Ed Harrison composing for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

archive.is/CiyPS
THE COMPOSER FOR NEOTOKYO IS DOING THE SOUNDTRACK FOR THE "BREACH" MODE IN THE NEW DEUS EX

At least the game will have one decent thing about it.

Whom?

It may not make the game better, but my playlist certainly will be.
I'd love to see Ed Harrison doing more tunes for vidya, the guy is fucking talented.

Couldnät care less about the game whether Harrison is in or not since he's already got paid for the gig, but good for him I guess. He does tremendous work.

Well that's great news. I'll never say no to more good music.

High-tier taste, user.
It's a shame that almost none of the music got in there since NeoTokyo was multiplayer-only.

Speaking of, does anyone want to play?

I'll definitely buy the game's soundtrack.
Maybe.

Never heard of the guy and this embed sounds like generic garbage but then again
I'd be shocked if it werent so clear just from the front page

Lucky dude, i must say. Guess the soundtrack will be the only good thing in this new DudeSex.

i've never played neotokyo but this god damn soundtrack,

I won't play it either way, but I'd love to see a new Neotokyo. Or maybe just see Neotokyo repopulated…

I thought Michael McCann (who did the Human Revolution soundtrack) was composing Mankind Divided's music, too. What changed?

I really like Michael McCann and thought the music in HR was pretty top. I think Harrison is doing music for a particular game mode. Haven't played Neotokyo but pretty eager for more cyberpunk goodness, music or otherwise.

Michael is still doing the music for the main game, Harrison is only doing the music for Breach.

This "Breach" thing sounds like multiplayer. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Yes, I know the original Dude Sex had multiplayer.

A tokenisitic multiplayer is hopefully just a cancer of modern games. Also some are surprisingly good (The Last of Us multiplayer comes to mind).

Admittedly HR did not have multiplayer so no resources were wasted there. I think HR was a great game in the shitty modern vidya we normally have. If Mankined Divided is a shit game I don't think it will be because of a multiplayer game mode. It will be if it becomes more like an ubisoft game or has SJW shit injected into it. That story trailer they released did not fill me with great confidence. Embed related

Fair enough.
Despite that, I'm still fairly optimistic for Mankind Divided, since I actually liked Human Revolution.

From watching the trailer it seems more like VR Missions. The multiplayer part is just leaderboards.

MD will hopefully be good, but there are warning signs.

I should probably go to watch their recent trailers when I get home, apparently I'm out of the loop on this new shit.

alot of games had token multiplayer for example half life

those are pretty good, because it takes the already good single player and throws a network connection on it. No need for things like "balance" which is basically no fun allowed, just throw the mode in and let people have fun.

The cancer is when they try to copy COD4 and put too much effort in to it instead of focusing on the SP.

Dead space 2 was a game that people complained that the MP was unnessecary, but looking at some of the old videos it looks fairly fun.

I honestly don't mind this, but the fact they made the game easier by making it "accessible" will make it not as fun as the first.

At least one thing about the game will be good then.

If they were to go in the direction of the augmented people were fools, tricked into a life of slavery by the ones behind the scene in matters of manipulation through media and shit.

While also trying to set the non-augmented group into a frenzy against the augmented ones, to the point where it's basically a civil war. In order to start and diminish the numbers of normal uncontrollable human beings.

It might have been a really good story and conspiracy. However i doubt they are going this direction, it's probably some bs romantic story instead.

Can't wait to hear him again. Jesus fuck this guy is good.

Quick!
Name a better song than Sprawl

Hiroden 651

Man, last time I played was back on 4chan when there used to be threads about it for a while. Good times.
The game really had a special charm to it that I haven't really experienced in any other game.

Do people still play it? I kinda feel bad for dropping it after those threads stopped happening.

I'm talking about Neotokyo of course. Forgot this was more of a Deus Ex thread.

Did this really need a thread?

Noice news OP

Annul