An attempt at an Éire/pol/ thread

So lads, what do you think of the 32nd Dáil? I know the election happened last year, but I've barely been able to talk about it anywhere.
Thankfully Labour collapsed, but Sinn Féin got a lot more seats this time around.
Who do you all think the next Taoiseach will be? If by some vile act of Satan Gerry Adams becomes the Taoiseach I will leave the fucking country, but there's no way the Dáil would nominate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie/
youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM
youtube.com/channel/UC8TZzL8vl654VgH9POpb7UA
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg/
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g
youtube.com/channel/UCFEDB0ZINLClgfwCPZY21mA
youtube.com/channel/UCMcCeESvuYDJE3q7zgjNB_A>>9621869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has the next Taoiseach been nominated yet? I don't pay attention to these things, but I know Kenny's only got a few more weeks left.

How do Irish feel about Welsh people?

We feel pretty alright towards them.
We like most other people in the British isles, though. Even the hatred for the English has died down a lot since 1998.

I haven't heard anything on that
Anyone know a comfy radio station to listen to? Preferably one where the speakers aren't liberal shitheads

Save up ~200k, buy a house in Eastern Europe and trade crypto-currencies part-time for your income.

Ireland will be gone to shit in about 5 years, thanks to our low population we're already getting swarmed by browns in areas like Dublin.

If you're hanging around, join the National Party:
nationalparty.ie/

Here's some vids form their YouTube, subscribe and help push their views up:
youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM

just wanted to comment that i liek irish girls with big breasts and red hair

Our culture has been co-opted, like the rest of the Western world, by Jewish media that denigrates values and promotes a rootless irony and feminine sentimentality in the population. It's utterly hopeless.

Did anyone see the BPS video comparing the IRA to Islamic Terrorism? Really worth watching if you don't know much about the IRA.

Meanwhile the Welsh are…mostly ambivalent.
Which for the Welsh is about on par with loving them due to our innate xenophobia

Us Welsh quite like you potatoes too tbh lad. Celtic brotherhood and sheet.

Then you have 5 years to get things unfucked there. You have the right idea of getting Irishmen to join the national party and spread word about them though. Don't give up and keep up the good fight. If you and other Irishmen at Holla Forums can keep us up to date with things there (news, elections, etc.), we can see what we can do to help/meme. would like to help myself, but as an American, outside of spreading word of this I can't do much to help (and as an American, I need to do my part to unfuck our country as well). I do have Celtic (Scottish though, but from an area with Celts) blood and ancestry, so I could try to find Celtic organizations to join and find ways to help out.

Honestly, what city in the western work isn't filled with libshits, rapeugees, and degenerates? It's to be expected at this point. Either we get the native nationalist in cities out to more rural areas to save them, or get them to organize and help save their cities.

Any help will do lad, much appreciated

Western world*
Fuck

I am Welsh you daft git.
Note the use of our

Pic related.

Are NP registered yet? If not, Justin Barrett really needs to get on that.

On another note.
Do any Irish parties want to rejoin the UK?

Britain only works when its united.
If you guys get in now you can leave the EU with us, shit'll be great.
Britain united again, terrorising the continental filth.

That is a fucking great webm.
Why have I never heard of these people before?

They're a very new party who aren't registered yet.
I hope they get big, they have a good few years until the next election for the 33rd Dáil, so they have a lot of time to prepare.

I would love to, but the God damn Pakis and muslims are too much, we are already flooded with Africans and Chinks.

I have nothing but disgust for Irish Nationalism now, it has nothing to do with the actual Irish people and how we should be preserving and strenghtening culture, it's about getting pissy with unionists and having black people say Tiochfaidh ar la and jizzing over how great it is a nigger is playing hurling.

Where do you live?
I see maybe one non-white per every 300-400 hundred people where I'm at.

Dublin, all I see are reems of brown kids going to schools. We had two refugees in our whole school of thousands.

I live in a town of over 5,000 people, and there are roughly 10 nogs here by my estimate
Anyone else here in Donegal?

