Wurm Unlimited

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.
We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.
Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.
4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.

New client: mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
Torrent Hash: 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT
if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
Change
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.
We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
Q: "But how do I-"
Q: "Yeah but-"
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/
youtube.com/watch?v=SvGqp2gpo3s
store.steampowered.com/app/327070/
wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27444803-changes-to-traders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Help me guys. Whenever i open the updater as an admin i get this error
I downloaded the new client, cracked the game with auto-updater and changed the gamesettings.txt. For the rest i'm following the instructions on server site. What should i do?
If you're wondering, i have no intention to live in your town. I'll create a cozy little house somewhere and maybe come once in a while to trade stuff.

Friendly neighborhood smithfag here, I've got an incomplete list of what we have in terms of current professions/occupations.

If you are a newfag please try to pick the more empty professions. We don't need 100 people doing 1 job.

I'll update this list as needed.

the updater has to be in the fucking game folder with WurmLauncher.exe

It is.

Will brosmouth ever expand its territory it seems pretty full

Karoon claims pottery. Just in case we don't have one already.

more like assburger online
also fuck you Banime if you're readin this

Why are you so asshurt user?

Just settle on the outskirts, the wall is just there to keep the normalfags out of our mine and shit. The settlement is as large as people are willing to make it.

im noti just like to shitpost

We all do

I'll add you when I do an update, fam

I've also got over 30 cloth tailoring, so I can double up as a tailor if needed. I'm pretty sure I can make everything except the more expensive rugs.

Lib is setting the road for the east side district. I think. That was until someone destroyed his road and built a farm. And opposite of that someone dug out a hole right in front of the second east side entrance. and that home would have to be destroyed and filled with dirt to get level

That whole area is a clusterfuck, I don't know what's going on over there. Kiduke's house is right next to a gate, but it's so close that the slope isn't navigable, so it's fucking useless. But the other gate has this weird palisade thing and I keep getting yelled at for paving in between a wood fence and the walls. It's just confusing, so I'm gonna keep making that big road to grind my paving skill.

which priest want to tear down 54 tiles of cave? I got a lot of stone to use as payment

trade my rocks for your magic
I also got two ruby and one opal, all

Updated the map a bit, even if it's a shitty update.

Add Goldberg as the (((Jew)))elry smith.

I also have 38 Cloth tailoring, 44 masonry, and just about 50 carpentry, but I don't intend to focus on those jobs. They just sorta happened.

I'm pretty sure most people are going to have high carpentry or masonry just to be able to build their houses. It's not the same as a dedicated carpenter or mason.

Fixed your map

Goldberg is a great ally and you all goys should pay him reparations for the holocaust

why the fuck is it looking in your system32 folder after steamemu stuff?
maybe if you didn't fiddle with stuff it would work?
maybe if you didn't try to install games in your fucking system32 folder it would work?

FUCK OFF KIKE

Our rooms are cheaper.

We only require unflinching loyalty

so do you guys have any priests dedicated solely to resurrecting Hitler and the return of the Third Reich yet? Your mission is not complete until everyone on the server is living under the Utopian rule of Herr Fuhrer and they become part of the greatest Wurm civilization to ever exist.

The good uncle Adolf is our miner.

Because we're so big as a settlement, one of the GM's is in the process of making us a kingdom. We will soon conquer every other settlement on the map.

You can't build a room that perches out but it's possible to build a bridge underneath an arched wall that are connected with a ladder

Updated the occupation list. If you want your name on here or don't see an occupation just tell me and I'll add it ASAP

This is useful

Don't Kuriella own an Animal Husbandry farm though?

I wasn't told. I'll add that on the next revision.

Shawn, farmer and animal fucker

If I decide to throw down a tent and start making a settlement without a deed can someone come around and steal it?

I forgot to add, if they can steal stuff what about making a fence around a few tiles and drop my stuff inside.
Can they open my gate or destroy it?

YOU LEFT ME BEHIND YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Also, my fishery is now supplied with some fish. They're in the fish jar, next to the oven.

stuff inside the tent's Open menu is safe noone can steal from inside the cargo hold of tent, off deed walls,fences..etc can be bashed down by anyone

They can bash your fence down although if you don't have a 5 speed horse or have every containers locked you should be fine.

People only steal animals

forgot to add off deed houses you cant bash down either, they have to wait until the house decays before stealing stuff inside

Also large carts come with a lock upon creation, you can hitch your horses there without fear of having them or the items inside the cart stolen

i start timers on every " xxx has disbanded due to funding message " and go check depending on distance..etc its usually just junk but if someone got to the point where they had enough coin to buy a deed and made a guard tower, i always go and raid it on the offchance they left good stuff in chests..etc

Thank you this is a relief to hear

I had an idea for wurm, instead of settling down and making a small house to live in, I was gonna go on a trading adventure in a large cart/wagon to the various cities of the game. Buying and selling strange commodities and rarities and getting info on who's got what and where.

You can't travel into HoTS towns or the guard towers there will attack you.

How are you going to find strange goods from mere 10 people, maybe Wildkuja has some of his statues he won from HoTA for sales but beyond that.

Do give it a try.

N-no one will bully me now.

I've gone pretty far out for wood cutting, I could make a map of area's with cretin trees, wild animals and resources like clay are.

I got a HoTS character that make the treck to brosmouth I could use to scope the place out if i have to.

Sieg

so I'm assuming everything installed correctly because the game starts up just fine, but I am getting this weird darkness over all of the ground except for a small space around me, I'm not sure if it's night or not because it looks like a graphical glitch. Anyone else having this issue or had it?

Inb4 admin autism.

