Hold me Holla Forums there is no hope

Hold me Holla Forums there is no hope.

rights, gays rights, the usual

i'm so exausted Holla Forums
the west is doomed,
there is no salvation

blocked by some judge

is there anything we can do? can the west still be saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XmL46
youtu.be/eY9HwpzgndI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no point arguing with them.
Sage because blogpost.

Posting in a blackpill thread

Also the plan is to kill them eventually

The answer during 4chan's golden age was gas chambers. Now there are so many of them, I just don't know anymore.

if there is no point in arguing with then,
then how are we supposed bring people to our side change the political landscape?

Well, lots of people are doing good. This is your defeatist perspective.
Also, it took 2 elections for the NatSocs to gain considerable power.
We're still in the first, many things will happen in the coming years.
Hell, we've actually, in a couple of years, changed the whole politics of the world.
Calm down and stop shitposting, all right?

These are good things, user. Stop cucking. And Stop arguing with liberals.

You don't bring people to your side by arguing, you bring them by doing something big.

there is already millions of muslims in france
Even if Le Pen gets miraculously elected
what do we do about this?
white women refuse to breed
men refuse to marry
they will outbred us in a few decades.
we need actual hitler to fix anything
and we know it's not happening.

no hope, time for rope.

please elaborate
please don't say Breivik.

Change comes from within. It's fine if you plant the seeds, but expecting them to sprout within the span of a conversation is expecting too much. You can't forcibly change someone easily, people mostly change themselves. If you get into an argument with someone they're just going to double-down and engage in self-delusionary tactics.

archive.fo/XmL46

Bob Mathews.
Irl triggering raids.
Online meme warfare.

You're as barbaric as Muslims
Please leave your white card on the table when you leave

It's a basic goon tactics and a bannable offense.

There is no debating with a kikemind, facts don't matter only feelings. Common sense and basic reasoning skills do not apply either.

BACK TO CUCKCHAN!

you must be a yuropoor because in America our dicks are rock hard for the chance for when WWIII happens and we either get sent to the fema camps or fight back.

it is not your obligation to make stupid people smart.
They will be removed over time, as long as the libs can't take over.

The demographics of the younger generation's political views are very promising.

/thread

And what's your excuse for not laughing at the faggot first and denouncing him for being stupid? Have contempt for leftists. Spit on them.

hahaha ok this is a bait thread GG OP

The only thing that can save them is taking a cold hard fall on their nose. They keep calling this site an 'echo-chamber', but they're really coddled beyond belief, not just physically in the trust-fund sense, but they're just psychologically shielded from everything that is uncomfortable to them, even if it's the truth, and try to shut it down before it bursts their bubble.

Try not to hate them, it's a waste of ressources.

Need us to remind you of the current year?

I don't think you understand the simple truth that, if we lose, the world goes down.
Just know the simple fact that Dark Skinned people in Europe, be Arabs or Blacks, need to take Vitamin D synthetic pills or else.
If society collapses, they all die, from cold too. They do not posses farming land neither anything basic, society would rebuild anew and cleanse itself from them.

We can also bet that, without the White Man, all those Nuclear Power Plants in Europe and in the US will go bust.

So, we're the world's only real good, without us, there's no humanity, and people ARE waking up, slowly but are.

It's hard, user. It's not that just they themselves want to be fucking cattle and slaves to the Elite, they also want to force it upon everyone else.

What a shitty blackpill thread. You should have thought up a better premise than declaring white civilization dead because of one faggot you know.

Saged and reported

thats like hating an NPC. just walk away or stop playing vidya all together aka kill yourself

Eat shit you blogposting faggot. Holla Forums isn't your self-help group, if you don't have the mental fortitude to argue with a liberal then wash your mouth out with a shotgun.

They're normalfags - npcs. Leading a successful life while they wallow in misery is the only way to make them see, or make them jealous. Both satisfying.

#1 in most arguments you are not actually arguing against your opponent - you are arguing for the benefit of anyone around you who might be listening.
#2 Once you realize that they have dropped the facade of "Le Civil Discourse" and drop a "Privelaged" or "Ur a white male" you instantly pivot and completely trash them as savagely as you can with a smile on your face.
#2A make sure the take not a single thing they say seriously while shaking your head and laughing
#3 Employ smug - it's their kryptonite.

I give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt initially, from my own mother to the blue haired cunt with facial piercings. Once they decide they want to "FACEBOOK IT UP" in real life, I commence red pilling while making fun of anything and everything they say and do.

We all get blackpilled and have down days, but the more you improve yourself and attempt to improve others around you - those days become less common.

This January I bought a punching bag after a decade without after remodeling my rear garage and beat the ever living fuck out of it when someone actually gets under my skin.

Power through it user, we're counting you and we're all counting on each other!

hahahah fuggin saved.

Cold hard fall on their nose you say
I can't find the article right now
But a girl volunteer was raped
In a refugee camp.
She didn't said anything because she was afraid right wing people would use this as an argument
This girl was raped by a shitskin and still didn't change her mind
Really, we need a miracle,
This is American men today,
Watch it until the end.
youtu.be/eY9HwpzgndI