Hey Comey, whatcha doing?

Comey's secret twatter account found
Gizmodo kike supposedly did a halfway decent job at connecting the dots.
archive.is/RTBMS
Check out some of who he's following.
archive.is/HBO1q
Is this the piece of shit leaking National Security secrets to the press? He would certainly have access to the information.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ydRVb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to know when I'm going to get to watch the video of Hillary chowing down on an infant's viscera. Let's just get some closure on this hell-world, for fuck's sake.

Some of his likes
archive.is/ydRVb
The faggot locked down his account within the last 30 minutes.

Never, user. I wouldn't be surprised if all incriminating evidence was destroyed on 1/19/2017.

On the subject of Comey, rumors continue to circle that he's been fired, and that his replacement is Rowdy Gowdy. If the rumor is true, Gowdy would take office as the FBI director on April 1st, kek

Personally I'm more surprised Trump has allowed this cancerous faggot to remain in his position for as long as he has.

he must be retarded

sauce?

If this twitter thing is true, it would be the perfect pretext for Trump to fire him.

Its embedded in the post. I like watching Bill Still, a lot of times his analysis is spot on. If nothing else, its an amusing interview between Tucker Carlson and Gowdy. I think Still is exactly right saying Gowdy is guarding his true opinions, but who knows what the man really thinks.

I really fucking hope so

I hope you're fucking right. This faggot needs to get shit canned. Of course, I'd much rather see Michael "Israel is no ally of mine" Scheuer get the spot.

Is that a rhetorical question?

I'm not claiming its true, but I do hope it is. We'll find out soon enough either way. The only thing that gives it voracity is that its very easy to see Trump firing Comey. If I was Trump, I'd have done it on day one in office.

(checked)
Nice, that's one of my favorite quotes.

Fuck, do we have any of his actual tweets? I'm not seeing anything yet. Or did he never tweet anything? We can find out how much of a shitlib traitor he is by his likes at least.

he picked the greatest goy for his supposed handle lel

Man why would Trump put Gowdy there though? Gowdy is a fuckin beast but he really has no loyalty to Trump and didn't even support him in the primary.

Reinhold Niebuhr, early globalist.

(checked)
good point, but he also wasn't really against him either.

he never tweeted. He follows 27, a handful of NYT and WaPo journalists, and intel/pd agencies. Other than that just a bunch of likes. I saved a pdf of his likes page but I can't post it here.

He was probably DM'ing people.

Exactly. Can DM leaks to the presstitutes without leaving a phone or email trail.

This guy is a crusader, a real boy scout. We're gonna be in good hands.

All of the journalists he follows have been blasting the Russia influenced the election angle hard.

Sessions needs to get a warrant to coerce the DMs out of twitter. Leaking is a crime and I'm sure they can wrangle together enough probable cause.

It appears to me that Gowdy has two loyalties. Those are to the law and justice. Bretty fuggin sure if Gowdy had been head of the FBI during the Clinton investigation, that bitch would have been set to the stake if it was certain he wouldnt commit suicide by shooting himself in the back 6 times, twice in the head if he went through with it. Also this He never made it his business to talk shit and even defended Trump a few times, which is commendable. Still, I want Michael Scheuer.

Trey Gowdy has been shown to be predictable, honorable, and after the interest of the US people. I'm sure Trump knows how rare this is and will take advantage of having someone like that despite any disagreement.

Nothing in that video suggests anything about Comey being fired. It's Gowdy cucking out like the rest of the GOP with, "there's no evidence of actual wiretapping like Trump said."

That shit about Gowdy becoming FBI director is CIA nigger tier fake news being promoted on youtube channels like M Lord and God who is a cat lady who only shares the fakest of the news going on.
It's like you are forgetting that the enemy has entire rooms full of people making shit up to muddy the waters and feeding it to cunts like David Seaman and the likes of him.