The admin was trying to erase the last one you know. Careful with that.

Alright guys i'm zardoz and i'm joining your autism city

Are you as much of a faggot as you seem like in text?

I swear to god if you get us banned

even more

I would hope he'd only get himself banned. If they ban everyone over the actions of a lone stormfag we'd be better off banned because that shit is inevitable.

Fuck off.

True, he's actually more of an edgelord than a stormfag. But he's only being an edgelord because he's a stormfag, so it still applies.

Is there any room left in brosmouth or should i just fuck off into hermitage? Also are you faggots still giving handouts to us third world refugees?

Come to Zanzibar. We've got rocks, fish, and a pleasant small town vibe

Some people have been settling outside the wall so the town look even bigger everyday

If you want to go hermit you need to look out for two things: clay tiles, sand and the beach

>>>/tumblr/

whisky wizzy, what the fuck am I supposed to do that'd be helpful?

Educate yourself, cis-het oppressor. We are very progressive here. We would never hurt you precious fee-fees with a big ol evil nazi sign. So please stop crying.

Join an existing jobs doesn't hurt you know.

We can always need more masons because we're planning to build like 3 collosi and 50 feet tall bridges.

If you don't know what to do try filling some of the less filled occupations. We need more than just one user on shit.

Bitchsnuggler, Mason 70

Seriously doubt it, they haven't even told us to stop being offensive and they've been nothing but welcoming to us, even after we crashed the server.

Except that one guy who claimed we were alts sent here to ruin shit.
But yeah, otherwise, they love us. We're cool.

Any occupations in demand at zanzibarland? Farmer maybe?

Oh and Strelok has dug out a fucking football x3 underground cave so I assume he's up there.

Coming to Brosmouth now. Name's Bigguy

How well would this game run on a toaster with integrated graphics. I've always wanted to play an MMO, but hardware has always held me back.

From what I know, we need largely anything you've got.
We have a blacksmith, a fisher, and I think a carpenter right now. But we, mostly, don't worry about that.

The biggest toaster is the server running it so ya you can probably run it.

I don't understand you people and your insistence on being autistic. I don't mind the swastika, but it's just edgy bullshit for no reason. It's not a political statement, it's literally only there to piss off normalfags like the admin. As I noted, I don't care if he gets pissed off, either. If he does, he'd be an idiot to ban the guy who put it there (likely to happen, regardless of idiocy) or he'd be an even bigger idiot to ban any third party for the edgy action of another.

d00d swastika hitler nazi we are rebels :)))

Unless it's on 32-bit.

Shit, settlement invites default to Deny. Sorry to whoever sent me that invite.
Could you please resend it?

Telling you to fuck off isn't "tone policing" you fucking pillock.

you know, for not minding it, you sound a bit triggered

how do you know? next thing you're going to say is that when they carved TRUMP 2016 into the hillside that wasn't a political statement either

your move champ

Wow this entire post is useless

Long as you got a 64-bit WinOS, you should be good. So in theory anything WinXP or newer, though since XP64 is shit realistically you'd be looking at something slinging Vista or later with +4GB RAM.

dargnigger pls

It's being triggered, too.

Trump 2016 is a coherent political advocacy for Trump, which is easily understood by the receiving party because of the context and time the message is delivered in.

A random swastika is a random swastika. The message it sends is Holla Forums and/or some Holla Forums type was here. There are more Holla Forumstards and edgy teenagers than Holla Forumsacks, plus they have higher visibility, so it's pretty clear what the conclusion of the admins would be.

Cool, I'll download the client and hope for the best.

Running Gentoo, so I'll see if it can run through wine.

I made my swastika as a political statement. Fuck of jew.

The most political statement I'm willing to read into it is that you're supporting natsoc ideology solely to be le ebin mastertroll. I'm sorry. Best I can do.

If only.

Nah m8, one hundred percent in.

that dude was a faggot before yall showed up

white pride world wide!

What else did Michael/Pown do

See, this post is different from a swastika without context. You have an establishing point in my doubting your sincerity, and from there you make actual (horrifically autistic) political statements like that to try to dispute it. The message is clear.

What the fuck is autistic about it?

If I wanted o build a floor on the third story without having a floor on the same tile in the second story, could I build the second story floor the destroy it?

sounds like a plan I will invest highly in concrete and rebar.

When people start fighting in the thread because people make swastikas and stuff

Plz no infighting it's not nice, isn't being edgy in games a trademark of playing with fellow anons

Autistic is just a code word "anything I don't like."

don't bother with crappy bait user.

pretty much

Id like someone to name ONE game were you can build stuff in it and Holla Forums didn't make a swastika

That would be fucking perfect, need a lot of cement in the near future

The fact you even feel the need to spout it off to me over the internet as if me disputing your ideology matters. By the way, you're a #hillarymissile now. Sperg some more, retard.

why is she so sad?

Bullying is sad, user. but so so good.

Do you have anymore useless shit to champion over? Please tell us

why would you do any of these things user? shame on you. you dont deserve any waifus

Alright, everyone just shut the fuck up about it. If someone was spamming fag pride bullshit all over Brosmouth, you probably be mad as shit about it. Stop trying to win an internet slapfight,

Guys, chill out. It's not that big a deal.

This isn't even my final form.

Bullying anons using their waifus is better.

That guy brought it on himself, really.

oh thought you meant the player that was complaining about it, the russian GM dude thought at first it was alts cause all of us were using 7accounts to grind priests with

Feels so good

Oh and Soab and Vagnar is the town's puppeteer

When I get on later I think Im going to dig a bunch to level up then I can build my house sort of close to the town and also eat something since when I left my hunger and thirst was getting low

Alright. Currently downloading slow as fuck. Give me a good idea of what we need most in terms of professions. Ideally I'll try and focus on one or two things, but if I can just do one then I'll go for that.

