fuck lad. You can do it.

T-that's an unexpected offer.

Wow. big surprise.

Make laws that make it worthwhile to breed, instead of a highrisk venture and I'll reconsider.
Not like most lolmgtows dislike women except as overcompensation, they just know to not trust in their promises or goodwill.

Get rid of that attitude, quite honestly.
Up until my 28th birthday, beside my very first gf, Ive only had shitty girlfriends.
Even tho for the most part I didnt think of them that way til way later on, but it was always a hurtful experience.
However it pretty much works like this, you get what you expect.
So if you think of your possibilities in that way and you run around with that defeatist attitude, thats what youre gonna get. I think theres more than just psychology behind it too.
So let go of that shit(with NLP techniques preferably, just jewtube it) and then try again.
After I got rid of my depression i realized that the huge junk of my ex's were pure aids.
I didnt even find their style pretty anymore, I shifted a lot, from "hurt" girls with dyed hair(not the SJW type) to dark haired white beauties that arent braindamaged. And that completely happened on its own
Scuse me for huge text, but your love-life will change if you fix whats bringing you down, be it just love related or depression or whatever.

The "what's bringing me down" is me being a fuck up. I don't know where to even begin fixing that. Although I don't know how much of it is me actually being shit, and how much of it is just unwarranted self-loathing

Its a feeling right, that youre a fuck-up? Either its there on its own or when you think about stuff that validates yourself as "fuck-up".
Then its easily combat-able with NLP techniques.
I dont like sharing this cause of all the shills, they can die a miserable suicide death.
Put a throw-away spam mail in your next posts email field, ill send you vids to what I used.

Here you go

I got nothing so far, so just informing you pal.

Yes user, the atomisation of society and our tribes continue onward, what are we to do? Not start with stable families that lead to greater unification? get real!

Tbh though, bros before hoes, aka mannerbunds are neccessary and must be put before finding wifeys

Took me a while to write some stuff up, I thought Id write something up explaining shit instead of just listing the videos. But its sent now, good luck with it.
Worked for my depression 10/10

Didn't get it yet but I started reading about it myself I'll definitely try it, maybe it will help with some of the bad habits I have and allow me to create more good habits, which will boost my self-esteem that way.

It was more an analysis of the posters not the board. By the time Holla Forums was made we'd all been on image boards for a long time.

Self esteem issues usually are feelings of shame(if its around ppl that is)
And I checked I put one 0 too much

>she's also supposedly into both femdom and maledom despite being quiet as fuck
What do?

Moments like this I feel luucky my gf's a childcare worker qualified to work from home and I'm a doctor. Can confidently say she'll be looking after the kids while earning money, and I'd have enough to support us regardless.
The goal is 3-5 well-raised kids and world they can live happily in.

Unfortunately the e-mail doesn't seem to be receiving messages from you at all, but even then I'm going to do my own research, so thank you a lot.

Date and convert her

Whats wrong with maledom, it is the most fun in bed, for me. Also that means shes got some issues, you dont like these things out of thin air.
But that maens she'll be really fun in bed.
Slowly redpill her n see what happens, go from there

weird af, my mail has "eclipse" in it, try looking in spam or something, I didnt get a failure to deliver reply this time.

I don't mind maledom or a little gentle femdom, femdom just isn't all that popular on Holla Forums for good reason.

You should marry her and stay by her forever.

Yea obv, but she is into maledom so tell you'll only do that. Youre a man after all
Maybe this'll art out in some powerplay during sex, my ex was submissive but sometimes she'd get so crazy during it that she'd try to ride me like some sex obsessed maniac.

And what he said, weeb means shes socially awkward most likely, which means you can form her since nothing has formed her yet, + weebs are usually quite loyal if theyre not the SJW type

I know I shouldnt but I don't respect whites who have children before age 26. It smacks of lack of planning and ignorance

This is exactly why white genocide is taking place. The hordes of niggers have children in their teens and has many children. People like you wait until you're 26+ and have one or two children.

