Rockstar At E3

Red Dead Redemption 2
GTAV CJ & Franklin DLC

pretty much, should we expect the announcement during the Sony show or the Microsoft show.

or both

So RDR at the Sony show and GTAV at the Xbox show?

How can a company be this retarded?

I like franklin. Loved CJ.
Actually wanted some more story content. Fuck GTA Online.

i'd imagine RDR is probably going to be at the sony one.

CJ was fun, but Franklin is the most boring faggot in the entire series. Not even Michael "BAWW MUH FAMILY MUH LIFE" was this bad

For me it's
Trevor
Franklin
Michael

Maybe I could give a rats ass about Red Ded if it wasn't console exclusive.

this.

Is it really?

I meant the first one, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the sequel is console only as well.

children, all of you
RDR2 will just be GTA Online 2.0, because if the lack of single player DLC for GTA5 somehow hasn't clued you in yet, Rockstar is riding the microtransaction train all the way to the bank and I sincerely doubt they have any intention of stopping.

They pulled the "always online" for the last time on me.
I will never pay for a rockstar game again.

Trevor was an edgy fag
Franklin was boring
and Michael was based off of a real life cuckold

I liked the GTAV singleplayer.

How childish.

Rockstar has historically never shown up at E3, why the hell would they do it now

GTAV had a solid single player, I just wish there was more to do.

r-rude

Edgy fag suits the series at least. GTAV would have been better if they dropped le serious cinematic experience and just made it about Trevor fucking shit up

I agree, also we needed more unrealistic silly missions like the clown van mission.

I understand why people like CJ from san andreas

But Franklin! Fucking why?!?!

Franklin in a nutshell

At least CJ was a developed character with depth a family,friends and goals other than "Paper"

Hmm. Maybe. Then again, people bitched and moaned at them for years afterwards. They know there's money to be made, and console exclusivity hasn't been that big of an issue this gen.

i've played it, it isn't incredible or anything. decent fun for an open world game but its really just grant theft horse, and the characters are either not memorable or shit like the main character and that annoying tutorial hick girl. police work like in GTA IV where you run/ride away from a giant bubble. multiplayer was good fun but its only up to 16 players. PS3 version suffers from no AA so its a jaggy nightmare, and highest resolution is 720p. its a good cowboy game nonetheless but there is zero contemporary competition in that genre so it was inevitably overrated. GTA V improves on the technology so RDR might seem outdated in some ways if you play it now.

if it was on PC that'd be nice so i could actually appreciate the work they put into it visually.

never said I didn't find the single player fun
it's not rude to point out naivety

I wouldn't mind playing as Lamar. That nigga was funny.

i thought franklin was actually one of the only characters who actually had character development

i mean, i love trevor but his angle was just "i'm cuhrazy but i'll stand by my friends". everything he did was just that

michael was a faggot that i couldn't stand because "godDAMN my wife is a bitch and my kids suck. time for ten missions that tell these two facts in various ways. okay now just one more job then they'll let me go okay just one more job okay just one more job"

franklin started as low-scale hustler with big dreams and ended up actually getting what he wanted and learning how to deal with it, even though he basically just followed what everyone else was doing and never really said or did anything of note for himself

Am I the only one who liked Michael?

Also, I thought CJ was from another GTA universe. If Holla Forums didn't lie to me there were 3 GTA universes: Flatscreen GTA, PS2 era GTA and HDverse GTA.

I want more Niko

I've never heard this theory but I don't think it really holds water. i mean, lazlo is in pretty much every single GTA which shows a connection right there, not to mention we've been to liberty city what, three times now? each game usually also references at least one other game - someone will off-handedly mention Nico Bellic, or I mean, shit, GTA5 starts with Trevor murdering the ex-leader of the Lost MC

Yeah, but Liberty City and San Andreas are totally different to what they where in the PS2verse, also there is no mention of the PS2 characters.

I liked Red Dead series when it was a japanese arcade game (rockstar bought the rights to finish the game, and it really shows where the japanese influence ends and when rockstar content begins) and not a glorified GTA with horses and multiplayer full of hackers and bugs

He was the most boring shit in a GTA game. Hell even the dude from GTA3 was more interesting.

What?

It… somewhat makes sense.

Fate worse than death tbh fam

Lazlo is a universal constant, like sun being in the sky, or The United States existing.

There are 3 universes. 2D, 3D, and HD.

There's not much canon in the 2D games.

The 3D games are all explicitly in the same universe. Hence why you have character crossover between all 3 PS2 era games (and their spinoffs). Also why you occasionally have crossovers. Like the GTA:SA Mission where you return to Liberty City briefly to kill one of the mobsters.

The HD games are the same. No characters or explicit events from the PS2 era games were mentioned in the HD era games.However events from GTA4 were mentioned in GTA5. I think RDR even has a few subtle references.

"I'm talkin' about bein' a man, Lazlo. That's somethin' you wouldn't know anything about."

Everyone seems to hate Lamar. I love him.

I mostly hate all black characters in the game because they are damn crabs. At least Frankling wanted to get out of the streets.

Probably the best nigger MC in any game

So what universe does Chinatown Wars fit in?

Well, didn't play that game, but what I mean is that every black character in that game is shitting on Franklin for being a successful business man.

Damn crabs in a bucket, all of them. The worst is that Franklin ends agreeing with them, like CJ in the end of San Andreas.

Bullcrap, 3D universe is over (unless it's a different CJ)
It's fake as shit, GTA fanboys make up terrible fake place names

I got that game for 99 cents. Great value.

Also it has "New Bordeaux" which is the city name from Mafia III

Very realistic depiction.

Rockstar already dropped V
They are obviously working on GTA VI

Eat shit faggot.

CJ and Franklin aren't even in the same universe you retard
Rockstar doesn't even care about single player anymore. Online generates them unlimited shekels.

I wish more people fucking got that.
Comic books have been doing continuity reboots for decades, why is it a hard concept to grasp here? Do people also think that Spider-Man got younger recently and also got a hotter aunt?

wasn't CJ seen in a wine poster in GTA 4?