We could really use some big dumb brute nigger to go around with a hammer and smash up abandoned houses.

No that was Michael who thought that, Maysay has been okay with us so far

Downloading.

What should I expect?

I played Haven and Hearth and my autism is ready.

Actually I don't complain about shit, I'm not a bitch.

Ok I'm in. Invite Wansumfug

How about you walk your little ass down the Path of Character and ask someone at the town in person.

It's very similar, only it's 3D sorta, mainly 1st person, and there's not roving bands of ruskies ready to loot and pillage anything that moves.

You're not my dad.

ok fine. I'll see if I can bring anything I find along the way

There really should be.

strut that ass.

RIP Old Crab. He died defending Brosmouth from an Old Slow Troll.

RIP in piece

At least he has a tombstone so he can ascend to the halls of Wurmhalla.

Why hasn't Nk been kicked out yet?

Okay, seriously, put this in the next OP.

BUILD YOUR ENTIRE PLOT AT LEAST TWO TILES AWAY FROM ANY FENCES, WALLS, OR OTHER HOUSES

Leaving just 1 tile makes it impossible to fix the slopes there, making it impossible to have some kind of path or road through that area.
CONSIDER THIS WHEN PLANNING YOUR LOTS

so whit who i have to talk to get an invitation to the village? also i see a bunch of people settled outside the town, they are part of the town?

Read the goddamn thread.

not suprising, none of your post in this thread are informative

So read the rest then you fucking trash, all your questions have been answered before.

Fucking read, jesus.

I'm so sorry old crab bro

After a brief family reunion between a jew and a troll, whispering plots and deeds in their native tongue, that troll got fucked up.

Come on dude I know better than that. I'm away at the moment so I can't give post a screenshot, but it's in my hard disk.
G\Games\Wurm\WurmUnlimited\WurmLauncher

i got settled as a miner over a mountain at the west of tthe mountaint whit that Trump propaganda, dont know if you need a miner in your village or my tent can act as an outpost for you, since there is copper, seilve and iron in that mountain

Add to the Vocation list Wendingo with Bowyer, Carpenter and Fine Carpenter

RIP. Going to see if I can't install whatever dll I'm missing through winetricks.

Okay so I put all the shit inside the WRC folder and overwrote the stuff. Now what do I do?

What stuff? The update?

Yeah. I'm clicking on the launcher now and nothing's happening. What'd I fuck up? (It'd help to get a better description of how to set shit up to play in the OP)

Zanzibarland is pure and untainted unlike the filthy poo-ridden streets of Brosmouth.

Good, so you won't come over and shit the place up with your niggerniss.

How does it feel to be alone?

would be a shame if some poo happened to rain down on brosmouth.

cmon now

I changed my maxheap to 7000 thinking my RAM would be able to handle it but does this look okay

I get the ironic, shitposting rivalry, but it's getting kinda annoying. I was hoping we could just be cool sister cities, trading backing back and forth, etc.

POO IN THE LOO, BROSMUTH

Is this game laggy as hell or what?

Sure thing, Zanzinigger.

It's almost like you want to have friends.

Faggot.

We're still good friends, but what is friendship without a bit of rivalry?

I genuinely hate you and all Zanzibarland faggots.

I don't
Bossu I miss you come back fam

I'm only a boatride away

It's ok to be jealous man, just let it all out, maybe you can live here one day :)

The only thing I'm jealous of is that you've mastered a skill I haven't; being the most hated person ever.

okay fags, here's how to get a FPS boost like

that will allow the game to use more RAM and through a series of reasons increase your frame rate and lessen crashes. I say 2 gigs less because that's normally enough to not leave windows itself without RAM. If you're a faggot and have tons of programs up you should use your discretion on the value.

This should also increase your frame rate but i normally take it for granted on java programs and i haven't actually tested it

That should make java automatically pick the highest SSE level your CPU supports, a feature that increases performance, here's how my file looks so you can have an example

[VMParams]JvmParam0=-XX:+AggressiveOptsJvmParam1=-XX:UseSSE=8[Memory]InitialHeap=512mMaxHeapSize=22530m[Runtime]OverrideDefaultJavaPath=false

Okay, so I did all that and the game runs, but I don't have the same kind of hud elements as you guys and I don't have the live map. What now?

it's true, i no longer getting 3fps when in town

looking at the usage i assume you have 8GBs? it looks okay from the screenshot but i don't know if getting to 7GB will make windows run out of memory. You should be fine but if the game freezes and windows shows a pop up saying you're low on memory lower the value

I thought that was still Inn Jew

It's like Getting Spoonfed is your vocation.
Information is out there, easly accessible, just gotta use that little brain matter that's left in your head to find it

I'll come to help out sometime. Hang in there, Boss.

redtexting for visibility
you should try what i say here

You're welcome anytime brother, ask in alliance chat if you need a lift.

We're pretty developed now.

Go and re-download and reinstall the mods.
wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/
You can set the HUD elements in the main menu.

Be thankful you have people helping you out; I fixed this hit myself. Damn, it's like you've never even played a shitty old grindan mmo on the back a third-world private server, held together with old Soviet tape and frozen pieces of human shit

[01:31:35] You almost made it but the plank is damaged
[01:31:44] You almost made it but the plank is damaged
[01:31:47] You almost made it but the plank is damaged
[01:31:50] You almost made it but the plank is damaged
[01:31:53] :^)
[01:32:52] Henkhell grunts as he damages the human sized noose

So wait let me get this right, wurm is a 64-bit app but only uses 2gb of memory by default.

t-thanks

default maximum heap size says 4GB unless i have changed it before and forgot.