Thats because we have a bigger IQ tho, we plan shit. they only have a lot of kids cause theyre dumb as shit and go straight for welfare like the lazy niggers they are

Memes.

not

Well how about absolutely none because I got shitty genes from an ugly mother and because I'm too retarded to figure out women.
There's a very good reason why I'm going to be a wizard.

Also why so many blacks are fatherless and have a horde of half-brothers and half-sisters from their whore mother, which leads to an abusive and wretched family environment that only reinforces and intensifies their natural nigger temperaments.

Women are emotional above everything else.
When I was like 17 or 18 I saw this one cutiepie approx same age as me date some fat guy.
What matters is taking care of yourself and having self-esteem

A new law should be that you never get welfare again if you leave your kids behind.

Been there, done that, got fucking nothing over and over again.
But hey, I get to focus my mana on meme magic.

Or, you know, just get rid of welfare period.

I am weeks away from becoming a wizard, and I'm not even mad. I have a new fire lit inside since I finally grasped that the white cause is the only thing that matters. I truly believe that once you find a cause that is bigger than yourself and commit to it, your fire will be re-ignited. Fighting only for yourself equates to survival, fighting for a greater cause becomes purpose.

There is this huge misconception that the 14 words can only be promoted through procreation, which is nothing but a false pretense. All men are not born to be fathers, this is a statistical fact of nature. Just because some of us risk being a genetic dead end, does not mean our people must be!

I am content knowing that I might die without ever having a family of my own. At least I will do my best to make sure that whites are on top again and will fix the errors of our past. I just might see change before I take my last breath. One thing is certain though, I will not be a regretful coward when that day comes because I decided to drown myself in self-pity instead of taking action.

Ironically, ever since I found my purpose, it seems to have made me more likeable, or acceptable rather, in social circles. For the first time in my thirty year long life, I am comfortable around normies and women.

Becoming a wizard might actually be a blessing in disguise. While the eternal normie heads straight into parenthood without wisdom, the wizard stands at the edge of society seeing it for what it truly is. While the normie is breeding, the wizard has the freedom to create change. All it takes is for him to commit and maybe, just maybe, he too will have a family of his own.

At least this is what I tell myself so that I can sleep at night.

I actually became a wizard myself not so long ago. I think that having a cause is changing me in ways I never expected, similar to what you describe. I directly mentioned being socially awkward and people were confused, and asked me who I was talking about. When I said myself, they said that no, I was fine.

Okay then. I'll just keep this up. I haven't written myself off from kids though, could be I just need to keep building the fire. If you want to shine like the Sun, first you must burn like it.

Man doesn't do housework, woman makes his life miserable…notice they never survey MGTOW or those who refuse to participate. Those men are the happiest on Earth.

*propagandists of the progressive persuasion.

With declining marriage rates I'd like to see a comparative analysis of those whom are willing to still marry and those who are either not or cohabitate.

Just wait for android pussy #mgtow.

Absolute suffering.

I'm not even closing the game since I barely managed to make it run.

I fear not going extinct. For if the Jew succeeds releasing what is contained in Detrick doom all humanity to extinction with us is the way to go.

Is there more to life, user?
Ask not what the Emperor can do for you, ask what you can do for the Emperor.

I just lol'd.

Can't really blame the woman on this one, he probably enlisted to go fight for ZOG after 9/11 to fight for 'muh' freedumbs Lol.

Being the boss is harder than those bitches thought. They would rather act like a kid and complain to their husbands. Fine.

Don't be a gullible faggot that falls for the "wait until you're 30 and make sure to make at least 100k as a couple to have 2-3 kids" meme.
Don't rely too much on materialism, if you can feed and house your family you're good.
Children aren't that expensive if you're not autistic about raising "the perfect children".

Oversaturation.
We're just tuning out at this point mate. It generally starts with edgy jokes and becomes something bigger later

yo same I just started dating my gf in February. just turned 20, already has the baby fever and wants to be my loyal wife and mother of my children and homemaker. She's really something else, I'm not letting her go for the world
now I just have to redpill her

I remember this. /r/ing the text itself if anyone's got it, he's right that it rhymes the whole way through. My sides need a workout.

They'd make a hot couple.

