Considering's DC's new push and revamp of their comic series do you think we will see any more new videogames to come...

Considering's DC's new push and revamp of their comic series do you think we will see any more new videogames to come out of this?
Injustice 2 was announced the same time Rebirth issues came out.
I'm really hopeful to see if they decide to announce anything else considering DC made cape great again today

why don't you go ahead and tell me how a company that's actively ruining their own shit and dumbing down their content for the sake of normalfags saved fucking anything without sounding like a shill

You mean the thing they do every month? The thing that has done nothing to save their sinking company? The thing that shoehorns even more SJW nonsense every time it happens? The company that just now put out comics about Wacky Races and Scooby-Doo set in edgy post-apocalypse settings with shoehorned trannies, gays, and hipsters?

The best thing I can expect is nothing at all.

I'm holding out for a Rocksteady developed Superman game.

Maybe read the fucking thing before going full autistic.
I did and I think most of the new series are good.
They put competent writers on their comics.

or maybe i'll be a smart fucking consumer and save my money until it proves its quality consistently instead of listening to some faggot shill on an imageboard

You really are a retard. I literally told you to read the thing and form your own opinion.

Okay, user.

Let's go over to Holla Forums and read some DC.

>>>Holla Forums603502

Hopefully I remembered how to cross-board link.

You can't make capeshit great. The only thing that will save capeshit is a bullet to the brain and a unmarked grave.

Except it has been done before many times.

Have you never Watched Batman the animated series or Justice league user?

Cape comics were always dumb. Most of it has always been garbage, with very bright diamonds sprinkled here and there.

Any examples, dubs? Most sane people would not buy floppies. Even a free storytime they still pay with their time. Has DC stopped employing socjus parasites, stupid ass gimmicks, and bring in competent writers and artists? DC animation has some decent stuff, can warner-dc fire most of the comics division cunts and cucks who bring nothing but tumblr cancer and replace them with writers and artist from the cartoon division?

I'll give it a chance if that's the case. It's bad enough that big 2 capes is infested with cucked fans, or bazinga hipster in denials with their le wacky is the true god of capes, le wacky is 2deep4u. I'm not going to deal with that kind of bullshit from the publisher.

Thats one of the greats but as a whole the genre has been real shit since its inception.

So, just like videosgames?

Different user but
So far from what has been released.
These have all been good.
This is just from what I have read.

Tiresome overwrought Silver Age nostalgia and an insult to the Book of Revelations. Falls into the trap of believing that just because the Dark Age was terrible that it means that the Silver Age was quality work.
Utterly run of the mill capeshit
Decent because it wasn't a cape book. The weakest parts of the series all occur when Holland interacts with the spandex set.

And so far that's a good thing. I would rather a character have a political leaning rather than the writer. The writer has said it's going to be about GA trying to deal with his political opinions in the face of seeing real life contradictions and I see nothing wrong with that.

Videogames are a medium and cape comics are genre. Your comparison is wrong at its core idiot.

It doesn't matter that one is a genre you idiot.

Dont listen to this man, dont waste your time reading cape comics i mass, now or ever. Its a tiresome and pointless genre with pandering and terrible writing, its is like that now and it has alway been that way.

If you are interested in cape comica just oick up the classics instead of wasting your time reading the crappy ones which are like 80% of the genre.

See

Unless they canned all of their SJW hack writers and started actually writing good stories again, I'll pass. Gimme some proof that they changed, nigga.

OP is a shill, repeat, OP is a shill

Yes it matters because your comparison is wrong you mongoloid. You haven't added anything to the conversation because you cant even differentiate between basic words needed for the conversation.

Read it for yourself. Holla Forums exists user.

Kek.

No refutations to give, I see. You are the casual here user. Shit eaters like you have kept these unchanging zombie series viable for decades through your blind devotion to the Big Two and your unwillingness to demand better and different genres. You are the death of Western comics written large. You disgust me.

