White Rabbit

Is she ever going to make a comeback? Seems like a waste of good cheesecake design otherwise and I was kind of intrigued with the whole "two different people in one body" theme that the Bat-writers were going for, plus bio-fission is a pretty nice superpower for a Batman villainess that gives Batman just the right level of challenge without being too OP.

As opposed to Steel White Rabbit? Or Marvel White Rabbit?

She could only split herself in two copies, though. It's not like she had Multiple Man level of infinitely cloning herself.

So, Duo Damsel crossed with Dumb Bunny?

You're missing the point of the [CURRENT YEAR] meme if you're adding on numbers.

Clearly you're new here

Being from the New 52 era alone hurts her odds for a comeback. Then again, Finch is still doing work for DC, so who knows.

Batman is DC, not Marvel. The chances are slim, but not impossible.

Dont be hard on the newfag user, he just arrived here from halfchan. What you need to do is bash his head against a table and derail his pathetic thread to oblivion.

Nah, she was a pretty mediocre villain, although I guess most batvillains are.

why

Mostly the newer ones, I can't really recall any new Batman villains that are particularity good.

Court of Owls and White Rabbit are the only recent ones who are not forgettable. It's mostly due to striking designs and mystery that initially surrounded them. Unfortunately, the mysteries are gone now, and the truth about them was kind of disappointing. DC would be better if they kept both White Rabbit and Owls mysterious, instead of just laying cards on the table.

White Rabbit could be just someone who keeps trying to take advantage of Batman, manipulating and baiting him into furthering her own schemes. It would also be better if her true identity was only implied.

And shove lgbtasqsa+ messages into her?

Goddamn it Holla Forums.

Reported for unrelated garbage.

Kys

Niggers he brought it up, he deliberately derailed a thread to shill "BUT MUH PEDOGATE" I only called him out.
Reported for addressing his comment as I had.

Can we please ban all the political fags already?

Two people in one body? Ain't that Rose and Thorn's niche?

Yeah and you can join them for baiting their bait, dumbass.

That costume looks ridiculous, but it could theoretically be redesigned so that she's fully clothed when fused and half clothed when split.
inb4 her power affects objects by touch, that's actually stupidly overpowered if you think about it.

That might be pretty fun actually:

The best part it, you could bait the social justice retards by going "look she's fully dressed now :^)" until she splits and ends up with two lewd outfits.

You are the homosex now.