He's a bong retard

I figured that I was too autistic for a gf and that it'd be best if I stayed single.

pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa

Delivered. It's good shit.

"Another paper in the symposium found that the number of 18- to 25-year-olds who disagreed with the statement that "a woman's place is in the home" had also dropped in the same time period."

How does latinos and demographic replacement in general affect that? There is no mention of race.

Increased diversity in the workplace.
Dropping living standards inflation while salaries remains stagnant).
Increasing unemployement.
Increased underemployment.
Work ethic among Whites is down the gutter

Exactly.

Not a cuckservative, if I had a nice income, I sure wouldn´t blow it on a woman staying in the home unless she had children under 3 and not the consumerist type, fuck that.
I would rather spend it helping White people that faces hardships and prepare for what we know is coming cuz I´m not a shallow retard.

They do not invent anything. They just took the idea from a White man to push consumerism and atomization.
While White men were working hard so their wifeys could spend their money and spoil those baby boomers, they worked on corrupting White societies.

You're noticing now that social cohesion is brought by ideological cohesion as well as racial and national? Before the 1940's "war of poverty" and 1960's "let every peasant from anywhere in" immigration laws all people kept to their own and came together in faith and country to celebrate their nation. Only faggot, then leftists held "protests" that wanted more niggers to mix with whites etc etc. No one wanted multiculturalism etc for the easily fucking indoctrinated and the kikes that started to implant themselves in US society once it was clear it would be the next super power.

I honestly believe if none of those laws were implemented you'd see a self-segregating society living under a cohesive idea of nation and faith, the colleges indoctrinated the youth and the government gave gibs to the niggers destroying their family units and labor intensive ideology and let any feral spic in even though there were many many spics in the South-West already that had been living in the US for centuries and no one cared because they made no significant minority number.

Is that really your ideal? To work hard so some women can stay at home and spend your money? Doubt it, I rather think most of us want to be fighters for truth and justice. Comrades before hoes as well.

This is the single greatest reason for low White birthrates. This atitude that two 65K salaries isn´t enough for one or two children. Blowing your money on shit you don´t need, getting into debts and then go on that having childen is too expensive??! Hell no! This is something historically new too, obviously.

This is also worsened by how many "millenials" are utterly spineless and often disturbingly physically weak. So maybe millenial woman would rather be a stay at home mothers but that is because she i a daddy girl with a "me not work much" outlook. Because she would rather be supported,a dead weight than pull her own weight. Not really a good atitude to have for anyone aiming at raising a child.

Don´t repeat cuckservative propaganda. They had the norms of White society pressed hard on them, sometimes even harder than Whites. More important, Whites were not able to keep control of their governement or even their colleges. A 100 years ago, the subverted US gov joined WW1 and just like in Europe, Whites went along. That shows you there already was a problem back then. Even if the jews had all dropped dead on April 11th 1917 this problem would have remained.

White weakness, failing is our greatest challenge. So long as we are weak, we will not take back the colleges, we will not take back our governements and we will not win. We can never prevail unless we make ourselves great again, greater than ever before in history.

Exactly you press the norms on a small minority that always existed in the country they can't think on their own unless they have someone proliferating in the first place, giving them way.
How is that even remotely true when the demographic and ideological change happened after the end of WWII when these ideas were being pushed on the public with its soul seeped out from nihilism brought on by a horrifying war and years of industrialization? Your logic makes no sense. The subversion of US culture and nationality was done at the point of the public's weakness, if this was satiated with nationalism, hope and progress through the new ideas being presented instead of Jewish propaganda, as it was after the enlightenment the world would look much better then today where all of the problems stem from proliferating cultural marxism and jewish subversion through that. This is all based in historical precedence as we've clearing seen here in the western world, to deny that is delusional.
Western weakness is brought on by decadence and success, this is the logical cycle that all empires face, this isn't a white thing, this a human history thing, the difference here and now is that we can see the reality right infront of us and make the right choices to lead to greater choices before its too late. The logical and rational have always been what made any society great and western is no difference - but we have the technology now to change everything and this delusion isn't helping fix the problems it weakens us and fractures everyone especially whites who are by far the most individualistic of all peoples.
Weakness is what bred the problems, the problems proliferating because of delusions of graduer without seeing the source and fixing it rationally as modern times dictate instead of pretending and doing nothing until the barbarians are burning down the cities.

