Google Is Not What It Seems

archive.is/joErD

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

TL:DR, Google is either a CIA front, or was and is now in the process of trying to be a king maker beyond what the US Government could ever dream of. Would've posted this days ago if the fucking site wasn't hacked.

bump

You are just figuring this out?
Not even worth a thread. They all do it. Microsoft, Apple, Google, Facebook.
And in Russia, the FSB literally owns VK.
Wherever citizens openly expose themselves with vulnerable, potentially self-incriminating information because OMG so popular, all my friends are there, you can be sure government will be on top of it and business executives will gladly bend over for every request to protect their shekels.
Sage for ancient news.

This just in: kikes are kikes.

Do we seem like a place for low IQ niggers who can't get past a sentence if it isn't abbreviated?

Welcome to fucking 2010. Their entire motto, "don't be evil" is just a ruse. This is old news but for those who haven't realized it yet, one of the last canaries perhaps.

DETACH FROM GOOGLE-BORG OR PAY THE PRICE!

"Don't be evil" wasn't even something official. It's just something that took a life of it's own and PR never found important to contradict.

G-Google is our savior!!!

The deep state was formed by the military-industrial complex. Google simply became powerful enough to get invited into the circle.

Yes it is, since I was a boy (along with many other people) I have been saying it was or would become just what it has. It was unavoidable.

You mean them buying out Youtube wasn't enough of a give-away?

Higher ups know that they actually are evil.

Yeah, you are a bit late to the party.

And shills come out in droves

Even the average Holla Forums user has Google's cock too deep inside his asshole to do away with everything of theirs. Chrome, gmail, their android phone, etc.

I've seen some post threads with their hypothesized complete safety for anonymity list, which includes alternate browsers to chrome, alternate search engines, vpn services, an alternative to windows (typically a flavor of linux like Mint or Ubuntu), etc.

But nobody will bother with all of that just to say what they really think. It's rather sad that even here, people don't feel confident enough in their anonymity and personal security to say what they want – certainly no such personal security to voice such feelings the revolutionaries in their taverns in late 18th century America had, or the Germans in their beer halls of Munich of the 20's had.

Were we to start talking like they did about their enemies, we'd all be tracked down and locked up quickly.

At least the banal retarded nigger can speak what they're truly thinking, about muh dik and muh pussy, in their humble sandbox of an intellectual world.

Julian is a good writer.

What is a company that gets satellite data for free and it's military software tech [gmaps] which cost the tax payer billions and billions of dollars, for FREE from IN-Q-TEL CIA investment fund?

Google knows too much about you, same with facebook, that's the reason why trump killed Internet privacy rules voted last year to allow ANYONE to data mine the shit out of you.
and google was optional, same with facebook, but your IPS is NOT

http s://torrentfreak.com/president-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal-into-law-170404

Thank you, i guess…

man I fucking predicted that the kikes would go all out with their jewgle and faceberg fucking bullshit once they start losing their media machine.

Its fucking deep learning and algorithms next to silence us. Though the solution is quite simple, remove everything google. Already on duckduckgo and protonmail, though still have a gmail account and use google sometimes for more obscure results.

Pale moon, protonmail, duckduckgo. Though I also have android and googles tricks on the phone. Should probably try to remove that crap somehow. Not sure how without potentially bricking it.

NEW AMERICA FOUNDATION
LOOK INTO IT

Tell me you're not serious user? At least use Ixquick or something.

I've been seeing this phrase a lot lately.

no whats that.

I managed to find a good piece of natsoc something on it that duckduckgo also didnt have, neat. Wont say what it is because they could fuck with the results again.