Sir Ridles Kicks Spacey in the Dick and Ends His Film Career

archive.is/igpyF

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4864917/inside-the-terrifying-nxivm-slave-cult-where-women-including-a-hollywood-actress-are-forced-to-hand-over-naked-pics-get-branded-with-the-founders-initials-and-are-beaten-with-paddles/
archive.is/tiQ5Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that homophobic or something?

Jesus Christ, this is fucking pathetic. If Spacey's performance was good, who cares?

Reminder that Ridley Scott blames Alien: Covenant being bad on the fictional monster and not on himself or the screenplay. Reminder that Ridley is a hack.

Is this the birth of a new rare collectors piece or will all of the footage be destroyed?

Alien: Covenant wasn't bad though. If you don't like Alien Prequel kino, that's your problem for being a pleb.

It'll be in a vault somewhere probably. The film was already in the can.

Pick one

Forgot image.

the engineers weren't killed off in Covenant, you retard

This is stupid pandering shit, also marketing.

Spacey being a homo asides, this is plain batshit insane
And the man cannot go around playing the artist, Spacey is good at the job and his exclusion is about a scandal that looms heavily on the amount of tickets sold
Scott needs to get off the boat and spend his retirement money, he's only shitting on his own career

listen, Holla Forums, I know you're mad you dream to molest boys in Hollyweird is ending, but there's no reason to be this ass mad about it

Go away cuckrighter, the rapist homo is a good actor, i agree with booting him or not even employing his ass but the personal antics of the actors outside the movie is their own business
The film as a piece of art is first and foremost for a man who claims to make good movies, if you make decisions based upon muh shekels then you are lost

Fuck off back to Holla Forums with the other child molesting fruits. Go cry more about how Based Sir Riddles, the director of pure kino like Prometheus and Alien: Covenant, killed your fag's career dead.

man will they reshoot spacey in every film he's been in???/ wonder who will replace him in american beauty

Movie is going to bomb anyway, especially now that they have to increase the budget for this. But it is nice to see all these kikes and fags get btfo by losing movie rights/kicked out of movies.

Thank you, i now see you were just a rampant shitposter
But it does mortify me people like you pretend to be think in the mean streets outside

Will Chaz Palmieri talk alone now, imagining things from thin air?
Truly the greatest trick the devil ever pulled

Lol what if he was a molester too. Thatd make me kek

How much of a fag is this user?

Why do you think the von Trapp kids were such brats?

Singling out Spacey is because he's molesting full grown adults, that's just uncalled for among professionals. Unions are the second most powerful bodies behind the shekel holders because they determine how many shekels it cost to make the film, diddling staffers is going to boost the rates significantly, but writing it into future contracts isn't out of the realm of possibilities. Hollywood pay to play.

Bitch please. They saw a movie that would tank because it had a fuckface attached to it, and they want shekels, and not all scandal is good publicity.

Is Ridley Scott /ourguy/ now?

He's still /theirguy/, but can become /ourguy/ if he makes anything to get Kubricked, if you know what I mean.

He is too busy ruining his legacy by making Alien prequels no one asked for to make anything even remotely redpilled. Hopefully he'll be the next one to kick the bucket.

Normal people care, Kevin.

Those who constantly pay him and his crew, and those who still go and watch those movies they blurt out basically ask them to make more.

aka the unwashed masses.

I don't get it, why is Spacey being treated so much more harshly than everyone else accused of this shit? My understanding is what he's being accused of never rose to the level of rape or even outright assault, just lewd comments.

Is it because his coming out of the closet in response makes fags look bad?

Is it because his targets being men hurts their narrative?

Is he secretly right-wing or not a member of the tribe or something?

I don't think he's jewish, might be because of that.

He's had a tremendously bad reputation for being an asshole since he first came to fame, a lot of people will probably have had to repress their true feelings for decades and now they have a chance to release it.

Swallowing nigger loads has rotted your brain.

My understanding is that he did fuck kids, care to provide your sources that it was just lewd comments?

Everyone who made the accusations so far is only claiming that Spacey tried to flirt with them or at worst grope them. Nothing remotely close to actually fucking the kids.

Normalfags can't separate the character from the movie from the actor. Same thing for directors.

It's the reason why we will never get another Naked Gun movie with OJ, even though he was never jailed for the murder, it was because of that stolen memorabilia but everyone treats him like he was a muderer that got away with it.

Public opinion is very narrow-minded that way. How long did it take for people to stop thinking that Jonbenet Ramsey's parent killed their kid? It took 12 years for DNA to prove that they had nothing to do with it. Look at the recent sexual allegations cases. How many of those can be proven in a court of law. Look at how many are being treated as fact.

Just seems like the Puritan witch hunts are alive an well, but this time, its sexists and pedos that are the target, or just general people they don't like anymore. Everyone is a scumbag in some way, some are just put through the public wringer to save others.

Isn't the first claim by Anthony Rapp that he was 13 years old when Spacey took him to his own bedroom, laid on top of him, kissed and dryhumped him?

Holla Forums is just assmad that they got fucked by old pedos and now they won't get to do the same.

Meanwhile Tom Cruise's sinister cult which literally fucking kills people and ruins lives all over the place is allowed a free pass. If anyone in Hollywood actually cared about the greater good Cruise would be out of the fucking job a long time ago. This bullshit is all virtue signaling and don't you ever forget it.

So you acknowledge him to be a rapist and characterize his rapes as "antics" that are his "own business."

Hmmmmmmmmmm really makes me think.

I shudder at the thought that someone would willingly touch Holla Forums in any scenario that doesn't involve beating them to death.

Despite the universal distaste most people, including myself, have for scientology; they do represent the only significant opposing force against kikes universally controlling the media.

I kind of liked Spacey, the nubile sphincter mutilator, as an actor.

I will admit the possibility that I am Kevin Spacey, if you will admit the possibility that I am from K-PAX. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a teenage boy to catch.

The Alien prequels are kino. Why don't you kill yourself instead?

sure thing, shlomo

again, you're retarded, David didn't kill off all the engineers, that was an outpost planet

That was a small engineer colony, not their homeworld.

There's a fag in this thread butt hurt that Spacey got caught molesting boys. He can't handle the fact that Based Sir Riddles threw his career out a spaceship airlock.

as much as i wanna see gay pedos burn, the idea that you can go around erasing someone's contributions to society because they did something wrong is a very stupid slippery slope to start down. The punishment shouldnt be erasure. We already have punishments in place for law breakers. This, that "right to be forgotten" bullshit is reactionary and shortsighted.

Ironically this. Kikes got mad they won't the only cult in the government and went after them in the 70s

The movie hasn't even came out yet, you autist. Listen, I know you want to molest penor like your hero, but Ridles put an end to that, and you should accept it.

gee, I wonder who uses words like that? was it problematic as well?

thesun.co.uk/news/4864917/inside-the-terrifying-nxivm-slave-cult-where-women-including-a-hollywood-actress-are-forced-to-hand-over-naked-pics-get-branded-with-the-founders-initials-and-are-beaten-with-paddles/
archive.is/tiQ5Z

Ridles has always been /ourguy/.