Negus here, designated cook

I'm leveling up all skills related to cooking and in it's category and i'm a level 30 mason, 32 carpenter.

You can also hit me up for paving, i built and fixed quite a few roads so far

It's a 13 year old Methuselah game that Notch crapped out before he even began work on autismblocks. It sure didn't start as a 64-bit program and you can be damn sure there's some residue of the old days lying around here and there.

It's too late to stop me.

Amazing work, user. Seriously right amazing work.

top fucking kek, how big is that?

Java programs aren't necessarily 64 or 32 bit. You just write them and the JVM takes care of the rest

Now comes the task of grinding mining, blacksmithing, and weaponsmithing so I can finally have tools that aren't shit. I still wish I had a source of clay that wasn't a 15 minute walk away.

Faggot you never PMed me your occupation when I spammed village chat with it the past 2 days.

Excellent work. Gold star.

10/10, glorious jew

oh shit, i cant believe i missed that, im almost at 60 masonry

damn good work

Do you guys have any interest in a metallurgist?

more wurm material

I think the 4 main smiths kind of already grind that so we can make our steel stuff. I know I sure do

the webm should be named girl farts on potato

UPDATED LIST

Again, PM me in game or leave a reply here with your name if I forgot you or your occupation.

ya forgot this

RIP, I did.

I'm not from this thread, what's with that?

That aside, I'll (Lands) be working towards being a farmer. I'm got a small crop but I'm clearing a part of the mountain for farmland. I just need dirt to level everything.

Cook - Negus

also your jacks off all trades so i might be of use for anything faggots

They're jews. Filthy jews.

Nkdragunov is a Communist Jew who needs to be kicked out in my opinion.

Goldberg is an actual jew, that nigga literally owns most of the city. look around the west and you'll see a gorillion buildings of his

some of the acusations where false tho, it was just a bit of food nothing to go crazy about

Goldberg named himself a jewname. He is only a jew in so far as his name.
But, Dragunov, now. That man is a true jew. He kikes you over shitty food for a grand 5 iron, charges honest men and women some 25 or so for a bed, and mocks those who make their own, far better food.

Put me down for Shipbuilding. I'm Cham.

He's a thief, a jew and a faggot. Even if he was only guilty of half the accusations he still needs to be thrown out.

You're a big guy.

It's quite large!

Come to Zanzibar! Home to no jew!
Seriously, we're living in even more of a communist collective than Brosmuth already was.

What's the grow rate of crops on the server btw?

You're doing the schlomo god's work user.

Fuck Zanzibarland, you filthy dirtniggers.

you are a fucking genius

4u

oh shit he killed todd howard

Fixed and added, fam

PM me in game or leave a reply here with your name if I forgot you or your occupation.

You mistyped your name

Kriegerr, not Krieger

Suck muh dick, Brosnigger.
'Least I don't live in nigger-and-kike filled overpopulated slums.

The second R is for #rekt.

its ok everybody calls you krigger anyway

You are a nigger and kike slum. They're coming in and out of you all day.

krienigger is better

Can anyone please seed the torrent?

I didn't figure out there was a new download and i was seeding the old one. i'll put the new one to download and make it so i seed faster than i download

RIP based old crabe, RIP dumb new grillcrabe.

I dunno what you did with old crabe's body, but I used the gravestone for newcrabe.

if you still got the corpse, i can turn it into zombie crabe

Started seeding again. wrc.exe right?

reminder

Someone butchered Old Crab. His butchered corpse is back where it was.

I would've used the image of a quaint countryside town for Zanzibar, but yeah, you've got the basic idea right here.

Brosmouth vs Zanzibarland in HOTA when?

Is that anger's crab? because if so it is a fake crab. I, negus took the real one and butchered it

You also seem to be forgetting that we have literally everything in Brosmouth while you zanzibarbarians have basic shit. I was on board for making another colony but now you are just being niggers.

That was before you butchered him, you monster.

im in neither village, i just wanna watch

I also have the dead body of the guy who died fighting a crocodile. I'm trying to figure out if i butcher him or not

I'm so sorry user

you son of a bitch i looked for that damn thing for half an hour

Between you and me, I think I may end up moving back to Brosmuth eventually. Mostly because I miss talking to people. Still, way too crowded. I may just move way down the coast or something, though.

We don't want you.

Ok that one was pretty good

We didn't start the banter, but I'm enjoying it all the same

final build plan for the arboretum
Bear was right, I'm stupid for trying to make it all flat just because slopes trigger me

Legs here, also know as the guy who only talks on village chat when he has something to complain about, and I don't really have a specialty in any skill yet, but I have a farm in the making and I'm going into ropemaking. Is that something we need?

Hey now, there's no need to bully anyone. We're all neighbors.

ALSO BLACKSMITH 50 GET, FAM

Both things we'll need until the end of time. Want me to put you down as these?

That "smell" is the smell of patriotism and bear attacks

Is there a way to respawn instantly from spawn point?

Taming is only to be used on aggressive animals that might aid you in combat, sure you can also tame cows and whatever but it's useless. With cattle and horses you simply lead them to an enclosed location they can't escape or hitch them to a hitching post

Judaism really is a full time job.

Yeah, go for it. Don't expect cordage for a little while, though.

Unpopular hole.

Sweden Culture Simulator.

Dirt living on dirt, I'm sure it's comfortable.

Quarantined.

