Vanquish Thread

Why is there no PC port by now, SEGA? I wanna play speedknees and dodge a million rockets at 120FPS.

Also Elena is best Platinum grill. Fite me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/01/03/rumor-sega-heavily-considering-yakuza-series-hatsune-miku-more-for-pc-release/
mobile.twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/718487730938753025/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

April o niel is now best platinum girl.

I found Vanquish to be kinda shit to be honest.
A true Cuh-razy TPS would be JC2 but with bosses and more hook interactions.

They better deliver
01:18

I do admit that it didn't have as much of the creativity and depth that Mikami's previous works had but for what there was, it was a load of fun.

Prepare for Platinum's TMNT, to top Korra as their worst; it will be as limited as Transformers, with none of the nostalgia (it's based on some new series).

Maybe it's just me but I just can't stand aiming with a controller.
Also, I feel like the game would be much funner if they ditched the bullet time bullshit and gave you infinite boostan.Tfw I could do something like this on Cheat Engine if the game came to PC

nichegamer.com/2016/01/03/rumor-sega-heavily-considering-yakuza-series-hatsune-miku-more-for-pc-release/
it better fucking happen

They'll announce it soon, r-right?

Most likely fake to generate traffic to that website, sorry lad, you just can't trust those """sources"""

Yup, right after the NA release of PSO2!

Capping so I can BTFO later
mobile.twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/718487730938753025/photo/1
Cant wait for the Sonic Boom port

Sick of all these sonic ports. No one likes or wants Sonic.

You're kinda shit to be honest.

just cause 2 might have been a good game if it wasn't open world and had actual level design and more meaningful mechanics.

open world shitters are a cancer on the industry.

pic related
Hypothetically their potential audience should be growing!

JC2 is fine but it's not even in the neighboorhood of cuhrayzee as a subgenre.

it's just a boring open world game, the mechanics are gimmicky because they are never really used to meaningfully provide a challenge to the player.

Nah nigger, its alright, the railroadded missions are easily the worse part of the game.

Japanese military one probably one of the best.

I'd agree with that, same reason I don't expect much out of Watch Dogs 2 despite all the shit they're supposedly adding.
Sleeping Dogs was the only game of that sort that I really enjoyed.

You don't get tired of just dicking around?

The most interesting thing about that picture is the amount of studies on autism has experienced exponential growth since 1975. Could this be researcher bias? Let's ask psychologists!

polite sage since we're getting off topic

I played the demo over 20 times on the 360 and compared to the full game it allows you to do jack shit

I just want to believe

It sounds like you just weren't creative enough to be honest, the hook offers so many options for taking down enemies, we just needed bosses or something like this.
I mean, let's say I want to take over an enemy that's 50m away from me, let's review my options
There were lots of options and you could do them really fucking fast, the game just lacked some real challenge.

Nigger, they obviously havemt played the game if they think anything outside faction missions is just "fucking around"

The game is either a normal TPS or a 100% cuhrazee festival depending on the player, because you can actually play it like a completely normal TPS with cover and regenerating health OR you can jump around and use the boost trick to play like an absolute madman. The general idea is that when you start boosting, it doesn't add heat for a little bit so you can boost into a roll for free and repeat constantly to go very fast.

The alternative is just sitting behind cover and only using the boost to move between chest high walls, which works okay but is boring and will give you a low score.

because its another shitty game hyped by consoleshits clinging to whatever scraps they have left

If it came out for PC spergs would just shitpost about how shitty the game is and that console plebs just like to hype up their exclusives because they don't know any better just like every other fucking game that comes to PC.

Didn't it come out two weeks ago?

Isn't stopping them now anyway

All I want, all I fucking want is for cars to have at least twice the health and people to not just teleport out of their cars the moment you hook onto them.

I would also appreciate more helicopters and I want jets to attack

It's a solid base but fuck. That being said you're a faggot, vanquish is GOAT

All three of you should commit seppuku like the littly faggy sissy tranny queers you are

Faggot