You can only raise chickens and other livestock if you live in the right zoned area, so if you live in the suburbs so the man can reach work in under an hour, the wife might not be legally allowed to own anything other than common pets
Also alot of housing areas forbid having food bearing gardens in the front yard, so you need a decent sized backyard with the right sunlight to grow anything
Assuming you can raise chickens and have a good sized garden, you'll be able to live one one fulltime income as long as the rent isn't too high

Don't fall for nonwhites, they'll fuck anything that moves so they're the bottom of the dating ladder

Day by day we are slowly reawakening the Elder Gods! Let us revolt against the modern world and let Ancient Ones rule again!

Basically both of your points boils down to this.
>Reality is not controlled by you
You both are only partially correct.
Yes.
Yes.
Both of you have seem to have focused on that which no one controls while dismissing that which is controlled by individuals. Taking the red pill is a means that individuals recognize both the uncontrolled and controllable aspects of reality. Which can be boiled down to these little adages.
You make your own luck.
You find your own luck.
You will never win a fight that you have lost in your mind already.
Perseverance, Confidence, Thoughtfulness, Diligence and Courage are the words one must live by if you are to have success in the world of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Don't feel so hopeful. A large minority, if not the majority, of those kids are non-whites, and many millions are directly related to third world migrants, if they're not themselves, and so their views on men and women are drastically different.

Some Hispanics are white, genius. Just because you come from south of the border it doesn't automatically make you brown.

Found a girl ten years my junior still old enough to drink, not a pedo a year and a half ago. She's great and redpilled on the jews. Loves kids and wants some of her own.

This. Despite the memes there are a few Latin countries which are, on average (!), much whiter than the US, as every traveller can confirm. Chile and Uruguay come to mind, large parts of Argentina as well. Quite a few other white enclaves exist, even in Bolivia and Peru.

Yes, and how many of the Mexicans/Hispanics are pureblooded descendents of peninsularies (can't spell)? After they started allowing the rabble to buy Catholic names you can't use that to distinguish, and skin color only tells you that curruption is present, not that it isn't. Unless everyone who comes in wants a DNA test, they all have to go back.

I don't get Americans' obsession with having a woman stay at home leeching for life.
With modern tech working at home takes 1 hour/day tops, then she will be sitting on her ass watching tv, eating trash food and becoming a fat landwhale, slowly turning into a cat lady type who's going to demand alimony and take the house.

My wife is a teacher at a grade school, she still has enough time to clean home and take care of our children.
I wouldn't want her sitting on her ass all day.

Did you know, way back when, men were primarily/the only teachers? This allowed actual discipline to exist and proper values to be instilled in the youth. In particular, they also know how to handle situations such as bullying. Props to her, but women shouldn't be teaching, they do not have the proper balance of logic, empathy, and sentimentality. Sadly, the only thing they're good at is house work and producing kids (which, sadly again, we've made them obsolete for due to our technological advances).

Taking care of children or old people is fine for poorfag women with shitty husbands that don't earn enough for them to stay home and keep it clean. It's slightly shameful, but less so than being a whore.

If a woman staying home sits on her ass watching TV and gets fat, the husband has failed to keep her interested and now needs to remove her.

Letting your woman get fat is like letting a garden die. It takes years of neglect to get there.

or maybe people that have been raised by "empowered" womyn have seen what it's about and they don't want more…

It depends on the age of your children, and if you plan to have her homeschool. If your children are below school age or are being homeschooled, your wife should be plenty busy. If she keeps busy around the house with projects and kids, that's fine. If she can't find things to do other than watching TV, that's more a failure of her imagination. In that case, it's good to try to keep her busy, as idle hands are the devil's instruments. Plenty of women will find plenty of useful ways to keep themselves busy.

How does he do it? I wanna start a family too by the time I'm 23 (I'm 20) with my conservative christian girlfriend in Romania but I don't even have the economic prospects of moving over there yet let alone support a family, how is he doing it?

