ITT: Times you made Hitler in a videogame

My most recent creation is in Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires. And don't worry, I pirated it so I don't give them money for a shitty port. Anyway post your Hitlers.

Hitler was shit. He was pretty good at speaking to public, but that's about it.
His incompetency, inability to cast personnel kid and half-assness led to the failure of the entire thing.
Fucking piece of shit deserved being burned alive.

i made a hitler mii brawler and played some smash 4 3ds with Holla Forums

sure okay but hes still an ebip tier shock value meme, somehow natzies still manage to offend people

I, as a proud Holla Forumsian have castrated my nutsack and shat on it in protest of this thread. I will now proceed to whine for 100+ posts about how Holla Forums derails threads and how anyone who says something I don't like should be banned.

People are idiots, almost everything shocks them.

ha ha yeah or

Tbh why would you want to fuck a dog if you're not even a furry?
I can understand horse or dolphin, but a dog? Dogs are fucking dirty animals, like pigs, don't you have any self respect?

different user, but hey man a warm moist hole is a warm moist hole. I'd stick it in a femdog if given the chance

no. but dogs love people. dolphins just want to rape you to death

Pigs are clean as hell and only roll around in filth to cool off since they can't sweat and don't have any other heat-dispersal method

Also they're smarter than dogs though they've got a reputation of being bitey

Now that I think about it, I've never made and Hitler in a vidya, but I probably should.
What game should I make one in?

ow

Eh, did you really show a normalfag some gore?

I mean, what did you expect?

>>>/pone/
>>>/fishpussy/

Drawn ponies is straight up degeneracy, mate, and dolphins are not fish.

I consider myself a normalfag, but sometimes I have my doubts.

Kek.
He wouldn't want to be worshipped because he lost.

Pigs are bros.

if theyre so smart howcome i always eat them

Don't you have more boards to nuke or something, Jim?

Every nintendo game that lets you play as a Mii
Kicking my blue pilled cousin ass with the Adolf on smash4 is pure fun

sounds groovy

If he was so great how did he lose EVERYTHING against fucking slavs of all things? Who died in millions like fucking flies they are.

American lend-lease + soviet manpower + large amounts of sabotage in the own ranks (the former nobility wasn't a fan of hitler)

Don't post CowCow if you're going to spout retarded Reddit-tier historical "knowledge" and opinions, he deserves better.

Also not to forget that the Jews had declared war on Germany since 1933 and led a massive boycott and later, sanctions against Germany.

The Germans did their best to protect Europe from Bolshevism but once the USA got in, just like WW1, Europe was lost to Communism.

They have Holla Forums at cuckchan too. You'd fit in better over there.

Uhh pretty sure he went to argentina and died an old man.