Stupid things liberals say thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSVSsvY0raU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I absolutely fucking hate this one IRL. An opinion should receive just as much respect as it warrants. On top of that, ideas should be rejected once they have been engaged intellectually and found wanting. Politeness is not an excuse for intellectual cowardice.

commies are liberals on heroin

Read a book nigger liberalism is the ideology of the bourgeoisie.

only the semi-retarded bourgeois, don't just read a book though, make you read the right ones in the little time you have

I agree. Which is why if I shared an opinion with you I'd fight you anyways. Your bullshit assertion of superiority to decide what is worthy of debate warrants my urge to fuck you back just as hard.

why is it bullshit, inequality is observable within all species

For me it's bullshit because it always goes

Get blown the fuck out in discussions frequently, do you?

More importantly, all arguments are obviously not equal.

Every fucking time you argue with a liberal they pull this shit.

Given that the average IQ of a white man is twice that of a nigger, point well taken.

edgy

Time for political repression.
Let's jail all the rightards: alt-right, islamists, pro-life, etc

Hillary is the new McCarthy America needs. Proletarian Dictatorship can start in a Capitalist State just before Revolution happen.

Whenever I explain step-by-step how with Hillary we'll get the same thing as with Trump, and he agrees the whole way, it'll still end with

said porky.

I don't get the alt-right part, they clearly have the same enemies.

And the "pro-life" part, but I guess I'll never convince you about that you brainwashed tard

It's a polite way of telling you they can't be arsed to pick through your 10,000 word essay as they actually have a social life.

"Whites" are pure evil, I really hope that Europe is filled with Muslims and Africans.
There is no such thing as πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€theyπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ controlling the world, its the "whites", and they themselves are destructing themselves.
You are not a commie?! That means you are so ignorant, read a book from my believes to be knoledgefull. Read a book.
We are all the same race, the white race is evil and should be extinct.

Implying subversion does not exist?
How do you have so many commies in north america/Europe?

Why are Nazis allowed on this board?

Because we're not afraid of them.

Places like the reddit "left" have so little ideological difference from nazism and such a weak grasp of theory that they're legitimately afraid that if one nazi shows up, everyone will turn into nazis.

We, on the other hand, realize they're retards and let them post here so we can point and laugh.

He's a shitposter more than anything, possibly mentally ill considering the caliber of content he spams.

Niggahs I'm the shitposter master, what did you expect from me? You should know how bad my shitpost is.
By the way this>>965044
Is not shitposting, it is what really you say.
And another thing, every non commie is a """"" Naz"""""(heretic) now? Shut your ass up… I mean your mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSVSsvY0raU

This Jewess is the literal epitome of white liberalism and postmodernism.

Yup, anyone who says white people are never poor has obviously never been to West Virginia, or western Maryland, or eastern Kentucky.

Oh hell, pretty much all of Appalachia outside of Pittsburgh and Ashville, NC is nothing but "white trash."