BACK TO WORK

#SUSANRICE THREAD

"Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-03/confirmed-susan-rice-unmasked-trump-team

dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-04/cnn-rages-against-susan-rice-bombshell-urges-viewers-ignore-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

The story was broken by Cernovich, who is friends with Flynn's son. This is Flynn striking back at the people who got him fired.

CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH

"Since news broke Monday that the Obama Administration's National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, directed the "unmasking" of NSA intercepts of Trump associates, CNN has raced to shoot down the blockbuster report.

CNN Tonight's Don Lemon went so far as to announce he would ignore the news at all costs"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-04/cnn-rages-against-susan-rice-bombshell-urges-viewers-ignore-story

They already don't report news.
Not sure why they even need to announce that tbh.

I have a feeling that Trump knew about Rice spying on him all along. I can not wait until some serious happenings start. Obama's "LEGACY N SHEEEIIIITTTTT" is fucked

Tfw all the leftcucks who were making fun of President Trump for being "paranoid" now completely shut down and stop replying when you show them this

It's downright spoopy the way he just knows things.

Fresh Molyneux

Yea I know. It's like he's a living font for meme magic. It's like when we meme hard enough and get a happening from hours of memetic chants and shit posting. He's so powerful that a single tweet has the power of over a million chan board shit posters

Yeah fucking right. Those faggots still don't care. "SEE, DRUMPF WAS A RUSSIAN STOOGE ALL THE LONG." Those retards will never shut the fuck up because in their eyes Trump is the ultimate evil and must be stopped at all costs when in reality he's far too kind of a man for tolerating their bullshit as long as he has.

Basically

The current chain of events started with one tweet, all of time and the entire universe since has bent around that one tweet.

Truly, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Cernovich said it was an insider in the MSM that forwarded him the info cuz they were deliberately sat on it and it irked the leaker. that being said, saying out loud he got eyes in every major MSM networks would be a nice way to make them run after their tail.

Susan Rice: "I leaked nothing to nobody and never have and never would." pic.twitter.com/H5m3BjfON5— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 4, 2017

the fun part is, the longer he play dumb and refuse to say what he really knows, the more the left just assume he knows nothing and overplay their hand, the more the MSM expose themselves and end up looking like idiots when they either retract or double down.

Cernokikes source is Michael Flynn Jr.

Shit's getting so out of hand, Trump is going to look weak as fuck if he doesn't start throwing people in prison.

Hey Holla Forums, is your board back up yet faggot?

The problem is that King Nigger spent his last year in office rigging the system to make shit just like this essentially legal.

No Holla Forums is literally in the last batch, along with /fur/, /furry/ and /pone/ I think. Really shows off how successful the commie effort on here is. :^)

Got to give credit where credit is due..it was a nice pickup.
Now we can finally get the ball rolling and start draining the swamp right into jail cells.
Sage because my comment isn't adding anything to the thread. Back to monitoring this story

ok makes a lot of sense!

Apply yourself Satan.

Nice try Kosher Oni

That will come. It isn't as easy as you think. There's a lot of unseen forces at work. The deep state is probably fighting him every step of the way. It's our job to stay vigilant and point this stuff out wherever we can manage to find it.

You realize, satan, that Trump still has to more or less play by the rules. Trump doesn't get to single handedly "throw people in jail." on a whim. Unless you want him to get impeached of course.
fucking commie

what the actual fuck is your point? how the fuck do you draw the conclusion i'm from Holla Forums when i state that trump needs to start putting people in prison? explain your reasoning.

Why are you trying this hard to Correct The Record?

what

HEY GOYIM TRUMP SHOULDN'T DO ANYTHING, HE'S POWERLESS TO ACT ANYWAY

Do you really think you need to explain this kind of shit to people here? Also, presidents can talk to their attorney generals and suggest things. Did you know that?

attorneys general

Working overtime huh?

reported

He was right all along, they have experience, but its bad experience. In other words, he knows they can't cut good deals, they bribe their way to power and to get things done and their arrogance blinds them. Trump will work circles around these blow job hacks on the left, it's a given. In a year or two a bunch of them are going to be in jail or on trial, just giving them more rope to hang themselves in the meantime.

when is he gonna go after the JQ?

Why are you even here? If you don't want Trump to do anything then go to T_D maybe.

CHECKED

I doubt that any jail time will be given. It's a trend that government officials always get no time for their own crimes. I hope Trump changes this and puts Rice and Obongo in prison.

Hey Holla Forums, is your board back up yet faggot?

They could make them all turn on each other, make Rice cop a plea deal to turn on her higher ups, get all the way to Soros and bring down the whole beast. Imagine a world without a scumbag like Soros shitting up everything under the banner of humanitarianism.