We won't be able to get rid of them until Britain is reunited.
Gotta get the gang back together if we're going to dominate the world.
It's just how it works for us.

Think about it.
England conquers Ireland, then the united Britain takes most of the planet.
Ireland buggers off due to continental influence and the English derping so hard at the behest of the jews that they herped, what happens then? Empire gone.

BRITS OUT

Paddies are brits.
Come home bro. The English aren't quite so retarded these days.

We're good, lad

Bumping this

Nogs in Donegal, absolutely disgusting.

I wasn't arguing for staying in the EU, I was saying it's fucking stupid to enter a second union when we exit it

This. If anything, after the EU falls, there's nothing saying the isles can't be allies, but how each is governed and how the native people are taken care of should be left up to the nation itself to make itself stand strong rather having it all connected under one government, lest we just repeat history again. You can make agreements that benefit all nations involved, but also respects and doesn't infringe on the sovereignty of each nation involved as well.

So it's the hard way
Allies isn't enough, since the continental filth will always subvert you to try and use you against the rest of Britain.
The only way to limit/prevent that is for Ireland to be part of the UK.

Just look at all the papists.
Can't be British and papist. It's just not right.

Quiet down, lad, you're scaring people away

Just pointing out that to the continent, Ireland is no more than a platform from which to attack the rest of Britain.
I don't want to have to kill paddies because you're doing the continentals bidding again

None that are popular.
Not even a hundred years ago we were at war for independence. We may rejoin at some point in the future, but probably not soon.

I've been reading a lot about Wales. An interesting race, Welsh means stranger in Saxon.

When did Dell blow up? Early noughties.
When did Ireland start to experience EU decay? Early noughties.
What is Michael Dell? A Jew.
SEE THE EVIDENCE IS ALL THERE LADS

At last I truly see

I hear there's lots of irl shitposting in Ireland. Whole walls spray painted with the fourteen words. Is this accurate or am I grossly misinformed?

Éamon de Valera (aka George de Valero, aka Edward de Valera)

Was de Valera a commie Jew who implemented D&C to destroy Great Britain?
Have the Irish and the rest of the UK been tricked into killing each other for the past 100 years?

Strange way to spell America. When burgers reunite under a white nationalist flag and take everything north of the Panama Canal as ours Canada included the logical next step is Europe. You'll be liberated by Ronald McDonald and there's nothing you can do about it.

Some say it means slave. With Wales essentially meaning land of the slaves.
This is why you don't call it that. It's Cymru.
Cymru you dam bastards!

I dunno. Americas empire building efforts have consistently failed.
You got handed Hawaii on a silver platter and became convinced you were a colonial power.

God save us from this future.

Pass on that, thank you

To be fair America did colonialism ok in the days of based teddy Roosevelt. Philipeens and the Caribbean, and balsy enough to cut a continent in half through a fucking mountain. only things stopping American world domination is American apathy, white altruism, and Jews jewing.

Yes and no. They managed but had difficulty managing their colonial holdings.
They were too focused and unwilling to put much investment into them.
The Panama canal being the oddity on that front.

I want to assume this was a rhetorical question, but it's hard to tell over the internet. To answer the question; yes, just like every other European and white/other ethnic-dominant country strong in nationalism. This is why when we win, we need to make sure we teach the future generations what (((they))) have done so the mistakes of the past don't affect the future.

Except it doesn't.

Fuck off with your white supremacist bullshit. Europeans have been arguing and fighting with each other for centuries before jews, and they will be long after, if nationalism still survives. To think otherwise shows how Americans have been turned into drooling idiots that will follow any creed if it meant they can virtue-signal how righteous they are.

Dude You are painfully american, Historically whites dont work that way. At this point Americans always try to shove in white multiculturalism where it doesn't belong.

European countries have their own culture and have made wars against eachother with or without jews. Its started by greed. or survival but it happens. Don't infantalize and rewrite history because it suits your political belief its disingenuous and will lead to multiple repeating fuckups that you will never see coming because of your simplistic mindset.

