youtube.com/watch?v=P_N7AZHpTn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APS_underwater_rifle
youtube.com/watch?v=x-P578pnctU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_3#On-board_gun
marxists.org/subject/science/index.htm
imichurin.narod.ru/flegr_lysenko.pdf
imichurin.narod.ru/liu2004.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TP-82
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buran_(spacecraft)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BESM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i knew a biologist who looked into lysenkoism and said that there's some interesting stuff in it and most people just go along with talking shit while having no idea what it is about
he even wrote an article on it but it's been years so i'll probably not find it

only possible mechanism would be through epigenetics.

Phage therapy has been making a comeback, hasn't it? I thought I heard something like that as a response to the overprescription/bacterial resistance to antibiotics.

in fact it was a discussion on some dedicated soviet forum, 10 years ago
anyway, at least i found a something i thought i might share for those interested
marxists.org/reference/archive/lysenko/index.htm

wow wtf marxists.org has a selection of Lysenko's writing?

The Soviets had some pretty eccentric firearms designers.

Not much is known about the space laser, allegedly some proof of concept for a astronaut weapon used to destroy sensitive equipment in space.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_laser_pistol

The PSS silent pistol uses a special cartridge which propelled the bullet out with a piston but retained the gasses in the case making it silent. Cartridge was previously used in a derringer before having a semi auto pistol design around it.
Also, the projectile was a standard 7.62mm bullet used in the 7.62x39mm cartridge which was used in the AK-47/AKM and its derivatives, which could throw off investigation, making it a perfect assassination weapon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSS_silent_pistol
Shooting: youtube.com/watch?v=K73kKODFyzw
Disassembly: youtube.com/watch?v=P_N7AZHpTn4

The APS under water rifle was a purpose designed weapon used by frogmen for underwater missions. The cartridge used was previously used in the 4 shot SPP-1 pistol. It had a very short barrel life span and could only fire it's specialized dart cartridge. It was replaced by a derivative, the ASM-DT which could fire both normal and specialized cartridges. The ASM-DT is soon to be replaced by the ADS amphibious rifle. NATO has no equivalents to these rifles, only underwater pistols.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APS_underwater_rifle
Shooting: youtube.com/watch?v=x-P578pnctU

Don't know much about the last rifle, named TKB-011. Just posted to show the eccentricity of some of the soviets designs. I assume it was an entry for one of the many rifle trails the soviets held.

I'd post more but i can't think of anything, I wish I had not purge my /k/ folder right about now.

nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_3#On-board_gun
This satellite had an autocannon attached to it.

it's only to texts really

there's a bigger science section that also should be in this thread, so i'll just link the link in the last link:

marxists.org/subject/science/index.htm

I've found this
imichurin.narod.ru/flegr_lysenko.pdf
imichurin.narod.ru/liu2004.htm

but really, Lysenko's belief that heredity is not limited to genes was not so ridiculous as it may seem at the first glance
Mendelists with their dogmatic view of genes as disconnected from world discrete elements of heredity were no better

the first one i think was also mentioned, sadly the links in this old thread are dead and he never posted his own article there
thanks for contributing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TP-82

pistol cosmonauts used

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buran_(spacecraft)

Soviet Buran spacecraft. Flown once, launched, orbited, landed, completely automated.

that reminds me i read somewhere stalin mocking a scientist for using this exact term
he probably did write on lysenko going too far
in that stalinist-forum i also read that he was about to be dropped before khrushchev took him up again

damn i wish i had begun organizing shit like that…

nvm i'm a dumbass, later in the text this is exactly what the author brings up too

well, to Lysenko's credit, he was ardently against Khruschev's adventure with virgin lands and corn
to the point where he was removed from his post as director of the Institute of Genetics at the Academy of Sciences

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BESM

typical leftcom shitposting

what a tryhard wannabe marxist

spotted the libtard

calm down you autistic boy

what is this supposed to prove?

>this much

i know you guys have problems with perception but that's still suprisingly more disconnected than i even mockingly dared to exaggerate

maybe try killing yourself to fix the problem

how about you read it for a change, faggot

nvm, you're "quoting" marx while never even having read him to begin with, i'm obviously asking too much from you, that flag says enough, shitposter

I'm asking what the purpose of reading it is…
I'm not arguing with it, I'm just asking what it is a response to, and what the point is…

?

you just *can't* hold it in, right?
we were having a little nice thread here but no, some self-righteous special snowflake had to shitpost

le post ironic trolling

?

my first post:

the reaction:

????

?

i was making a joke criticizing the russian "marxists"

wow
such technology
cool
very science

get out of here finnishbolshevik

literally who

you're daddy…

you said something in a way I thought he would say it

But oh, I forgot, the existence of NKVD is propaganda or something.

IIRC that didn't have anything to do with Khrushchev's wishes and was internal politics. In fact, it was Khrushchev who put him back in charge.

Would you mind providing a source?