Let's be honest Holla Forums, not many of us are, how should I say it...

Let's be honest Holla Forums, not many of us are, how should I say it? I thought a thread dedicated to sex scenes might be appropriate, where we can clear up some confusions or whatever.

I'll go first. I just watched a French film called Irreversible. It was alright but there was a sex scene that confused me. Was this rape or were they just being kinky? I had the same trouble with a scene from Basic Instinct with Jean Tripplehorn and Michael Douglas where he played it a bit rough. I hear girls are really into kink.

Afterwards the guy kills Monica Bellucci unprovoked (disgust? I often get this after ejaculation) so regardless I know this is the villain of said story but during the sex was this consensual? She looked into it (this could be the fault of the actress tho - like the actress is wet but her character is meant to be dry in her pussy.

Apologies for video, it's the only footage of said sex scene I can find on youtube (it's very kinky even edited like this)

hmmm… it seems I've butchered my first post. Let's try that again
what I was trying to say is not many of us are… familiar, with the prospect of having sex?

U new friend?

well, I'm old (discovered 4chan in 2007 so I must be around 27 28 or 29) but I very rarely post. Here I mostly post on Holla Forums. But I like Holla Forums! I like some of the memes from here although I am usually too late learning them to appreciate them in any form outside of isolation, alone (i.e. I never spread memes).

really? I was under the impression that every board on 8ch (beside maybe Holla Forums?) was exclusively - how should I say? is non-normie correct?

What I mean is how new are you to 8/tv/. This scene from irreversible is well know here since Monica Belluchi was actually anally penetrated in this scene but you don't seem to know that.

oh fuck that's hot eeeeeuuugh

oh an no I didn't know that. but does that mean it was rape? I would think girls who are into kink are into anal play (enhances the king, pain, excitement factor increases)

Pretty sure in that movie it's rape, but every gf I've had both of them had a rape fetish. I'm such a beta and too eager to please, so if you're listening to this, heed my advice. Take what you want. Sex is like dancing. The man leads and the woman follows. Don't listen to the numale faggots in the "is this ok? is this ok? are you ok with this? what about this?" skits on jewtube. It will only get you dumped.

What the fuck.

fuck I'd love to dominate someone How many girls are into kink? are chances good if I started to fuck a stranger she'd be into kink? I'm kinda ugly and a nearly 30 300lb (also I'm diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic to) but I bet that would enhance the kink I bet if she's into it - like the intimidation factor of a big guy like me I'm 6'1 so

euuuuugh imagine me 6'1 like 130kilos(? on top of some 4'9 38kg barely legal girl eugh I think I got a big dick to so I'm very lucky in that respect

You obese pedo fuck, get in shape not even female landwhales would fuck you.
What do you mean by this?

What do you mean by this?
what the fuck I'm not a pedo! I said barely legal as in legal as if age of consent is 16 (idk haven't looked it up yet) then a 16 year-old or if it is 18 then 18 years old
sorry I got hard when he said monica bellucci was real anal sex in Irreversible but that is dealt with now

work out and get your shit together.

That's a lolita body, fine if not pedo then you're definitely some type of lolicon. Even barely legal girls aged 16 don't have bodies that small.

Alexa Bliss is 5'1" tall and about 46kg. Close but still fuckable to not be classifed as a pedo.

I approve this message

In regards to OP's sexual desires, I must ask, how tall are you and how much do you weigh Blissfag?

I'm 5 foot 9 and about 165 pounds

You don't know your own age?

(((Film critic))) (((David Edelstein)))
OY GEVALT