Stone age nigs.

At least you're correct about something.

You're wrong about us being neighbors. The neighbors of Brosmouth live outside the walls of Brosmouth. Zanzifagland is far, far away, thank god.

I've tried to lead an animal but the option never shows up. How do you do it? I've got rope activated but the option doesn't show. Do I need more than one?

Add Anger as Hunter. Mostly fucking around dabbling across the board, but 80% of my household containers are dedicated to animals parts.

I told them to butcher him, but I don't know where his remains are. I was out in the woods at the time.

I thought you couldn't build fences steeper than 10 dirt?

If by that you mean there's a single kike what demands stupid amounts of money for absolute shite, aye.
As for the supposed 'strong family bond' between neighbors, you have a messed up family if you feel the need to lock up everything you own lest all your stuff gets stolen.

You must be close to the animal (remember "close" means to their exact center, bigger animals aren't necessarily bigger in that sense).

Being within their tile always works, and then you do it like you were trying to and right click them with an activated rope then click lead

how steep you can build fences is based off your skill

Void as a lumberjack and carpenter.

I could swear I've been that close but I'll have to try it again I guess.

Mostly bear attacks.

yea :(

Only 1 way to fix it. What's your name and what do you do?

Add Lucerne as a Carpenter/Mason
I'll probably change my mind about it later on though.

Sammy and I fish

Alrighty, adding you but fam you've got to tell me this kind of stuff. I'm not everywhere at once. I'm just a blacksmith

UPDATED LIST

PM me in game or leave a reply here with your name if I forgot you or your occupation.

also blacksmith 50 get

Ive got 65 Carpentry bb

Just for you, fam

thanks fam, nice pics btw

Use a noose for the ropemakers image.

Better?

More drama, yay!

also

wew

This is what communism does to your brain kids, the poor faggot cant even realize 5 iron is 0.005 in this server :^)

You can sell 5 shitty pieces of wood scrap in the town token and buy a meal from me, but dont do it, be an eternal neet and help nothing to improve the city :^)

Still cheaper than becoming someone's whore and its good for visitors from other Holla Forums settlements who need a place to stay.

When it becomes a ghost town im gonna loot it :^)

We still have a few marxist peasant to deal with but they will probably starve to death a few times before they realize giving their skills out for free its not good for nobody :^)

nice

I literally make food for everyone absolutely free. A mate of mine is currently making my floor out of his own shit. A guy earlier brought me a fucking ton of fish. Bossman gave me a bunch of ribbons I needed. Another fellow made a shitton of bricks from various rocks in the mine for me.
'Autism forts' my arse. You're confusing us with Brosmuth, mate.

Noice

No one's reading that nigga.

Actually why do we have so many Masons?

If like 2-3 of them could become foresters for even a few days things would improve landscape-wise.

Same we have a lot of carpenters. People make their own houses, once you hit some 30 chances are it is the highest skill you got.
Mine's at 40, even though I call myself a fisher at only 30.

Collosi are hard to make and I kinda pushed for it when brick supplies were low

Homosexuality thrives in gayzibarland :^)

And you didnt paid him for the work, literally stealing from eachother, i wonder what will you do if he gets tired of being your bitch :^^^)

Yea our buildings are actually well built :^^^^^^^^^)

i hope ;_;

I payed him in feeding the entire village.

That's funny, last I saw, Brosmuth was full of shit tier slums, tents, and half finished then abandoned crapheaps.

I guess its more a list of people listing their skills rather than preferred occupation. Makes sense then.

We have a Colossi?

Colossus nigger.

Make no mistake; my intent is for this to be an OCCUPATION list. Something you would offer as a service to people. This is not a "I have points in this" list

who's working on the tree farm at brosmouth?

The one inside the wall is Rostfrei. The one outside the wall is Nissin.

Why did we build a Colossus Nigger?

Or is that what we're calling Zanzibarland now?

Alrighty then. I'll be sure to keep my 65+ in masturbation to myself as I plan to be a farmer instead.

And of course I forgot to attach my picture. Definitely time for bed.

We planned to build some, but Collosus brick is nowhere hitting 1000x mark yet

I don't want people to go insane making 6000 collosus bricks and 6000 mortar by themselves

what the fuck am I supposed to do
why are the controls so shitty
what is happening

You haven't met me bucko.

YOU'RE IN THE WURM ZONE NOW BITCH

You are realizing you're a casual.

Fuckin' casuals

Double click on shit to select it and then right click on other shit to see your options.

4/10 needs more farts

Oh the UI and controls shouldn't be a problem for anyone, they're really not that bad or complex. He needs to watch vids to understand the "what the fuck am I suppose to do" part of his whining.

I mean, from a modern perspective, the UI is absolutely abysmal, as are the controls.
Still, I guess you are right. It is bearable .

"What to do", though, isn't that complex. Walk to Brosmuth, get nails, make cart, make house.

Oh that reminds me I should really make my house. 30 hours in and I haven't even bothered to start yet. I think I have all the supplies and everything, at least for the walls and shit, but I've been busy leveling all my intended farmland out and building fences.

There's Wurm Online r34 haha

I'm surprised it's not a bull, which actually has a penis modeled on it.

fukken saved user

That girl gon get burned bruv
Things made out of fucking fire.

gettum outta here

rip fps

Use the update.

When I replace the files with the one in the update zip the launcher doesn't open at all.

Can we include this stuff in the OP next time?>>9628012
And reinstall the mods you want, like live map.

Seriously, put this in the OP

oops

Include this revision of the Occupation List too, please.