Delicious, I'm hoping for something like this. I really want to see some Obama officials get some jail time.

Bull shit, I'm going to investigate this

What makes you say that? Does it sound like something they wouldn't do?

learn to read

They can't even get shilldog. Nothing will happen to these worthless niggers.

For what purpose?
What useful intelligence would there even be to collect from a talking head like him?

maybe you should learn to read

he's a shill, probably kike, just filter him

Fuck me it's real :/

No it's just stupid to spy on Good Goy Hannity

Most likely strategic to get the spin set up to protect hillary from attck during electiosn. Hannity was in direct comm with trump.

Hannity was on the Trump Train front line basically from day 1. They probably saw it as a potential major victory to find some dirt and shut him down.

That makes sense.
Still, I knew they were desperate during the campaign season, but WEW were they desperate.

Wow, little did they know Hildog had a shit storm of controversy about her. I wonder if they knew about wiki leaks when they ordered this spying?

They'd want to know about any upcoming stories that involved the King Nigger admin, so they can prepare a counter narrative. And get rid of Hannity's sources/leaks.

Have to love it. All the corruption and money in the world could not get her elected.

Just how hard were these faggot btfo by a bunch of fascist weebs?

you faggot whined when your call to have Trump jail people got criticized, but when someone else call for Trump to get them jailed you switch opinion and call them leftypol like a hypocritical cuck, make up your damn mind!

it was the same person you dumb fuck

You know what it all came down to? If even 5% or 1% was true about the dem corruption, they were still extremely corrupt. People realized, a good % of what came to light about dem corruption has to be true, especially all that reported corruption on Hillary, and that made them think twice about electing the satanic whore, a lot of people realized in the end if even a fraction of this is true, she's a sick power hungry corrupt beast.

alright dum-dum, lets break it down

here you are asking for Trump to stop fucking around and throw these people in jail.

here you get called leftypol,

here you whine and ask why ya get called leftypol

here is SOMEONE ELSE saying ya got shat on because Trump dont got authority to just jail people, he aint a communist. BUT its not the same person, the original person calling you Holla Forums, I bet the part where ya call Trump weak as fuck looking is what triggered the insult

here he express doubt that any jail time will be given, and wish for things to change that would then legally allow Trump to jail these fucks.

here you take the piss, not realizing this is not the one talking about the legallity of Trump jailing people on a whim but just the initial lefypol insult.

ergo, learn to read

You remember gg? Well the butthurt from the election was even greater than that.

Factor in they hired paid shills to counteract anything that didn't go along with their narrative during the election season, it makes victory taste so much better. It's funny though how recently after their loss twatter, fukbook and plebbit put in rules to artificially inflate and strengthen the lefts online narrative, but its a little too late. They are that butthurt, basically resorting to massive manipulation to squelch the right online so they don't get btfo to death again.

This:

If GG was a JDAM, the election was Fat Man.

Why in the fuck are good people like the Fylnn's associating with Thernobith?

at this point, so many bad shit been said about people like Mike Cernovich, despite their relentless efforts to shift the overtone window and talk about real issues, I am starting to wonder if the whole beef some people got against them aint outright fabricated. I don;t want a world with only like minded people anyway. so long as the base principles are agreed on.

fuck off kike

That crazy Hibernian is actually fully /ourguy/

Honestly We should work with Chuck to bring down the Halfchan mods.

fuck off psyops.
how about a rebutal instead of your lame ass atempt to deflect. maybe even sum facts or something about why you have such a hate boner for people like Cernovich, I bet ya think Stefan Molyneux is a jew

Found your problem right there. These sorts of people do good work from time to time, but at the end of the day their goal is to squeeze you and I out of the window of allowable political discourse so they can replace it with a cuckier, more-palatable-to-the-left version.

back to reddit faggot

Digits confirm Thernobith is nothing but a sometimes-useful tool.

think ya missed his recent video where he basically said if ya wanted to know who controls it all, its gonna take ya down a rabbit hole, and that is wasn't the whites that was manipulating it all.

b.b.b.b.b… but he's a
BASED JEW
(just ignore the fact that he's still just as neurotic as any other Jew)

Honestly, I'd classify Molyneux as a low-threat instance, as his pathological hatred of his mother due to her alleged abuse means he's likely to violently reject any inherited Judaism, but there is still absolutely no reason to trust him whatsoever. Just like Thernobich, he's a useful tool, one we should keep a close eye on.

Buy my Book Mandril Mindfuck on sale now.

Nigger Cernovitch literally banned Pepe from his faggot Deploraball.

Fucker is a heretic and I will hate him forever

When the time for arguments has ended.

