I have a thing called chronic suicidal ideation where I can't stop think about killing myself

I have a thing called chronic suicidal ideation where I can't stop think about killing myself.

Give me games that will distract me so I don't think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/games/web/five-minutes-to-kill-yourself
kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shhhhhhh no one reply

Play some Kirby games, never fails to keep my mind off killing myself.

Oh yeah I think I have SSU somewhere. I got really good at the true arena. Hammer power best power.

Karoshi

depression quest

user you forgot the other part of the games name - Karoshi Salary man

Persona 3

Don't forget about Persona 2

okay fuck you but i laughed

OP clearly stated he wanted games.

Stardew Valley was a qt little harvest moon. And you'll be thinking on what to do the next few in-game days, so no time to think about how none of this matters.

Five Minutes to Kill Yourself

Cigarettes

I actually play SV a lot because it is distracting and engaging, even if it's in little bits. I haven't played for a while though, I just got to the skull dungeon

Hey user, I had the same thing for years, and seemingly nothing helped it until I started taking lithium (for something else entirely). Within a few weeks, I noticed that my mind no longer drifted to suicide constantly. Shit feels fucking peaceful, yo.

Obviously, if bi-polar isn't the cause, then lithium might not help, but don't get discouraged if the first meds don't work. Took me 8 or so previous failed attempts, half anti-depressants and half bi-polar meds.

Also, Guitar Hero or some other game that requires both mental and physical focus.

I'll have to look into it. I'm on zoloft and some other new drug that I started on last week, hasn't done much for me yet.

I don't have GH anymore but I have a lot of rhythm games on PC.

Try auto-asphyxiation, that worked like a charm for my depression

Fuck I remember this

Goodbye night's sleep

Best of luck, OP. The only drug that had really negative effects (besides Seroquel and constipation) was Abilify, which gave me a horrifying restless feeling called akathesia, but it's a rare side effect.

But yeah, I also recommend racing games (particularly ones with chill soundtracks), or any game that has a "groove" to get in where your mind is working without getting stressed.

Play Yume Nikki, it's a fun little exploration girl about a girl wandering around in her dreams

Almost went on abilify but decided not to.

I should replay Blur.

Here ya go OP

Why are you so smug about wanting to kill yourself?

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman.

Wew fam, what a topic for a fucking thread. Don't kill yourself though. There's a pretty huge possibility that there is no existence after death and even a miserable life is better than nonexistence, I have to think. Try getting a membership at a gym and going for 45 min 3 times a week. Eat something with protein after each sesh to ease soreness, like eggs or nuts or milk. Working out makes you feel great and has helped me with depression. Try to make it a habit!

what would be worse?
Non-existence,
Or a really shitty after life?

You should try killing yourself so you dont have to worry about thinking about killing yourself

You should probably just get it over with.

How shitty? Fires of hell for eternity or what?

I honestly believe that any afterlife good or bad, would be worse than non-existance, because I feel like existing forever just sounds like the worst fate imaginable.

it would be cool to live to the end of the universe, all the things you could do and of course you would end up just creating copies of you, but they would be shitty copies and won't behave the way you predicted, then after centuries of trying to fix the shit you created you just quit and go work on something else

Paradise assumes that it is, indeed, paradise. It doesn't matter if you think existing forever sounds horrible, you'll still be happy in the afterlife.

kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants

If the afterlife is life without conflict, then it is the same as being dead, isn't it?

That's assuming there is an afterlife, and that ideas like "quantum immortality" are false.

you could be Anthony Burch

Shit, I didn't even think about that.
Guess things aren't as bad after all.

Shootmephrenia

Persona 3

Get a glimpse of where you'll go if you do it.

do it faget

You could try not being such a brainwashed nihilist fedora cuck and start actually learning about the world.

It's all in the head. Drugs are a scam. Fucking your brain up even more is shit.

Oh user…

It's all chemicals in the brain. Why not take a lot of drugs to feel better?