Yes I like Gowdy and you're both right, he follows the law to a tee. Which should mean the FBI actually starts nailing some high profile people, but I feel like he accomplished nothing with his Benghazi investigation on purpose.

Been watching gowdy since late 2015. He's one of those true hard working politicians that tries to do what is best for his country.

He's a bit of a leader himself. An independent mind.
That's what I like about him. He swims carefully and true.

Comey opened investigations on Trump precisely so he couldn't be fired, he is the slimiest fuck in Washington.

might be the reason Trump didn't fire him the moment he took office in the first place, makes sense actually.

Wew lad, Rorschach for attorney general.

Well if you ask me, comey looks like a boyish lanklet with high game factor and very high intellgence.
I assume he is very resiliant and he always looked younger than he is, and when he looks in his mirror he wonders exactly about that because he always looked younger and he is somehow catching up on that, which will tell him that he is sitting on a pile of shit.

He looks like a lost dog. Potential is there, but he's been lead around by snakes.

he is a snake

He is the head of the FBI not the head of the feel good inc.

He's a pupper in snek clothing.

For some reason I thought you were talking about Gowdy, because he also has that boyish look. And by the end of your post and everyone's replies that agreed with you, I started wondering what the fuck I was reading.

This was the first thing that came up in my mind, and what also recognizable was his smirk when he was asked if hillary was aware about the leaks.
In a way this smirk was saying "lol, that was a bronze league question and we are talking korean grandmaster barcodes." (starcraft II)

Is it just me or does Scheuer look like Sam Hyde?

Scheuer needs to be made Director of SOMETHING.

And once in a lifetime you got so much respect, a respect noone could give you, noone could measure it you only assume it. Like a boobanimal falvour ozing from their tits and cunts.

Like nerd culture, no reward no tits, just an imginary crown that can only be seen by those who are of the same metal. And this crown is made of words and experience and a stroke of our heartstrings that sing our weird songs.for someone else.

And the precision i give you is unmatched and the comfort i in taking in this: you have have never seen anything like this. And this will be forever my grace.

Because archive.is didn't save some of the images, pic related is a screenshot.

tl;dr

also

Whenever the board is spammed with shill threads I think to myself "what are they trying to bury?" and go looking for it. Could this be the one? Who knows.

Pretty much.

Wasn't Comey's thesis on this guy? Niebuhr and Jerry Falwell, "emphasizing their common belief in public action" according to Wiki–whatever.

Comey also claims to have been a registered Republican his whole adult life until 2016 but that he is no longer registered. Catholic.

I feel like figuring Comey out is key, but he's so slippery. I have a weird gut feeling that he's Obama's guy on some level, if only because they paid him the most. Yet he fucked over Hillary completely. We know Obama can't stand the Clintons yet he was/is absolutely in bed with them in some significant ways.

I have this gut feeling that Comey does certain things to appear as if he has principles and is his own man, but that actually it's a money thing entirely and that he's hoping to get out with the cleanest rep and highest bank account possible. And that Obama has offered him the best deal. Frustrating.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

couldn't be any more obvious if they stapled a peacock

No user, Sam Hyde looks like Scheuer.

Good Job Greenville

You've pretty much described every lawyer, including gowdy. I actually see Comey as just a by the book guy that enjoys letting the laws speak for themselves,

This dude produces nothing. He is a dog and pony show that never delivers but everybody still claps because he is triggered 24 hours a day. Elijah Cummings has a death grip on his balls.

Comey is a HSBC faggot who needs the rope.

ah im not really a fan of lawyers, in case i didnt make that clear

Are you retarded?

I thought I was the only one to note the boyish look Rowdy Gowdy has, well until Gowdy mode is activated. I trust him as our Guardian more than anyone else tbh. We do need someone exactly like him in that position. Comey needs to go, like packed up with Obama go. Greed grabbed him somewhere, and now he's trying to save himself.

This is not going to happen

Pic related is what Comey thinks he is.

But is he ready for another round in the ring with RowdyGowdy?