Jedi Assassin's Creed 2

ARE YOU READY, Holla Forums?

ARE YOU HYPED?

Checkem

I don't get it.

For a moment there I thought EA would tease a sneak peek of a Star Wars AssCreed clone, and I was hitting myself in the face over how I could not have predicted something so obvious

Eh, knew I should've gone with "Wizard Assassin's Creed 2" instead. or just stopped trying to be a smartass

it's Dishonored 2, btw

I would not put it past EA to reveal something like that at E3. They already have Visceral working on a secret Star Wars project, so…

I'll do the same I did last time, pirate it and wait a couple years before buying the "complete edition" on sale if/when it's good

It's a loose comparison but I guess it works

Bioshock: Thief would have worked better.

sage

I could see them rebooting Jedi Knight, they'll most likely make an open world game and a God of War-styled game. Both will have potential but ultimately will suck

sage for offtopic

You know it's coming.
Holy fucking shit.

What?

These games are just gonna keep on failing, just like Mirror's Edge.

WHY DO THEY WEAR THE MASK?

I seriously don't get this, how is it a fucking mask? Particularly in Dishonored's case, the chick isn't even wearing a head covering of any sort, and she's the fucking Empress to boot, so how the hell would she be able to walk around just like that, and have no-one recognize her?

Its like supermans disguise as clark kent or how just covering a small area around your eyes works for zorro

Superman and Zorro's aren't the rulers of a country.

does anyone think this game will be good? its bethesda after all…

To be fair, Zorro's mask covers both his head and the entire top half of his face, which is also the part of the face that is easiest to recognize in general.

I hope it'll be decent, at the very least. Granted, it does look less impressive than I'd expect from Arkane (not that Dishonored was anything above mediocre), plus, well, Bethesda…

I think (at least the gameplay) can't be any worse than the first one, since the first game was a result of incoherent design and meddling by suits and playtesters, yet resulted into something interesting. Not great, but fun to toy around in. Now that Arkane has worked out a solid foundation for the Dishonored gameplay formula, they have more to expand and polish on. From the available footage, it doesn't seem like Dishonored 2 has been dumbed down entirely with Harvey Smith claiming they wouldn't dumb it down anymore. It's the last shred of hope I have left in Arkane anyways, that Dishonored 2 can't be any worse than the first game. Perhaps the story will be more interesting this time around, since it was boring as sin in the first game too. This game is what will make or break my trust in Arkane.

As much as I like Harvey Smith and respect Arkane, this IS the Current Year, user.

Would have been on-board with you a decade ago, but now he seems a bit off. Plus, the only thing to come out during his tenure at Arkane is Dishonored, which is easily Arkane's weakest offering so far.

Because its fiction. Like Clark Kent fucking disguising himself with a damn pair of glasses.

Zorro is Don Diego de la Vega, he is a fucking nobleman. He is pretty much a hispanic batman and people still dont recognize him, why because its fiction user.

Dishonored was one of the most boring games I've ever played.

Maybe it's because I've played it stealthy, no kills, no alarms, no powers. But if it was stealth game it should be fun that way anyway. It wasn't.

Dark Souls 4: Pacman Edition!

Bringing retro in with new shit that's popular! It's going to be great user, a cashcow!