I think I'm going to join you niggers.
All the fun of Brosmouth sounds like it can be watched from afar.

heads up, omnyfi claims to be from here but is just causing trouble. lock your shit if he shows up

What did he do

stirring up shit in local, not leaving when asked and reeks of being a normalfag.

forgot pic

Sounds like he is from the thread to me

It's

He sounds like

le alien lol internet culture joke
Mate I was trying to figure out what the fuck to do. This was my first 40-60 minutes of the game.

le alien lol internet culture joke
Mate I was trying to figure out what the fuck to do. This was my first 40-60 minutes of the game.

I don't know mate, I heard you were starting shit in local chat and antagonizing players. You want a first task? Become friends with people.

I was fucking with them for a bit, other then that I doubt I did much of all in that area. When I heard them say niggers it all just clicked and I knew those retards were from here.

it was made clear that you weren't welcome and decided to stay. that's enough to blacklist and kos

AWWWWWWWW SHIET FAM

DOUBLE 50 GET IN ONE DAY

ok man

Fuck, that got me.

I got 50 in dirt moving yesterday, I assumed nobody cared about something as dumb as that

I think digging is like 99 strength in Runescape; Everyone just naturally gets it as their time, and life, pass by.

It's as though you don't like breaking the cl mechanics to pwn nubs in wildy.

Add me as Lighthand, aboriculturist (forest ranger).

Nigger who the fuck are you?

Considering how much people bitch about not having 35 strength no not really.

Put strelok down as a miner/blacksmith, not a mason at all.

So has some explaining to do

We should turn Brosmouth into Rome.

Consuls, Praetors, everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvGqp2gpo3s

I was just thinking that Wurm should have a mod to change all the textures to ancient Roman ones or greece so I can have more accurate boypussy statues.

well, by 'dug', he means mined. The large watery underground area is almost entirely my doing.

what's your skill up to?

Praise the home tree.

I just realized artorias has a rare guard tower.
We should steal it.

Holy shit, thats a big tree.

I'll try I guess. I moved out of Zanzibarland now. Sorry for being a dick.

Finally nuked my install and fixed it. Feels good.

Can't wait to dodge that draft.

wew lad

What the fuck, I don't remember anything from Pocahontas being cool.

How do I make my framerate not drop to shit when I get near Brosmouth on my toaster

change the use_nagles_algorithm in PlayerFiles setting.txt, from false to true.

Change the config.txt file where you increase the Maximum Heap to more than 2GB, and enough RAM that your computer can run.

Scroll up.

Ratcliffe did nothing wrong.

Just ask the admins to allow you faggots to PvP among yourselves.

If I don't join Zanzibarland, I plan on asking the GM for permission to kill you faggots.

Reminder that if you're planning on joining, we really need haulers and storage optimization badly. If you're willing to keep things orderly in Brosmouth, we've got space for you.

My chat tab went all wonky. Wat do?

double click it a bit in the space between bars

Do you… bro.
Come on.
Seriously?
Have you ever used a computer before?

Thanks!

I've literally never seen this before.

You've never accidentally made a window really thin?

I raised my digging skill to like 25 now I need to raise my carpentry to like 75 and my digging skill to like 50 then I can begin a house but since it will be bretty far I need to make a road too

How does claiming land for a house work though?

Gotta suck my dick first. The area you're allotted is dependent on your cock sucking skills.

O-ok

[21:34:40] Mind logic increased to 30

Fucking how nigger

Just do stuff.

Congratulations, you're the dirtiest nigger in town.

CALLING ALL PROSPECTIVE HUNTERS: WE NEED WITCHERS TO TAKE CARE OF THESE FUCKING CROCODILES

I ANSWER THE CALL.

I want to join this hip community but no one responded to my clever introduction outside the gates that I took 10 minutes to decide on and now I don't know how I can possibly recover from this

You run off to join the smelly niggers of zanzibar.

We have pristine unpooed land.

what did you do

It's like they don't even know how to be comfy. those Brosmouth plebs.

Is that image supposed to be impressive? Enjoy being comfy in your unfinished houses.

Alright, I just joined. Why are there so many buttons? Where's that nice crab I've heard so much about?

instantaneous anal pain

I think the lack of oxygen is getting to your brain. Step off your high horse.

That's a nice forrest you have there, shame if something where to happen to it.

DAILY REMINDER TO INCREASE YOUR MAXHEAPSIZE

Boss pls, I thought this was supposed to be a retreat from the city's filth.

So is it possible to actually siege another player's land, or do we all respect the concept of safe zones?

I've been taking wood from adjacent villages for days and they haven't done shit about it.

server is none pvp. I remember reading something about crossing onto other server but not sure.

Can I join you? I'll steal as much wood as I need, as long as it means I can have a friend :(

cross server/island is only done through the MMO i'm afraid

What's your name in game? We're all pretty palsy. If people are calling you a nigger and stuff you know not to take that too seriously right?

There's unlimited servers where you can do cross island, so it's possible, but this server doesn't have one.

FriendMcBiggs. I think my map breaks when I alt tab, so I wandered around until I found a cart. It belongs to Donald Trump himself!

Are there a lot of faggots in Freedom?

spoonfeed harder normalfag-loving faggot.

firing off your meanless buzzwords already, new friend?

Anyone own this place? There's nothing but a forge here.

Flat packed dirt is a sign of someones plot plan. Someone will be building there.

Oh that used to be my place but I agreed for Nkdragunov to build an arena on it so it's sorta taken,

dude atleast set up a plan or something so people know, i spent hours taking down the fences ;_;

Didn't you set up some plans that's why i left it alone.

