Why is every single place on the internet to discuss animation so fucking horrible?

Why is every single place on the internet to discuss animation so fucking horrible?

Because your standards are still too high, try lowering them.

Have you considered you may be the problem?

Because you post on them.

FTFY

Well at least we still have OPs such as yourself who only produce quality threads.

Wait is OP calling Holla Forums shit? Go back to cuckchan

A better question is what happened to Holla Forums how did we drop from the top 5-7 board to where we are now. Were the Steven Universe threads what kept us high?

Global warming?
Gamergate?
Soy?
HAARP?
Nazis riding on dinosaurs?
It's anybody's guess

Because the quality of animations and animators has dropped drastically from the flash era.

Because 2D animation is all but dead, and there's very few decent new 3D cartoons to discuss.
So all that's left is bitching and shitstirring faggots running around trying to cause drama like a certain sperg whose ban seems to have expired.

Is this going to be a imminent cartoon vs anime thread?

forums are 1% talent, 99% sweaty losers
amirite

cute pic

Because instead of talking about animation, they complain that nobody is talking about animation.
You faggot.

>>>/pone/
>>>/trash/
>>>/suicide/

No good new American cartoons are getting made, and American comics are declining. We're in the dark age now, and situation seems to be getting worse every year. There is not much new good or even bad content to talk about, honestly. When something interesting happens, board will pick up. Situation was similar few months before Samurai Jack's season 5 was released. Board was in a slump for few months, but once season five started airing it was revitalized.

If you want to improve state of the board, you should start new good threads, share good stuff you come across, and generate good content. I've been working on my own translation and transcriptions of some already translated but hard to find Dylan Dog comics. I also have a few good comics to story time.

Make threads about comics and cartoons and I'll post in them.
Make threads about the lack of threads and I'll ignore you

FTFY

I'd rather be making animations to be honest famiglia.

This is because the discussion is boring and repetitive, just like this thread