The problem is that you cannot have kids in the west and live comfortably. This isn't the 50s anymore. You have to suffer and sacrifice in order to have kids. Even more so if you have more than 2.

buy a one way ticket nigger
you know what you have to do

Which brings into question whether modern tech is actually a good or bad thing. Varg was right all along

Is this post an argument? Let's find out!

Get a job faggot.

I'm 21 and am getting married next year.

Fair comparison, dipshit.

Varg has stated that he wants to live Spartan, any other normal Christian would do the same. Modern Christianity is fucked, maybe you should adopt more black babies and marry gay coupl es.

GREAT

Nay, I'm a potatonigger

Latvia?

Holy shit, go to war and kill something you moody beta faggot. If you actually become a man, then none of this shit will be a problem.

Ehh, more Burger I guess

I'm only 10% Anglo Irish (Not ethnic Irish), rest is pure German

why user?

They haven't learned anything, and will push the poz harder and faster

He's right, but the one who's been right all along is Uncle Ted.

keep asking and improve yourself in the mean time

You want your kids indoctrinated in a public school? You need your woman at home homeschooling your brats

Instead of giving them money find a way to employ them. Giving men hand outs is emasculating but having them earn that money gives them dignity.

holy shit i love those kids, i bet a lot of fugly feminists and anti-white activists are raging right now, delicious

you fucked niggers and spics
no shit about sin involved

30 year old fuckup here
I'm incredibly optimistic about the future and I bet I got you beat for my list of fuckups

Move to the rez and collect casino gibs

Time to start thinking long term and focusing on the future. Draw a 4 year plan for your career and work towards it. At the end of 4 years is when you want to be able to afford a family. Don't just focus on the job you want but where you want to live and how much you want saved up etc.

Then draw a 1 year plan for self improvement. At the end of 1 year is when you start looking for a gf.

For your self improvement year

1. Find some hobbies/sports or something you are passionate about.

2. Shave your head

3. Start lifting weights. Stop eating junk

4. Start dressing better

5. Practice being more social, starting 3 months from now. For more detail consult self improvement threads/forums etc

Vikings sure were strong and brave, user. Takes guts to stand against commonfolk making the best of harvesting season.

Giving autistic NEETS the suggestion to socialize with normiefags out in bars or clubs is a bad idea fam. Normiefag hucksters lot of times are either drug addicts or have criminal records, best to find like minded autists within the realm of Academia, take some electives in forestry or biology to where it's mostly normie white qts, these type of science related courses are raid to non-whites.

Where are you niggers finding these waifus?

This I'd like to know. Ten years left until I'm a wizard, and it will take a massive stroke of luck to keep me from that fate.

Luck has nothing to do with it user, as it always been. The only difference now is that the Jews have convinced white women especially that they can do everything, all you have to do is break this spell, and if it is true that aren't equal then it should be fairly easy to do so?

My problem now rests in getting one of them to carry a pregnancy to term.

Luck has everything to do with it. I don't know where the fuck you faggots keep finding these non-damaged white women.

I don't expect her to come pre-redpilled. I don't even care if she's especially pretty. I'll take "virginial" and "not covered in tattoos" in a heartbeat.

You fuckers are finding white women who aren't elderly, basket cases, or spoiled meat, and I want to know where. Churches? Grocery stores? Republican Party events? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

It doesn't matter what we feel, what matters is our smugness

Needed to be "Shitler", as in 'happy as a pig in shit.' 10/10 burnfeels

It doesn't really matter where you find them honestly, you'll find fucked women in churches (who hide it) and fucked up women in regular places who may not hide it.

It essentially comes down to, I think, using every medium (digital, in-person, friends, and family) and then figuring out if she is worth the time and effort. and don't forget as much background digging as you fucking can; to check everything is legit that she tells you

Liberal lifestyles are inherently suicidal. Their hedonistic nature destroys the family unit which leads to fewer kids. The kids they do have get subjected to all their degeneracy which either breaks them or turns them into conservatives.

It's why (((liberals))) are pushing so hard for immigration. It's the only way (((they))) can stay in power in the long run.