I've been studying the whole day

I been working most of the day

Anyways here is a sketch i made, if i have time tonight i can conect and set up some plans for it, tho i also have to manage the inn and pray bangwashi isnt mad at me

Is that arrow from your inn forward?

And sure I'll probably make it out of stone walls though since I don't wanna look for logs

Somebody fucking shoot me.

EXILE OMNYFI TO ZANZIBAR FOR HIS ASSFAGGOTS CANCER

I could've fucking sworn the existence of these threads contradicts that exact statement.

Zanzibar proves itself superior once again :^)

Pick one fag.

Jesus christ.

why isn't this normalfag lynched yet

Yea just make it all stone, logs are hard as fuck to get, i plan on remake the first floor of my inn out of stone too

I changed the plans tho, and built then ingame, the grey is walls, the red is the low fences where the fight takes place and the are arround it is where people sit and watch the fights, also it has a storage are and a pen for wild beasts

:^)

im actually a huge attention whore, thanks

I warned you guys about the jew.
I told you, "his prices are terrible, his food low quality! He comes to our land to kike us out of our hard-earned money, and drive a wedge between us!"
But what did you guys do? What did you guys say? "Oh, 5 iron isn't that much. You overreact! We can always make our own foodstuff. Sure, he makes it with a building crafted by our brothers, with ingredients grown and caught by our own. Sure, he sells beds we hunted the pelts for, in rooms we crafted. But he isn't hurting anyone!"
You reap what you sow, Brosmuth. You reap what you sow.

Just joined, I'm at The Liberty.

Do I just move to you fags or am I going to run into something that will most likely kill me?

That sounds a lot like communism speak, user.
Are you a communist?

I warned you guys about the nazi.
I told you, "his ores are terrible, his mining is low ! He comes to our land to walls us out of our hard-earned money, and drive a wedge between us!"
But what did you guys do? What did you guys say? "Oh, a miner isn't that much. You overreact! We can always make our own minerals. Sure, he makes it with a mine crafted by our brothers, with tools made and forged by our own. Sure, he eats food we hunted for, in rooms we crafted. But he isn't hurting anyone!"
You reap what you sow, Brosmuth. You reap what you sow.

Brosmuth was founded by communists, for communists, jewish scum.

Anarchic communists, to be sure, but communists all the same.

Good, we have no need for capitalists.
First, you have some guy taking the stuff we making and selling it back to us, and then what? Next thing you know, you're paying rent for a house you built to some fat faggot that doesn't even do anything around town, and then you're paying incomes taxes, and it just all spirals out of control.
No thanks.

enjoy that equal spread of misery.

Brosmouth is a kike free zone, fuck off Jew.

Looks like I'm going to need a bigger oven…

W-why Drag? ;__;

Daily reminder that lenin was the reason rusia became shit and lost the WW1, it was a german operation that succeded

also :

like, 99% its either bought by me or harvested, your conspiracy is getting really wild fam, never took anything and sold it back, i never took a meal from there and never sold back any raw ingredients, 100% false fam :^)

extreme communist paranoia, like anyone can force you to pay them for a building you own :^)
tho im not oposing to taxes if you niggas want to coordinate to buy some expensive stuff for the entire town

Wew for that you would actually need the brain to make an income neet

Dude i have always been open about my twitter i have since GG, idk why anyone would be surprised or disapointed we are rollin ;_;7

POLITICS GET OUT

also

:^)

Fam, why. Why would you do this to your neighbors?

Think you are a little late there. Nice dubs tho.

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND AN ARGUMENT ABOUT FUCKING COMMUNISM IN THIS THREAD

no jews allowed

feels good, I tell you what

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Holy shit that's funny. What is it from?

No clue, it's posted a lot on Holla Forums though.

You can't trust communist, they're sons of bitches with out a single brain cell in they're head.

Which is why they're communist in the first place THEY'RE MORONS not self sufficient at all and too afraid to do anything for themselves.

Did you reply to the right post?

I don't know I'm drunk you tell me asshat.

If by "us" you mean you and literally everyone else, then that is a wedge I will continue to drive.

Complain to Trenhal.

Lucie is a mime rapist, stay away from her if you value your anus.

Haha nope. Private property and locked gates everywhere, no real leadership or elections, just a guy that everyone considers the 'big boss'. AKA a chieftain, and tribal politics/tribal law and some possessions are communally owned by the entire tribe and shared, but the rest are owned by individuals. Hostile to outsiders.

Confirmed tribal, and it's the best government system for a small group like ours.

I'm not on the mason list. Whiskywizzy.

unga zanzibar tribe full of fruit picker!

Merely shitposting everything he said is bullshit so i just memed a bit

Welcome to the club

>>>Holla Forums

Who are you?

Why would I go to a board about politics if I want people to shut up about them?

Your friendly neighborhood blacksmith

someone from zanzibar on?

bro tier krieger

There's always some people at Zanzibar.

Im sorry dude, please accept this rare liru

God fucking damn it and i was about to block you on twitter, i guess you never really know people on social media

this arouses me, please refrain from such posts in the future.

But I'm not on Twitter.

Bears aren't people.

Im so fucking confused

Who is the faggot i just outed on twitter?

I need to masturbate more, my brain is getting sleepy

Hah, alright.

I thought you started to tell normal fags on twitter to come join us. But, then again, I don't really know how to go about reading that shit to begin with.

Some other guy who is inviting people on twitter and who is also in our town

Tho it doesent matter, anitwitter its non-normalfags so its not like anyone not fro Holla Forums is gonna find a way to our city and get invited anyways

I-its not like you would see a weeb being a colosal faggot …

Just shut up. I don't understand what you're talking about, but since it's twitter bullshit, I don't care either.