Pic related got leaked on Holla Forums a bit ago.
There has never been a good superman game however.

When are they going to stop with the 'dark and gritty' shit and return to Silver Age

Wonder Woman IS Superman with a vagina. She's even alien to normal human society.

Nice to know you are too retarded to read a basic post. No wonder you are too casual for comic books, niggers can't read.

Again you fucking retard, cape comics (CAPE COMICS NOT ALL COMICS) are a genre. Videogames are a medium. Learn the difference , why are you so stupid that you cant even learn the difference between two words.

Rebirths entire point was to stop with the dark and gritty shit.
In fact the meta narrative of rebirth is about how Watchmen made comics dark and edgy and how they are trying to "stop it"

That doesn't change a thing.
In either case you are going to not check out good shit because bad shit exists. It's the dumbest logic you can have.

That rarely happens, so its the same as always. People dont go into cape comics expecting good stories except for the rare occasions when it happens. Most cape comics are garbage.

They go about Superman games completely wrong, that's why.

So, like videogames.

VIDEOGAMES ARE A MEDIUM NOT A GENRE YOU GIGANTIC STUPID COLOSSAL AND RETARDED WASTE OF SPACE.

You misunderstand. I'm not going into capeshit expecting to read Pride and Prejudice, I just want a fun romp with superheroes kicking the shit out of bad guys. The past few years have been absolute shit because of all the SJWs flooding into the industry and writing political bullshit about how Thor is a woman now and how Captain Britain is now a fucking mudslime.

If they are bucking that trend and going back to the standard heroes kicking bad guy asses again, I'll be satisfied.

Ok dumb shit.
I can just replace videogames with a specific genre of videogame and the argument is the exact same.

Don't let the shill rustle you, user.

I can't imagine you being over the age of 12

Speaking of the comic, have Alopex and Raph fucked yet? It's been a while since I checked in, but last I saw, they were starting to flirt.

What do you nigs think of the new cartoon coming out?
I personally like the art style.

Looks like shit

Superman doesn't kill people and they generally have completely opposite political views.

I wasn't referring to you, retard.

Unless you're shill OP, ID-hopping, and getting angry at being called out.

Are you new to chans user? You realize someone can join in on a conversation right? Especially when I had the same argument thrown at me just a few posts ago.

it LOOKS like bruce timms work but they look younger for some reason.

mite b cool?

The conversation wasn't about you, retard. There was no reason for you to join it while acting so offended as if you were the one being insulted.

Unless you are shill OP. Then it was about you, and how you're a shill desperately trying to convince people to read DC comics through repeated lies of "IT'S GOOD NOW GUYS I SWEAR" when it is still the same rubbish it always has been.

Timms does things to my dick and so does that wondy

First I heard of it.

What this nog says. Batman looks 16. WW looks ok, will she use that sword though, or will it be some pg13 shit like Xena.

That's my stance for most big2 cape comics. Not even with a rented dick will I fuck their diseased shitholes that plops out socjus bullshit.

Then check out one of his books, dubbadubs.

My understanding is that there's some evidence to suggest that a Superman video game is being developed by WB Games Montreal (the studio that did Arkham Origins).

I fucking hope so.

Venom: Space Knight is fucking amazing so far.

So no hope

oh wait, I got DC mixed up with Marvel.

nah.

To be honest that comic is probably the only real good shit to come out of Marvel's cancer fest, but you never know.

Pretty much. Unless they made serious shake-ups at the studio, I don't trust them to do Superman justice.

Marvel makes nearly all of their money off of movies now.
They wont care until the movies stop being main money maker

I only care for more batman games.
Literally the only good thing that came out of capeshit.

You are baiting right? Batfag is the COD of cape.

No that is, and always has been Superman

Superman is more of the Mario of cape.

Nope, Casuals hate superman for being "too strong" and not being dark and edgy

Batman is one of DC main heroes that has the most game potential.

