Remade because the old OP is (50) according to a mod edition

ITT: The best games of a franchise

Sorry for deleting the previous thread

Haha time for opinions!
fuck that hotpocket, last thread was good enough

I'm not

sorry, but I needed to do a D+
the bastard was out of control

Am I the only one who liked Witcher 2 the best? Witcher 3 was too much like batman and witcher 1 felt like a bunch of QTEs.

Maybe you are.

W1 and 2 both made their competition from the western industry look like clowns and I appreciate them a lot for that, but 1 made more of an impact I feel. 2 was unfinished.

I liked 2 more than 3. 2's character system was still enjoyable (i.e the talent tree bonuses were noticeable, unlike 3's MMO balancing), and the areas were much better designed. 3 suffered from open world design, even though it was better than every other open world game at what it does.

How?

it's possible. Maybe it's just nostalgia goggles.

Yeah, even so I should probably continue with Witcher 3.

Mystery Dungeon has 2 since its a tie for me.

Nah.

Some shit tastes user. But Prototype was a no brainer.

I'll give you the others tho

SUPREME FUCKING TASTE
I've never seen that game being discussed here and I'm usually the one to bring it up in PSX threads.
It's so good.
I still have my original copy and play it.
All other SI games are trash.

Thats the only one ive played, is it only downhill now?

I mean, I understand why people like Project M, but I feel that making a game that was trying to get away form the Melee bullshit into Melee was a backwards kind of way to go about it considering Smash was never meant to be a competitive sort of game. As for SA2, the Sonic and Shadow levels are bretty gud and the Chao Garden stuff is bretty gud, but minus ONE Knuckles stage, the rest is complete garbage. Besides SA1 was better.