>Post your face that you are not Johnathan McIntosh

>Post your face that you are not Johnathan McIntosh

couldn't even get that right faggot

Its okay Johnathan, i know it hurts that Anita left you.

wait what?

But I am Jonathan McIntosh

Waiting for the inevitable:

thread tomorrow

what's happening tomorrow? The end of Gawker?

Why not both? That way we can fill the catalog with even more tertiary meme threads that contribute fuck all to video game discussion!

Peter Thiel, a Silicon Valley billionaire, wants to put Gawker out of business because they published an article claiming that he's gay

Jesus christ. You think Gawker would have learned from the Hogan trials. Or was the Peter Thiel article before the Hogan trials?

It was before.

So this is the true power of the billions?

Yes, they wanted a re-trial and an appeal. One of those was denied by the judge already. Tomorrow is when it is all but confirmed that the judge will sentence Gawker to pay up the entire $140 Mil. Thus putting them in the red, and we will be the ones drinking sweet and salty SJW journo tears.

Plz. These scumbags are THE catalysts for the situation we're in right now. They cucked halfchan and tried to kill us here, if there's any meta threads that deserve to be made it's ones about these faggots that also want to fuck up video games for the sake of profit.

This shit is just too good.

Checked

Who

These fuckers also are making it harder and harder for the nWo to get inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame together.

I know but I really want a couple more people to have 2 rings before Hunter does.

I'm looking for the source on all of this new shit, but the only thing I can find is a march please use archive.is "article" about twitter shittalking between Milo and Jonathan

Haven't bothered to verify it, but I'll believe it until proven otherwise.

Need the JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP version of this

Links?

did the scammer bitch dump him and found another ghost writer?

His name is written off from Feminist Frequency, so yes she dumped him

I'm not done but OH FUCK I had to post this.

kek

An attempt was made.

And how will everyone react if they are granted their appeal?

I am not fucking clicking that. Last time that song got stuck in my head for hours and I had to drown it out with shit music.

its what you call toe tappingly cucked

thats good, thats what i wanted to post but i dont keep images of things like that on my computer

why a loli is wearing loss helmet?

The best part is that those faggots made that trying to make fullmcintosh a good thing.

I don't know who this mac guy is, but he seems to be doing better than me.

Is this the "Beta As Fuck"/"We Are Not Jack Thompson" guy?

The one and the same.

There would be much (justified) rage.
It's unlikely that their appeal will be approved. Appeals don't just happen because the defendant goes, "Hey, I don't like this ruling." They have to prove that there was an error in the application of the law during the trial. I don't know what "error" Gawker is using as justifications for their appeal, but the trial seemed pretty straightforward, and most appellate judges aren't going to overturn a jury's decision without something substantial.

t. lawfag