This.
He was fine with Pepe/Kek when he was using the buzz to sell his faggot books, but then he turns his back on Pepe?
Nah nigga, nah, that ain't how it works.
You can't just take the favor of something like that then tell it to fuck off like it works for you.

much better than

so in the useful tool box he goes

He's a motherfucking time traveler.

if not now, when?

wait shit just looked that quote up apparently it's a kike saying. fucking weasels reee

Didn't he say something about wanting to buy halfchan at one point? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I bet you love implicit dicky as well

BUMP
This thread is obviously being slid. This is the largest counternarrative on social media right now. Creating threads about coalburning commentators and narcissist e-celebs is diversionary. Keep focus.

This story has been shilled by both those e-celebs and even probably the coalburner, makes me suspicious.

Irrelevant. Shilling the truth, especially a truth with meaningful political consequences, isn't really shilling at all. This story redirects the narrative onto the previous administrations questionable politicization of intelligence agencies and the information gathered by them.

I made this thread this morning and am legit surprised it hasn't been stickied. This was the story we've all been wanting to talk about the whole time Holla Forums's been down. But everyone's letting this drown on page 5 while the "Doesn't Sinead SUCK!?!" thread is already at over 100 replies.

Perhaps some of our more politically perceptive anons have yet to return from the interruption. Leftypol fags are also, most probably, within or midst, creating slide threads in between furious fap sessions and their incessant redditing.

the issue I've been having is that people I know don't care that intel agencies are politicized, they see the russia narrative as justifying the actions of the obama administration despite the lack of evidence for it, as well as this actually not having anything to do with russia. they normally say that the incidental collection was because they were talking to shady russians, but if you point out that the obama administration could've chosen to surveil those russians specifically because it would result in incidental collection of trump's team then I get called a conspiracy theorist

it all depends on who is pushing it, and why. It doesn't make it wrong, but it should encourage skepticism. Perhaps cerno, pjw, and 'body language expert' are just trying to discredit it, I don't know.

(checked)
That's because they are your enemies, even the hopelessly naive should be able to wrap their minds around this

They're in total disarray. Their narratives don't even match up. CNN says it's completely fabricated, while Rice has all but admitted to participating in the monitoring but says it was totally not for political purposes, goyim.

The left's false sense of self-assurance of their allegedly, vastly superior intelligence, makes them highly vulnerable to tactical manipulation by Trump and otherwise simple feints and slights of hand. Remember when he got them to broadcast dozens of four-star generals endorsing him, when they thought he was going to drop the Obama birth certificate bombshell.

Gather all the evidence you can, lads. Compose inforgraphics to be distilled up the pipeline to somebody important. The mongoose who knows how to sink his teeth into these vipers' necks.

When you have an IQ around 140 the big picture is a lot easier to discern.

sheeeeit.

I can literally hear the lisp when reading this kike

pepe never forgets

He punches right and he banned Pepe from Deploraball and therefore pissed off Kek. He deliberately obfuscates the JQ even more audaciously than Filterman by citing "shadow men" or "Saudis", and he is good friends with the uberkike Dershowitz. That about sums up why he is a piece of shit.

You should instead point out that there is no such thing as "incidental collection" since incidental information has to be redacted or deleted according to surveillance laws and protocols. Incidental surveillance itself is illegal, and also point out that they were outright denying it just days ago, don't ever let them shift goalposts without calling them on it and make them admit they lied about the initial narrative.

He even said he's jewish you fucking faggot.

It's nothing, goy.

Literally dindonuffin

If i wasn't already redpilled jesus

they should have fucking known better this time around, since he's the goddamn president and would have access to this sort of info

I'm really not seeing the problem with Cernovich.

This is what really gets me. He's fooled them once, twice, thrice, quaddrice, and quintice.

If the first is shame on you, the second is shame on me, what's the fifth time?

I'm starting to suspect this is their last ditch effort. They know with time they will be proven incorrect but the damage they intend to do is with their initial lies. They're well aware that many low information left leaning people will continue to believe these things and are hoping not to nail Trump legally but create an air of corruption around him for 2018 and 2020.

So at this point what will happen first
Will Trump prevail and send these people to jail?
Or will these people be sent to jail with force?

Why does Holla Forums keep taking the bait? Stop playing in the mud with Holla Forums, you're gonna catch pozz.

You should prepare for the dems' next move. They will no doubt use Susan Rice's hearing to double down on the russian accusations, with new juicy bits that will inevitably take precedence in the media narrative over any illegal wiretap claims.

This is huge, anyone got some screencapped salt from Twatter?

he doesn't care if whites are entirely replaced by non-whites. he's a civic nationalist libertarian dork with an annoying lisp that thinks race doesn't exist and jews are our greatest allies.