Fuck off kike. Where did I say anything about socializing in bars or clubs? Socializing is simply engaging another person in some form of interaction IRL. Talking to a normie at the bus stop, trying a joke on a cashier, nodding to the regulars at the gym, joining some sort of club/hobby group etc. Its hard at first but it becomes easier.

what in the fuck?

This needs to be screamed from the rooftops and MGTOW sentiments & sympathizers shunned. Literally no better than the feminazis and exact same D&C tactic just on a different gender.

Why do fathers allow their daughters to dance like this? And why does anything with white children have to include sexual undertones?

Alright fellas, time to dispel some misconceptions and deliver some home truths here.
I see there is a large population of disillusioned young anons, with few that got "lucky", but the message and the discussion revolve around the same subject over and over again - "where are the good girls gone?"

In an ironic twist of what women in their 30s experience later on with a desperate pursuit of someone who will provide for their reproductive needs, young, eager men seek to establish their families and use their strength and youth to raise children that demand most care and attention that only young people can deliver. Setting aside social circumstances at present (which are unique in comparison with the last 1000 years of traditional European family and marriage customs), this state of being is something that remains with most men until the failure of their virility, and for some until their death bed. Unlike women, male need to procreate is a constant that does not switch off. Why? As a social species, youth and strength are there to gain experience and wealth later on, which remain with you as you get older. Retention of virility for older men is a necessity if they are to be a viable partner for those women who want to use those resources. as such, it is an evolutionary benefit, even if their genetic fitness and quality of sperm falls, children born of those men tended to live longer due to their wealth.
Here we have element number 1. - men are viable breeders and can start a family at any age past puberty, unlike women who have limited childbearing time.

Does that leave younger men in a lurch? Absolutely not. People will have sex with people of their age group more often than not, but the previous point will manifest itself with girls preferring (but not always) guys that are year or two older than them, to account for the social differences, as well as sexual maturity that is more rapid for girls than for boys.
Youth and strength can be great sources of provision as well and young couples should dominate society by virtue of numbers as well in an unaltered society. With uncertainty of the future growing every day, it is an imperative that the start of a family should not be delayed. Hence point number 2 - despite being able to breed your whole life, you have no reason to wait.

Evolutionary mores to do with K-selection and R-selection should be obvious to all who frequent Holla Forums by now, and those instruct the moral and social conduct that is preferred for you as a man who wants to secure his lineage - monogamous relationship with a relatively inexperienced girl whom you form a family with.
Does any of the above answer the question however?

In search of an answer, first we have to investigate ourselves as men in search for patterns that increase your chances of finding a good woman, and here, the number of social interactions and quality of those interactions is key. Breeding at the end of the day is a numbers game and if you take your average Joe who can hold a conversation and can hold his drink, he is bound to find a Jane that fits him personality-wise and genetically too, provided both of them are put through the social world and give them a sufficient number of encounters, which is our point number 3 - remember, there is no one true soulmate for any one person out there, but more than few hundred, as compatibility on genetic and personal level is rather flexible when it comes to breeding. Whether you get love out of that and a stable marriage - that is to do with one's upbringing, so read on.

With those averages in place and those odds stacked so favourably, one would think, why do we fight with this problem? A point that Holla Forums has thoroughly explored by now is one of education and upbringing - marriageable girls are not given the option or mindset that is consistent with their biological urges, but rather it is subsumed under hedonistic lifestyle that destroys female sexual value in the breeding game, where we end up going back to our example of a woman in her 30s that is looking for a man to settle down with.So that accounts for quality. What of quantity then?
A lot of guys complain that they never meet the right girls, but a lot of them takes too few steps to find themselves in a surrounding that inspires or gives them a chance to meet girls that are open to stable relationships - bad company or loose women have always been around, but they have never formed or led the social ideas as they do now. So where do we go?

You must think of your own personality and life goals first and what do those things mean and how do you express them. By going to places where you would not want your wife to go, do not hope too much to find marriage material there. The reverse is true as well - if you imagine yourself with a woman that is intelligent, or goes to church, or prefers solitude and quiet, then frequent book clubs or craft classes or roam around parks and get in touch with people, that then form a social circle built around those activities and ideas that you find appealing - or in simpler words, find your crowd and search there, which is our point number 4.