You mean origins and knight? Yeah they were lazy clones of city.
I really fucking hope they stopped at that and will make something new.

DC made that Superman Illegal ayylium series, completely made him into their fucking talking point for Illegal immigration again, so fuck that.

Looking at the cover of Green Lanterns: Rebirth, it seems like the main GL is a strong womyn now?

fuckin kek

Yes?

batman and flash are the only cool charcaters they have

one is already over used and his games are all shit

the other is always underpowered so Superfaggot can keep being the Mary Sue and hasnt any fucking games

swamp thing got a fucking white lantern ring
shut the fuck up retard

how about angleman? he uses trigonometry to the EXTREME!! Dude!

Also if you don't like pic related you are a faggot

If you guys want some new cringe, there's a video from IGN talking about the fact that there's actually three jokers, not just one. I honestly paused the video three times and still didn't manage to finish it. I just couldn't drink that much Kool Aid.

The worst part was the comments, people were trying to justify the explanation of "3 jokers" and were trying to get behind the idea. Acting like, "yea, this is a good thing"

I hadn't heard that DC rebooted its universe again, that's quite the sensible chuckle. New 52 wasn't my jam and i totally stopped reading anything new a few years ago.

Whats up with the drop in quality in comic book writers these last few years? Marvel especially drunk the kool Aid quite badly with notion of "progressive writing"

It's an irony. When the buzzword:diversity is finally replaced, it will date the comics of 2010's really badly. Much like the super "ow the edge" 90's comics.

How did comic-book writers become so detached from the buying audience?

They are trying to pander to the millenials and the ultra mainstream audience who see every capeshit movie they can catch
But the thing is none of those read

Looks like shit

Rly?

Can it be any worse than Teen Titans Go?

Addendum: I don't hate Teen Titans Go, but it isn't very good at all. Has some good meta references and nothing much else going for it.

I kinda hope it's more like Batman:Brave and the Bold. A fantastic kiss goodbye to the campy nature of Silver Age comics.

You're right, it is all about trying to get super-moviegoers sucked into the comic format. Ironically, Super-movies aren't particularly diverse. So i have no idea why the fuck it's a biggest deal in comics at the moment to support it (at the expense of the audience/continuity/reason)

Dead cartoon, dead interest.

Yes, actually.

First 6 comics Venom behaves himself, but in the more recent ones he's currently going emo teen "I WAS CREATED FOR EVIIIIIILLLL" and getting into barfights and literally drinking all the booze.

Also Venom can assume his full form for a limited period of time and act separate from Flash instead of just bonding, which is how he's going on the rampage in the first place.

But since the comic's about venom and flash being a space knight in space, that's not gonna last long.

They teamed up with a bitchin' gorgon warrior lady straight out of heavy metal, and a panda criminal who is known for serial murder and general literal "drinking the blood of my enemies" behavior because her kid was kidnapped.

So this shit is like straight out of the 80's.

I want to cum inside Wonder Woman

Or have something to do with the comics
Iron Man/Stark was a complete shitstain compared to the guy in the comics
Batman has nothing to do with the angry Dubsman
Green Lantern is not even worth the mention

It's a mess, and i pity ancient cape fans for the cleansing they are suffering
We will have our turn someday, if not already. I'm a big fan of Hitman, an obscure series, and i already got touched inappropiately by 2 movies that have nothing to do with the game's idea

I'm not making that up.

Well it would mirror the UK of today.

I really hope they can pull it off instead of ending up in Powerpuff Girls level of imitation.

Fucking hate the flash animation.

They got some dude to replicate his work or something last I heard.

Avengers will never get a good long running series like Justice League. Sucks all the cancer and yes men overpowered Paul Dini with Ultimate Spiderman.
The best part of the Megaman cartoon is that it finally cements the fact that Man of Action are incompetent.

And Superman could shoot rainbows from his fingertips!