PC RELEASE WHEN

PC RELEASE WHEN

When Guilty Gear XRD Violator Plus MK2 #Reloaded Slash is out

i think that stopped with AC+ R

that was of course after GGX, GGXX, GGXX Reloaded, and GGXX Slash, GGAC and GG AC+

yeah and capcom will not make super sf5

They won't.

They said they wouldnt

I know you're trying to be clever but work on your english please and stop rambling.

PSVR wouldn't have anything to do with SF5 so what are you rambling on about?
And SF5 was all produced by Sony and it became a big thing that it's only on their console so they wouldn't release it on xbox.

The DLC model for SF5 basically makes it impossible for a revised version to be sold.

As naive is it probably is, I think Arc Sys has been catching up.

Sign managed to come out on PC BEFORE the next iteration came out on console, so hell, we might get Revelator on PC eventually, and maybe if arcsys really feels like it, we might see it fairly soon.

Incredibly wishful thinking, but hey.

BACK TO BACK
DEATH COMES ARRIVIN' ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN

I don't see why they even bother with 3d art in a fighting game. SF3 was the best one in the series.

I thought nobody liked Xrd anyway, why does it matter?

It's cheaper and easier.

Xrd isn't as good as +R, but it isn't bad, and it still feels like Guilty Gear, even if YRC is kind of stupid.

The MIA characters are bummer, but the jump to a new engine and dimension makes it fairly understandable, and in terms of appearances, we are pretty damn close to getting all the non-dead guys from AC+R.

we're gonna be at xrth before we get simultaneous releases and cross-platform play

Oy, you guys got links to Revelator story mode in English?

Saw it in moonrunes about a week ago, but haven't seen it in a language I comprehend.

Is there a download for the full OST with both SIGN and REVELATOR songs?

I actually read somewhere that they were trying to catch up. But I can't back that up.

The PC release of Sign was pretty great in my opinion, so I think they are at least trying to give PC fans a fair go.

part of me really wants to think we'll see Revelator on PC before the end of the year.

they've got Under Night In-Birth's PC release lined up for summer, and IIRC Central Fiction for consoles is this fall.

6 months to ~a year

almost certainly developed with the sony exclusivity bonus in mind. that, and the suits at arcsys probably don't want a "free" version of their arcade game floating around just yet.

What did they mean by this?

X and Third
They really didn't want to call the game Guilty Gear XXX