Oh come on, i just like to make people mad, specialy if its not me

Anyways i'll be putting the inn off a bit while me and soab build the arena and i remodelate the building, tho you can still buy food and rent beds :D

I think people here aren't understanding what communism really is.

If you get to keep your own stuff and don't have to give to other people, it's not communism because it's voluntary. If you decide to share with others it's a voluntary commune.

yeah communism is having all private property confiscated and belonging to the 'state'. Aka whatever corrupt leadership runs your shit.

Unless someone starts some "top-down" organization shit, which would probably go over fairly badly, I think it's fairly safe to say everyone's operating off of frontier law. Which is pretty fucking minimal, and downright non-existent if you aren't caught.

The best political system of all.

So what would be your solution? Free market capitalist direct democracy? we vote and take action (we can make our own polls) when concensus is needed and operate on a basis of or cash for products or services to keep shit going and prevent shut in neets?

Solution to what?
Things are fine the way they are. FUCK OFF KIKE.

brosmouth now hiring a sheriff to catch outlaws, dead or alive.

Personally I don't think either settlement needs law, other then some drama nothing seems to be going down badly.

I read a study once that claimed that if a community has less than 200 people it can be ruled without police force (using peer pressure).

Oh, sorry, I forgot I was talking to dragunov.

DIOGENES HERE I WILL SHIT IN YOUR NAME.

KILL ALL KIKES, NO LAWS AND NO MONEY FOR EVERYONE

Atleast i wasnt narcisitic enough to keep going and drive adolf into an autistic walling war, but i dont think everyone is so altruistic

We bitch when people take our shit and sell it back to us, you fucking jew.

It's currently in early access, but you guys may want to keep an eye on this game. Seems a little like a prettier more modern wurm-lite.

store.steampowered.com/app/327070/

I WILL PERSONALLY FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY POTS

I still cant belive that logic

and im not taking the bait tho, all the ingredients taken from the pagan were a few fillets of meat and 22 sasfarras :^)

No.

wew

Maybe I'll consider it when it's out of early access.

YOU WILL BE LYNCHED SOON

Unless there's a problem with that arrangement, I don't see why there needs to be a solution.

And, even if one were applied, it would probably be like herding cats trying to get it to work.

Get back to us in 5 years when its "done".

Yeah, I never expect it to be done. I don't own it and probably won't ever. I'm just making conversation.

Woaw, that misquote.

Why would you build a path on land someone else has flattened.

Why

it's probably the retarded nigger who ruined the east, just destroy the pavement

Just use the shovel and delete the road

Aye gurl you be eyin' my shaft?

It's Libertini or whatever his name was I think.

Like a kibbutz?

Just get rid of it, lord. It's not that hard to fix it.

I know it's not. But still why would you ever do that?

So you can get to your land faster.

How many people are going lone wolf so far? I'm vaguely considering it…

People are going react badly to a paid, feature-incomplete being promoted in a thread with a customized end-of-life game being offered, if only for this server, for free in the OP.

His land already has a path between it and Brosmouth. Those are his buildings in the background you can't see it but there is a path that leads along the shore all the way to town.

This one leads up the hill, although why he didn't go the hundred empty blocks to the west of my land is beyond me.

The one that leads up the hill was paved dirt, hence it needed cobblestone.

nigga you dumb

That doesn't justify building through other peoples lands.

WHAT THE FUCK

wait wut…okay…*cashes out all 50ql gold statues and buys every gem on all 4 traders* your move friend,you just made me more rich

No harm, no foul. One of the reasons our setup is worth playing is because it's free and the 4x action and gain mod. If this was on legit Wurm, I wouldn't be paying or playing. So an paid-for, slower, early access version of what we're already playing doesn't appeal

STOP LEAVING SHIT ON THE GROUND. TAKE IT TO THE STORAGE DEPOT OR TRASH IT

DO YOUR PART TO KEEP THE CITY CLEAN AND YOU'LL THANK ME FOR IT

I'm settled outside Brosmouth but I've never gotten any supplies or help from anyone in there or elsewhere. I'm surviving.

Through other people's lands? That's pretty clearly on the edge, calm down and destroy it if it bugs you so much, it takes 10 seconds.

You can also sell it on the town token

Grab the stuff, activate it and right click the token then select "Sell"

It will give you iron coins depending on the quality of the item a good way to make 5 iron to buy a hot meal in my inn or rent a bed

i dropped like 7 tons of scrap around town a few minutes ago

It's still on my land, which is a fagit thing to do. People should know better. I will destroy it with righteousness.

You a suck.

to the stocks with you

Damn Pajeet, streets aren't a fucking toilet.

You're lucerne aren't you? Fuckin' digging in town's mines was getting help.

hey, yo the russian is tryin his hand at game balance, might wanna fuckin weigh in on this

wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27444803-changes-to-traders

I apologize for paving over the dirt path that led to and from your land and connecting them.

That ain't me.

You better be, or the next thing you pave over will be your own grave.

Every time I walk through town I move shit off to the side or grab something for myself.

is there a fast way to destroy a section of your own building? I put the wrong type of staircaise and "destroy floor" only does .3 damage each time

I'd love to have a currency based economy going on in our town, but unfortunatley the developer of wurm is an idiot and thinks selling spindles to NPCs should be the only real source of currency in an economy, despite the all of the precious metals we are free to mine and not mint all day long.

Use a carving knife for wooden buildings and a maul for stone.

it's a spiral staircase which took both bricks and planks

new thread

Nobody actually considers him the boss, though.

Face it, it's an anarcho-communist society.