If you really are looking for a life partner and not a lay, then be ruthless. Don't think of women choosing you and you being a humble supplicant, think of women as candidates for a job of being your wife. Be subtle about it of course, but test their beliefs, question their thinking, check their past history. That woman is supposed to live with you and bear your children, you wouldn't pick a random schmuck as a babysitter, so why should you be any less demanding when looking for a wife? People evaluate potential partners already and they do so subconsciously, women more so than men, so harness the process into an active one, which is point number 5.

Last but not least - reproduction is a dance and you need two to tango. You need to make sure that you can be the best you can be in order to draw out the woman that fits you. Whatever talent, skill or appearance you have, enhance it, improve it and present it well. You don't need to go full /fa/ or try to be a jock or someone you never were, but simply bring out the best version of you that you can muster. Point number 6, work on yourself.
You didn't get your appearance and genes out of thin air, your parents somehow got together to make you. Unless you are actually defective or ill, we are still talking about the numbers game and you putting in the effort to actually interact with the right crowds. Don't forget to make friends too, they are your literal allies and aides in this (as long as you find proper ones that is.) You only lose the chance and opportunity if you cease and desist at trying. Point number 7 - it ain't over till its over.

Do you think you're stealthy, redditor?

MGTOW is probably the final nail in the coffin for the white race and you're concerned about a slang word, or if I frequent a popular website to monitor liberal trends.
Is this a fucking game to you, MGTOW kikel?

The freaks spreading the bullshit are sickly, ugly, self-admitted weirdos, losers and mental children. Imagine anyone taking Lena Dunham seriously.

It's a few thousand guys on the internet who have been burned by women so much that they choose no longer to pursue them. They have stopped caring about females screeching at them, and you want to shame them into
JUST
getting
THEIR SHIT FUCKED UP?
You need to rethink your autism.

Men not participating is what Feminists WANT, you fucking retard. It means their ideals win by default.

Feminists lose when women pick white men over "The Sisterhood," and women pick white men over The Sisterhood when white men give them a viable alternative tribe to be a part of.

MGTOW should absolutely be shamed. They are a cult of selfish hedonistic nihilists pursuing endless self-service and personal ego gratification for it's own sake. They are, in a nutshell, literally everything that is wrong with the postmodern world today.

They are the self-destructive selfishness of the Boomers, but dialed up to eleven.

MGTOW will not "fix" women. If white men become a bunch of cum-sucking vidya obsessed manchildren squatting around in their underwear huffing farts and congratulating each other, then white women will STILL get their ticking biological clock scratched. By nonwhites.

White MEN are the guardians and gatekeepers of their folk. Not white women. If white men refuse to fight, as MGTOW does, then white men are accepting cultural and ethnic cleansing in exchange for cummies and ego-stroking from a sex-tourist sandnigger..

There is nothing good about MGTOW. Feminism is poison, and the solution to it is not to create another poison.

Being raised by hippies and liberal parents and hating their groupthink.

Also I bet some betas try this and fail miserably and end up in debt.

You need to be a very strong man to do this.

Kill yourself, kike-lover. No one here uses nazi as a pejorative.

Vikings really were savage. But at least they could build towns… though they had to keep rebuilding them after rival vikings raid them.

That can only be caused by Holla Forums. What the fuck.

Stay the fuck away.

She's schizoid.

Gen Z starts around 2005, they'd still be in high school.

Still clinging to the light eh, anons? You are in the wrong place. There is no hope here. Only the path to becoming a demon.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED!

Stop looking at your lamp.

Newfag get out

It's time to stop larping now, user.

this'd and also checked

m80 they volunteer and just 'take' the good stuff for free while sorting it before it hits the floor, then resell it during city-wide garage sales. It's super easy to know who does it by which garages are always loaded to the ceiling.

Thanks for the advice guys, there really is only one way to do it and that's by just doing it

Look for a girl into the church user, that's all I can tell ya. That's what I did.