Is the namefaggot circlejerk from britpol leaking again? Or is it trs again?

you're the one telling them they're the same as swedes

Irrelevant for the most part as the theory floats about Cymru.
And chimes with our general "fuck foreigners/saxons" mindset.

I haven't seen any of that and if there was there would be a week long kvetch in the Dail over it and on all media.

Jesus Fucking Christ lads… go to /brit/ or something, unless you're plastic paddies kek.

you guys need to sort out your muslim/shitskin problem before we consider any sort of political alliance with you. a muslim mayor of dublin is not in the least appealing.

I'd love for us to rejoin the uk and clear the filth from the world. its just that the UK is full of slimes and blacks now. u guys are fucked

youtube.com/channel/UC8TZzL8vl654VgH9POpb7UA

youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg/

youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

youtube.com/channel/UCFEDB0ZINLClgfwCPZY21mA

youtube.com/channel/UCMcCeESvuYDJE3q7zgjNB_A>>9621869

Highly disappointed in the lack of revolutionary activity on the 100th anniversary of the rising. Highly disappointed in the brainwashed open borders mindset of the people, similar to countries like Canada.

Eoin O'Duffy was /ourguy/. Not surprisingly, he was undermined repeatedly by de Valera.

Eoin O'Duffy (Irish: Eoin Ó Dubhthaigh; 30 October 1892 – 30 November 1944) was an Irish political activist, soldier and police commissioner. O'Duffy was the leader of the Monaghan Brigade of the Irish Republican Army (IRA) during the Irish War of Independence and in this capacity became Chief of Staff of the IRA in 1922. He was one of the Irish activists who along with Michael Collins accepted the Anglo-Irish Treaty and fought as a general in the Irish Civil War on the pro-Treaty side.

Professionally, O'Duffy became the second Commissioner of the Garda Síochána, the police force of the new Irish Free State, after the Civic Guard Mutiny and the subsequent resignation of Michael Staines. In his political life O'Duffy had been an early member of Sinn Féin, founded by Arthur Griffith. He was elected as a Teachta Dála (TD) for his home county of Monaghan during the 1921 election. After a split in 1923 he became associated with Cumann na nGaedheal and led the organisation known as the Army Comrades Association (Blueshirts). After the merger of various pro-Treaty factions under the banner of Fine Gael, O'Duffy was the party leader for a short time.

Pretty much the Irish Hitler. Started a group called the blueshirts.

Dublins marginally not as bad as London
i've been to Dublin you cant tell me otherwise

O'Duffy sounded like a great guy
i remember the leader of the Irish Republican movement at one point was famous for making alot of remarks about how jews subvert and destroy entire nations

no

tbh all of the conflict between Britain and Ireland for the better part of 600 years was all caused by other European nations
France especially, and Spain

Irish republicans side with Palestine, as they are both occupied by foreigners type thing. Unionists side with Israel for the opposite reason, and some of them actually believe they are Jews, came to Ireland, built everything up - left - and then came back.

Ovens. Now!

Fighting is healthy. Shows spirit. Becoming domesticated and docile is not a virtue christcuck.

#MakeBritishLionsAgain

yeah thats because those Irish monks that recorded the cycles and myths added their additional fucking christian logic that we're all descended from jews

you seen that paki in the Scottish parliament?
wearing a kilt and swearing in gaelic to the applause of the SNP
ahh the scots make me laugh they do

I know there are irish reading this thread that see the comments for what they are and are wondering what the fuck is wrong with these anons.

You already have your own ideas to what this "OP" is asking for, and you're capable of thinking for yourselves.

You've probable read some of the books on the pol reading list.

This message is for you, there are better places, you will find if you look. Come join us.

bump

Who /norn/ here?

I almost never hear anything about Northern Ireland, which is strange considering it has a decent population considering its size.

Gis a hint

I know this isn't fully Holla Forums, but are there any good modern Irish music artists?
I can't seem to find many.

Gis a hint boss

Fag

christy moore. ronnie drew. pub music, pretty good.

damien rice wasn't bad a few years ago. and lisa hannigan. blues.
rumjacks are some sort of celtic punk band, scots who live in australia.